Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rhea's house

Go down 
+7
bancam_20
Arora
Mika
aryen
Mayxa
Illutari
Athara
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Rhea's house - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 8:21 am

There it was, the voice again. It was screaming at me. Calling for me. I then felt me being shakin awake. The desperate screams turned into cries, the cries turned into a voice of despare. I opened my eyes and quickly sat up breathing hard. My chest and shoulders heaved as I took in each breath harshly. I took one deep breath pulling in all the air I could and releasing it again. I put one hand on my chest feeling my heart beat excellerate and then begin to slow down. My eyes shifted to the girl sitting beside me. The blurred vision gave me an illusion of my sister. I pulled my head back and blinked a few times trying to clear my eyes from the sweat and tears. I placed an uncertain hand on her shoulder "Sorry, i'm ok...what ar eyou doing up?" I asked concurned
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

Number of posts : 776
Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)
Humor : Meish xD so watch out! crazyyyyy :D
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 8:24 am

"I woke up and... and you were...." Arya shook her head, leaned forward and hugged him.
"I was worried about you" she whispered softly. "you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 8:26 am

I put my free hand around her "Ya I'm ok thank you...just....a....dream" I hesitated. I then leaned onto my hands again and looked down. "I'm soaked" I frowned and removed my shirt. "sorry to worry you" I shifted my eyes "How are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 8:34 am

Arya smiled.
"Better. My back still hurts a bit but otherwise I'm fine."
She stood up, walked to the window and opened it.
She yawned and stretched her back.
"What are we gonna do today?"
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 8:36 am

Still not completely over my ordeal just now I only caught every other word. "well you need to take it easy, Me...i'm going to be roofing the warehouse and then rebuilding the inside. The crops will be ready to harvest in a few weeks....possibly when I get back" I looked up to see how she would react to what I had just revealed. I got up and just hung my shirt over a chair and same with her sleeping matt.
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 8:38 am

Arya jumped and turned around to face him, her eyes widened.
"You are... going away?"
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 8:40 am

"Yes...just for a short while...I have a few things I need to take care of. Get some supplies and what not. I'll be back though I promise. Imatari and I leave in a couple of days" I said as I walked to the door and offered for her to come with. Imatari leaped up and patted out first. Her large hips and shoulders shifting with her massive weight. I smiled as I watched her.
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 8:47 am

Arya was still a bit shocked.
"Do you know how long you'll be away?" she asked him and walked out of the door.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 8:52 am

As they walked to the field he walked beside her. "No not sure yet...it could be a couple of days or a week. I don't know how close the next city is" I fibbed. "But either way i'll be back. Danielle said she'd keep an eye out on everyone and the field."

...........................field
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 9:00 am

Arya nodded.
"Ok. I'm gonna..."
'...miss ya. Much.'
"be ok" she said and looked at her feet.

-------fields
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

Number of posts : 670
Humor : Avatar is a character from FFXIII :3
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 3:14 pm

Danielle was awake but lay in her bead, her arms behind her head and staring up at the ceiling. She was remembering all the different missions she had had. She heard talking through the wall and sighed, "Time to get up I guess..."she said and got dressed.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 8:04 pm

She went out and saw that everyone was out. 'Might as well go out too.' she thought and left the house, heading toward the closest building.

---> Warehouse
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 10:04 pm

Rhea awoke and pulled the blanket away from her body, the day was hot so Rhea put on some light clothing, tied up her hair revealing the vivid scar on the back of her neck and headed outside.

--------------------------> Outside
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 9:32 pm

---> Warehouse

Danielle walked in, leaving the door open for Rhea. She walked into living room and began to start up a fire, creating a spark with the flint.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 9:34 pm

"Hey got an easier idea" I smirked as I threw a small fire ball beneath the logs and watched it light up. With a smile on my face I went and changed into a pair of shorts before grabbing some deer meet and putting the corn on sticks and holding it over the growing fire. I leaned back as the fire reflected off my becks and and abs.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 9:37 pm

Rhea sat next to the fire silently, waving her fingers over the flames and making them move the way she liked, sometimes stopping to let the flames lick her fingers, being careful not to let them burn her. Rhea looked over to Jarlon and blushed.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 9:40 pm

She raised her eyebrow, "Can everyone bend fire here?" she asked and sat near Jarlon, watching the flames dance.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 9:42 pm

"Just us two so far," Rhea mumbled
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 9:43 pm

"It seems everyone that has touched the amulet so far has been able to. Not sure what kind of variety there is. Guess we'll see" I reached out the amulet. We have to touch it at the same time" I watched as Rheas palyed with the fire. It was so cute the way she was fixated on it and that grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 9:44 pm

Danielle poked it with her index finger, "Ok..?"
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 9:47 pm

Rhea smiled as she listened to Jarlons voice and atmepted to make shapes from the fire, growing roses and lillies but she let the fire take over and the flowers wilted and dissappeared. Rhea continued to play with the flames but was now looking at Danielle and Jarlon as Danielle was about to get her power.

Last edited by Mayxa on Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 9:52 pm

"Haha. No you need to wrap your hands around it" i laughed at Danielle poking the amulet.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 9:53 pm

Rhea laughed and then covered her mouth trying to hide her smile.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 9:57 pm

"It makes a difference?" she said, exasperated but wrapped her hands over it. A small shudder ran through her and he took her hands off it slowly, "That was weird..."
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 9:59 pm

"Well...?" Rhea asked cautiously, watching Danielle very carefully. What had happened for Danielle was different to her own experience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rhea's house
Page 15 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 36  Next