Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Town Hall

Go down 
+8
Argon
Wing Rider
Gladrial
aryen
Mika
Mayxa
Illutari
Athara
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Athara
Admin
Athara

Number of posts : 2725
Job/hobbies : EMT, horses
Humor : duh
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Town Hall Empty
PostSubject: Town Hall   Town Hall EmptySun May 24, 2009 9:26 pm

This is where the new villagers come to check in and meet other villagers. It is also one of the few buildings left standing. It was built as one of the stronger buildings to last any attacks from nature or man. Thus in case of attack it is also the village's refuge. Villagers can also meet to discuss village issues, and this is also where the election for a new leader will occur.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonfaith.forumotion.net
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Town Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall EmptyMon May 25, 2009 9:53 pm

...................from field
~What do you think happened to the inhabitents?!~ Imatari whispered carefully
~I don't know, it doesn't look good though does it?~ I whispered in return looking around at the crumbling buildings. Something had happened, no not war...at least not people vs. people. It looked more like nature's fury had taken over. Together we looked around in several buildings, but we took our time and were weary to our surroundings....With that Imatari froze and put herself into a deffensive stance and growled deeply within
~What is it?~ I asked
~something....someone~ She corrected
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP

Town Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:11 pm

Zaric pushed his nose around the corner of a crumbling building and growled a little,
~Zaric? What is it?~ Rhea asked him, Zaric turned to look at Rhea again,
~I see someone~
~Friendly?~ Rhea asked,
~I...Don't know~ Zaric replied, Rhea sighed and stepped out from behind the wall.

Rhea soon spotted the muscular male and his companion that Zaric had been speaking of,
"Hey There," Rhea called out in a friendly way and sliding one hand to her dagger in case he was a threat while she awaited his reply.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Town Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall EmptyTue May 26, 2009 7:49 am

Imatari stared in the direction of the two strangers. Every breeze twitched her nose. I looked down at my beast as her hackles raized and her eyes narrowed a little, then I raised my head only to hear an asstranged voice echoe through the abandoned village. Slowly and carefully Imatari and I walked through the dusty road, instinctivly placing my hand on the hilt of my sword. "Hello there" I replied in my deep voice "Do you live here?!" I asked curiously
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Town Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall EmptyTue May 26, 2009 9:47 pm

Rhea shook her head, "No I don't live here, I was passing through," She replied to the male, Zaric leaned against Rhea's leg for comfort.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Town Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall EmptyTue May 26, 2009 9:51 pm

"sounds about right" I grinned at her. "Cute timber fox you have there" I said pointing at the little red fox leaning against Rhea's leg. Imatari looked up at me and then back at Rhea. "I spose I should look around and find us a place to stay over night....it's to late in the day to really travel on...You can join us if you wish" I winked and picked up my travel bag and slung it on my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Town Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall EmptyTue May 26, 2009 9:55 pm

Zaric looked up at Rhea nervously
~Seems nice~ Zaric growled, Rhea bent over and patted his head,
"Thank you, His name is Zaric," Rhea said kindly, her hand moving from the dagger slightly, "What is your White Tiger named?"
Rhea nodded when the male mentioned joining them,
"Might as well," Rhea laughed and walked towards him although Zaric disliked her choice.
"My name is Rhea, by the way," She grinned

Last edited by Mayxa on Tue May 26, 2009 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Town Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall EmptyTue May 26, 2009 9:59 pm

"Oh my apologies!" I said placing a hand on my chest as we walked along the path looking for a building with a roof over it. "My name is Jarlon Vidon, this is Imatari. Then I saw a building off in the distance a little...."wonder what that is?"

...............warehouse
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Town Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall EmptyTue May 26, 2009 10:03 pm

"Nice to meet you Jarlon and Imatari," Rhea followed Jarlon's gaze,
"I dunno, Let's check it out," I said and we headed towards the building.

------------------> Warehouse
Back to top Go down

Town Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:12 pm

................fields

I walked from the fields with the image of Mika twirling. I smurked and then thought about Filicity. With a deep sigh and a tear in my eye I went inside and unpacked my most prized posetion, a guitar. I went outside and sat on a barrel against the wall in a corner. I rested my foot on a stump and set the guitar up. I thought....long and hard and played several strings before humming a tune. With that the words just came to me.... I began a little scratchy and a bit teary but the words quickly grew strong as I sang a bit louder. I would lay my head back and close my eyes before bringing my head back up and looking where my figners lay
"Would you know my name if I saw you in heaven?
Would it be the same if I saw you in heaven?
I must be strong and carry on,
'Cause I know I don't belong here in heaven.

Would you hold my hand if I saw you in heaven?
Would you help me stand if I saw you in heaven?
I'll find my way through night and day,
'Cause I know I just can't stay here in heaven.

Time can bring you down, time can bend your knees.
Time can break your heart, have you begging please, begging please.

Beyond the door there's peace I'm sure,
And I know there'll be no more tears in heaven.

