Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warehouse

Go down 
+10
Ronan
Gladrial
Wing Rider
Argon
aryen
Mare
Mika
Mayxa
Illutari
Athara
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Warehouse - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 10:57 am

I was completly taken by surprise when she confessed to me. I didn't say anything I just looked into her eyes
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867

Warehouse - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 11:06 am

Mika looked up into his eyes quickly but glanced away embarrassed. "I know it is wrong" she sighed and sat up, putting her head in her hands. "I just....I couldn't choose any of the people I was supposed to be ratting on and Salem was to unpredictable. That pretty much left Aaden. He seemed pretty stable and nice enough." she trailed off. "but I don't...." she sighed again "love him" she said quietly
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Warehouse - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 11:09 am

"Of course not, love is a growing feeling, not something you just get. Something that is handed to you. But if you don't want to love him, then you shouldn't, but if you want to, then it will come to you." I tried to smile. I was being the person I was, but not who i wanted to be. I wanted to grab her arm and say no....you can't love him, ever. Of course my nature didn't let me. I put my hand on her leg.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Warehouse - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 11:13 am

Mika smiled slightly "True...I just...I don't know if I want to love him or not" she sighed again. "I don't know anything anymore" she said frustrated and let herself fall back like she normally did into her bed but instead accidentally fell back onto Jarlon. She giggled nervously "sorry" she said embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Warehouse - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 11:16 am

Uffta' I huffed out as she fell on me and laughed with her "haha you are ok" I laughed again and put my armd around her and pulled her beside me to where she was comfortable. "well then give it time, nothing should ever be rushed, enjoy life, smile everyday at least 7 times" I nodded. "Think of seven things that make you smile...and think about each one every day. It will help you treasure them" I grinned
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Warehouse - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 11:19 am

Mika smiled and looked over at Jarlon 'that's one' she thought. "I'll try" she assured him. She snuggled a little closer. "What are your seven things?" she asked curiously
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Warehouse - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 11:26 am

"Seven things....." I sighed "One. Imatari. Two. freedom, standing on a cliff or tree. three. my fathers smile. four. growing crops and harvesting them. five. cooking. six. making people smile on my own and seven. you" I counted off on my fingers.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Warehouse - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 11:29 am

Mika smiled as she listened. "Those are wonderful things.." she listened to the last one "me?" she asked surprised "really?"
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Warehouse - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 11:30 am

"Yes you" I squeezed her "you are free spirited, funny, easy going and understand the depths of life, that's hard to find. It seems no one does anymore."
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Warehouse - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:19 pm

Mika smiled and snuggled closer as he squeezed her. "hmm my seven things riding with the wind in my hair, listening to the birds singing, dancing with the songs of the wind, a horse's warm breath on the back of my neck, running my hands over Whispers warm fur, the sound of a thunderstorm on the prairie, and having a friend like you" she said softly and looked up at him with soft brown eyes before averting them again and laying her head back down on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Warehouse - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 5:56 pm

"I'm glad I can be a good friend to you" I sighed with a little regret that I entered the friend zone. But at least I could be there for her as a friend. Again I soon drifted off to sleep.

....................next morning

I woked before Mika did and the sun was barely cracking the horizon line. I walked around the warehouse looking for stuff that needed to be done. When that was done I turned to Mika and watched her sweet face as she breathed in deeply. A smile on my face I turned and stretched side to side and got into a push up position and began to raise myself up on two hands then switched to just one.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Warehouse - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 5:59 pm

Mika stirred slightly at the sound of movement. She saw Jarlon doing push-ups and couldn't help smiling as she watched his arm muscles contracting and relaxing. She quickly closed her eyelids most of the way before he saw that she was awake. She shifted slightly so she could see him better with mostly closed eyes and waited, watching.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Warehouse - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 6:06 pm

I switched from pushups to sit ups and then went to a low hanging raft and did pull ups. Sweat began to build through the poors. Working out was one of my favorite routines, something I didnt usually have. I then saw light glisten from Mika's eyes as I stared at her and grinned and then playfully walked towards her like a run way model and posed as her eyes opened a little more
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Warehouse - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 6:09 pm

Mika was having a very hard time keeping from smiling as she watched Jarlon. As he walked toward her and playfully posed she couldn't keep her eyes closed any longer. "Good morning" she said softly a smile still playing on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Warehouse - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 6:13 pm

"Guten morgen" I raised two eyebrows playfully. "How did you sleep? Feeling any better?" I asked. I bent over and got on my knees and crawled over to her and laid on my stomach staring at her sweetly
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Warehouse - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 6:17 pm

"Híŋháŋni" she responded in Lakota (good morning) "Yes much" she smiled over at him as he looked at her sweetly "and how are you this morning?" She cocked her head to the side slightly and a few strands of long, straight black hair fell over her face.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Warehouse - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 6:22 pm

I reached out one hand and moved her hair from her face and grinned. "What are you thinking?"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Warehouse - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 6:24 pm

"me?" she asked innocently "oh..why a guy like you hasn't been snatched up already..." she said softly
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Warehouse - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 6:28 pm

"Me?" I asked in return "I don't know, guess I just don't know...never been that available I guess....why?" I asked innocently
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Warehouse - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 6:33 pm

Mika smiled slightly and blushed before looking down at the ground and fiddling with a thread. "Oh...nothing.." she said softly. 'What am I doing? I shouldn't be falling for him...he's off limits...or is he..ghaaa why does he have to be so sweet and cute' she argued with herself.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Warehouse - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 6:38 pm

"come on now....remember...you can tell me ANYTHING!!" I reassured and hoped she would talk to me and no t start claming up now
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Warehouse - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 6:42 pm

She looked up and cocked her head to the other side. She carefully reached over and ran a hand along his chin and smiled "I..." she trailed off and realized what she was doing. "I should be getting back" she said as she dropped her hand and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Warehouse - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 6:53 pm

With much regret I dropped my head and slightly shook it. "Yes right." I stood up and offered her my hands
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Warehouse - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 6:55 pm

Mika saw the disappointment in his eyes, but she just couldn't yet. She needed time to think. She sat up using one arm to cradle her side slightly as she reached up to take his hands.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Warehouse - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 7:00 pm

I saw the dissapointment in her eyes as well and knew that my feelings were incorrectly placed. I knew better. I was her friend and needed to be here as such. I bent over and helped her up. I offered her my arm as we headed outside.

.......................grazing fields
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Warehouse - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Warehouse
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next