Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rhea's house

Go down 
+7
bancam_20
Arora
Mika
aryen
Mayxa
Illutari
Athara
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Rhea's house - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 3:53 pm

"Umm," Rhea looked around the house, the dust floated in the air despite the open windows, the walls were falling apart, were drafty and the roof leaked.
"I'm staying here, Yes," Rhea began, "I'm not sure about living, I was passing through the village a couple of days ago whe I ran into Jarlon and we've stayed her over the past few days,"
~She didn't ask for your whole life story~ Zaric said,
"But I don't think I'm leaving anytime soon , This place has a certain...charm,"
~You're not talking about the rotten walls and rodent filled rooms are you?~ Zaric grumbled, Rhea laughed.
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

Number of posts : 776
Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)
Humor : Meish xD so watch out! crazyyyyy :D
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 3:57 pm

Arya smiled.
"I like it here. I'll see if I can get myself a house too tomorrow. Hm... I'm kinda.... tired... ohhhh" she yawned.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 4:22 pm

Rhea grinned,
"Yeah, Me too!" Rhea sighed, "But I have been sleeping better since I got here, Why are you so tired?"
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 4:36 pm

"Oh I haven't slept even for a sec in last 48 hours... I ran out of water and food so I had to ride to the closest village as quickly as I could..." she smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 4:37 pm

Rhea laughed,
"You have a horse then? Can I meet them?" Rhea asked.
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 4:57 pm

"Yes - his name is Phoenix, he's a black Friesian cross with a white star on forehead and on white sock" Arya smiled.
"He's outside."
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 4:58 pm

"that sounds so cute!" Rhea said as she followed Arya outside.

-----------------> To outside
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 5:21 pm

---------------> From outside

Rhea walked back inside,
~She's nice~ Zaric said, Rhea nodded and wandered over to her mat, clumsily picking up her Blanket and walking over to Jarlons mat. Rhea sat down next to Jarlon and put the blanket around her shoulders.
Rhea tapped Jarlon lightly on the shoulder and he opened his eyes,
"So, What are we doing about the field?" Rhea said with an excited grin as she watched Jarlon smile too.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 8:55 am

(sorry wedding plans are coming into full swing i will be a little scarce here for the next 2 weeks wedding is on the 13th so lots to do lol)

I listened as a knock came at the door. My weary body wouldn't let me get up, luckely sweet Rhea came to the rescure and opened the door to the new comer. I smiled at her and settled back into my bed. Imatari on the other hand got up and smelt the little black cat and then followed the others outside.

After some time I felt Rhea tap me on the shoulder. I opened my eyes and was pleasantly surprised when I saw her sweet face. I smiled at her as she asked me about the fields. "Well...." I said with a yawn as I stretched uot my arms out ahead of me and stretched my muscles then laid on my side and laid close to where she sat. "I'm thinking about using the home made pulling plow to till up the soil, see how rich it is. I think before we do anything we need to get the seeds planted before the season passes us by.....how's the new girl?:
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 4:08 pm

(Aww okay Very Happy )

"Oh, Arya? She's nice. She seems to plan on staying here for a while," Rhea grinned, "That sounds cool, Do you know alot about this sorts stuff then?"
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 4:10 pm

"I can't say I know to much" I shifted my eyes from her face to the ground by her feet "but I can only imagine that's how it's supposed to go. However we did used to have a garden at our old ranch back home. I didn't help with it as much as I should have, I was always to busy out playing and helping Pa."
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 4:15 pm

Rhea looked to the door and whispered,
"Do you miss it?"

Rhea then realised what she had asked and apoligized,
"We should get started on that field eh,"
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 4:17 pm

As I continued my stair at the floor I grinned within myeslf as the question "Yes, sometimes I do, but most of the time.....I'm happy with where I have gone and where I am now. If it wasn't for the things that happened I wouldn't have gotten to travel, meet the people I have and be here." I looked back up to her and smiled. "Ya I spose we should" I got up and offered her a gently yet strong hand for support. I then headed for the door. "Go ahead and clean up and I'll head over and start up, just come when you are ready1"

..............now to where i left off in the fields
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 4:20 pm

Rhea grinned,
"Okay then!"

--

~Right, well we're finished here, Lets head over~ I said to Zaric,
~Okay!~

--------------------> To the Feild
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 5:29 pm

-------------> From the field

Rhea walked back over to the house with the sticks she had collected. Zaric jumped around, obviously over his sleepyness as Rhea lit the fire. Zaric then settled down by the warm flame and Rhea sat next to him, stroking his warm fur.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 5:32 pm

...............from the fields

I kicked the door open and stood in the door way for a moment as Imatari slipped by me. Around my shoulders I carried a rather large Doe Deer. "hungry?" I joked as I laid it down just outside the door. I sat by the door way and cut the deer up and removed as much of the meet as was needed for two days. I didnt' want for the rest to get bad. ~Go ahead Imatari, you and Zaric can naw on the rest~ I smiled "Zaric can go out and eat on that with her if you want" I offered as I took a stick and put several pieces of meat on the stick and held them over the fire as they cooked. soon we were done with all of it and laid it aside as we munched on the rest, "good?"
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 5:35 pm

Rhea smiled as Zaric got up and ate some of the deer,
Rhea looked up at Jarlon when he asked if it tasted good,
"Very," Rhea grinned, the fire by her side keeping her warm. The flames flickered and danced on the walls. "Thank You,"
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 5:47 pm

"well of course. It's nice to have company, I gotta keep ya around some how right!" I joked as I playfully chucked a piece of bark at her. "So plans for tomorrow. We are going to plant those seeds, then figure out how to transport some water, maybe i'll see where the nearest well or river or stream is and dig a small irrigation strip." I sighed at all the work ahead of us. "Which direction did you come from?"
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 5:52 pm

Rhea grinned and caught the bark,
"Sounds like fun," Rhea sighed, "Oh, I came from the south, and I didn't see any water,"
"But the sea is by the other village, surely in the general direction there would be some river that runs past here," Rhea suggested.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 5:53 pm

"I spose there would be, just might have to scout tomorrow" I laid down on my back with one knee up, still shirtless I took in a few deep breaths allowing my chest to heave while I lay by the flickering fire. I staired at the ceiling
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 5:56 pm

Rhea stared at Jarlon as he looked at the ceiling, Zaric growled from nearby and pulled a bone from the dear towards Rhea with his part of meat in it.
~Don't fight with Imitari~ I sighed, continued to stared at Jarl, Admiring his six pack and pecks.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 6:03 pm

Imatari growled back at Zaric, more in a laugh than anything for she could swallow him in one piece. ~Be nice~ I lifted my head and then turned to catch Rhea watching me. I smiled broadly and sat up and crossed my legs. "So what do you think about staying here?"
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 6:09 pm

Rhea turned to looked away from Jarlon and Blushed,
"This village has a certain...charm to it, I don't think I'm leaving any time soon. Maybe never,"
Rhea looked in Jarlon's eyes,
"What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 6:11 pm

The blush on her face made her look even more adorable. "well there are a few things I like about this village as well, I hope to get things figured out and maybe get some trading going with some near by villges, Get this village back on the map!" I said excitedly "Always up for a good challenge you know"/
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 6:13 pm

Rhea laughed,
"Oh me too, Zaric and I are always up for a challenge,
~Yet you wont let me even growl at Imitari~ Zaric grumbled, Rhea smiled,
~That's different and you know it~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rhea's house
Page 2 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next