Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rhea's house

Go down 
+7
bancam_20
Arora
Mika
aryen
Mayxa
Illutari
Athara
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

Number of posts : 670
Humor : Avatar is a character from FFXIII :3
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Rhea's house - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 10:10 pm

Danielle smiled back at her, happy to see her laugh. "Want to see what I can do with a sword?" she suggested, "Scars are all patched up."
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 10:14 pm

Rhea raised an eyebrow, the question was a little out of the blue but Rhea just laughed and smiled,
"Sure,"
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 10:18 pm

"We're going to have to go outside though, no need to cut apart the house." she said, standing up and grabbing her sword, assessing the scars, they seemed fine so she went out.

---> Fields
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 10:21 pm

Rhea laughed,
"Figured," Rhea said as she followed Danielle outside.

----------------> Fields
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:19 am

----------------> From Fields

Danielle, Alec, Zaric and Rhea all returned to the house, Zaric carrying a rabbit that he had caught earlier in his mouth and Rhea sat on the ground next to the fireplace, snapping her fingers and using the flame to light the fire. Taking the Rabbit from Zaric and Rhea quickly skinned it and cooked it.
Handing some of the cooks rabbit meat to Danielle and Rhea munched on her own, every so often passing pieces to Zaric.
"So....I've asked you a couple questions...anything you want to ask me?" Rhea asked
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:23 am

---> Fields

Danielle didn't eat very much, and she was done before Rhea was, "Nothing especially, do you know anything about Jarlon's childhood?"
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:28 am

"A little," Rhea replied, she continued to pulled at her rabbit and eat slowly, "But I really shouldn't be the one to tell you, want to know anything about his past and you should really ask him,"
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:34 am

"Hmm, I guess." she replied, watching the fire, after a while of tense thinking she relaxed a bit and leaned back into the chair with a sigh, "I have to relax or else the scars might split." she rubbed her forehead, "Those damn scars, I can't ignore them for a second." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:41 am

Rhea looked at Danielle for a second and frowned,
"Yeah," Rhea paused to think and them laughed, "It's a little silly, everyone here with pasts that have either left scars in either their mind or on their skin, and even now that where away from home or where ever we were before, we can't ignore them,"
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:48 am

"Like I said, all of us and our stupid screwed up lives." she replied, "If we didn't have scars, we wouldn't have left where we were, and we wouldn't have ended up here." she watched the fire dance again.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:50 am

"True...I guess you can only come to the conclusion...Life sucks!" Rhea said laughing
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:53 am

Danielle couldn't help but chuckle at that, "It sure does sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:56 am

Rhea lay back staring at the ceiling and smiled,
"But don't you think it's strange...That we all turn up at these deserted villages around that same time..." Rhea said, she snapped her fingers and played with the flame that appeared.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 1:02 am

"We're quite a group aren't we, all different yet something the same. I guess the universe has a good eye for groups that work well together."
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 1:10 am

Rhea laughed, "Guess so, Well...I outta head to bed, eh?" Rhea said standing up and giving Danielle a quick 'thank you' hug before heading to bed.
"Night," Rhea said and then feel asleep.
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

Number of posts : 776
Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)
Humor : Meish xD so watch out! crazyyyyy :D
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 1:37 pm

Arya stood up.
"I'll come back in a sec" she softly whispered to Bardon and walked out.

------fields
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 7:35 pm

.................fields

I walked in from the rain soaked to the bone and chilled. I saw Danielle sitting by the fire. "Good afternoon" I said as I stepped in dripping wet
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 7:38 pm

She turned when he walked in, "Oh, hi Jarlon." she said, moving over, "Looks like you could use some time in front of a fire."
Back to top Go down
http://thelazyone22.deviantart.com/
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 7:39 pm

"Ya I'd say so myself" I shuttered a little walking to my bed roll first removing my soaked clothes and quickly slipping into a t-shirt and shorts. I did a handstand and bent over and landed beside Danielle and sat cross legged. "Yes that does feel very nice" I admitted as I closed my eyes
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 7:53 pm

"You really are quite a show off, you know that right?" she teased, watching him bend over like a circus acrobat. She paused for a second, wondering how to phrase the question, "So, I asked Rhea if she knew anything about your childhood and she said I should just ask you instead..." she trailed off but continued, "How was your childhood? Was it as screwed up as everyone else's is?"
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 7:54 pm

"Ya well if you got it flaunt it right" I said again like I had before. "My childhood?!" I said as I settled into a comfortable position. "Well you knew my family. I can't say it was screwed up but it wasn't easy that's for sure"
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 8:00 pm

"No one who is here has had an easy life, what were your parents like?" she asked, turning back to the fire.
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Number of posts : 956
Job/hobbies : Vets, 'zoo' keeper lol (my house) and other stuff ^.^
Humor : Very sarcastic lol
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 8:01 pm

((aahhh fudge!! I was away too long lol. I am gunna randomly jump in lol))

Bardonn lay on his bedroll, next to Sloan's things, thinking about what had happened in the tavern. He sat up and thought for a minute.
"The funeral should be tomorrow..." He said out loud while standing up.
He stood and paced for a minute and looked around.
Danielle and Jarlon were talking.
He needed to tell Jarlon about what happened.
((I don't think he knows yet lol))
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 8:02 pm

(yes he does)

"Well...my mother died when my sister was born but I knew here fairly well she was ...." I was interupted when Bardon stood up and started talking about the funeral. I glared at him to how rude he was being but I kept my mouth shut for he just lost a loved one.
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Number of posts : 956
Job/hobbies : Vets, 'zoo' keeper lol (my house) and other stuff ^.^
Humor : Very sarcastic lol
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 8:04 pm

Bardon looked over his shoulder and felt stupid.
"Sorry guys." He apologized.
"I'm gonna shut up now and keep my thoughts to myself..." He said in a childish way. He turned back around and sat down, sorting through Sloan's things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rhea's house
Page 21 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 36  Next