Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Outside Buildings

Go down 
+20
Shaira
Wakai-Tomodashi-2
Sefiroso
Shur'tugal
Saron
Wing Rider
Kuruk
Tyler
Argon
Dachelle
Ronan
Mayxa
aryen
Salem
bancam_20
MohawkWolf
Illutari
Sadan
Mika
Mare
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Outside Buildings - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 9:04 pm

"Aaden ,would Lyla like some of the bone, or may she I should ask"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 9:07 pm

Mika nodded and let him remove the blindfold. She blinked a few times. Things were still just a little blurry, but they started to focus after a few minutes. They also didn't hurt anymore. She smiled slightly as she looked around again.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 9:11 pm

"How does that feel?" I asked looking into her eyes watching her pupils dilate. I watched as they enjoyed their food. I went over to the big tree and listened to them laugh and talk and began to drift off to sleep with one hand behind my head the other on my chest
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 9:15 pm

"Do they still hurt?" Aaden asked, studying them to see if any damage was apparent .

(Uh, how do I answer Jarlon? xD)
Back to top Go down
http://thelazyone22.deviantart.com/
bancam_20

bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 9:20 pm

Sloan's eyes followed Jarlon as he walked over to the tree. He sat down. She watched him drift to sleep. She smiled.
~Takyia, should I....?~
~No.~
~Why?!~
~Because.~
~Ok. Because why?!~
~You sound like a child.~
Sloan's face went blank.
~No I don't.~ She stood up to put her bowl by the fire. She walked over to Jarlon and sat down quietly, hoping he wouldn't hear her. She looked. He looked like he was still awake.
"Um...sorry to bother you, but I was wondering who is in charge in Vandecar?"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 11:00 pm

Mika blinked a few more times. "Alot better than this morning" she smiled slightly. As she blinked a few more times her vision got even sharper. She smiled at being able to see again. "no they don't hurt anymore" she said relieved. "The edges of my vision are still blurry but most of it is pretty clear. She gently put her hand on Jarlon's before he went to go sit down by the tree. "Thank you..for everything" she said softly. He had taught her to trust again. And while she did like him..she saw the looks the other girls gave him. She wouldn't take him away from them by persueing him. He wasn't even part of her village. If anything...he was like a big brother, just what she had needed. She smiled softly and watched him go and sit down by the tree. She knew tonight was goodbye. The two villages needed to concentrate on working for the next few weeks. Mika looked back over at Aaden and smiled slightly. Maybe he wasn't so bad after all. She took a clumsy bite of her stew with her right hand. She was left handed normally but her left wrist still hurt. A little bit of the stew dribbled down her chin. She giggled silently and quickly wiped it away.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 7:41 am

(however you want, lyla can just go grab some lol)

Imatari went over and grabbed herself some of the left over stag and went and laid on the other side of the tree. I wasn't asleep yet, I was just listening to the others talk and laugh. I heard walking and I opened my eyes to a question I hadn't thought about. "Hmmm." I said shifting my eyes from the fire to Sloan. "I don't believe we have one, we are more of a team I think. Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

Number of posts : 776
Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)
Humor : Meish xD so watch out! crazyyyyy :D
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 7:55 am

Arya hopped down of Phoenix' back.
Fire was reflecting in her eyes when she walked to others.
"Heya." she smiled at Jarlon.
"Hey Sloan! ohh it's sooo nice to see you" she gave her a hug. "How are ya?"

She sat next to Jarlon.
"So... what's happened while I was away?" she smiled at him sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Salem

Salem

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 7:57 am

"ARya" I said walking up to the two. "I hate to bother you, but can we talk?"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 7:57 am

Mika looked up and saw Arya. "Hey Arya" she said quietly
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:01 am

Arya smiled at Mika.
"Hey Mika. I see your eyes are better now?" she looked at her questioningly.

She looked at Salem.
"Umm... ofcourse" she said cautiously and stood up.
"I'll be back in a sec" she said to Jarlon and smiled at him. She wasn't very fond of leaving warm fire and Jarlon, but she smiled at Salem and walked up to him.
"I suppose you didn't just wanted to straighten your back" she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Salem

Salem

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:03 am

I laughed. "I've asked Arora to marry me." I said with a smile and a sigh. "And she accepted."
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:04 am

I smiled at Arya as she walked up. "Just food, but there is more in the pot if you want some." I took my hand from behind my head and pointed at the pot then placed it back where it belonged, as my pillow. "No problem, just relaxing!"
Back to top Go down
Salem

Salem

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:04 am

"I wanted you to be the first to know" I said.
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:05 am

Arya's yaw dropped at Salem's news.
"OH! Omg it's sooo good news!"
She gave him a quick hug.
"It's wonderful!" she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:06 am

I looked over to the trees where Salem and Arya talked. They were out of hearing range but she threw her arms around him.
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:07 am

"Can I tell Jarlon?" she asked a bit nervously, biting her lip.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:07 am

Mika smiled,"getting there" she watched as they walked off again. She sighed slightly and shook here head. She looked back Jarlon and smiled as his features were reflected in the firelight. She sighed gently again so that it wouldn't hurt her ribs and then shifted so she could look up at the stars. They were so beautiful tonight. She had been taught as a child that the stars told stories across the skies.
Back to top Go down
Salem

Salem

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:09 am

Salem laughed and hugged her back quickly.
"If I could just find out where she ran off to" I said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:11 am

I shifted my eyes just in time to see Mika's beautiful native features. The fire reflected off of her high cheeck bones and her lips were full and lushious (can't spell this morning)
I playfully raised both eyebrows and smiled as she turned to look at the stars. I always have found them facinating. How someone across the ocean was looking at the exact same ones. One could always rely on the stars.
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:12 am

Arya chuckled and walked back to others.
She sit next to Jarlon.
"Jarlon?" she whispered him.
"Sal and Arora are getting married!" she looked at him to see his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:14 am

I slowly rolled my head over in her direction. Like extremely slow and my eyes slowly followed. "Do what?!" I playfully shook my head as I said it. "They live a town apart how would that work. Besides, isn't that moving a little quick." Marriage was never that was something on my mind. I thought it was a stupid thing to do...but that was just me. I've watched to many peoples hearts be broken. (divorce was unheard of back then lol)
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:15 am

Mika had blushed ever so slightly when he had raised his eyebrows playfully. She kept looking up at the stars so her eyes wouldn't betray what she was feeling. She looked back when Arya came and sat down again. Mika's hyper sensitive hearing thought she heard something about someone getting married. She cocked her head to the side and listened.
Back to top Go down
Salem

Salem

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:16 am

(They've known each other for 3 years...)
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:18 am

(haha but Jarlon doesn't know that Razz)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Outside Buildings
Page 5 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Road to Enchantment :: Cahoon :: Inside the Village-
Jump to: