Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rhea's house

Go down 
+7
bancam_20
Arora
Mika
aryen
Mayxa
Illutari
Athara
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

Number of posts : 670
Humor : Avatar is a character from FFXIII :3
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Rhea's house - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 10:02 pm

Danielle shrugged, "What am I supposed to do?" she asked putting her hands on the armrests so she could scoot backwards on the chair. Her hand went through the wood, leaving splinters in her hand. She winced and looked down at the broken wood, "Erm..."
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 10:02 pm

"Try this" I snapped my fingers as a spark ignited. I waited and watched as she played with it. "well lady's I need to go to bed, have a long walk ahead of me" I smield and layed down. I began to drift off to sleep as I watched the fire dance. My muscles twitched as I slept.

(next morning)

I awoke before the sun was even up. I packed my things and put on my white cloak and the rest of my assasin uniform. I went over and as silent as the night knelt beside Rhea and brushed the hair out of her sweet innocent face. I laid my hand on her head and closed my eyes as I said a small prayer for her and then opened them to find that she shifted a bit. I smiled and whispered "Goodbye for now" I then went to Danielle and knelt down as well "Take care of everyone for me, be safe and I will be back soon." She looked beautiful laying there. Not as innocent or sweet as Rhea but there was something special about her feminin features. I stood up and turned to the door and looked back one more time before IMatari and I slipped out of the house and headed on our way
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 11:06 pm

Rhea awoke in the morning, feeling warm as she had every cold morning since she got her power, she tied up her hair and got dressed. Zaric strecthed from her side and shook him self awake. Rhea looked over to where Jarlon usually slept,
"Gone already, Why am I surprised?" Rhea whispered
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 11:10 pm

Danielle woke up about half an hour after Jarlon left. Alec stirred when he felt her move, ~There's a hint of Jarlon here...~ he said, referring to the smell. ~And?~ ~Just saying...~ she got up and went out of her room to the living room.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 11:13 pm

The floor boards creeked behind Rhea and she turned to see Danielle,
"Oh, Morning," Rhea sniffed and rubbed her eyes awake with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 11:16 pm

"Morning." she said and returned the smiled, "Jarlon sure is a early riser..." she added, getting some food. "Speaking of Jarlon, we need to make those barrels."
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 11:19 pm

Rhea ruffled her fringe and then grinned, trying to not feel down abour Jarlon not saying goodbye to her (She doesn't know he did <3 ).
"Oh ya, Lets get started after brecky," Rhea said grabbing a little something to eat.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 11:26 pm

Danielle raised and eyebrow at the 'brecky' but sat down to eat, "So, fire bending, huh?" she said, mostly because of lack of anything better to say.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 11:28 pm

Rhea sat down and picked at her food, "Uhh, Ya,"
Rhea smiled, "What of it?"
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 11:35 pm

"Sounds pretty cool...better then being able to break wood." she said and smiled and finished her food.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 11:38 pm

Rhea laughed, "I suppose," Rhea finished her food,
"You ready?" Rhea asked, heading towarsd the door

--------------> Warehouse
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 11:43 pm

"Yep." Danielle replied, wiping her hands and following Rhea.

---> Warehouse
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 3:13 am

----------------> From Warehouse

Rhea and Danielle walked into the house
"You get changed into some new clothes and I'll get a fire started for you," Rhea said still scared. When Danielle agreed and disappeared Rhea put one hand to her heart and felt it thud quickly. Rhea walked over to the fireplace and snapped her fingers, a flame appeared on the tip of her finger and the flame rolled into her palm where it grew and Rhea then threw it at the wood. The orange flames danced on the walls and Rhea waited for Danielle to return.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 3:17 am

----> Warehouse

Danielle sat down on her bed and touched her back, she looked at the red on her finger and sighed, bring out the roll of bandages she kept with her. ~Danielle? You alright now?~ Alec said, walking around her on the bed, his furry tail brushing her. ~I'm alright now.~ her voice faltered a little but she quickly got up and changed, walking out of her room and plopping down in a chair near the fire.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 3:21 am

Rhea smiled at Danielle as she came into the main room again, pretending she was fine now. Rhea had picked up one of the blankets and placed it over Danielle's shoulders as she sat by the fire. Rhea sat on the ground next to the Fire and Danielle.
"So...What Happened?" Rhea asked
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 3:27 am

"Um..." it was hard to describe...everything she had felt, everything she couldn't show. She curled up under the blanket, hugging her knees. Alec was worried, she rarely showed weakness like that...in Danielle's case, that was equivalent to sobbing her heart out. "You don't know how traumatizing it is...to have a blade sink into your skin, to know you failed your mission, to have your confidence shattered." she said quietly, "And I hope with all my heart that you never will..."
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 3:31 am

Like Danielle she was usually very good at not showing her emotions, Rhea held her hands behind her back as they were still shaking and a warm smile lay on Rhea's face.
"Im Sorry," Rhea said "It must have been horrible to have been tortured,"
Rhea couldn't imagine what it had been like but the effect of what it was done to Danielle was clear at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 3:35 am

"You can't imagine..." she replied and swallowed, the lump in her through uncomfortable. "Do you mind...if, uh... maybe I could just listen to your voice for a while? Just tell me about a childhood story or something." she said.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 3:41 am

Rhea slooked at Danielle thoughtfully for a second as Danielle closed her eyes, Rhea remembered already telling Danielle her childhood story the only one in this village who she had told all of the story to. Rhea took a deep breath realising how much Danielle just needed to calm herself. So Rhea sat back feeling the warmth from the fire on her side as she began to repeat her childhood story to Danielle in detail.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 3:47 am

"We weren't exactly a normal family, I was an only child, Born somewhere in Europe and I lived with my mother and my father. We travelled alot and only when I was 10 did I find out why. When I was 3 my mother left, and because of this my father spiralled into some sort of depression where for a while he wouldn't come home from work for days and usually when he did he was unbelievably drunk a brought a girl home. I was very young and hated being alone. Never knowing when my father would return, so young the seconds would feel like minutes, the minutes - hours, the hours - days and the days - weeks." Rhea paused and looked at Danielle who hadn't moved from her seat and Rhea continued, "And when my father wasn't at work, drunk or with girls, We would be traveling..."

Rhea continued to spin her story and stop every so often to check if Danielle was okay and when her story finished Rhea looked out the window noticing how dark it was outside.
"How are you now?" Rhea asked,
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 3:51 am

Danielle had stopped shaking and looked peaceful now. "I think...I think I just need to go to bed..." she said. "Thanks for putting up with all that... you're an awesome friend." she said and gave her a smile.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 3:53 am

"No biggy," Rhea smiled and hugged Danielle,
"See ya in the morning," Rhea said as she watched Danielle head away.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 3:54 am

Danielle went into her room, closing the door as she usually did. Alec hovered around her and lay down next to her head when she flopped onto the bed.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 4:07 am

Rhea sighed deeply when Danielle was gone, getting changed and peaking into Danielle's room just to check if she was okay before falling asleep on her own bed roll.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 1:07 am

Danielle woke up feeling better but checked her wounds, "Don't give me trouble today..." she muttered, rubbing her fingers over the rough patches. She changed and went outside, knocking on Rhea's door, "Rhea? You up?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rhea's house
Page 16 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 36  Next