Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Town Hall

Go down 
+8
Argon
Wing Rider
Gladrial
aryen
Mika
Mayxa
Illutari
Athara
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Town Hall - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 35 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:04 pm

"Um she.." Mika saw Saron walking in "I'll tell you later" she smiled "be with him...he needs you" she said quietly motioning to Toboe. Mika nodded reassuringly and walked over to Saron, she gently eased the jacket off. "You ok? You look tired.." she said gently
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 35 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:09 pm

I didn't hear her at first but then clicked what she said "Oh ya i'm tired...sorry was teaching Yang how to ride...took alot out of me. I think i'm going to go lay down" I looked over at the beds, it looked so comfortable. Again my stomach turned
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 35 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:11 pm

He nodded to Mika and walked over to Toboe, sitting with him.
~Hey, boy, you alright?~
~Yeah just...*grunt*...fine.~ He said, trying to sit up.
~No don't. Rest.~ He said, pushing Toboe gently to the ground again.
He watched as Toboe panted a little bit.
~Mal...~
~I know.~ He saw the old wolf sigh.
~I'm sorry.~ Toboe looked up at him with sad eyes.
~Don't be.~ He curled up next to the wolf like a little child again, just like he had when he had first found Toboe as a pup.
He put his face in Toboe's scruff fur and put his arms around his neck, curling up next to him.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 35 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:16 pm

"Ok" Mika said gently "Here...this bed is all ready" she said quietly "Ronan is out building the guys ones right now..but you can use mine" Mika smiled. "Go ahead and get comfortable, I'll get you some warm tea and some meat for dinner" Mika scurried off again closing the curtain to her "room" silently behind her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 35 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:25 pm

I yawned and stretched a bit trying not to think about my stomach and throat. "Thank you" I smiled sweetly "But....." she was already gone. I got really warm and pulled off my shirt. Crawling under the covers I laid down and Kenai curled up behind me.
~you ok?~ he asked concerned
~ya just not feeling to hot...well very hot actually. but not to great~
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 35 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:32 pm

Mika scurried back with a some tea and a little meat. She was trying not to smell the meat it was making her feel sick too. She set it down and gently placed a hand on his forehead. "Your burning up" she said softly a little concerned. "Here drink this" she encouraged "It has herbs that will help. She put the meat to the side not sure if he would want any meat right now. "How you feeling" she asked. She cooled her hand and placed it on his head to cool him down a bit. She was worried about him being sick and she didn't want to catch it either but there was no way she was going to let him be sick and her just stand by.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 35 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:43 pm

Her icy hand felt great on my face. It felt like my body was boiling. My eyes got extremly heavy as I tried to look at her through strained eyes. "You are to sweet. I don't want you getting this, whatever it is, so why don't you go out with the others. Kenai can take care of me" I smiled sweetly at her as I got a bit dizzy and quickly set the cup down and layed down.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 35 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:47 pm

Mika got more concerned as his temperature started to rise again. "No..I'm staying right here" she said firmly. She watched him drift off. "Sorry about this" she whispered. She glanced back to make sure the curtian was closed. She pulled off the blanket and rolled up his pant legs so they were like shorts. She then found a sheet and tucked it around him. Touching it she turned it into ice encasing his torso down to his feet in a thin layer. She sat down on the bed next to him and continued to gently stroke his forehead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 35 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:54 pm

My eyes fluttered a bit as she pulled back the covers. I couldn't move. What was going on. I had never been this sick before. My body screamed to move. Through blurry eyes I watched Mika as she hurried and covered me in a sheet. A tear slipped down my face, it was an involuntary tear as if my eyes were waterign but I couldn't move to wipe it away. It was like my sensories were on overdrive and wouldn't let my nerves work on their own. I then felt like a human popsicle, but not for long. My body temperature began to mel the ice in return causing me to get wet. I then began to shiver perfusely as My eyes shut even more.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 35 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 12:00 am

Mika monitored his body temperature with her other hand. He was shivering but still to hot. "I'm sorry" she said again "this is going to feel really cold" she touched the sheet again making it solid ice once more. Saron was shivering so much his toes were twitching and his head was almost twitching as well. She heard his teeth chattering. She felt like she was torturing him. A tear slipped down her face but she kept a cool hand on his head. Finally his shivering started to subside. She felt his temperature going down, now she watched it for going to low.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 35 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 12:12 am

As The hot sweats and the shivering subsided thanks to Mika's help I fianlly driffted off to a sleep. It was fillled with violent nightmares so my body twitched and jerked. My eyelids danced and twitched as I clenched my fist and my jaw. I kept trying to think of Mika's face but for some reason it wouldn't come into view.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 35 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 12:17 am

Mika felt his temperature start to dip below normal. She took off the now wet sheet that was ice cold and found a towel drying him off. His "shorts" had gotten soaked from the melting ice sheet. She bit her lip. She carefully eased them off with out looking. (he had undershorts on anyway lol) She then wrapped a towel around him and covered him back up with the down blanket. Then she snuggled up next to him trying to keep him warm again. She gently stroked his arm and wrapped her arms around him. She quietly sang an old Lakota lullaby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 35 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 12:23 am

After some time of being lost in a snow covered field I felt things warm up. My dreams shifted to the same field covered in flowers and butterflies. It was strange, as if her being close eased my sick and twisted mind. made me whole and forget about everything horrible. Her song of her native land rolled off her tongue so softly and soothingly I felt as if an angel lay beside me singing. Maybe I had died and went to heaven. However I didn't want that, I wanted to be on earth with the women I was possibly falling in love with. Everythign subsided and went dark and silent.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 35 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 12:26 am

Mika smiled slightly as his twitching relaxed and his breathing went back to normal. Her eyes were still worried. It had happened so fast...she sighed settled down closer to him. Wrapping on leg around one of his she laid her head next to his shoulder and one arm over his torso before drifting off into sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 35 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 12:36 am

Kenai lifted his head up and layed his head on my stomach and looked at Mika
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 35 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 12:48 am

Mika laid a hand on Kenai and stroked his head before drifting off.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 35 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:07 am

Malek woke up with his face buried in Toboe's neck fur, his fingers entwined in his fur. He looked up at saw that Toboe's fur was wet. He gaughed and smiled.
~I must have cried like a little boy.~ He told his dying wolf.
~Yes, you did. You sounded just like you had when you first found me...~ He said quietly, looking up at him.
~Mika gave me herbs to keep me strong for a few days. But...~
~I know.~ He stroked the wolf like a little boy and smiled.
~I want to go get something from the warehouse. Also I want to see if Ronan needs help. If you need me, just howl.~ He told Toboe quietly and patted his side, standing up and walking to the door.

---------------------------------warehouse
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 35 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:13 pm

Morning was soon apon us. Kenai looked at sleeping Mika and me. He got up and sliped through the crack of the curtain and headed to the door. He then saw resting Taboe and walked over to him. ~Morning~
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 35 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:15 pm

Toboe looked up at the cheetah.
~Morning, Kenai. How's Saron?~ He asked, rolling onto his stomach and crossing his paws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 35 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:17 pm

~I'm not sure~ He said sitting down ~He must not be doing to bad if he's sleeping soundly. But last night he looked miserable...but how are you today?~ He asked noticing him growing weeker
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 35 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:19 pm

He shrugged.
~I could be better.~ He licked his paw and looked up and the cheetah.
~Not sure I will be here in a couple days...~ He said through a sigh and put his head on his paws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 35 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:21 pm

~Well that isn't a very positive attitude. Do you want to die?~ He asked confused. All the animals he grew up with didn't look apon death in such a manor. They presieved as it came...not waited for it
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 35 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:26 pm

~No. I don't. But...~ He sighed, not sure how to put this in words.
~I would love...to preserve my life for as long...as possible. But...how do I word this...it's hard because winter...is settling in. I am trying my best to live to my fulliest, but I don't want Malek to see me in misery....~ He said slowly as he chose the right words.
~Do you understand what I mean?~ He asked, looking at the cheetah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 35 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:28 pm

~Sorta~ he said like a child. Again animals he grew up with left their masters and went into the woods to die alone and in piece. Humans were greedy that way, they wanted their animals to live on in misery for their sake. Even if someone wanted to try and heal them they would try and say it was all better. Kenai sighed heavely
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 35 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:30 pm

~I understand your confusion. I...may...leave the villages for the forest...tonight.~ He said slowly. He didn't want anyone to worry about him, but he didn't want to see anyone upset. he wanted to go into the forest alone, when no one would see him...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Town Hall
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next