Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hills and Mountains

Go down 
+7
Saron
Tyler
Sefiroso
Salem
aryen
Illutari
Argon
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyler

Tyler

Number of posts : 1031
Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p
Humor : Sarcasm all the way!! :) totally BA!
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Hills and Mountains - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 7:38 pm

"You do know that makes us inseperable.. by any measure.. You can feel what I feel." She said, seeing masked sadness in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2009-09-17

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 7:41 pm

"Feel...waht you feel huh? Well that sounds exciting! umm I won't fall in love with Kuruk will I!?" he asked jokingly nudging her
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 7:43 pm

She almost winced.
"Sef..." She almost whispered.
"I'm... i'm sorry... I have to be selfish.. I have to think of me.. my future." she said, tears brimming her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 7:45 pm

"oh come now don't cry! I hate it when girls cry..plus its fine. I am honored you asked me this. I also happily accept" he said grinning and hugging Tyler
~well You will also be protecting her Lux so help me cheer her up!~
~fine fine~ she said as she hopped onto Tylers lap and licked her cheek
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 7:47 pm

She hugged Sefiroso and then wrapped her arms around lux's fluffy white body.
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 7:51 pm

"well then now that you are done thinking... I think I will goto the Pow wow tonight. After all your warrior should acompany you!" he said laughing "which reminds me wait right here!" he said as he ran to the back of the cave and began to changed into a good set of leather clotheing and strapped his swords onto his belt and his bow and arrows onto his back "If i am gonna be a warrior i may as well be ready for anything."
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 7:54 pm

She half smiled.
~He's faking it.~ Kemper said bluntly.
~I know~ She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 7:56 pm

"well shall we head back to town then? oh right...where did i leave shade again... he goes off on his own alot..." he said and whistled to see if shade would come and just as he turned back to Tyler to apologize a beat of hooves could be heard
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 7:58 pm

She nodded and mounted Zip and waited for Him.
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 7:59 pm

Sefiroso hopped onto shade as he came to a halt infront of him "alright well then lets go" he said as shade took over towards Town
--->where ever XD (Tyler can decide)
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 8:01 pm

-----> uh....uh.... Hmmm.. Ty's house? lol
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

Number of posts : 776
Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)
Humor : Meish xD so watch out! crazyyyyy :D
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 12:33 pm

----------------faraway from others, in the high mountains

As Espero faded off to sleep in her lap, Arya threw a few dry branches in the fire. Some sparks flew in the air. It was getting darker and darker, and although you could see a slight gleam of setting sun in the west, moon had already rose.
Once after
many years Arya thought of a family she might have been... she blinked her eyes - no, she wasn't going to cry.... not now...
She leaned against the tree and started singing silently. At the beginning,
words were silent as whisper, but then, even without noticing it, it grew
louder and louder.

"When the cold of Winter comes
Starless night will cover day
In the veiling of the sun
We will walk in bitter rain

But in dreams
I still hear your name
And in dreams
We will meet again.

When the seas and mountains fall
And we come to end of days
In the dark I hear a call..."

Suddenly she stopped. A silent sob brake out from her throat. She closed her
eyes and one tear fell on her cheek. From there it rolled down on her chin and fell to Espero's midnight black fur. Cat opened it's stunningly emerald green eyes and looked up at the girl.~Hey now... you know he's alright there...~
~I know, but... I miss him... so terribly much~ Arya whispered, trying to hold back another sob. ~I hate myself... for doing this to him... I shouldn't have... right from the beginning it was mistake...~ she mumbled, staring at the fire, her eyes a bit clouded of tears.
~You'll soon see him again, and then you can tell him everything.~
~See him again? You so sure of that?~ Arya asked a bit sceptically.
Espero shook his little black head and closed his eyes again. ~You know, you are making it harder yourself...~
~I don't care! Would you please fall asleep now?!~ Arya snapped. Espero didn't answer, but his claws hooked through Arya's jeans a bit harder. With a sigh Arya wiped tears away from her face and whispered something. Fire immediately faded.
Alone in darkness, she pulled cloak over her head, careful to keep her dagger and sword close. After about 4 hours, what felt like years to her, she fell into troubled sleep... right before dawn.
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 10:57 am

-----------morning

Arya pushed cloak away from her face and looked around. Fog covered grass around her and her clothes were a bit wet. Shivering slightly, she stretched her back. Soon she would be back to Malek.... Smiling a bit at the thought, she started humming. Suddenly she stopped - she had heard something move in the bushes. For a second she froze. 'Think, Arya, think' she said to herself, trying to focus, but fear clouded her mind. Not fear for herself, but fear of what would happen when she would have failed... With a wince Espero woke up in her lap. ~Arya?~ he asked, staring at the bush.

~Shh... Quickly - hide.~ Arya said, grabbing her long French sword and dagger. Espero quickly hopped into the fog and disappeared in long grass. Arya walked to where Phoenix was tied and slightly stroke horse's nose. Phoenix opened his eyes and looked up at her. Arya untied him and slightly hit his back. Without making a noise, stallion almost soundlessly disappeared near where Espero was. Arya gathered her things by the fire and stepped on the fireplace. Then she quickly hid behind a tree nearby, her heart throbbing. Every second.....
She heard sound of hooves thumping ground. They came closer. Arya's breathing fastened as she stared at the fog. Then one shadow suddenly started moving. Arya could feel Espero's tenseness through their mind connection. Then a black horse slowly trotted out of the thick mist. It was a beautiful stallion with long flowing mane and tail... but it's eyes - these were light red, without pupils, and slightly glowed in the morning darkness. On horse's shoulder there was a long scar. A scar her own hand had cut. Arya gasped and covered her mouth with hand. She had seen that horse.... 600 years ago. And she knew who the rider was.
Black shadow - Arya almost smirked at the irony of the phrase - stopped the horse and looked around. Then it's hood fell and Arya could see a cruel face surrounded by long black hair. Once of man's eyes was blind and white.

