Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rhea's house

Go down 
+7
bancam_20
Arora
Mika
aryen
Mayxa
Illutari
Athara
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 25 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Rhea's house - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 9:04 pm

I smiled to myself as I opened the door for her and waived her out. I looked back at arya and asked Imatari to stay with her. she was fast asleep and didn't want her to worry. The setting sun reflected off her face.
"where should we go?" I asked as we began to walk and I put my hands behind my back
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

Number of posts : 670
Humor : Avatar is a character from FFXIII :3
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 9:09 pm

She walked out the door and turned back to him. "The Enchanted Forest? Or the field trails?" she suggested and walked slowly next to him under the stars.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 9:11 pm

"Either or sounds good, why don't we go to the forest...might be a little darker but there seems to be a full moon out" I looked up between clouds as we headed tot he forest in a bit of silence. Every so often I would peak at her to see what she was doing. The moon light reflected off her soft face gracefully. It was breathtaking.

....forest
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 9:13 pm

---> Forest
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 9:56 pm

Rhea woke up,
'gosh! really slept in this time!' Rhea thought to herself getting up and stretching her legs.
Walking outside.

----------------------->Outside
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 10:06 pm

..............forest

I walked in and went for Arya's bed for she was still sleeping in mine. I laid down ontop of the bed and quickly fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 10:37 pm

-----------------> From outside

Rhea walked through the front door and saw that Jarlon was already asleep, Rhea smiled sweetly and watched him for a second until she heard Danielle's voice again.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 10:39 pm

---> Outside

Danielle got out some food and called to Rhea, "You want anything?"
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Number of posts : 956
Job/hobbies : Vets, 'zoo' keeper lol (my house) and other stuff ^.^
Humor : Very sarcastic lol
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 10:39 pm

------------------Forest

Bardon felt bad for leaving Tyler in the forest. He took a deep breathe and finished his packing.
~Am I doing the right thing, Tunani?~ Tunani looked at him for a long moment.
~Yes, yes you are.~ He bowed his head and laid down.
Bardon sighed and picked up his things. He set them down by the door and saw Jarlon wasn't around.
"Hhhmm...." He found a piece of paper and a pencil and wrote a message.

Sorry, Jarlon.
I packed all my things and will be heading off to get some rest before I leave in the morning.
I know this mission you are sending me and Sloan on is dangerous, and I will watch my back and Sloan's.
And....I don't know if you found out, but Sloan...is my sister. I will take care of her.
I will find out who those men are and bring back all the info I can.
Thanks for giving me this mission.

Bardon and Tunani.

He slipped the note on Jarlon's pillow, and headed to his bedroll. He laid down and drifted to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 10:42 pm

Rhea was about to say 'No, Im good,' when her stomach grumbled and Rhea laughed,
"I think it's spoken for me,"
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 10:45 pm

Sloan finished her packing and saw Danielle and Rhea come inside. She half smiled and grabbed her bags, putting them next to Bardon's stuff. She watched him write a note to Jarlon. She wanted to read it soo bad, but resisted. She sat down on her bedroll and laid back. She decided to also write a note.
She grabbed a piece of paper and pencil and began.

Jarlon,
First, read Bardon's note.
Me and him will be leaving early, as you already may know.
I am gratefull to be going on a mission for you, and will bring back all the knowladge I can. Being a spy is very important.
I hope to keep this village and Cahoon protected.

Sloan and Takyia.

It was a short note, but it'll do. She set it next to Bardon's and slipped back into her bedroll, falling asleep fast.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 10:56 pm

Danielle tossed Rhea some fruit and yawned, "I think I'm going off to bed." she said and went to her room and closed the door.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 11:02 pm

"Night," Rhea called to Danielle,
Rhea sat down on the ground and sighed, watching Jarlon very carefully as he slept. A smile on her face.
~Will he ever realise how i feel about him?~ Rhea asked Zaric,
~I dunno Rhea~ Zaric replied Rhea sighed and crawled over to where he slept and continued to eat and watch him. (Eat the fruit not Jarlon Razz )

When Rhea was finished eating she sighed and left Jarlon's side and fell asleep.

Last edited by Mayxa on Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:26 am

((next morning lol. But it's before anyone wake up, right before the sun comes up but there is very little light.))

Bardon was awoken by Tunani prodding him with his paw.
~Time to get up. We have to go.~ Tunani stood, Takyia next to him.
~Sloan's awake I take it...~ He sat up and rolled up his bedroll. He picked it up and grabbed his swored that was stored under his bedroll. He hid it quickly before Sloan saw it.
He picked up his stuff by the door and headed outside.

Once outside, there tied to a tree were two horses, one black and one brown. He tied his stuff to the black stallion and made sure the saddle was cinched tightly.
He stood by the stuff waiting for Sloan.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:29 am

Sloan woke up right after Bardon and grabbed all her stuff and rolled up her bedroll. She grabbed her grey cloak and her two daggers, hiding them in her cloak and tucking it in her bedroll.

She walked outside and tied her stuff to her brown stallion. Takyia waited patiently.
Sloan finished and looked at Bardon.
"Alright, ready?" She asked him, swinging onto her horse.
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:32 am

Bardon looked at Sloan and swung up on his horse.
"Yeah, I'm ready." He made sure everything was secure on both horses before grabbing the riens, handing Sloan hers.
He turned his horse towards the forest and looked over at Sloan.
"I have to make a stop before we go...." He looked down, thinking about Tyler. He had to leave her a note.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:33 am

Sloan nodded.
"Alright." She said sarcastically.
~Don't get gruff with him..~ Takyia warned.
~I wont.~ Sloan promised. She took a deep breathe, not wanting to do this at all.
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

Number of posts : 776
Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)
Humor : Meish xD so watch out! crazyyyyy :D
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 6:44 am

Arya opened her eyes a bit when she heard someone come in. She closed her eyes again and pretended to be asleep, but slight smile played on her lips. Soon she
fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 8:01 am

Arya wake up. She turned herself and layed on her back, looking sunspots in the ceiling. She smiled and half-closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 8:05 am

Still fast asleep I began to dream about my training with my dad and uncle. My muscles twitched as I dreamt
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 8:07 am

Arya looked at Jarlon. He was having dreams, Arya saw her muscles twitch. She bit her lip and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 8:08 am

The dream quickly turned into a nightmare. Burning houses, burning fields, burning people. I began to sweat and shiver as the dream just wouldn't end.
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 8:12 am

Arya jumped as he saw Jarlon's expression. She jumped up, walked to his bed and kneeled next to him.

"Jarlon?" she said softly, putting her hand on his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 8:14 am

I could hear someone saying my name. I looked into the distance of the burning flames, trying to seak out who or what was calling my name. The heat of the fire blurred my vision I then looked down and saw the fire swells sitting in MY hands. I swolled hard and began to choke. I then began to cough loudly. My body felt like it was on fire, in the dream and outside of the dream. Cold sweat poored down my as if i had been standing in the rain. My t'shirt soaked and sticking to every crevus
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 8:18 am

Arya bit her lip. She didn't know what to do.

"Jarlon? Jarlon wake up... it's just a dream... it's over now... I'm here... please, Jarlon wake up..." she shook his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rhea's house
Page 14 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 25 ... 36  Next