Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fields

Go down 
+12
Ronan
Dachelle
Tyler
Argon
Wing Rider
bancam_20
Mayxa
aryen
Mika
Arora
Illutari
Athara
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage

Fields - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 32 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:05 pm

I let the fields run through my hands, it felt great. "He always was" I said not really paying attention. I then walked up beside her and looked at the buildings, they were run down but some looked great. He must have been a busy guy "Read? Most certainly can" Was all I said, Ilutari taught all of us how to read and speak several languages.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Fields - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 32 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:07 pm

Mika nodded "Well then perhaps you can continue working on a book Jarlon was deciphering. I would but..I can't even read english much less the other languages" she chuckled slightly.
Back to top Go down

Fields - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 32 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:09 pm

"Decipher? He couldn't read it?" I asked surprised. He was such a quick learner and usually was able to pick up on things quickly
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Fields - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 32 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:13 pm

"Ya, we found it in a secret room in Cahoon's library. He could read parts of it but it didn't make sense. Almost like a code. We hadn't gotten around to looking in Vandecar's library to see if there is another room. The secret room in Cahoon only holds half of the secret books" she said quietly.
Back to top Go down

Fields - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 32 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:14 pm

"woah woah" I chuckled "That's alot to take in, first a book that Jarlon COULDN'T read, and now a secret room, easy now" I joked. "lets start with the easy stuff, where's this warehouse at?"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Fields - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 32 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:16 pm

Mika blushed slightly "Sorry, keep forgetting you don't know all this..." she sighed "Ok the warehouse is right over there" she pointed and continued walking towards it.
Back to top Go down

Fields - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 32 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:18 pm

Kenai took off in a dead run to the warehouse as his black strips moved. I smiled and ran backwards a little smiling at Mika and then turned and ran after him.

..............warehouse
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Fields - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 32 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:21 pm

Mika sighed and continued walking at her normal pace. She didn't feel like running.

-------------Warehouse-------->
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP

Fields - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 32 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 4:47 pm

Rhea looked over at Malek and Smiled,
"Yeah I am doing better," Rhea smiled again as her hair blew in the breeze, "It nice to have conversations about somthing different then..." Rhea paused, "Uh, It gets you mind off it,"
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Fields - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 32 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 2:42 pm

He smiled back at her and chuckled.
"Yeah it does. Sometimes when I feel lonely and just need to talk, I talk to Toboe about the weather, or the flowers, or the clouds, or even just about me." He told her simply.
He watched as her hair blew in the wind and smiled.
"There is one thing I love to do more than anything, and it's help friends that are in need." He flashed a handsome grin to her.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Fields - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 32 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 3:04 pm

Ronan listened as Malek talked. He found it ironic that they were both trying to woo Rhea. "So Malek, where do you hail from?" he asked out of the blue.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.

Fields - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 32 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 3:06 pm

Malek looked over at Ronan.
"I came from a small village about 3 days walk from here. Can't seem to remember the name though...." He trailed off looking at his feet.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

Fields - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 32 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 3:10 pm

"Can't remeber the name? Bad memory?" He asked chuckling
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Fields - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 32 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 3:11 pm

Malek laughed.
"Yeah well, it's a pretty long ways away and I had treked through mountains and deserts with little water...." He trailed off hoping Ronan would understand what he meant.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

Fields - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 32 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 3:14 pm

Ronan nodded "Just three days? Wow...what direction did you come from that has mountians and deserts that can be covered in three days?" he asked curious
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Fields - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 32 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 3:17 pm

Malek looked over towards the direction Jarlon's grave was.
"Just passed Jarlon's grave, going into the mountains there were a small meadow and pond is. I have seen people come and go through it many times. But past the mountains, it's all flat out desert." He said, thinking about the long journey.
"Toboe almost didn't make the journey 'cause of his age. He is an old boy." He reached down and patted the wolf's side.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

Fields - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 32 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 3:20 pm

Ronan looked out and then nodded. "Hmm..I have always skirted those areas. Heard there was bandits there. And I would hate to run out of water for Tasha..she needs more than most" He said thinking out loud. "Did you encounter any trouble out there?"
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Fields - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 32 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 3:21 pm

"Yeah we encountered some bandits as you just said. They stole many of my prized possesions, except Toboe here." He looked over at the Gypsie Vanner grazing.
"How old is Tasha?" He asked, curious.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

Fields - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 32 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 3:26 pm

"Oh I'm sorry" Ronan said He looked over at Tasha "Y'know..I don't really know...one day I was walking and she came up and wouldn't leave me alone...she has never told me how old she is. I have asked but she gets offended and almost kicks me." he sighed
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Fields - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 32 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 3:28 pm

Malek chuckled.
"Really. Well, I have had experience with horse like that. Well, ones that don't talk." He chuckled again.
"Want me to see if I can tell?" He asked Ronan kindly.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

Fields - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 32 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 3:31 pm

Ronan laughed "Ya when they talk it adds a completely different element! Sure be my guest..um how attacted are you to your fingers?" he asked with a grin
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Fields - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 32 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 3:35 pm

"Haha well, I would love to keep my fingers, but I don't think I'll lose 'em."He laughed.
He walked up to the horse and patted her neck.
"Shhh....it's ok girl." He said calmly. He slid his hand slowly down her muzzle and stroked her face. He stroked and tickled her nose between her nostrols.
"Can I look at your teeth?" He asked her. He slid his hand under her lip, putting his fingers behind her wolf teeth and attempting to open her mouth. He got it open for a second, then she clamped it shut, nearly taking off his fingers.
"Ok, let's try that a bit slower." He chuckled. He slowly put his finger's in her mouth, opening it and slowly getting it a bit wider.
"There we go...." He cooned. He looked at her teeth and closed her mouth, patting her neck.
"Good girl." He pulled out a sugar cube and handed it to her.
He walked back to Ronan.
"I'd say about ten or eleven." He told him as he sat down, rubbing his hands on his trousers.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

Fields - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 32 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 3:39 pm

Ronan watched in amusement as Malek tried to look at her teeth. He was a bit suprised when she let him but didn't say anything. "Hmm ten or eleven hmmm? But i have had her since I was 5...her teeth must just stay in good shape" he smiled. Tasha gave a horse nicker and then disappeared into the tall fields. She then came up behind Malek and chewed some grasse right over his head slobbering and dropping bits of muddy dirt in his hair. Ronan doubled over lauging.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Fields - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 32 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 3:42 pm

Malek laughed.
"Ok so I'm not as good as Mika." He chuckled. Then when he felt something on his head and saw Ronan on the ground laughing, he looked up. Just then, he got a glop of dirt and grass on his face. He wiped it off.
"Thanks, Tasha." He laughed. He took off his shirt and got the crud off his head, throwing his shirt down beside Toboe.
"That was refreshing." He said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

Fields - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 32 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 3:45 pm

Ronan finally sat up laughing. "Hahah ahah see I told you she didn't like anyone discovering her age" he grinned. Tasha came over and rubbed her head on his back. He lurched forward slightly. "Oh thanks" he chuckled and reached up and grabbed the horse's head. Tasha lifted her head suddenly lifting Ronan with it. He let go and hit the ground. "oww" he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fields - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fields
Page 32 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 43  Next