Would you know my name if I saw you in heaven?
Would it be the same if I saw you in heaven?
I must be strong and carry on,
'Cause I know I don't belong here in heaven.
Back to top Go down

Town Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:13 pm

Part two in the morning
Back to top Go down

Town Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 8:20 am

After I finished the words of a song that was written for a women I mourned far to long, Mika's face popped into my head. A grin spread across my face and I got a new beat in my heart. I strumbed the guitar a couple of times and beat my foot to the beat as I picked up the beat, I smiled as I sang

"So I ask What's the problem
What's the problem I don't know
Well maybe I'm in love
Think about it every time
I think about it
Can't stop thinking 'bout it

How much longer will it take to cure this
Just to cure it cause I can't ignore it if it's love
Makes me wanna turn around and face me but I don't know nothing 'bout love

Come on, come on
Turn a little faster
Come on, come on
The world will follow after
Come on, come on
Cause everybody's after loooooooovvvvvvvvvve
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867

Town Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:21 am

------------From where ever-------->

Mika wandered into the town hall to look over the rooms. She wanted to see if the 'girl's room' could be divided down into two person rooms. As she looked around she heard a melodious voice and the beautiful sound of a guitar. She quietly wandered to the sound. She looked into a room and saw Saron with his back turned playing the guitar. She smiled and back up so he wouldn't see her if he turned. She let herself slide down and sit against the wall listening. She smiled and then as he stopped she quickly got up again and hurried back towards the large open girls room. On the way she accidentally stubbed her toe and made a little sound as she hopped trying not to cry out. She leaned against a wall and held her toe. "oww" she whispered. She wasn't sure if he had heard that or not. Her stealth techniques were sound..but something always happened to ruin it.
Back to top Go down

Town Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:24 am

I finished the song and let out a long happy sigh. Then I tapped my guitar but was interupted when I thought heard something. I turned my head but didn't see anything. I felt safe enough that I wasn't about to go see what it was. I waited and listened for anymore noise.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Town Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:33 am

Mika sighed when she didn't hear foot steps. She smiled and then started jogging down the hall to what would be the girls room again. As she ran around the corner she had forgotten the hundred year old pot that was sitting right around the corner. Her foot hit it and being the same foot she barely contained a scream. This time she almost started hopping around when the pot tipped over and started rolling around. The sound of clay rolling on marble floor echoed through the building. Mika gave an exasperated sigh and quickly righted it and then looked around like a scared mouse.
Back to top Go down

Town Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:38 am

Instantly I stopped mid thought and slowly turned around and listening for where the noise was coming from. I put the shoulder strap across my chest as it hugged my sternum between my pecks. I swung around and walked into the hall following the 'gong' noise. I walked in as Mika was setting up the pot. I raised an eyebrow and chuckled leaning against the door frame still with the guitar strap hugging my chest. I gave her a handsome sweet smile. "Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Town Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:43 am

Mika looked around suddenly. She laughed nervously "um ya" she pushed a piece of hair out of her face "just trying to kill my toes" she smiled bravely, before grimacing as her toe started using colorful medifors again. "Oww" she said as she picked up her foot and rubbed it. "Feet and clay pots don't get along" she joked.
Back to top Go down

Town Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:46 am

"Looks like you are doing a good job too" I smirked at the pot, "but there are better ways to go about that" I shrugged and looked around "So this is the building you are talking about huh?" I probebly sounded cold, but my heart and mind were fighting a battle right now and things were a bit cloudy and dissoriented.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Town Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:49 am

Mika laughed and slid down the wall so she could sit down and look at her foot. "Ya there probably is. Quicker more quiet ways anyway." She sighed and rubbed her foot again. She looked around. "Yep...there is a fireplace in the main room and I think there might be one in each of the smaller rooms, but I uh...was just getting to that" she smiled
Back to top Go down

Town Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:57 am

I chuckled and knelt down in front of her..."Here let me see" I pushed my guitar to the side a little on my back so it wouldn't hit the floor and brought her foot and set her heel on my thigh. I looked at her toe that was turning blue just a bit. I looked up at her while rubbing her foot a bit. "I think you have a good chance of living." I smirked.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Town Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:01 am

"oh thank you" she chuckled "I would hate to die of a stubbed toe" she said a little sarcastically, but then she quickly smiled "That does feel better though" she smiled. "Where did you learn to play?" she asked nodding to the guitar
Back to top Go down

Town Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:08 am

"Oh...haha...sorry" I said as I noticed I was rubbing her foot. "Well if that feels good I just might have to give you a true foot rub." I winked "Oh this...Been playing for as long as I can remember. My dad had a hidden guitar, more of a banjo type thing. I have always liked sitting in front of it picking the strings making it 'Twang'" I closed my eyes and nodded my head when I said it "Then i noticed it was the best way to express myself. I have a love for music...sorry you had to hear me practicing...They are always half a$$ed during that phase"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Town Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:13 am

Mika smiled "maybe you will" she grinned. 'ghaa I am flirting with him again, can't I even stop that for one minute? Maybe it is because you like him?' A smiled flickered on her lips again. "No don't be sorry..it was beautiful" she smiled and then blushed realizing she just admitted she had been listening. She coughed "I uh just caught the end I didn't mean to be eavesdropping" she said quietly her face red.
Back to top Go down

Town Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:15 am

"Maybe huh?" I smirked again. I couldn't stop smiling around her. "I am glad you liked it...would you like to hear a real song? A full one maybe, one that i have practiced?"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Town Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:16 am

Mika looked up and smiled "I would love to!" she said with the excitement of a child in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Town Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall Empty

Back to top Go down

Town Hall
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next