Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jarlon's home

Go down 
+2
Mika
Illutari
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Jarlon's home - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 10:00 pm

Rhea laughed and sat back in her chair,
"Thanks," Rhea said and looked up at the stars, after a little while Rhea let out a yawn.
"Hey, I think I'll go to bed," Rhea said standing up, "Sweet dreams Jarl," Rhea said hugging him goodbye before heading away.

---------------> Outside buildings
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 10:53 pm

"Good night Rhea" He hugged her in return and watched as she walked away. He stretched and looked up at the sky as well. He finally decided if Bardon ran off to Cahoon again so be it. He had warned him enough and he didn't care anymore. It wasn't his job to babysit every move he made. With a heavy sigh He got up and walked to Bardon, "you can stay out here tonight, inside again, or go back to one of the other houses. Up to you" he said and stepped over him before jogging up the stairs looking over the village really quickly before he darted inside and headed to his bed roll up stairs in the loft. There he had a window that he opened so he could smell and listen to the forest. His hand unconctiously searched for the charm that was given to him by the indian chief in the new world but it wasn't there. For a moment he jumped but then he remember he gave it to Mika, the girl he couldn't stop thinking about.
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Number of posts : 956
Job/hobbies : Vets, 'zoo' keeper lol (my house) and other stuff ^.^
Humor : Very sarcastic lol
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:35 am

Bardon looked at Jarlon, surprised, and watched as he stepped over him and went inside. He sat up, slowly bringing his hands down to his sides from behind his head. He looked around.
"Seriously? I can go?!" He asked himself, shocked. He jumped up, ripping the sling from around his neck and tossing it on the ground. He started towards the entrance, seeing very faintly infront of him, and looked.
"Good." He smiled and took off, knowing his next stop.

-----------Trading place (ronan's house)
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 6:17 pm

----------> From Rhea's house

"Jarlon" Rhea called as she ran up the stairs, "The strangest things happened!"
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 6:17 pm

The next morning Jarlon awoke stiff as a board. Not wanting to do much today he laid in his bed and rested for a while before getting up and going outside and sitting on the edge of the cliff eating an apple
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 6:18 pm

He turned hearing Rhea's voice "what's that" he asked taking a bite from his juicy apple
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 6:19 pm

"look," Rhea said, sitting next to Jarlon and holding her palm out infront of him.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 6:20 pm

He bent over and looked at her palm. He leaned a little closer, a little closer, and then sat back and looked at Rhea "what? i don't see it" he said taking another bite
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 6:22 pm

"Exactly!" Rhea exclaimed, "The burn! It's gone!"
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 6:24 pm

confused he looked at her "I thought it was on your thumb" he stated as he took another bite fromt he apple and smacking on it. "None the less, how'd that happen?"
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 6:27 pm

Rhea took a deep breath and laughed,
"I have no clue," Rhea smiled, "Another strange thing happened last night too, Me and Zaric Meet a racoon when we were walking home from here. THe racoon was very...human-like,"
Zaric barked in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 6:28 pm

"Racoon? really?" He thought about it for a moment and chuckled, but it couldn't be. We had agreed to stay away from eachother for a while, but then again she didn't come to him so it must'nt of been her. "Don't see many of those around now do ya"
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 6:30 pm

RHea hesitated, "No I suppose not, But Zaric insisted it was a human because of her scent," Rhea shrugged, "Sorry about my wacky behaviour...I was a little spooked about the whole burn thing," Rhea laughed
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 6:34 pm

"No, you're fine. don't worry about it" He chucked the apple core into the trees. "wonder if you have some type of regenerating ability. you think?"
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 6:36 pm

Rhea looked at her had and smiled,
"I-I Could," Rhea said, and looked up and smiled, "More then one 'power'? Do you have more than one?"
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 6:37 pm

"Most certainly do. And why not, it's a good posibility" he grinned
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 6:38 pm

"Yeah it is," Rhea laughed, "What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 6:40 pm

"Well...." He thought for a moment not sure if he should do it or just tell her. He was extremely tired and didn't feel right so "I can morph, fire bend, flash step, I think is what the book called it, and slow down time. That's all i have found anyway." he smiled "Should be interesting to see what you have."
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 6:42 pm

"All those?" Rhea asked surprised, Rhea paused and then cocked her head to one side, "Wait...What book?"
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 6:45 pm

"there is a large book in the library, hidden in a room. It has alot of information in it." He shrugged "What are you up to today?" he asked thinking of something to talk about
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 6:47 pm

RHea ruffled Zaric's fur and then turned back to Jarlon,
"Nothing," Rhea replied simply, and then smiled,
"Why? Got a job for me?" Rhea asked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 6:51 pm

"dont feel like doing much today, thought about working on the house a bit today, grind some wheat maybe. Something that doesn't take to much effort" He grinned "Feelin kinda down today. Think I need to take a stroll with Imatari later, those aleays cheer me up. But if you want to help with the wheat you most certainly can" he smiled at her as he swung his legs
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 6:54 pm

Rhea looked at Jarlon concerned when he mentioned 'feeling down',
Rhea placed as hand on his and leaned forward slightly,
"Is there a reason why your upset?" Rhea asked worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 7:02 pm

YES he yelled inside his head "No, no reason, just one of those days I think" he smiled/. He placed his other hand on hers and grinned "Wanna make some flour?" He patted her hand and got up
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 7:05 pm

Rhea frowned as Jarlon got up somethig didn't seem right, RHea stood up and smiled,
"You sure?" Rhea asked, still concerned, "Uh, Yeah I'll help,"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jarlon's home
Page 12 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next