Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hills and Mountains

Go down 
+7
Saron
Tyler
Sefiroso
Salem
aryen
Illutari
Argon
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2009-09-17

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Hills and Mountains - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 5:13 pm

After Sefiroso got all the herbs around he bathed the tiger's forehead with them and laid the rag on its forehead ~alright Lux i think we should head over to town hall quickly or we may miss the birth~

~yes...i hope you plan on carrying the little one though...~

~yes of course i do Lux now lets go~

After they gathered up all of Sefiroso's stuff they began to run back to the forest and then on to Town hall
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 7:56 pm

Sefiroso and Lux finally made it to the top of the mountain ~As peaceful as ever. Let's set up camp here ok Lux?~ he would ask with a Grin
~good i rather sleep here it has a nice breeze~ Lux said as she laid down besides Sefiroso's feet. Sefiroso put up a makeshift Tent and started a fire and sat next to Lux petting her gently as she slept 'I guess she was exhausted from that little fox earlier' he thought to himself
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Number of posts : 1031
Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p
Humor : Sarcasm all the way!! :) totally BA!
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 5:21 pm

There was a pounding of hooves, and a huge chestnut mare ghalloped through the hills with a great white bear Loping at its Side.

The girl on the mare was small.
The age of 21 and hair down her back.

A smile was spread on her face, along with sheer determination.
She pushed the mare harder and harder and the well trained Mustang raced down the mountian, towards the small towns of Cahhon and vandercar.

The girl stared forward, and her ice ble eyes shone bright.
~We're home!~ She cried to the bear.
~Not yet!~ Kemper Growled with a smile and pushed past the bear in a mock Race.

The girl laughed wholey, and stood in the saddle, letting her now sunbleached hair flow behind her.

'Your home Tyler' She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 5:24 pm

Sefiroso's eyes open wide as he heard the galloping of hooves he jumped up and swung on his horse grabbing his bow and knocking an arrow ~not sure whats going on Lux but let's check it out~ he called to Lux
~as you wish~ she yelled back as she raced pass him
As they rounded a corner they almost slammed into a horse and huge bear who were also going at full speed
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 3:47 pm

A young man and his spirit animal stepped out.
"Oh- I'm- I'm so sorry!" Tyler Exclaimed as Zip stumbled to a stop.

She threw herself off of the mare and the swords that hung at her side clanged together with a metalic sound.
"Are you alright?! I didnt even see you!"

The man had to be near 18 or 19 and about 4 inches taller than her.
He was handome and well built.

"I'm tyler." she said with an embarassed smile.
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 5:10 pm

Sefiroso would then grin "no i beg your pardon miss i thought there was some more trouble. I am Sefiroso and my friend here is Lux umm she is a bit rude at times" he said motioning to Lux who was sleeping again. "what brings you to this area?"
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 5:29 pm

"I live here." She said bluntly, but added a smile.
"What do you mean by More trouble?" She asked.
"Oh Never mind... I dont want to know." She said with a grin.

Tyler grabbed Zip's Reins and let her drop the bit, and set her out to graze.
She picked an apple off a tree and swung up into a low hanging branch.
"So Sef. Where ya from?" She asked taking a bite.
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 5:31 pm

Sefiroso looked towards the sky "hm hard question... i guess im from everywhere... my family traveled with a group of merchants" he said as he fell backwards onto the ground and laid there "but i find i like sleeping outside in the mountains...it is peaceful. anyway i haven't seen you around here were you traveling?
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 5:39 pm

"I'm quite a fan of these mountains too." She said with a smile as she looked out at the horizon.
She laid down on the branch and propped her head up, looking down at him.

"I've been gone for around 9 months... Feels like eons though.." She was overjoyed to be back.
She couldnt wait to find Malek, And Arya, And mika and pierce. Saron she could do without, but she would deal with that later
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 5:41 pm

Sefiroso sat up quickly "9 months huh? well you haven't met little Jason yet i guess haha" he said grinning "He is Mika's newborn son, and i gave him a tiger cub for a pet" he said looking up at her
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 5:47 pm

"I knew she would have had him by now." She said with a smile.