He hopped off the horse and knelt down. When he looked up again, Arya saw him frown.
~He knows.~ she whispered to Espero. Suddenly pain attack flashed through her arm, making her stagger for a second. She rubbed her arm. Man winced and looked around. With a little satisfaction Arya smiled, seeing his expression.
"You didn't expect me... did you?" she asked, stepping out from shadows. Man hopped up and looked at her with a mock smile on his lips.
"Oh well well well.... what do we have here? Do I know you from somewhere?" he teased stepping closer. his horse pranced and snorted nearby.
"You know me very well" Arya whispered stepping closer. Her sword's tip drew circles in the air.

"600 years I have waited for this moment... and now when it's come... I will not let you waist my time... with talking" she said silently. With a smirk man pulled ou her sword. It's blade glistened red.
"Well then, my pretty princess.... shall we start the opening waltz?"

He took a quick step forward. With a sweet smile Arya took a step in other way. They both froze... and then he attacked. Blades clattered. World surrounding her didn't matter to Arya any more, there was only the man in front of her and herself - glistening blades were the only things that mattered now. Step back, forward, jump, attack, parry.... soon she lost track. It seemed years they fought, unable to give the fatal strike.
And then....
Arya hit.
Her sword glistened in the air... as she pushed it right through the man's chest. His eyes widened and his lips opened - for a moment he looked almost surprised. Arya let go the sword and stepped back, pain flooding her brain. Then her knees bent and she fell into the wet grass.

-

~Arya.... Arya. Come on girl... ~
Arya started to feel herself. With a slight surprise she started to feel her fingers, then toes. It took a few minutes still she felt strong enough to open her eyes, ready for pain. But there wasn't any... any pain at all. She felt as good as new.
Arya sat up, looking around. Horizon in the east was light pink. Grass around her was bloody, so were her clothes - especially her left shoulder. Espero sat besides her. Nearby there laid Shadow Rider's body, Arya's sword bristling out from his chest.
Suddenly Arya remembered what had happened. She pulled up her sleeve to look at the tattoo.. but it wasn't there. There were only a few weird scars, like old wounds, where to tattoo had been.

~It's gone~ Espero said to her, cat's green eyes twinkling.

~Yes.~

It was over. She could believe it.... nightmare, what has started when she was just 19.... cursed to live forever... but now it was over. She could go back to Malek and love him as a normal person.
Arya gave out a slight sigh and fell back to the ground. Everything went black and she fainted only a few seconds before the first sunbeams broke through the darkness, leaving her lay in the spotlight, her fair almost paper-white skin glowing in the soft light of sunrise.
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 8:05 am

A black horse came galloping up with a rider who was wearing a black cloak with the hood up as the rider saw the girl on the ground he pulled the horse to a stop and hopped off and checked her pulse "well...she is alive atleast" he whispered to himself as he removed his hood and carried her to the nearest cave settling her down gently as he made a fire with a few sticks and a flick os his wrist
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 8:25 am

Arya felt warmth. She opened her eyes and looked around - where was she? She saw a fire nearby and a man in black cloak sitting in the other side of it. She couldn't see his face. With a wince, she tried to grab her dagger, but she was too weak from loss of blood. She bit her lip and waited for the man to notice she was awake.
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 8:31 am

"Finally awake? you were passed out outside. I decided you would probably be hungry once you awoke..." he said as he stood up and walked over to her laying a plate of rabbit next to her and then going back to where he was sitting before
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 8:35 am

Still not seeing man's face, Arya's eyes widened as he offered her food.
'Who's he.... and what's he doing here?'
"W-who... who are you?" she stuttered silently
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 8:38 am

:Oh...right my apologies I forgot to introduce myself. I am Sefiroso. I am Tyler's Warrior...so it seems." he said with a slight bow "It would be best if you ate to regain some strength." he said as Lux walked over to her plate and nudged it towards her
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 8:45 am

Arya looked at the food and then glanced back at Sefiroso.
"Tyler's... warrior? You are from Vandehoon? Could you.... can you prove it?" he asked suspiciously, her hand moving towards her dagger.
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 8:48 am

"name a person from the village and I will show you their face. as long as i have met the person that is." he said as he grabbed a bowl of water
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 8:56 am

Suspiciously Arya pulled herself a bit closer to him, still not sure if to trust him or not.
"M... Malek Aderion?" she asked hesitatedly, looking at him half scared - half hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 10:49 am

"hmm Malek? can you desribe him? I saw a guy with Tyler...but I don't know the name...could that be Malek?" he asked confused
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 11:12 am

"With Tyler? Hm... if you could.... show me his face. Then I can tell" Arya answered silently.
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 11:15 am

(yay time to scry Very Happy)
"alright..." he said as he closed his eyes. He put his hands over the waters surface concentrating hard after a while the water started to ripple and 5 figures could be seen one was a man with a wolf pup who seemed to be on the verge of adulthood a small grizzly that he didnt think he knew and a man who was Tylers brother with his dingo cub
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 11:29 am

Arya winced and backed off from Sefiroso.
"When... when did you arrive in the village?" she asked in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hills and Mountains
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Road to Enchantment :: Enchanted forest :: Enchanted forest-
Jump to: