Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Town Hall

Go down 
+18
Kothen
Rhavaniel
Trevon
Squirrely
Laohu
Tyler
Sefiroso
Shur'tugal
aryen
Saron
Ronan
Pierce Von
bancam_20
Mayxa
Argon
MohawkWolf
Mare
Mika
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Saron

Saron

Number of posts : 809
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Town Hall - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 33 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 7:50 am

(kothen...just look at who posted before you-after jason comes zirean, then trevon....just scroll up and see who is sposed to post next...not going to be here for a while today)
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Number of posts : 976
Job/hobbies : going to school/ Reading, writing, drawing, dragons, horses
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 33 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:19 am

Image hosting by Photobucket

Zirean looked at Saron with a strange look. 'I'm not leaving if Laohu's not, I'll help protect the two towns we still need people here.' she thought sternly as she saw Saron greet the new man hiding in the shadows. The man looked nervous, though that was only to be expected they were all treating him like he'd done something wrong. And he hadn't......yet.
Smirking when she heard Samba's comment about the man's falcon. Though she didn't want to say anything considering people still had questions that needed answered. Especially the new man, she would have to keep an eye on him.
Zirean smiled when she saw Laohu stand infront of her leg as if protecting her. Blushing she decided to get down so she'd be among the crowd instead of watching over them. Now standing behind Laohu she entertwined her hand around his. Leaning her head against his shoulder. He was hers, and only hers. No one else could have him, or ever would. Mithous stood at her other side now so that she could even have more protection. He snorted at Samba's comment as well. Though they let everyone else do the talking.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 33 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 10:54 am

(OOC: Hey guys I have chinese this afternoon so since I don't want to hold up posting I'm gonna give up my posting spot for Laohu and Jason this round. Laohu is just kinda watching what will happen and Jason is in the barn so go ahead and skip over them this round. Next round I should be back by then so I'll post in turn again Wink Thanks Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Trevon

Trevon

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2009-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 33 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 8:23 am

Home Boy was he ready. He missed that city within itself. The lands were lush and giving, the air was fresh and peaceful. He couldn’t wait to show D’Heiren. When Saron commented on him talking about her he blushed greately and squeezed her hand.

Proudly Trevon stood beside D’Heiren as Saron spoke about the members of Vandahoon joining the fight with the Revenge. Time had proven all these members to be worthy, now it was just about training and practice. Trevon turned his head to the new guy and smiled a welcoming smile.

Sire Trevon bowed I am ready to follow you to the end of this earth he stood back up and smiled at D’Heiren searching her eyes for acceptance.

Trevon age: 22
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 33 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 8:31 am

(And since I'm on I'll go ahead and post sorry it is short lol)

Laohu listened and looked over at Zirean. He wasn't ready to leave yet. Though he wanted her safe. He glanced back at Saron then back at Zirean. Stepping closer to her he conferred with her. "Why don't we come in the fall or next spring?" he asked in a whisper "It'd be a shame to leave the crops now.." he looked into her eyes and wondered if she agreed.
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 33 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 10:38 am

D'Heiren smiled and blushed at Saron's comment about Trevon talking about her. she watched Trevon carefully as Saron spoke of the defeat of the revenge, and she could see the pride in his face. when Trevon said he would go, she nodded slightly. he looked into her face, and she looked back trustingly. "where you go, i will go," she promised. Tesla leaped to her shoulder from behind.
~i will go too,~ the cat said, ~it is a good thing to work for, the killing of the revenge.~ D'Heiren stood a little closer to Trevon. she looked around at her friends, wondering what their choice would be. seeing a man she'd never met standing on the edge of the group, she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.anyamoor.xanga.com
Kade

Kade

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 33 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 10:54 am

Kade sat silently, listening to every word spoken.
"If you dont mind.." she said, speaking up.
"I'd really like to stay.. I've made some new frieds... and i just got here.." she said surely.
Back to top Go down
Kothen

Kothen

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 33 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:04 am

Kothen looked at the man that had greeted him. He was ready to move on, he didn't really care for the people here. He smirked when the dragon commented at Kacey. She went up his arm to hide behind his neck. When the man asked him he looked him up and down.
Nodding in satisfactory he said "I'm ready, I don't have to stay here if people don't wish it. I'd rather go where I'll be accepted anyway." He said shrugging his shoulders and glancing at the crowd.
"Besides I could help you with the Revenge, I know many of there plans already" He said smirking at the leader. He pulled out a scroll from his jacket in which he'd stolen from the camp (Which was now destroyed.)
There were many battle sites listed on the letter, also the two towns that he was in right now were both listed, in bright red ink. Many names and races were in there too. Smiling that he could actually help the village he gave the leader the very important scroll.
Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 33 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:18 am

kadence cocked her head at the young man.
His body stood there, rigid.
~He looks so lonely..~ Kade noted.
~You often look like that yourself.~ answered tamu.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 33 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:34 am

(Next time wait for turn thank you Very Happy *I know we already talked about this, just posting for others benefit lol)
Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 33 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:37 am

(Rawrra lol no1 else is onnn!)
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 33 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:43 am

(get on facebook chat lol, I don't think the IM is working)
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 33 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 3:06 pm

Saron smiled proudly at those that have shown up. He knew there were more, but for now this would have to do. It was time for them to head back before things go to dangerous with them being there. The news of a large dragon sitting in a village wasn’t something that was easily missed by and moran.

“Well why don’t you guys go gather your belongings. We will be leaving soon.” He smiled at them “I will go attempt to track down my son” he grinned looking towards the barn. Saron turned and began making his way to the barn. The images of Mika flashed through his head. Suddenly he became very dizzy. He stuck his head into the barn and didn’t see Jason anywhere. Thankfully. He knew that Jason blamed him for everything, he tried not to show that it bothered him, but right now, at times where he missed his Mika it killed him. Her smile melted his hard shell and touched his heart. He hit the pillar before him, giving it a punch without moving it. Closing his eyes he leaned his forehead against it, his nose touching the thick wood.

He felt so far away. He had been changing, for the better, and she’ll never see it now. He stood there wishing he had another chance to hold her, remind her that he loved her. He hated the feeling of looking for all the answers to why these questions never went away. Clenching his eyes shut trying to shut out the pain his heart broke again. Tears slipped from his eyes, he hated breaking down like this. He was just glad it was just him, alone in this familiar place, his loves favorite place. Mika he cried, chocking on his tears.

OOC: sorry so short again-busy day-gotta head to class…don’t’ wanna leave yall hangin

Saron age: 32

Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 33 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 6:36 pm

Hearing the barn door open Jason scrambled behind the hay bales and waited. Not sure if would be his father or a stranger, he didn't really want either finding him right now. Tears still stained his tanned cheeks as his eyes darted and his ears strained to hear. He flinched as he heard the person hitting a post with his hand and for a moment fear flickered through the child. Had he made Saron that mad? Turning and peering over the bale he saw Saron with his head against the post and tears running down his face. 'Mika' he heard him say and he froze. Saron missed her to....the thought struck him. Of course he had seen that before but it had never really sunk in. He had been taken out after she had died, being only a child, he had not seen his adoptive father cry for his love before. Was it possible the hole in Saron's heart matched Jason's? He just blinked watching.

Despite the calm day, a soft, gentle wind blew softly through the barn ruffling Saron's hair slightly. It was soft as a touch around his face. Soft as...Mika's touch. ~Saron~ it whispered to him with all the love that she had possessed for him and her son. Then as quickly as it came the wind disappeared. If Saron looked over he would see his son staring at him. Jason's lip quivered as his heart wavered. Everything in him screamed to run to the the one parent he had left. Yet the beast within him whispered lies desperately. It didn't want to lose grip on him. 'He killed her, it doesn't matter how much he is hurting' it hissed. For a moment Jason's deep blue eyes closed and he looked away.

As he felt Saron's eyes look down away from him in disappointment and grief he could stand it no longer. Shaking his head quickly he ran towards Saron and wrapped his arms around his leg. His small body shook with small sobs. "I miss her" he cried into Saron's arms, "Why'd she have to go? I.." he looked into Saron's eyes "we need her daddy, why did she leave?" he tearful eyes begged

Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 33 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 7:00 pm

(Dang! Your killing me here! I was so close to crying!)

Zirean watched Saron leave then turned her attention back to Laohu. She nodded saying Where ever you go, I go. her heart wasn't ready to leave him or the villages yet. Not yet ready to start a 'New' life in a different place that is. Mithous bounced his head up and down in agreement.
I'm not quite ready to leave yet, I just got used to the place. she smiled at him blushing thinking of there cave/house. Even though tonight would be a full moon again, she was kinda sad that she wouldn't be in her human form. Sighing because so many would be leaving. There really wasn't anything she could do, they needed the members to fight, and well quite frankly stop the Revenge once and for all. Which she would do eventually, but until they were ready to move with them she would stay with Laohu.
Back to top Go down
Trevon

Trevon

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 33 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:50 am

Proudly Trevon stood before D’Heiren, blushing at Saron’s remarks. The ground beneath his feet seemed to be moving as he didn’t realize himself stepping into her, embracing her after she spoke the workds ”Where you go, I go!” Those words meant the world to him and he was ready to start the new life on the new island.

Next thing he knew, something strange hit him about his leader, as he stammered off it looked almost as if he lost his balance. Regaining it he went into the barn and Trevon decided to leave the situation alone. Instead he looked back down at D’Heire, her brown hair blowing gently in the wind.
Should we gather our things so we can mount up and follow Saron Home ? That word lingered on his lips like a thick suckle of honey. He loved it. Loved her.

Trevon’s heart leapt, still not realizing how lucky he was to have found the girl that he had longed for, for so long. While he was gone his heart yearned for her, day and night he could feel himself missing her and constantly thinking about her. Wondering what she was doing, if she was thinking about him…of course she was thinking about him. Probably how big of a prick he was for just leaving without saying goodbye. And honestly, how believable was it that one was carried away by a Dragon Till he met Samba he didn’t know they existed, all fairytales. Well, hopefully this was proof enough that he wasn’t lying.

Trevon age: 22
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 33 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:37 am

Laohu watched the others as they started to disperse to gather their things. Turning to Zirean he did not see Saron get unsteady. Gently he held her hands. "We'll be ok" he smiled. "Besides, maybe they will think we all left and stop coming by" he said softly "We'll follow when the crops come in, do that sound good?" he asked. He knew how much she wanted to destory the shadows..once and for all. But he also knew they had more things to learn as a couple before heading into that territory. Still watching the other man carefully he put a arm around Zirean and kinda walked with her towards Trevon and D'heiren. "Good luck man" he said offering a firm handshake. He winked at D'heiren. "Don't let him go ride to many of those things without you along" he grinned. "We'll come" he assured "When it is time. If no one else decides to stay in the village we'll bring the crops and some of the animals with us when we come. Be a shame for them to go to waste." He looked over at Zirean and smiled at her beautiful face. How he loved her.
Back to top Go down
Kothen

Kothen

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 33 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:39 pm

Kothen watched the others go gather there things and say goodbye to each other. He didn't know anyone, so he didn't have any one to say good bye to. He had his back pack on his back so he was already to go. He walked up to the dragon and bowed deeply. Im honored to serve you, Kacey is too, even though she seems alittle quiet right now. he laughed alittle as she hid behind his shoulder. Kothen straightedned his back so he could see the dragon better. I've never seen a dragon before, your magnificent. he smiled at the black dragon. Looking back at the barn worried about his new leader but didn't follow him. Kacey's sharp claws dug in at the bottom of the back of his neck. ~ouch, what was that for?~ She was too imbarassed to say anything. He just laughed, good naturedly.
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 33 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 1:35 pm

((is their stuff still in the barn, Trevon?))

"I think that would be a good idea," D'Heiren answered Trevon. she walked with him as they went to retrieve their belongings. she was so happy to be near him, she barely paid any attention to where they were going. Tesla bounded ahead of them, excited by everything that was happening.

((sorry for it being kinda short, i ran out of time...))
Back to top Go down
http://www.anyamoor.xanga.com
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 33 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 1:40 pm

As Saron was about ready to allow his knees to buckle beneath him a wind picked him up. It sounded like a whisper, a whisper of a familiar voice. Slowly he opened his eyes and looked up, staring straight at the pillar. He felt the wind run through his hair and brush his cheek as he turned his tear stained face. The touch was so familiar and soothing, it immediately made him realize he wasn’t alone in this. The voice lingered in his ear, then quickly faded. Saron took two steps forward just to the left of the pillar as if to follow it, not wanting to lose that touch again.

Saron’s eyes brushed over the barn scene to see a small fragile boy standing behind a straw pile. His face as sad as his own, tear stained and lip quivering he softly shook his head. He wasn’t sure if he was more saddened by the thought that Jason saw him cry, or because he wanted to hug his son, remind him that he wasn’t standing alone. That he would always be by his side, to love and to remind him that She loved him very much. Despite the wanting…the knowing was greater. He knew that Jason would reject any touch and any compassion that Saron could offer. So he turned for the stalls.

An arm was felt laching against his leg. Saron’s hand left the pillar that he was turning around to head to the stalls, and fell to his side where he felt a small head of hair. The slow motion only lasted for a moment. As quickly as he possibly could Saron fell to one knee, bending his other, and wrapping Jason in a father loving hug. His hand behind Jason’s head, pulling him into him, Saron also buried his face in Jason’s little shoulder.

Shhhhh…I miss her to he cooed and cried into him. Saron searched for the right words, the comforting ones, the ones that would make sense to a small child. I don’t know was all he could muster But Jason He pulled him away from him a little and let him lean against his knee All I need is to know that you love me. What she needs to know is that we have each other, and never will that change. This cross road isn’t easy, but together, hand in hand, we can cross the threshold. And she’s still…here Saron said putting a hand to Jason’s small chest, and his forehead against his.

As the sobs and tears subsided Saron stood up and lifted Jason up with him. Why don’t we go home he offered and made his way to Beauties stall, who bobbed his head at the familiar smell. Saron ran a hand up the horses muzzle and between the eyes. Hey boy he cooed and let him sniff his arm. With the hand not holding Jason he reached over and grabbed a rope halter. Carefully setting Jason back down he quickly placed the rope halter on Beauty and lead him out of the stall. Smiling he grabbed Jason and placed him on Beauty’s broad back. Saron knew that Jason was an exceptional rider, however he also knew that Beauty was an exceptional horse. Holding onto the reins he led them outside. Saron never really liked riding with a saddle, this time wasn’t going to be any different.

Meantime outside, Samba heard a soft voice beside him. Looking down on the stranger he dipped his head and smiled A dragon is a mere creature, and I am at your service Samba eyeballed the small falcon She’s pretty, I’m sure she’s a great hunter also he commented trying to be nice. Not that it was hard for him by any means, she just insulted him, to an extent. Samba was flattered but he wouldn’t admit it. He will be fine Samba said watching Kothen’s eyes follow Saron, He’s a very strong man, mentally and physically, you’ll learn that soon enough. Are you ready to go to your knew home? He asked watching Saron, the horse, and Jason walk out of the barn.

Saron stopped Beauty and walked to Jason’s leg. You will be flying with Samba so I can lead the way, O.K.? he asked almost rhetorically, he knew Jason did have a say so. It wouldn’t matter if he liked it or not, it’s how it was going to be.

Saron age: 32

Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 33 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 3:01 pm

As Jason felt Saron bend his knee and kneel beside him, wrapping him in his strong arms, Jason fell apart. His tiny body shook as he gripped Saron's shirt in his small hands. Some of the anger and hurt temporarily releasing like a volcano testing her breath. It would not be the final time for sure, but at least it would release pressure for a time. Squeezing his eyes shut, his body shuddered as Saron admitted he didn't know. Hiccuping and sniffing as Saron brought him back gently, his midnight black hair, a ghostly reflection of his mother. His deep blue eyes reflecting those looking so lovingly at him. "I " he began and then stopped. "I do love you" he hiccuped and then wiped his sleeve across his face. "but I miss her so much" he said looking away from his father's eyes. He bit his lower lip as he felt his father's hand on his chest and then meet his forehead. He blinked "She is?" he asked softly and innocently. A tiny smile showed at the corners of his mouth.

As Saron hugged him and lifted him onto his hip in his arms he wrapped an arm around Saron's neck and let himself be carried. As much as he wouldn't admit it, he had missed this. When he was a baby, Mika carried him everywhere, and while she was pregnant with Sam, Saron would often give him piggy back rides. How he had laughed and his eyes had danced in those days. Clinging to him, he smiled slightly when Saron walked towards Beauty's stall. "He's coming with us?" he asked with an excited and disbelieving voice. As Saron put him down he stroked the gentle horse's legs and shoulder. Watching with big eyes as Saron turned and smiled down at him. Lifting him up onto Beauty's back, Jason stroked the horse's withers in disbelief. Easily staying on the horse's broad back as they walked out of the barn, Jason quickly wiped his face once more with his sleeve.

As they emerged out into the sunlight, Jason smiled a little more. A child's emotions can fluctuate more quickly than an adult. Soon they stopped near Samba and Saron told him he would be riding Samba. Jason's smile faded and he looked down at the horse under him. "But I want to ride Beauty" he stuck his lower lip out slightly. The look in Saron's eyes warned not to argue, but being a child, he often disregarded such warnings. "Samba can fly home on his own" he reasoned a bit selfishly.

Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 33 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 3:26 pm

Zirean nodded smiling as Laohu put his arm around her. She watched him say good by to Trevon and D'Heiren. She said to her Don't let him go, you've waited too long. I'll see you in a few months. Giving the girl a hug and then smiling going back over to Laohu and Mithous. Mithous looked at the two with a kind eye and went up to D'Heiren facing her with his big head. He stared at her and then pushed his muzzle under her hand bending his head down. Surprise went through Zirean she'd never seen him like someone so much before.
He said ~They can ride me anytime.~ She opened her mouth in disbelief. Well that was unexpected.....he says you can ride him anytime. Beileve me he dosn't let just anyone ride him. she laughed at that last part as he went back behind her and Laohu.
font color=#DFF0F0>Speech looks like this
Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 33 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 4:33 pm

(As eli)

Eli stood there, utterly conflicted.
Where was his love, Shaira?
Would she ever come back?
His hear broke at the thought of losing her.
~Are you ok?~ athena asked, her white blue eyes full of concern.
~I'm not sure.. do I go with trevon and leave the one I love behind...? Or Stay here and lose my best friend... my brother?~ He asked, as the reality hit him like a silver sword.
He closed his eyes and pictured His Love.
She was the most delicate creature he had ever laid eyes on.
her golden green eyes shone like emeralds and her ice white smile glistened in his every thought.
"I love you Shaira.." He whispered.
He had fallen in love with the young girl the absolute moment he laid his eye on her.
She was so perfect and eli couldnt find a single flaw.
But.. He had to go.
He knew that.
Trevon was his brother.
His companion.
there was no way that he could stand being away from his best friend.
They had a bond unlike any other.
They were a pack.
~So its settled.~ Athena said, crawling onto Zeus's back.
~huh?. Oh yeah.. I guess it is..~ Eli said, half heartedly.
"i'm coming." He said Quietly.

He turned to Zirean.
"I'm going to miss you, little she wolf." Eli said sadly.
"Tell shaira I'll be waiting for her.. that i love her.." He gulped brokenheartedly.
"Take care of her.." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Freight

Freight

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 33 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 6:45 pm

Freight came riding up he looked around quickly not really paying attention to what he saw. He hopped off his horse walked over to saron. He heard the news over night, but he didn't know what to say to saron or jason. so he simply put a hand on each of their shoulders, and nodded. "So is this the end or the beginning?" he asked as if he wasn't completely there. Ayla walked over to Jason and brushed her head on his knee she was an adult now and was much bigger than the little Dingo pup she once was. ~I feel sorry for all three of them, but they must and will move on so its best to not say anything about her.~ she told Freight quickly. "Oh and whats this talk about leaving? sorry only heard whispers. I haven't been around much lately"
Back to top Go down
Trevon

Trevon

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 33 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:12 pm

(sorry to lazy to get HTML)

Trevon held D'Heiren tight. This was so exciting. Things were finally coming together. He watched Kothen go and talk to Samba, he didn't have a strange filling about him, matter of fact he was excited to get to know him. However he wondered where Elijah was.
That's when he walked up, but something was different, he wasn't his usual self. Did a girl really have this much affect on his fun loving free living brother. "Elijah" he smiled "over here" he waived him over and stepped away from D'Heiren to hug Elijah. "You ready for a new adventure?" He gave him a mischievous smirk and a playful shove.
Trevon looked up to see Saron walk out with Beauty and Jason proudly on his back. "Guess we are ready" he smiled and kissed D'Heiren "let me go grab horses for us, and Elijah of course" he ran to the barn and came back with three horses in hand (have no clue where they came from but ehh..)
He helped D'Heiren up and handed her one of the packs before mounting up himself. It was time for the new home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Town Hall
Page 33 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next