Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Malek's house

Go down 
+5
aryen
Ronan
Mayxa
bancam_20
Mika
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
bancam_20

bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Malek's house - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 11:49 am

He nodded and began making his own bed on the floor while she watched him.
~I've been here about..mmm...1 year and a half maybe. But...I still remember the first day I arrived.~ He stopped and sat there for a second, thinking about that first day he had come here to his new home.
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 11:51 am

Elsa snuggled under the blankets and "listened" through Molly who was starting to get drowsy but stayed awake. {~Tell me?~} she asked {~I miss hearing stories~}
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 11:59 am

He chuckled and pulled over the chair.
~Alright.~ He sat down and looked at Elsa for a second, before returning to his thoughts.
~Well...I didn't have a horse so I had walked through the mountains to reach this place. I was with my wolf, Toboe, who has just recently passed away. Anyways, it was a beautiful fall morning, the leaves on the trees red and golden, the birds chirping a song of the fall, and the horses grazing in the fields. When I arrived into the first village, Cahoon, there were four or five people out tending to the herds. One of them was my fiance, Arya. She was with her friends Tyler, Kuruk, Mika, and Tyler's, I guess you could say 'boyfriend' Bardon. I remember walking up to the crowd and introducing myself and my old wolf, and...I remember watching the horses running around in the fields. I met Arya and we talked for awhile and then...that's when everything seemed to go...wrong.~ He looked down for a short second as he tried to remember what he was saying.
~Bardon and Tyler got into a horrible fight, and I guess Bardon wanted Arya now. He tried everything in his power to get either one of them, but none of us would let him near them.
After everything was settled and we got Bardon taken care of, me and Arya took a walk through the golden red forest.~ He took a deep breath and closed his eyes, remembering that day.
~That's all I can really remember. Sorry if it was...lame....but I don't remember things very well.~ He chuckled and leaned back in his chair, stretching his back.
Back to top Go down
Shaira

Shaira

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 12:08 pm

(jessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss! Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 12:10 pm

Elsa smiled. ~No it's a good story. I have not met Kuruk, or Mika yet. I have only met~ she stopped for a moment thinking ~Elijah,Trevon, Sharia(sp), and one..one other girl. She seemed to be with Trevon~ she smirked. ~I came here from Ireland. I started on this journey with Molly's mother when I was 14. When it became evident that I would not regain my hearing...my family placed me in a children's home. I left. Molly's mother had Molly about 3 years ago. She passed away giving birth but she gave me Molly~ she said smiling sadly. ~I came here only days ago. Which..which village do you belong to?~
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 12:13 pm

He nodded to her words that were spoken through Tsume,
~I belong to Cahoon. What about you?~ He asked her, thinking about these other people. He would kind of 'need' to meet them so he knew who everyone was.
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 12:21 pm

~Cahoon~ she smiled. So they were both from the same village. ~What does Cahoon do?~
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 12:23 pm

~Well...if I remember right since I've been taking care of Vandecar we help with the horses and cows and crops. I may be wrong.~ He shrugged and laughed.
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

Number of posts : 776
Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)
Humor : Meish xD so watch out! crazyyyyy :D
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 12:24 pm

In dim evening light, a rider on big black stallion rode closer to the house. She hopped down from horse's back and tied him up to a tree nearby. Silently she walked to house's door. When she rose her hand, a beautiful silver ring glistened in her finger - a tear fell from Arya's eyes as she briefly looked at it. Her engagement ring. Also, on her arm there was an awful scar - it was still bleeding a little, but she ignored it. Wound looked like it would have been cut into her skin with something very sharp.
Silently and hesitantly she knocked on the door, trying to wipe tears off her face. She had no idea how Mal would react. She pulled hood over her face and waited, heart loudly pounding against her ribs.
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 12:26 pm

Elsa laughed silently and nodded. She did not hear the knock on the door.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 12:27 pm

He looked at the door as he heard something like a knock.
"hang on a second." He told Elsa and opened the door, finding a shadowy figure standing there.
"Umm...may I help you?" He asked the stranger.
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 12:28 pm

Elsa tilted her head as he got up to answer the door.
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 12:34 pm

Arya quickly glanced in the house and her breathing almost stopped. Her fingers played with silver ring as she turned back to Malek again. Even if she would have wanted to leave, she knew she couldn't. Slowly she pushed hood away from her face and looked up into Malek's eyes.
"Hi" she whispered silently, bitting her lip. Black stallion behind her neighed and reared, and Arya turned around.
"Shh Phoenix" she calmed stallion.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 12:36 pm

His breathing almost stopped as the hood was removed from the angel's face. He felt his knees wanting to give way as he wanted to just melt.
"A...Arya?! Where..." He couldn't bring himself to talk now. He could feel the burning stare of Elsa's eyes in the back of his head as she was probably wondering who this women was.
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 12:42 pm

"Yes, me, Malek." Arya replied silently, letting her long hair fall on her back and slightly tilted her head.
"Sorry if I... disturbed anything. I - well - I will... see you... later then." she muttered, slightly backing off into the shadows. Pain - not physical, the pain inside - blinded her, she couldn't think straight. Slight breeze stroke her cheek but, still lost in Malek's eyes. she didn't notice anything around.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 12:48 pm

((just posting really fast))

Malek watched as she walked off, not wanting her to go, but...what if it was for the best? He sighed and stepped back inside, closing the door infront of his face.
~I'm sorry about that...~ He apologized through Tsume to Elsa.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 12:49 pm

((ok since i can't tell u guys on Messenger I'll be back in about an hour or two. Later))
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 12:54 pm

Elsa shook her head {no} {~nothing to apologize for.~} she looked at his face and guessed {~your fiance?~}
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 1:17 pm

Arya just stood as Malek closed the door in front of her. It was like a
nightmare... but no, even a nightmare would have been better... so
Malek just let it go? Arya couldn't breathe. But again... maybe it was
even better that way. Maybe Malek was right, it was time to move on. He
had always been right, so she trusted her in this as well, no matter
how much pain it would cause her, no matter how far Malek now was from
her. Malek probably couldn't - and wasn't supposed to - forgive her,
but it still hurt... so deeply Arya knew she would never love again.
So this was Shadow's final revenge.
As they couldn't kill her...
...they just destroyed everything she still cared about even a little -
friendship of her friends, trust of close people and love from man she
was engaged to.
Phoenix walked closer to Arya and gently pressed his soft muzzle against girl's cheek.
It now started raining, heavy raindrops ran down on Arya's cheeks and
mixed with her own tears. Blood ran down on her hand, but she didn't
notice it again. Carefully she took silver ring from her finger and,
closing her eyes, she randomly threw it into air. A silent sob broke
from her throat.
Somehow she managed to untie Phoenix and hop on his back. Without
looking back at the cottage, she nudged horse's sides and took off in
gallop.

------------------forest
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 1:29 pm

((*sob*))
Back to top Go down
http://www.anyamoor.xanga.com
Spirit

Spirit

Number of posts : 12
Job/hobbies : hobbies: horses.
Humor : anything
Registration date : 2010-01-02

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 1:35 pm

Spirit takes Spiritual to look why somebody is crying.
Back to top Go down
http://equestrianmeadows.forumotion.net
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 1:40 pm

Spirit wrote:
((hehheh, none of the characters are crying, i just am (almost) while reading it))
Back to top Go down
http://www.anyamoor.xanga.com
Spirit

Spirit

Number of posts : 12
Job/hobbies : hobbies: horses.
Humor : anything
Registration date : 2010-01-02

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 1:43 pm

Rhavaniel wrote:
Spirit wrote:
((hehheh, none of the characters are crying, i just am (almost) while reading it))

spirit and spiritual understood.
Back to top Go down
http://equestrianmeadows.forumotion.net
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 1:47 pm

He nodded to Elsa with a sadness in his eyes that was unexplainable.
~Was. Now...we all have to move on...~ He sighed with a shakyness in it and laid down on the floor on the blanket he had made into a bed.
'This isn't how my life story should have gone...' He thought as he closed his eyes and fell asleep, dreaming of what would have been his life...
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 3:38 pm

Elsa's eyes grew sad. She didn't want them to be so upset. Suddenly she got a wonderful idea, she would try and get them back together. She smiled slightly to herself and watched as he went to sleep. She curled up under the blankets and slowly drifted off.

The next morning Molly leapt from the bed and took off out one of the open windows for a morning run. Elsa groaned softly but rolled over and went back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Malek's house
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next