Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Town Hall

Go down 
+8
Argon
Wing Rider
Gladrial
aryen
Mika
Mayxa
Illutari
Athara
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Town Hall - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:53 am

Mika stirred and yawned slightly but didn't open her eyes, instead snuggling closer and nuzzling into him. "mhmm" she mumbled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:56 am

I chuckled softly and put an arm around her and let her snuggle into me as she protested getting up. Fine by me I thought.
Kenai, who was laying by the empty fireplace stretched and yawned and then looked at us and then at Whisper ~Cute, arent they~ he said
I ran my finger through her hair, letting it fall between my fingers. Contently I sighed and closed my eyes again as I played with her hair.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 8:02 am

Mika sighed contently as he played with her hair. Even in her sleepy state it felt good. Whisper looked over and smiled and then yawned and nodded. ~Yes they are, I'm just glad she is happy again. Her life seems to have such violent up and downs~ Whisper said sadly ~I know she yearns for a sense of normalcy and routine...she hasn't had that since before the plague hit her tribe~ Whisper sighed. ~Your master seems like a good man...he sure has taken a fancy to her~ Whisper chuckled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 8:06 am

~Yes, he's a very good man. Normalacy is something Saron is good at. I'm glad he found someone that he fancy's as much as your master. His wife wasn't exactly pleasant~ Kenai rolled his eyes ~He desrves someone that will treat him right and do things for him for a change~ He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 8:11 am

Whisper looked up ~His wife? I had just heard he had been engaged, they actually got married? Not that it would make a difference to Mika...just curious~ Whisper assured. ~Hmm..In her heart Mika considered herself married to Jarlon...so I suppose they are both widowed.~ Whisper observed ~They seem to be helping each other~ Whisper smiled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 8:15 am

~Well yes engaged, but anymore it means nothing.~ he said matter of factly. ~And yes, it seems they are both helping eachother patch up their scars. I just hope everyone accepts their bond.~
~Shhh!~ I said to Kenai. He dropped his head to his paws and grinned at Whisper ~ooops~ he chuckled
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 8:34 am

Whisper chuckled ~True, true.~ She looked over at Mika ~Well if I know anything about Mika..while she would never want to hurt anyone, she follows her heart faster than her head~ Whisper smiled ~No one knew about her and Jarlon's bond but it didn't deter them any..~ ~Whisper!~ Mika sleepily scolded. Whisper chuckled and grinned at Kenai. Mika yawned and her eyes fluttered open "Seems we have chatterboxes for spirit animals" she said smiling softly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 8:53 am

With eyes still closed I chuckled "I spose we do" I sighed deeply and rolled on my back to look at Kenai. The blanket lay about mid stomach. ~If you are so wide awake why don't you go hunt some breakfast~ I grumbled
Kenai jumped up ~my pleasure....wanna come~ He asked whisper.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 9:02 am

~Would love to!~ Whisper said excitedly and quickly jumped up and bounded to the entry way and looked back to see if Kenai was coming. Mika smiled and shook her head and then looked at Saron. She sighed contentedly and snuggled a little closer, running her hand up along his chest. She laid her chin on his chest and smiled again looking at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 9:47 am

Kenai just smirked as he sprinted past whisper in full body length.
Her hand on my chest felt so good. I turned my head to her and smiled "what?"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 9:53 am

Whisper chuckled and bolted after him. While she wasn't as fast, she could keep it up longer. (to lazy to switch topics lol) finally she caught up to him jogging a nice easy lope and he was panting from running full out. She grinned and gave him a quick lick before loping on and glancing over her shoulder at him.

Mika smiled and cocked her head. "nothing, just enjoying snuggling" she said before rolling on her back still resting on his chest/abdomen so she was perpendicular to him, and then stretching over him a bit. She smiled at him like a cat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:48 pm

I shifted my head back and said "ahhh. That makes two of us" Gently I shook my head as she layed down the other direction and stretched over me "You know, I understand the fact that our spirit animals are supposed to be alot like US, but not the other way around" I chuckled
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:55 pm

Mika raised her head and smiled at him "Meow?" she giggled and made a sound like purring
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:01 pm

I just shook my head and smiled. "wow" I chuckled. "We still moving the cows today?" I asked or should we chill with our villagers
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:09 pm

Mika sighed slightly she glanced out towards the little window in the room and looked around the room. She shrugged and rolled over again shifting so her chin was resting on his chest again. "Well we probably "should" move the cows" she chuckled "but" she gently reached her head forward and kissed him on the lips. "we don't "have" to" she smiled as their noses touched and her hair fell beside her face on either side of his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:13 pm

"haha oh really." I said as she kissed me "What do you supose we do then?" I raise an eyebrow at her. I gazed up at her as her hair made a barrier between us and the real world. Lifting my head to where my lips met hers. I nibbled her lip a bit and gently kissed her. I didn't want to go to far, loose control.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:21 pm

Mika smiled "Hmm well I believe..I am how did you say it? Chilling with a fellow villager, at the moment" she giggled. She gently kissed him, nibbling back. She shifted so she was a little more on top of him and then rested her chin on her hands on his chest again. "What do you want to do?" she smiled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:24 pm

I put my hands behind my head and looked down at her. "Hmmm well right now I just want to lay here with the most beautiful women on this side of the country. But what SHOULD we do is a different question." I smiled softly "I should probebly go check on pierce, set some more traps and of course check the ones i have set, and then cut some more hay for the winter. And I suppose go mingle"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:30 pm

Mika smiled and then nodded "Probably. Although I have a feeling Rial is keeping a close eye on Pierce" Mika chuckled. "I should probably get the cows ready to move, make sure Ronan is packed up and ready to come over. Him and the other guys...and get Kai and my stuff over. Start setting up the rooms in the girl's room. And...meet this mysterious new stranger" Mika said softly. She looked around the room again. "How did you find this one? I have looked around in this hall but I have never seen this little room..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:36 pm

"Well why don't you take a horse or two so you can strap stuff on, be alot easier. I'll be in the field cutting hay." I nodded. "Oh this little place, secret of mine" I chuckled. "It's a small loft upstairs, I think it must have been an atteck (sp)." I shrugged. "Ya, I don't know what to think of the new guy. He seems to know...to much"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:43 pm

Mika nodded "Maybe I'll take Koda and Beauty, they are the most settled of the horses and seem to work well together. I also need to see if any of the mares are coming in season. Ghha and need to choose a rider for the weanling so we can wean him. Hmm." in truth she wanted to give Saron the colt..but Saron wasn't a rancher..that colt needed to grow up to be a cow pony. Malek didn't have a horse yet...but then again Salem's horse needed a owner. Malek could have the dapple stallion. But then who would the colt go to. "An attic hmm? Cool!" she looked into his eyes again. "Why do you say he knows to much?" she asked curiously
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:48 pm

"Well if you need help with the little guy let me know, I have broken a few foals in my lifetime." I smiled "But that's your side of the field, I'm just here to help....oh I don't know, he just is to confident and when I walked in he spoke as if he knew what was going on with everyone. Maybe I'm being overprotective and parenoid" I admited
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:53 pm

Mika nodded "Do you think it would mess him up to much if a different person bonded with him during weaning than possibly the person that could end up using him with cattle?" she asked. "He's a big strong colt...he could probably learn to pull a plow when we don't need him with the cattle..." "Knows his way around already hmm?" Mika smiled slightly "No I would rather you were overprotective rather than the other way around. Jarlon and I didn't like Bardon but he never quite got us angry enough to kick him out...look where it almost got us" she sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:13 pm

"Well, I am willing to use him if you wish, if not I'm sure there are other well qualified people that can train and use the guy." I said wanting her to make the right decision. "Ya Jarlon was to nice to that extend. Got him into trouble a couple of times" I said leaving it at that.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:34 pm

Mika nodded "That is kinda what I was thinking...I want him trained right..he is to good a horse to trust to someone that hasn't worked with horses." Mika sighed and shook her head. "Bardon never did listen to us. Several times I gave him a warning to stay out of Cahoon and away from Tyler if he valued his...ahh nevermind..anyway he didn't listen. One time I almost killed the little jerk outright...but Ronan stood up for him. He wasn't doing anything like threatening anyone...just being a pest. I wonder what snapped..." she said quietly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Town Hall
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next