Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rhea's house

Go down 
+7
bancam_20
Arora
Mika
aryen
Mayxa
Illutari
Athara
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Rhea's house - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 3 EmptySat May 30, 2009 6:19 pm

Imatari who had enough of the deer carcas got up and walked in and sat by the fire licking her paws and chops exposing her large teeth. "challenges are good." I said absent mindedly and laid back down again.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 3 EmptySat May 30, 2009 6:23 pm

Rhea sighed leaning against the wall and Zaric has fallen asleep with the bone in his mouth.
Rhea yawns and pulled her mat next to the fire,
"Well...Sweet Dreams Jarl," Rhea sighed and feel asleep
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 3 EmptySat May 30, 2009 6:26 pm

"you too" he whispered as he yawned and fell asleep himself.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 3 EmptySat May 30, 2009 6:28 pm

..........Morning

Rhea opened her eyes and the early morning sun shone though the windows of the house, The fire had gone out and Zaric had moved himself to under the blanket next to Rhea.
Rhea sat up and stretched, got changed and then noticed Jarlon was awake.
"Morning," Rhea sang
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 3 EmptySat May 30, 2009 6:33 pm

Through the random cracks of the walls and roof I watched the sun rise and the stars disappear for the night. Along with the stars the moon went into hiding. "Good morning" I said cheerfully "ready for a long day of work"
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 3 EmptySat May 30, 2009 6:35 pm

"Always," Rhea grinned, Zaric grunted, "Im ready when you are,"
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 3 EmptySat May 30, 2009 6:35 pm

I got up and still in the close from yesterday we walked outside Imatari slinking behind.

................fields
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 3 EmptySat May 30, 2009 6:43 pm

Rhea grined as she and Zaric followed Jarlon and Imitari to the fields.

-----------------> To Fields
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 3 EmptySat May 30, 2009 11:48 pm

---------------------> From Enchanted Forest

Rhea and Jarlon walked through the door, eating dinner and then heading to bed.
"Sweet Dreams Jarl," Rhea whispered,
~You like him don't you?~ Zaric asked, Rhea smiled and then playfully glared at Zaric,
~Night~ Rhea said and then she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 3 EmptySun May 31, 2009 5:38 pm

"G'night and sweet dreams as well" I nodded and rolled over and was out.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 3 EmptySun May 31, 2009 5:46 pm

I was asleep for several hours when a nightmare startled me awake. I sat up with a large buff of air missing from my lungs. I gulped hard and decided to go for a walk. The images of the nightmare rattled my brain...

............outdoors
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 3 EmptySun May 31, 2009 11:15 pm

Rhea awoke in the middle of the night, unnerved by something, yet she did not know what yet. Zaric was a warm bundle of red fur, darkened by the night sky. Rhea rolled onto her side, eyes still closed.
"Are you awake?" Rhea whispered to Jarlon, Rhea opened her eyes after a while when he hadn't replied to see if he was really asleep or awake but so tired he couldn't speak.
Rhea gasped and jumped onto her feet, giving Zaric a fright.
~Rhea? What is it?~ Zaric asked, Rhea looked around the room.
Rhea was usually very good at hiding her true emotions and frequently could get away with looking happy when she was sad.
~Jarlon...~ Rhea whispered, Zaric frowned, he was exhausted and he couldn't settle her when he was like this. Rhea silently walked outside and sat on the doorstep, waiting as Zaric fell asleep again.

"Come home," Rhea whispered to herself over and over like a broken record as she waited and hoped for Jarl's return. A mild smile lay on her face and her hands were shaking subtly. Overall she looked happy but Zaric knew how frightened she really was.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 8:59 am

.........outside

I walked into with dripping wet clothes and it was drenched to my skin. I smiled when I saw Rhea sleeping on her bed. I walked over and knelt down and put one arm on either side and whispered in her ear "i'm back. sweet dreams" And then got back up and slipped out of my wet jeans and stood there in my shorts and slipped into a dry pair that were hanging over a chair and hung the wet ones over the chair. I then went over to the bed and searched through my bag for some dry clothes. I found a pair of pants and a shirt. They were a little long i knew that but it was better than wet fridged clothes. "here you go, there's another room over there, you can go change in there, then come back and I have another blanket, i'll let you sleep over there" I pointed at my bed with several blankets folded on it. Imatari was laying by it licking her wet paws.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 9:06 am

