Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forest

Go down 
+13
Trevon
Elijah
Matthaios
Freight
Sefiroso
Wakai-Tomodashi-2
bancam_20
Shaira
Tyler
Kuruk
aryen
Shur'tugal
Laohu
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Number of posts : 976
Job/hobbies : going to school/ Reading, writing, drawing, dragons, horses
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 9:17 am

She giggled as he yelped when he touched the flower and said "Well we know what one of your powers is." She said in good humor.
Getting up and saying "Don't worry it'll get wierder as you find out more about your new powers." She said laughing a bit at his shocked face. "It can't be as weird as this..." She said concentrating on the hawk form that she'd taken a day before. Zirean flew up to his shoulder and looked at him with a kind hawk eye. She screeched once then flew back down and morphed back into herself. "See. Though I have better control when I morph on my own. Not when I'm forced to morph into a giant wolf every full moon." She said frowning a bit but then smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Forest - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 9:30 am

"Oh thanks for the reassurance" he said with a laugh and then semi-wide eyes as she morphed and landed on his shoulder. He smiled at her and watched as she morphed back. "I always wondered why you were light as a feather" he quipped with a smirk. "Now see the morphing I'm used to..but this..magical plant power" he said as if not sure. "I don't even like gardening" he laughed
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 9:36 am

She laughed when he said 'Magical Plant power.' Zirean said with her hands up playfully and smiled "Don't shoot the messenger. I don't know what anyones powers are." She said shrugging. "Maybe you'll find one that you do like." Zirean said going over and nudging him playfully.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Forest - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 9:40 am

"Can't I tickle the messenger?" he asked with a playful grin. He moved towards her with hands outstretch to tickle.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 9:48 am

"I don't know, You'll have to catch me first...." She said laughing before he even touched her. Grinning she jumped up to the first branch, pulling herself up. It was one of those branches where she could barely reach but made it look easy. She hung upside down, and grinned at him her hair flowing down towards the ground.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Forest - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 9:56 am

"That shouldn't be to hard" he laughed and gave chase but skidded to a stop when she leaped up into a tree. He grinned as she hung upside down. Walking back towards her very slowly he turned his head slightly and met her lips distracting her. Then when she wasn't looking he reached up and tickled her side with a laugh as they were kissing. He also however was ready to catch her if she fell.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:07 am

Being more tickleish than she thought her legs gave way. "Umph." She said laughing as she fell a short ways.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Forest - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:10 am

Laohu laughed and caught her in his arms. "Now I've got you" he said playfully "what should I do with this beautiful wanton in me arms?" he asked as a bit of his Scottish accent from his father seeped through.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:13 am

She grinned as he caught her and said after his scottish accent "Cheater." Zirean grinned kicking her legs a bit and sqerming. After a few seconds she gave up and cuddled in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Forest - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:18 am

He laughed and held her firmly but gently till she stop squirming. He smiled and rested his chin on her head as she cuddled into his arms. "Well I suppose we should get some work done?" he asked with a sigh. The sun was climbing into the sky. The days were getting warmer, crops needed to be planted and cultivated or there would be little food come winter.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:34 am

She said "I need to go check on supplies as well. To see if we need anything. Then go check on the cattle and see how there doing."
Zirean said "It's going to be tough without Mika and Saron around." She said frowning taking in her new responsibility seriously.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Forest - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:42 am

He nodded and sighed slightly letting her put her feet on the ground. "Any idea when they'll be back?" he asked curiously
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:52 am

Shaking her head "Not a clue." Shrugging. "Shouldn't be too hard though....I hope." She said worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Forest - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:01 am

He noticed her worry "Eh it will be easy" he reassured her as they walked back to the village. 'I hope' he thought. With a grin he grabbed her right before the last tree before the clearing and hid them both behind the tree for one more kiss.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:07 am

Kissing him one last time before they had to go work. Zirean stood on her tippy toes so that she could reach him. "Will you be in the fields then? Should I come there and help you after I'm done?" She said putting her head on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Forest - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 12:08 pm

He nodded "Fields it is" he gently ran his hands along her side on last time. "I'll be watching for ye" he smiled and with one last peck on the lips he smiled and started walking to the fields.

