Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rhea's house

Go down 
+7
bancam_20
Arora
Mika
aryen
Mayxa
Illutari
Athara
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Rhea's house - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 34 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 6:14 pm

Rhea opened her eyes and looked at Ronan, the smell of food surrounded her and Rhea's stomach growled.
"Take that as a yas," Rhea murmured, rubbing her eyes and sitting up.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 34 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 6:18 pm

Ronan chuckled and showed her the tray with scrambled eggs, steak strips and a few pieces of toast. On the side were a few strawberries he had been able to find on his adventures. He offered her a fork and let her get the first bite.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 34 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 6:40 pm

Rhea toom the fork and put some of the scrambled eggs in her mouth,
"Tis good," Rhea said with her mouth full and then laughed. When Rhea had swallowed the eggs she turned and kissed Ronan on the cheek,
"Thank you," Rhea grinned
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 34 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 6:41 pm

Ronan chuckled "Is it? Good..I had hoped I didn't ruin it" he grinned and kissed her back before taking a bite of the steak strips. "And your welcome love"
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 34 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 7:07 pm

Rhea chuckled softly, waited for Ronan to finish the steak strip before picking up one of the strawberries and holding it in front of his mouth.
"Open," Rhea whispered with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 34 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 9:09 pm

Ronan smiled and took the tip of the strawberry. Then gripping it with his lips he turned and offered her half of it. He smiled as they bit it in half and he gently kissed her. He grinned and ate a bit of eggs.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 34 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 9:52 pm

Rhea took the other half of the strawberry and then kissed Ronan, She chuckled softly,
"Strange that that would have barely been as romantic if I had choosen another food," Rhea muttered and then chuckled as her eyes fell upon the steak strips.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 34 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 9:59 pm

Ronan laughed "hmm lets try!" he grinned and picked up a steak strip offering it to her. Then he bit the other end and they had to half chew half rip it in half. He about fell over laughing "Hmm maybe not as romantic but more fun I think" he grinned and chuckled
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 34 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 10:06 pm

Rhea burst out laughing, and nodded,
"I have to agree there," Rhea smiled. Rhea ate some more of the eggs and then sighed and leaned aganst Ronan.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 34 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 10:09 pm

Ronan chuckled and ate some more strips. He put his arm around Rhea and gently rubbed her arm and shoulder. They leaned back against the head board and he put the tray over on a low side table. He buried his nose in her hair and breathed in happily "Enjoying our honeymoon?" he asked softly
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 34 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 10:11 pm

Rhea glared at Ronan,
"Stupid question," Rhea whispered and then smiled, "Of course!"
Then Rhea paused,
"Why? Aren't you?" Rhea asked worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 34 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 10:14 pm

Ronan looked back worriedly when she glared at him but then a smile spread on his face. "Good" he chuckled "Me? of course!" he laughed and rubbed her shoulder "I just wanted to make sure you were to" he leaned down and nibbled on her ear slightly "I wish we could spend forever like this" he sighed and leaned back into the pillows.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 34 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 10:18 pm

Rhea chuckled softly, relieved. Ronan then lay back, pulling Rhea with him.
"So do I," Rhea said and smiled at him. She took Ronan's hand with both of hers and played with the wedding ring of his finger.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 34 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 10:22 pm

He sighed slightly and looked down at her playing with his wedding ring, he smiled and brought up her own hand that had his grandmothers wedding ring on it. It was beautiful with the running horses of Rohan, a far away land, taking flight around it. At the front were two warring stallions with a clear diamond between them. He smiled and gently brought her hand up and kissed it.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 34 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 10:31 pm

Rhea looked at the ring as he kissed her hand and Rhea blushed. Rhea moved closer to Ronan and rubbed the tip of her nose against his. She had never thought once that she would get someone as perfect as Ronan for a husband.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 34 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 10:34 pm

Ronan smiled as she rubbed noses with him. He gently held the back of her head and kissed her softly. He had never dreamed that he would marry someone as beautiful, loving and kind as her, but here he was. Was this a dream. He intertwined his fingers with her one hand and stroked her hair with his other. "What are you thinking?" he asked curiously in between kisses.

Last edited by Ronan on Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 34 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 10:37 pm

"I was thinking that I had never once imagined I would get someone as perfect as you for a husband," Rhea said between kisses and then blushed,
"What are you thinking about?" Rhea asked as her fingers intertwined with his and her other hand rested on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 34 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 10:41 pm

Ronan blushed "I don't know about perfect..but thanks for the compliment" he chuckled "hmm..I was thinking about how I never imagined that I would marry someone so beautiful, smart, kind...loving" he said lovingly and stroked one hand through her hair and down her bare back.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 34 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 10:53 pm

Rhea blushed as he complimented her,
"How can you not be sure about perfect," Rhea asked, "I can make a list if you like. All of it will equal perfect," Rhea said as she looked in her eyes, Ronan didn't reply so she began her list.
"Handsome, Sweet, Caring, Kind, Brave, Honest, Trustworthy, Admirable, Ambitious..." Rhea said, continuing her list until her stopped her.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 34 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 6:07 pm

Ronan listened blushing, finally he smiled and leaned forward and gave her a big kiss to hush her. "Ok ok" he laughed "shush" he said quietly as he kissed her jaw and grinning at her kissed her on the lips again.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 34 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:29 pm

Rhea chuckled softly,
"Shush it is," Rhea laughed and kissed Ronan back. Rhea carresed Ronan's cheek as she looked into his eyes lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 34 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 11:09 pm

Ronan chuckled and stroked her hair "I love you" he said quietly and rubbed her cheek with his thumb. "And you are so beautiful"
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 34 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 11:16 pm

"I love you too," Rhea smiled, "So much more then words can possibly express,"
Rhea chuckled softly and then blushed when he called her beautiful,
"and you are so handsome" Rhea chuckled leaning forward to nibble on Ronan's neck.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 34 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 11:18 pm

Ronan grinned and then chuckled "Well thank you" he laughed. Then groaned softly as she nibbled on his neck. He shifted his head down and nibbled on her ear. "Trying to kill me woman?" he asked jokingly but then ran his fingertips down her back causing goosebumps to travel her fair skin. He chuckled and looked at her lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 34 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 11:22 pm

Rhea felt goosebumb raise on her back and she shivered before laughing. Rhea sighed as he nibbled her ear.
"Kill you?" Rhea asked with a laugh, "Of course not!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rhea's house
Page 34 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next