Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stalls in warehouse.

Go down 
+2
Saron
Mika
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Stalls in warehouse. Empty
PostSubject: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 3:20 pm

.......................town hall

I hopped through the grass like a bird on stilts. It was cold and wet and I just wanted to get into the warehouse. Laughing I picked up a snow ball and threw it at Yang and then disappeared into the warehouse and over to the palamino pares stall
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 3:28 pm

---------Town Hall------->

Mika saw the tall snow and morphed into a white tailed deer. She bounded through the snow and looked back at Saron with a smile before bounding into the barn. She morphed back into herself and shivered slightly. She smiled wandered over to the stall she chuckled as the foal came up and nuzzled her and Saron.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 3:34 pm

"Hey there....We need a name for you" I grinned as I gave him a gently noogie. "What do you think of Kadar? It means strong in arabic" I smiled at her while scratching his neck. I grabbed a rope that I made into a make shift halter. I playfully hung it over the door and let him sniff it and rub against it. I then laid it over his back and rubbed him with it.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 3:39 pm

Mika smiled "Kadar, sound very handsome, especially for a colt like this" Mika nodded. She rested against the stall door and watched as Saron worked with the colt. He was quiet, patient and gentle with him. All the qualities of a good horseman. She watched with admiration and love flickering in her eyes. After a time she grabbed a brush and started brushing the palomino mare. "Hmm we need a name for you as well..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 3:45 pm

"How about Kamil, means perfect in arabic, or Kammi would be pretty too" I suggested as I began to put the rope over the colts head who threw his head around and hid behind his mother. I sighed but smiled at the colt and wentinto the stall and got down on one knee to his level. He ducked under his mom and hesitently pushed his way underneath her. He sniffed the rope again and began to pull on it. I gently shook it to remind him that he has to respect it. I laid just the rope end around his neck and began to scratch his face and then put the rope halter inot my hand as well and rubbed his face. He became a bit more relaxed after some time and I tied it on. Once it was on he shook and scatched on everything he could. "You'll get used to it" I reassured him and walked around the large stall as he follwed me. I then opened the gate and he froze with one food out of the stall. He pulled and yanked but I laid the rope over my leg to give me more grip. "He maybe be young but man he's got some strength" I grunnted and then walked to the side and threw him off balance. He hesitently walked out and hid behind me and the winnied for his mom.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 3:54 pm

"Kamil, I like it" Mika smiled and soothed the mare as Saron worked with the foal. Her beautiful dished face spoke of some arabian in her ancestry. Mika giggled slightly "That he is" When he finally got out of the stall and whinnied Mika quickly closed the stall door behind him as his mother moved forward to comfort him. "Easy girl" Mika soothed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 3:58 pm

I got on one knee again and put an arm around his neck. He quickly dropped it and played with the straw covered floor. "Kamil it is" I smiled still scratching Kadar's neck. "You're alright there boy" I said as I watched his eyes dance a bit. I then set back a bit in the straw as he continued using his ilps as he watched his mom do many times. He then leaped forward a bit and looked behind him. I chuckled and he just looked at me before rearing up and striking at me. Thankfully I was far enough away but he pranced in a circle until I shook the lead line a bit. He stopped in his tracks and tried to look down to where it was 'hooked/tied' onto the halter and tried to bite it.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 4:00 pm

Mika came out of the stall and sat in the hay a little farther away "Oi he is a fiesty one" she laughed. "Plenty of spirit, I can see his father in him I think" Mika said as she cocked her head and looked at the spirited foal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 4:03 pm

"Oh you knew his father?" I asked as he walked up to me and plopped down as if i were his mother. He laid down at my feet and began to rub his ear on my knee. "Would you look at that" I said "You're supposed to be fie...." I cut off as I hit him with the rope as he started to chew on my foot. He pinned his ears a little and glared at me. and then went back to nuzzeling my foot to test me.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 4:09 pm

"Sort of...me and his father had some...discussions when I was trying to get these mares out of his herd. I don't know for sure that he is the father but" she shrugged "He is pretty protective of his herd I'll tell you that!" Mika laughed. She watched the young colt and shook her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 4:11 pm

"Discussions huh" I chuckled "Not only do you speak with your unborn baby, you speak with horses too. Man i'm learning alot here" I scratched Kadar's ear. I ran my hand alnog his stomach and legs he didn't seem to mind. "Should we put him in his own stall or put him back in with his mother? What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 4:17 pm

"haha funny" Mika smirked "No those were more I wanted to take his mares and he didn't want me to. He almost wanted to take Koda back as well but I sneaked her back out with Kamil and Kadar" she said nodding to them. Although..with the amulet..I can talk with animals" she shrugged "I just haven't used that very much." She watched the colt "I would say a seperate stall...once we have made the break I don't see a reason to do it again...but it is up you..I haven't had as much experince with domesticated horses" Mika laughed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 4:19 pm

"Really? That could come in handy" I nodded "The only thing I worry about is now that we seperated them, and he trusts me I don't want to put him into his own stall and run the risk of him not trusting me tomorrow with the halter-that made him seperate from his mom." I thought for a moment
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 4:22 pm

"true..." Mika nodded "we don't want him associating the halter with losing his mom"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 8:29 pm

"Right that's what I am thinking as well." I nodded "You are smart" I pointed at her and continued scratching the colt. "Half dog" I chuckled. "So has anyone worked with Kamil?"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 8:47 pm

Mika laughed and shook her head. "Hm? no not yet, well not beside moving between pastures and then grooming"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 8:56 pm

"Oh ok...just thought I'd ask" I then got quiet for a moment thinking about mika being pregnant. "Ummmm/ Mika?" I said softly
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 8:57 pm

Mika stroked the young colt thoughtfully. She looked up "Hmm?" she asked curiously
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 8:59 pm

"Will I be known to Jason as a father or just as an uncle and care taker? I know i'm sorry...it's probebly to soon to ask something like that. But it's been going through my mind like you wouldn't believe"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:04 pm

Mika bit her lip slightly. "Well...I do want him to know who his father was.." she said quietly "but... I was hoping if you wanted the job...that you could be more than an uncle to him. He will need a dad." she looked up from the colt and her eyes met Saron's. "But I don't want to impose" she said quietly as her eyes went back down to the foal coat. She didn't want him thinking that just because he was Jarlon's brother that he had to take care of her and her son.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 7:40 am

My heart brightened so much it must have shown through my eyes, for the lit up like the light of day. "Impose? are you kidding, he is my brothers child, I wouldn't let him grow up without knowing how great his father was" Just because I didn't think that highly of Jarlon doesn't mean I can't stretch the truth or tell what other people saw in him "Thank you Mika" I said softly
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:29 am

Mika looked up and smiled "No, thank you" she said thankfully. She breathed a quiet sigh of relief. "As I said Saron, you may not be his "father" but I would want no one else but you to be his dad" Mika smiled and locked eyes with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:26 am

With locked eyes I crawled over the foal as he looked up at me. I leaned over and gave her a big kiss. "You mean that?"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:29 am

Mika reciprocated the kiss and looked at him. She nodded "With all my heart" she said quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:32 am

I smirked and sat back and then stood up. "Alright Kadar, lets get you back in your stall." I said gently pulling on the lead line. He got up and trotted over behind me. I got down on a knee and untied the halter. "This is the last night with your mum, enjoy it while you can" I smirked and pushed him into the stall and closed the door. I then leaned against it and looked at mika lovingly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. Empty

Back to top Go down

Stalls in warehouse.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next