Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rhea's house

Go down 
+7
bancam_20
Arora
Mika
aryen
Mayxa
Illutari
Athara
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
bancam_20

bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Rhea's house - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:21 pm

She heaved another sigh, laying back on the bed and putting her hands behind her head, feeling like the idiot who just put her new home in danger. She sat up and decided to take a walk.
~Takyia, come.~
~Alright.~ Takyia stood up and followed Sloan to the door.
"I'm going for a walk." She said, her back to Jarlon and Rhea. She was able to see them out of the corner of her right eye. She turned her head back to the door and opened it, stepping out into the sunlight.

------Forest
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:22 pm

"Whether your trustworthy or not doesn't stop me Trusting you right now," Rhea stated, trying to look in Jarlons eyes as he looked at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:27 pm

The comment made me blush a great deal "Thank you Rhea, you don't know how much that means to me." I stood there for a moment and looked at the hidden blade on my wrist. "I spose I should get out of these close, kind of makes people uncomfortable
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:30 pm

Rhea laughed and turned so he could change. "So are you still...or were you...one?" Rhea asked, not quite sure how to word the question.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:34 pm

I grinned as she turned around. I pulled off the cloak and began to change. "Well....once an assasin always an assasin" I shrugged and pulled on my own shorts. "K good to go" I smiled as she turned around and finished pulling my shirt over my chest and abs which were extremely well built due to his profession.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:37 pm

Rhea blushed when she caught a glimpse of his 6 pack and smiled.
"But you don't exactly have anyone to kill here do you?" Rhea asked rhetorically.
"Well...What do you want to do or talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:39 pm

"No not here..." I had already said to much. Glad she offered to change the subject I sighed. "well....i don't know....what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:41 pm

Rhea smiled happily, she wanted to blurt out 'anything as long as its with you,' but she couldn't, "Is there any work that needs doing or someplace fun we could go?" Rhea asked.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:46 pm

"hmmmm" I looked at the ceiling "Not that I can think of...." I thought for a moment "how about just going for a walk. Don't know where to but....wherever."
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:49 pm

"Sure," Rhea said smiling and stepping outside into the sunshine.

------------------> Forest (Different part then where anyone else is)
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 10:45 pm

((I am gunna....conbobulate.....(lol!!) this. Sloan was in two places at once.))

---------------forest ((and library lol))

Sloan ran up to the door and stopped before opening it. She was out of breathe, still crying a bit from her talk in the library. Takyia looked at her and shook her head.
~I am sorry for what happened in there.....~ She looked at her owner, sadly.
~It's alright. Most of my tiredness now is from running.~ She smiled, but it was pitiful.
~You need to get back into shape.~ She teased.
~Oh shut up. You're as fat as I am.~ Sloan retorted back, smiling. Tak playfully growled.
Sloan smiled a big grin and opened the door.

It seemed like no one was here, not even Jarlon and Rhea.
'I must've beat them here.....Cool.' She thought smiling.
'Gives me time to think...' She thought to herself while walking over to a large chair. She took off her cloak and sat in the chair, draping the cloak over her legs. She watched the large Grandfather clock at the back of the room tick.
The rythimic sounds drifted her into sleep, where she saw images and words that would help to give to Jarlon.

She saw a man in a large, long black coat, not a cloak. The hood covered his head and wrinkled at the ends. His eyes glowed a redish-orange, as if fire lit them up. He smiled a white, toothy grin in an evil way.
He held a long chain in his hand, and what was at the end of the chain was not pleasent.
It was a wolf, as tall as a horse.
Dark grey with a black stripe down it's back.
It's feet had black boot like markings.
It had three scars on it's face; one above it's left eye, one going across it's right eye, and the other across it's jaw line, near it's neck.
It snarled and growled.
The place the wolf and it's evil owner were in was a red and orange color, with an orange glow to it. Red drapes hung from the walls and the ceiling, while lit candles made the place glow it's orange color.

Sloan jerked her head up, awake, and looked around. She thought she heard someone coming.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

Number of posts : 670
Humor : Avatar is a character from FFXIII :3
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 11:20 pm

----> Outside

Danielle opened the door to see Sloan looking like she'd seen a ghost, "Uh oh, what happened now?"
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 11:22 pm

--------------> From Outside

Rhea walked into the house, stretching tiredly.
"Oh Sloan, What's wrong?" Rhea asked
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 11:31 pm

She looked at them for a moment.
"Huh? Oh um nothing. Nothing's wrong......." She hesitated for a moment

Last edited by bancam_20 on Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 11:33 pm

Danielle went and put her things down, "You sure? We don't want you collapsing again..."
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 11:34 pm

Sloan semi-sighed, turned and looked at Danielle.
"I'm fine. Just.....got....more info for Jarlon......" She hesitated some more, fidling with her fingers and her cape. She put her cape on her shoulders to keep her warm.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 11:35 pm

Rhea looked at Sloan questioningly but decided that if it was important she would speak. Rhea sat down on a chair and motioned for the other two girls to sit too.
"Well he's in the feilds right now, he said he wouldn't take long," Rhea sated, smiling kindly
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 11:40 pm

Sloan was about to put her hood over her head, to cover her face, but stopped. The hood fell on her back neatly and she sat down. She fiddled with the end of the cape for a moment then half smiled.
"How was your guys' day?"
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 11:42 pm

"Brillant," Rhea smiled and then laughed happily, looking at Danielle for a second and then turnng back to Sloan, "What about you both?"
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 11:43 pm

Danielle sat down next to Rhea an crossed her right leg over her left and brushing the hair out of her eyes, "Fine, explored a little, trained a little." she said, smiling a little, "Just a normal day." she leaned back against the wall.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 11:44 pm

Sloan looked down at her feet, and then at the other two girls. She smiled.
"Mine was....good." She hesitated the last word.
"I had a nice....long....walk with Takyia...." She told them, afraid to tell them what she really did.
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Number of posts : 956
Job/hobbies : Vets, 'zoo' keeper lol (my house) and other stuff ^.^
Humor : Very sarcastic lol
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 11:46 pm

Bardon approuched the door and hesitated.
~This IS the place, right?~
~Yes, Bardon.~ Tunani sighed and shook his massive head.
Bardon lightly knocked on the door and opened it slightly. He saw three girls, one of which he recognized.
"Hello. Um...is this were I am supposed to stay for now?" He asked politly, closing the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 11:50 pm

Danielle saw right through Sloan, she'd been trained to see every twitch, every movement and she could tell Sloan was lying, "Sounds nice..." she turned her head when she heard Bardon, "And who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Number of posts : 956
Job/hobbies : Vets, 'zoo' keeper lol (my house) and other stuff ^.^
Humor : Very sarcastic lol
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 11:52 pm

Bardon half smiled.
"I am Bardon. I am new here. Just arrived today. This is Tunani, my lion." He gestured to the great beast. Tunani bowed his head.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 11:54 pm

Sloan narrowed her eyes to Danielle. Did she read her mind or something? Then she turned her narrowed eyes to Bardon. Her eyes widened and then relaxed.
"Hi." She said, but not sweetly. She wasn't sure she really liked this guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rhea's house
Page 10 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next