Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mika's House

Go down 
+8
Saron
Mayxa
aryen
Gladrial
Argon
Dachelle
Illutari
Mika
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Mika's House - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 11:29 pm

Rhea laughed as she took the piece of meat and took a bit, "Yum," Rhea smiled, "Do you know what animal this came from?" Rhea looked over at Shiroi who was already fast asleep,
"Poor thing," Rhea whispered Zaric sat next to her and stared at Rhea's food.
"Here," Rhea whispered handing Zaric some,
~Im glad you left that mouse behind~ Rhea smiled,
~I thought it would be rude to bring to someones house~ Zaric replied and Rhea laughed slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 11:37 pm

"It's venison..." she smiled, "I only eat wild things..." Kai tore another piece off and tossed it to Rhea, "Look like 'es hungry" she laughed then leaded back over and picked up Shiroi, "Hey buddy, it's time to eat......if you don't eat, well you know what happeneds" Kai whispered to Shiroi as she held him close, He stirred then looked up. ~Kai?....~ ~Yup......it's time to eat...or you'll get to weak~ ~Ok, I'll try~ ~Good boy!~ Kai praised him like a dog, she laughed as his cold looking glare met her eyes. she tore off small pieces and hand fed Shiroi till he wouldn't eat anymore. ~You surrrreeeeeeee?~ Kai chided, ~Kai!...I'm full...enough is enough!~ he huffed he was full, laying back into Kai's arms he's eyes shut once more, "He's a lazy fox at times......but he's always there for me" Kai laughed and snuggles him close.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 11:48 pm

Rhea laughed, "Oh venison," Rhea smiled, "Ahaha, Zaric the opposite of lazy...it excercise and all the time for him, he doesn't know what sleeping is,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 11:49 pm

"Haha well Shiroi's only lazy when needed to do something that 'wasn't in his ideas'...but till then he's all out, well till the baby" she laughed stroking Shiroi.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 11:52 pm

Rhea laughed, "He's sweet," Rhea sad and then passed the last piece of meat to Zaric,
"There you go you greedy thing," Rhea laughed as Zaric scoffed it down and jumped on Rhea's lap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 11:53 pm

"Ohh hoo hooo...he isss!" she laughed patting his head.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 11:56 pm

Rhea laughing quietly and then patted Zaric on the top of his head.
"Well I better get going and let you sleep," Rhea smiled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 12:03 am

Kai smiled, "Thank you for the help and the wonderful afternoon....i haven't had this much fun in......well a while" Kai stood and *bowed* her head, "Arigato..."
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 12:08 am

Rhea stood and Zaric fell off her lap and Rhea bowed back,
"Sayonara," Rhea said and picked up Zaric before leaving.

--------------------> Rhea's house... (where she sleeps and blah blah blah... LOL)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 12:10 am

Kai nodded and watched the two leave, "That was nice of them....." Kai turned and walked into the House, she laid the meat in her bag again, laid Shiroi down her arms ached, she was really tired. but she had consealed it till then kai laid down and covered up and was out like a light.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 10:32 pm

Kai woke up, Shiroi was still asleep so she decided to go for a walk.------V, town hall----> (Ya ya i know wussy post LOL)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:06 pm

...............cattle pasture

When we got to the house I finally caught up to her. I grabbed her arm and swung her around to where her back was to the wall. With the other hand I put her wrist up to the wall to then let go of them and put my hands above her haed on the house. "Tag!" I said slowly and locking eyes with her and then closing them to kiss her
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:14 pm

Mika laughed as she felt herself being swung around. She felt her back softly hit the wall and looked up to see Saron right in front of her. She smiled "guess you cau" it was cut off by the kiss. "mhm" escaped as she kissed him back and her hands slid back down from above her head and gently cradled his chin. "I like this game" she smiled before tilting her head to the side and kissing him again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:16 pm

"But you'll never win...I won't ever get tired of chasing you for kisses." I smirked. "Ok lets get your things. It's getting cold" I shivered playfullly and then rubbed her arms and pushed her inside.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:18 pm

Mika laughed "ok" she sighed and let herself get herded inside. She gathered the supplies, and looked around one more time. She would miss this house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:22 pm

I leaned against the door frame waiting "Ready?" I asked as she looked around "Gonna miss it aren't you"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:27 pm

"ya.." she said simply answering both questions. Her hand ran along the door frame and she sighed "but it will still be here in the spring" she smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:31 pm

"Yes that it will be" I said standing up right. I then turned to the pasture and offered my back to mika as she stood on the steps waiting for her to hop on. As she did I ran off to the pasture, with mika on my back. We finally got there and I dropped her laughing. She moutned up and I opened the gate for her. As she rode in and mvoed the cows out I mounted up on Beauty and we pushed them 'home'

....................vandecar pasture
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:36 pm

Mika laughed and jumped on his back holding on. She giggled and mounted up Koda when when they got to the pasture and quietly started herding the cattle to thier new home with Saron's help.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:08 pm

--------From somewhere)

Mika had come back to her house for a few days. She had needed to get away. She didn't know why and she knew it was a little stupid to be 6 months pregnant and off by herself. But she could alway's send Whisper to get help. Whisper had complained the whole way. She didn't want to be separated from Kenai, but Mika had insisted. Mika had checked on her plants, spring was coming she could feel it. One day Chaya came to visit her.

Mika was tending her plants when she felt someone watching her. She quickly stood up and smiled. "Chaya!" she said happily. "Greetings, how are you and Jarlon's child?" Chaya asked gently. Mika blushed "We are well. How did you know?" "My sister and I...we know things" she said softly. She touched one of the plants and the the snow around it melted and it started to grow. She slowly blinked and stood up again. "Mika, spring is coming sooner this year. When the baby is born you need to go find the sheep on the slopes. They will be having their lambs in about 4 months. The wool will keep you warm this next winter." Mika just nodded and listened confused. Chaya smiled "We aren't supposed to help you..but since you have yet to learn to read.." she shrugged "Ya Saron was going to.." Mika trailed off at the look that entered Chaya's eyes. "What has happened?" she asked getting a bad feeling. "Nothing to serious." "TOO serious?" Mika asked "What does that mean?" "He has a new path before him." Chaya explained. "His ancient roots are rising to the surface." "Ancient roots? What the hell are you talking about?" Mika asked getting annoyed at the riddles. Chaya gave her a pained expression and placed her hands on her shoulders. "He will need all the support you can give him. He has many distractions and things to consider right now. He loves you...never doubt that. But..." Mika's eyes filled with tears and she shook her head. "No..no don't tell me that, I don't want to hear what your going to say. I love him, I know this child isn't his but he was going to help me raise it as his own." she half explained pleaded before looking down and half sitting half sinking to the ground. "Hush child, I didn't say it was forbidden or even not going to happen. I am just saying not everything works out as planned. Also..remeber.." she said as she sat down "the same ancient roots and blood that runs through Saron's veins ran through Jarlon's as well. He was the firstborn. That blood also runs through your child" she said quietly. "Rember that as time reveals all secrets" she said before disappearing. Mika felt the strange sensation of a hug but tears were still running down her cheeks. She was so confused. She sniffed and got up. Putting everything away she locked up her house once more. ~Come Whisper, we are going home~ Whisper pranced excitedly. She couldn't wait to see Kenai. (*sniff poor whisper)

----------Town Hall (via elder's temple and hill overlook)------>
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 11:39 am

-----------Warehouse--------->

Mika stormed back across the melting grass fields as fast as her legs could carry her. She ran into her house and slammed the door closed behind her. She leaned back against the door and the tears started flowing again. She stalked forward and kicked the bedframe in her small house. She howled as her toe started throbbing and hopped over to the bed. She sat down fuming and sobbing at the same time. She was mad. Mad at Jarlon for leaving her like this, mad at Saron for not being more like his brother, mad at herself for feeling this way. She laid back and tried to calm down a little as she felt her stomach muscles tighten again. She reminded herself she had to stay calm if Jason was going to be born at the right time. But her heart was aching. She laid on the bed staring at the ceiling and then noticed a cup still on the small bedstand. She grabbed it and hurled it against the door. She flinched as it shattered but didn't really care.
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

Number of posts : 776
Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)
Humor : Meish xD so watch out! crazyyyyy :D
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 11:50 am

Arya opened the door and peeked in.
Mika laid on her bed, her face full of pain.
"Mika?" Arya asked silently.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Number of posts : 809
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 11:58 am

(oooo temper)
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

Number of posts : 776
Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)
Humor : Meish xD so watch out! crazyyyyy :D
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 12:00 pm

(lol)
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 12:46 pm

(haha)

Mika quickly looked over and then rolled over looking at the wall. "I'm fine!" she said sharply and then sighed "men" she growled quietly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mika's House
Page 14 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next