Mika watched as Jarlon gently told Rhea that they were back. She saw him starting to change and quickly averted her eyes. But all her senses were on high alert. She jumped ever so slightly as she heard his voice closer to her but she just swallowed and nodded. Giving him a forced smile she gently took the clothes and quick as a mouse disappeared into the other room. She quickly changed and then silently crept back out. She looked around and spotted the bed he had been motioning to. She crept towards it and silently sat down on it testing it. She hadn't had a bed in...well she had never had a bed like this. She tested it by laying down on it and then quietly pulled the blankets over her. They felt good. She looked around for Jarlon. Did he have a blanket? He needed one too.
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

Number of posts : 776
Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)
Humor : Meish xD so watch out! crazyyyyy :D
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 9:10 am

Arya knocked on the door. She smiled her french smile, although there was furious storm outside.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 9:13 am

I smiled as she darted off. Poor thing. I thought again. I was sitting on a chair eating jerky when she came out. I had to avoid my eyes growing as I saw her walk out in my baggy shirt and pants, she looked gorgeous. After I gathered my jaw off the ground I got up walked over and handed her some jerky. Through the candle light I could see her fear. "no worries i'll sleep over there..." I pointed at the table. "Sorry if the bed smells funny, I've been working hard lately and well.....ya sorry" I blushed and walked to the other side of the room with a blanket over my shoulders and snaking on my jerky. I turned "Sleep tight and sweet dreams"
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 9:15 am

as I was walking to my new bed I heard a knock on the door. I second guessed myself and almost dismissed it as thunder. I walked to the door and opened it "hey Arya" I said with the blanket still wrapped around my bare torso. "come on in! Looking for a dry spot too?" I chuckled
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 9:18 am

"Well you are welcome to stay if you wish" I smiled sweetly. Woah surrounded by girls, Zaric it's you and me buddy I thought. I turned again and hummed as I walked over to the table and laid down the blanket and laid down on it facing away from the girls. My feet twitched with the tune of the hum. I lifted my hands and put them behind my head and began to drift off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 9:23 am

"Oh, rain doesn't harm me" Arya grinned and walked in.
"I was just... hm... let's say, wandering when I saw someone run for
their life and I thought I'd come and check what's this all about."
She smiled and took off her cloak, so she was wearing only old t-shirt and wet jeans, what reached her knees.
"Thanks, letting me stay here is very kind of you." She wasn't sure what to say, she wasn't used to such a friendly welcome.
Arya yawned and sat on the floor, leaning back against the door.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 9:27 am

Mika gladly took the jerky and munched on it. "Thank you" came the muffled reply. She finished soon after that and settled back into the blankets. Assured that Jarlon had a blanket to keep him warm she started to drift off. Then she heard Jarlon talking to someone else. Her eyes popped open once more and she looked around. She noticed a girl she hadn't met before. She propped herself up slightly and looked at her with a cocked head like a curious cat.
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 9:41 am

Arya looked curiously at new girl and smiled.
"Heya... I don't believe we've met?" she asked silently to not wake others up.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 9:43 am

"Hi.." Mika said cautiously "I..I'm from Cahoon. Do you live here?"
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 9:51 am

"Yes. I am Aryen. My spirit animal is... oh, here he comes." Arya smiled and pointed at little black cat, who climbed in from a little whole near the ground.
"...Espero."
Espero glanced at them indifferently, sat down next to Arya and started to clean his wet fur.
~You made me get wet, you know.~
~Sorry.~
Arya chuckled.
"Well, yes, that is Espero."
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 9:54 am

Mika smiled. Suddenly she thought of Whisper..poor Whisper out there in the fields alone. She had to go find her. She looked around suddenly and then they heard scratches at the door. Mika lept out of bed and opened the door to a soaking cougar. Whisper glared at her before shaking and walking inside. Mika quickly grabbed one of the blankets Jarlon had lent her and started drying off Whisper. "And this is my spirit animal, Whisper" Mika said between rubbing Whisper down.
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 9:57 am

Arya had hopped away from the door, when Whisper came in, now she closed the door and sat back down, smiling.
"Nice to meet you two. Where do you come from?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rhea's house
Page 3 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next