--------Fields------>
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 12:16 pm

"Then I'll get done quickly." She said kissing his cheek one more time. Watching him for a minute as he walked away. Walking towards the buildings, she would check on Mithous first then saddle him up and ride out to the cattle pasture.
----Stables
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Forest - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:29 pm

((Hey ya'll I'm back from where ever Very Happy ))

Malek and Tsume wandered in the forest, Mal holding a bottle in one hand, a note in the other. He held the note so tightly it crunched up into a wrinkled paper.
"She...left me....again...but now...it's forever..." He took a swig from the bottle and sat down hastily beside a tree.
Tsume crawled up beside him and licked Mal's arm.
~Malek...you really need to stop...You are going to do so much harm to yourself if you keep sulking like a lost child...~ He told his master.
Malek looked at him through angry eyes; which were full of tears and endless emotions.
~She left me, Tsume...She left me forever...~ He threw the crumpled paper across the forest; which landed only 5 feet from the wolf.
Tsume sighed and looked at Mal.
~You're going to be one lonely kid if you keep going on like this.....~
Malek set the bottle down and leaned his head back, letting his eyes close and letting the tears slip away.
'I can't take the pain and suffering anymore. If there really is a Creator, please, take me away...' He thought to himself, feeling the tears come faster and harder....
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-12-17

Forest - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:43 pm

Elsa and Molly were quietly walking through the forest. ~They are an odd bunch aren't they? Imagine finding more people that could sign~ she said happily. Molly just wagged her tail and kept sniffing. ~What? What is it girl?~ Molly stopped and looked at her ~Well for one thing my name is Molly, not girl~ she said in a playfully scolding tone ~I'm not lassie you know. But for your information there is a man ahead who has been drinking~ she said relaying what she had smelled. Elsa considered for a moment then walked on ahead ~Hey be careful he could be dangerous~ Molly whimpered ~I'm not afraid~ Elsa shrugged. ~Besides he could be hurt~ She said resolved. Molly grumbled but came along. Elsa walked bravely forward when she stepped on a crumpled note. She stopped and picked it up, reading it. It looked like a dear john letter. She looked ahead at the man that was collapsed against a tree. Gathering her skirt she walked up to him and shook him gently. Looking him over for injuries. She saw the bottle and narrowed her eyes. Taking it from his hand she hurled it into the forest. Being deaf she did not hear it land.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.

Forest - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:47 pm

He felt himself being shook, and looked up through squinted eyes.
"Huh? Wha...?" He put a hand to his head and opened his eyes more. Sitting in front of him was a girl, maybe about 18-19 years old, with a black and white dog.
He jumped a bit and scooted backwards, forgetting a tree was there.
"Who...who are you? What do you-ow..." He rubbed his right arm where the scar from his accident was.
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

Forest - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:52 pm

Her eyes darted back and forth trying to read his lips but they were to slurred. She sighed frustrated and gave shushing sound. She looked at his arm and deciding it was ok she tried to figure out how to communicate with him. She saw a spirit animal nearby. ~Molly, can you have his spirit animal help translate?~ ~Have it ask him if he is ok~ she said. Molly sighed and looked towards the wolf. ~Can you ask your master if he's ok?~ she said sitting down and wagging her tail slightly
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Forest - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:54 pm

Tsume cocked his head a bit and nodded.
~Mal, she wants to know if you are alright?~
Mal looked at his wolf, a bit confused.
He looked at the girl with a confused expression.
"Um yeah I'm alright." He told her, watching her eyes and her frustrated expression.
"Are you alright?" He asked her calmly, but he still felt a bit drunk.
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

Forest - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:58 pm

Molly translated back and Elsa nodded ~Have the wolf tell him "Good, and yes I'm fine why?"~ Molly yawned at this translating business but did it. A bird suddenly flew out a thicket and molly turned and barked at it and then sat down. Elsa however did not even flinch or blink at the commotion. It was like she had not even heard it...
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Forest - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 6:01 pm

Tsume told Mal what the dog had said, and looked at the girl again when the dog had barked and noticed she didn't move at all.
'Can she not hear anything that I say?' He thought to himself, watching her.
~Tell the dog I ask her master if she cannot hear me.~ He told Tsume, not taking his eyes off of the girl.
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

Forest - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 6:04 pm

Molly heard and then looked at Elsa to translate and then hesitated. She rolled her eyes and translated. Elsa dropped her head slightly and then looked up again ~Tell him that is true, I cannot hear him. I am deaf.~ She nodded ~I have not heard any sound since I was 10~ she admitted and Molly translated back. Elsa sniffed and smelled the liquor on his breath again. She wrinkled her nose and backed up a tiny bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forest - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forest
Page 13 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next