"A tiger for a baby?" she asked.

She paused thinking.
"You havent... By Chance seen kuruk?" She asked hopefully, Thinking of the man she loved.
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 5:49 pm

Sefiroso tilted his head thinking "Kuruk... no never met him, then again i haven't met alot of people yet... maybe Mika knows where he is" he said petting Lux on the head and looking into the sky as if in a daze ~the sky sure is amazing..and big ain't it my friend?~ he asked Lux curiously
~Yes...amazing and big indeed~ she replied with a yawn
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 5:54 pm

She sighed, but shook it off.
"Kuruk went missing months before I left... I... I guess I was hoping he would come back for me." She said, swallowing the urge to cry.

"So... You in Cahoon or Vandercar?" she asked, rappidly changing the subject.
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 5:56 pm

Sefiroso looked away from her face "things that happen in the past...sometimes must be put behind us...no matter how it hurts... I am a resident of Cahoon but i reside in these mountains..." he said and for a moment he wore a sad expression but in an instant he turned it into a grim as if he was never sad in his life "oh...i just remembered the two towns are now one..." he said looking at her once more
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 5:59 pm

"Ah... A fellow cahoonian." She smiled sympatheticly, knowing how he felt.
"I've considered Staying up here myself." She looked down at him.

"So Sef." She said, casually.
"How old are you?"

~He's handsome.~ She said to Kemper.
~Humpf~ The bear grumbled.
~I prefer someone a bit bigger and harrier.~ He said with a smirk.
~Fat old lump~ She said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:02 pm

Sefiroso stood up tosing his weapons to the side and then jumped up grabbing a branch and swinging himelf onto it so he was in a crouching position "er...19 why do you ask" he said with a grin "the trees are a nice sitting place i use them to hunt instead of running on the grounds its much easier and faster... Anyway how old are you you?"
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:04 pm

"Ah... 19... So young" She said jokingly with a whry smile.
She jumped up a branch or two.
"I'm 21." She said.
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:07 pm

Sefiroso grinned brightly "hm you are energetic for an old lady" he said jokingly which was obvious due to the mischievous look in his eyes "where did you go in your travels? we may have crossed paths before i came here and not even known it" he said doing a backflip off the branch grabbing it again as he fell pass it and useing it to spring up to the branch she was on grabbing it and swinging to a crouching position on it
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:14 pm

"Humpf. Old lady." She said with a smirk.
"I dont think we've met in my travels." she said, knowing she hadnt been where people could find her.

She watched as he did the flip, so desperate for a change of subject, she inquired.
"Where'd you learn to do that?"
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:15 pm

Sefiroso blinked a few times thinking of what she meant "you mean the flip? i learned it as a kid...while i was being trained to fight we were Merchant Guards... me and my family" he said grinning once more "so we learned to do alot of kinds of stuff to help us fight better"
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:20 pm

"Very nice." she said with a warm smile, setteling down on the high branch.
"You got a girlfriend?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:22 pm

Sefiroso blushed and stumbled half falling out of the tree but catching himself "haha no no i don't...no wonder though that would have been the second time i fell out of a tree" he said laughing "sorry i am rambling... no I do not have a girlfriend" he said sitting down
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:23 pm

She smiled almost triumphantly.
"Oh. A handsome boy like you must have love intrest?" She said.
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:25 pm

Sefiroso laughed as he looked into her eyes and faced her turning his body "haha that's a no again not at the moment atleast" he said showing a hint of being nervous
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:27 pm

"Oh?" She said.
She knew she was coming on strong, but somthing drew her to him.
No one would have ever guessed that 9 months of battle and toughining could change Her so much.
Once a sweet inocent scarred girl no more.
She was brash, and harsh, and strong with experience.
She was a woman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hills and Mountains
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Road to Enchantment :: Enchanted forest :: Enchanted forest-
Jump to: