Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jarlon's Grave

Go down 
+4
bancam_20
Gladrial
Illutari
Mika
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
bancam_20

bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Jarlon's Grave - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:23 am

"Rhea stop calm down." he said calmly, grabbing her shoulders.
"Rhea, look at me." He said softly.
"I know what you are going through. I lost my fiance a few months ago...." He said sadly. He gulped.
"Do you want to talk to me? I am here as a friend." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:24 am

Whisper sighed ~Worse...but different...~ She sighed. ~But don't tell Rhea if it will only make things worse...~ She said quietly
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:30 am

Zaric nodded,
~Make sure she's alright, seeing one girl this hurt is enough~ Zaric said, Zaric nuzzled Whisper in a friendly way, and watched as Whisper left.
Zaric turned back to watch Rhea,
Rhea gritted her teeth together, she was furious,
"He's not allow to leave," Rhea hissed shaking Malek's hands of her shoulders and screaming at Jarlon's Grave again,
"Where do you get off making promises you can't keep!" Rhea shouted, "I hate you! I'm glad you're gone!"
Rhea's hands were balled up into fists and she couldn't stop from shaking, tears still streaming down her face and she curled up on the ground,
"You can't be gone...You just can't be," Rhea whispered to herself.

Last edited by Mayxa on Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:32 am

Whisper nodded sadly and looked back once more before trotting back to Mika's house.

------------Mika's house-------->
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:38 am

Malek picked her up and put her head in his lap, stroking her hair.
"Rhea, I don't like seeing you like this." He said calmly, wiping her tears away and unballing her fists.
"You can talk to me." He told her, stroking her hair.
"I am your friend now."
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:42 am

Rhea closed her eyes yet the tears still came from her eyelids,
"You shouldn't be my friend, an aquaintence should be the closest I ever get to someone..." Rhea whispered, "Everyone I truely trust dies...My father, Ichiro and now Jarlon...Their all dead, Im cursed,"
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:45 am

Malek shifted to look at her eyes.
"You are not cursed. And an aquantince won't do for me. I will be your friend." He smiled at her handsomely.
"If you were cursed, you would probably be down with them..." He didn't want to say that, but it was for the best.
"If you were truely cursed, I wouldn't be here trying to be your friend." He wiped another tear from her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:49 am

Rhea's eyes flung open, "I don't want everyone to die because of me, I don't want to be your friend," Rhea didn't really mean the second thing she said but she wanted him to give up on her, "Malek I'm meant to be alone, Im being told it by everyone I trust by their death's,"
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:54 am

He shook his head.
"I'm not leaving you, Rhea." He said seriously.
"I will not die. Mika wont die. Danielle wont die. No one will die." He stroked her hair from her face.
"I care about you, Rhea. Alot. I don't want to see you hurt like this."
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:57 am

Rhea sat up suddenly,
"Care alot about me?" Rhea asked angrily, "You don't know me! Your shouldn't know me!"
Then the tears returned again and Rhea put her head in her hands,
"Please just leave,"
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:05 am

Malek grabbed her wrists in his hands and looked at her.
"Why should I leave you?" He asked concered.

~Is she always like this?~ Toboe asked Zaric.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:12 am

Zaric shook his head, ~Never, She's always happy and...I've never seen her like this, even when her father died it was different...~
"Let go!" Rhea hissed pulling away from Malek sharpley and fire burned in her eyes, everything was so confusing, "Dammit!" Rhea cried,
Rhea ran her fingers through her hair and cried out again,
"Dammit!" Rhea said and swore under her breath, She clamped her hands down over her ears "Everythings to loud, I can't focus...," Rhea hissed again to the trees around her and she began to shake again, "I don't understand," Rhea said hyperventilating.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:14 am

Malek was shocked at her reaction to everything. He pulled off his cloak and put it around her.
"Come on, we are going to my place. You can protest all you want. I'll carry you if I have to, but we are going." He told her sharply.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:18 am

For once Rhea didn't have a reaction she just let Malek take her away, but as she left her eyes saw teh tree she had broken the trunk of with just one punch,
"Did I do that?" Rhea whispered to herself.

------------------> Malek's house
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:20 am

Malek smiled and stood with her, helping her up. He put his arm around her shoulders and led her to his place.

------------Malek's house
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 7:39 am

imatari had followed them to say good bye. From here is where she would leave. She walked up beside rhea and was horrified at the things she said. Not angry but sad. With pleading eyes she looked into hers and her blue eyes almost looked like they had been crying. ~Jarlon will never forget you guys, anyone, and he would have died for any of you. It is who he was. He is still here with you, come here and talk with him. He's here, he will listen.~ she said sadly and then turned and walked away without looking back
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 8:37 am

-----------Mika's house------->

Mika silently trudged up the hill in the fog. It was cold but Mika felt at home in the fog, it was like the rain. No one could see you cry. Mika quietly walked up to Jarlon's grave and sighed she came and sat beside it. "Hi Jarlon" she said softly "I met your sister last night. She is such a sweet girl. You should be very proud of her. She is alot like you" she laughed and started crying again "D@mn now I'm crying again" she sighed "Oh Jarlon how do I go on without you? You know it is funny..I remember...when I first met you I shunned you like the plague. How could I have been so wrong. Why did I waste so much time, if I had known." More tears streamed down her face. "I should have treasured every moment I had with you..I do now but I should have then too. Why was I so d@mn stubborn?" she cried out silently.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 8:42 am

I, well what was left of me, was sitting on a boulder watching the fog roll in. I wasn't ready to leave this place yet. Something inside me yearned for this place. I heard mika walk in from the fog as it licked her skin. I smiled and wanted to run to her, hold her in my arms, tell her i'm here, but then I remembered...I can't. I watched and listened and sighed heavely. Why did it play out like this, then I realized what she said. My sister, how could i die only hours before my sister finally found me. I walked beside Mika and knelt down on one knee and put a hand on her shoulder and looked at my own resting place. You are being so brave I whispered, not that she could hear me but I couldn't help it. I had to laugh at her comment about shunning me, I didn't really like her either, to tell the truth, but look at us,...her now.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 8:49 am

Mika felt a certain warmth in the fog and sighed. She thought of what Jarlon had told her and Riel as well about finding 5 things to smile about. She sighed and started thinking. "Ok one...the smile on your face when I said yes" another tear ran down her face but she still smiled. "two your great big bear hugs. Three..." she thought about it a moment "the sound of your voice when you would talk with me" she laughed at herself "Look at me..all my things are you..." she sighed "Um four...wild flowers swaying in the wind. And five..racing like the wind with my love by my side" she smiled and cried at the same time. "I'm not sure that helped" she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 8:57 am

But look at that smile on your face. Of course it worked I ran an invisible hand across her face to try and wipe the tears away, of course it didnt work. Frustration raised through me and I got up and walked back to the boulder, put my hand to my chin and hand on my hip, I turned to look at my morning fiance. I walked back to her and sat back down listened again
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 9:05 am

It felt like the fog gently touched her face and Mika sighed. She didn't know why but she felt closer to him here. She sighed again and looked around. "hmm what kind of flowers would you like? Oh I know..." she smiled slightly "I'll be right back" she hurried into the forest and found the same red flower that he had given her in the cave. She picked several and came and laid them on his grave. "There" she smiled sadly "I'll plant some here but for now" she shrugged. "Oh Jarlon I wish I had shown you this place. I discovered it a few days ago...I was going to show it to you when we got back. I guess in a way I did...I just wish..." she sighed. "Wishes are for children" she shook her head and looked out again. She saw the sun peaking over the horizon and starting to burn away the fog. She sat down again and wiped away a few tears and just sat there.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 9:11 am

A smile crossed my lips as I sat infront of her the flowers between us. Such a kind heart I grinned. The fog pulled back and up onto the hill before feeding into the valley below. The fog filled several crevasis of my ghostly figure. I didn't notice until i saw the look in her eyes. then the fog slipped away. I turned to the rising sun and then back to Mika. I kissed her forhead and slipped back into the forest. I would wait here. Wait for her to come visit.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 9:16 am

Mika sighed and suddenly had a memory of him kissing her on the forhead. "oh Jarlon" she sighed. After several more minutes, she wiped away more tears and stood up. She looked at his amulet still in her hands. She needed to give it back to Athara, but she didn't know where to find her. She looked into the forest and then back across the valley. She sighed and let her fingers play with it.
Back to top Go down
Athara
Admin
Athara

Number of posts : 2725
Job/hobbies : EMT, horses
Humor : duh
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 9:19 am

...........from where ever they always come from lol

Athara had been watching from the forest. Her heart ached for the poor child. she walked out of the forest her black stallion followed. Her purple dress flowed behind her. "Mika" she said softly
Back to top Go down
https://dragonfaith.forumotion.net
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 9:20 am

Mika turned quickly. Her eyes widened and she bowed slightly "Wise Elder" she said respectfully. While she didn't know her she saw enough similarity to Chaya to know what she was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jarlon's Grave
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Road to Enchantment :: Enchanted forest :: Enchanted forest-
Jump to: