Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

V. Pond

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Ronan

Ronan

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2009-06-23

V. Pond - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: V. Pond   V. Pond - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:24 pm

Ronan was trying his best to keep his eyes from wandering although it was hard. Rhea was very very beautiful. It didn't feel awkward at all, in fact truthfully he was enjoying it. But he didn't want her to feel awkard either so he kept his hands at waist or above and nothing else. He chuckled when they rubbed noses and sighed happily as she started kissing down his neck again. He leaned his head up and gently placed his hands on either side of her ribcage gently holding her. He then kissed up her neck till thier lips met again and passionatly kisses her.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP
Registration date : 2009-05-24

V. Pond - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: V. Pond   V. Pond - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 10:50 pm

Rhea shivered again as the air started cooling and the sky darkened. Rhea put her body against Ronan's so she could stay warm laughing a little as she felt the hairs on her arms raise. Rhea ran one cool fingertip down Ronan's arm as she kissed him, enjoying their closeness as her heart thudded against her chest.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2009-06-23

V. Pond - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: V. Pond   V. Pond - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 9:36 am

Ronan smiled as he felt her press herself a little closer to him. He shivered with pleasure as he felt her fingertip run down his arm. He glanced at the sky and noticed it darkening with clouds. "You cold?" he asked gently between kisses. "Here" he smiled and hugged her gently before closing his eyes flash-stepping back to his shop in Cahoon.

------------Trading Post------>
Back to top Go down

V. Pond - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: V. Pond   V. Pond - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 9:03 pm

Kai and Rhea reached the pond, Kai set Shiroi by the banks as she washed her hands off, then leaned Shiroi over still holding him as he got a drink, ~Thanks Kai~ ~No prob-...you sure your ok?.....i'm fine feeling~ ~That's great...but i feel pretty bad~ ~I'm so sorry....it seams somehow you feel for both of us....for now at least~ Kai held Shiroi close to her chest warming him. ~Better?~ ~A little...i think, or maybe it's just 'cause i'm closer to you~ Kai grinned and held him and stood up turning to Rhea as she washed.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

V. Pond - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: V. Pond   V. Pond - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 9:07 pm

------------------->

Rhea washed her hands in the pond and smiled as Shiroi drank for a while,
"Is Shiroi feeling any better?" Rhea asked glancing over at Zaric who had the mouse in his mouth, Rhea frowned and Zaric looked up at her with a silly grin,
~You did say I could take it with me,~ Zaric said Rhea sighed,
Back to top Go down

V. Pond - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: V. Pond   V. Pond - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 9:25 pm

"Naa....i feel better, but Poor guy's feeling worst.....it's like he got my share too" "Sorry" i whispered to Shiori as his eyes shut. "So what to go and show me around your village?" she asked not having seen it.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

V. Pond - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: V. Pond   V. Pond - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 9:27 pm

"Oh, Poor Shiroi," Rhea said and then looked up, "Vandecar? Sure why not," Rhea smiled

---------------Vandecar----> Outside BUilldings
Back to top Go down

V. Pond - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: V. Pond   V. Pond - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:09 pm

"Ya....ok let's go" i followed behind Rhea as i buttoned my shirt back up, if asked it be a little hard to explain.----->
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Number of posts : 976
Job/hobbies : going to school/ Reading, writing, drawing, dragons, horses
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

V. Pond - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: V. Pond   V. Pond - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:16 am

------>Warehouse
Zirean walked by the frozen pond. Feeling a little down, she sat and watched a deer try to cross the pond. It was very clumsy at it. At one point it almost fell through the ice. 'Clumsy oaf.' She thought though she didn't want to try it. Her heart ached for some reason. 'Alone...' The evil voice whispered. 'Maybe....maybe.' She agreed with it for once. She laid down and watched the deer as it waited for its fellow. The dumb thing fell through the ice but managed to get out just in time. It shook it self off and ran away with its fellow.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

V. Pond - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: V. Pond   V. Pond - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:26 am

Being in her wolf form she had very keen hearing. She heard a snap of a twig behind her and she got up shocked. 'If its that man I'm going to kill him.' She thought. But it was just a racoon. Startled he ran off. She laid back down and looked at the design on her bracelate. The moon was shining through the trees and she remembered what Saron said 'what do you have to worry about? you have nothing to fear with a dragon around.' she shook her head. Zirean didn't want to go back to the village tonight. She would just stay here. She was confused, and lonly.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Number of posts : 809
Registration date : 2009-07-23

V. Pond - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: V. Pond   V. Pond - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:30 am

As the moon light lit the forest top Samba went for a midnight flight. He cast a huge shadow over the forest as he floated through the foggy air.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

V. Pond - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: V. Pond   V. Pond - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:35 am

Zirean just debated with her thoughts 'you are going to be alone for the REST of your life.' The evil voice said 'JUST SHUT UP.' she argued. getting up she just couldn't take it any more with that voice. She just ran through the forest and continued running so she wouldn't think anymore. Running blindly she didn't even know where she was going. She doged trees and rocks. Though that was about it. She had to clear her head. With that she just kept running.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

V. Pond - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: V. Pond   V. Pond - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:39 pm

'ALONE!!!!' The voice screamed. She argued 'Why don't YOU leave ME ALONE!!???' That shut him up for a while and then he whispered 'alone...' really quietly. She stopped running and looked around where she was. she didn't know?! She'd gone so far in just a few minutes that she couldn't tell where she was. Scared she looked around. Trees, well just covered every where. Zirean whinned aloud "Now where do I go?" in wolf language. Suddenly she heard voices ahead (She can't understand what there saying, I'm just writing this for your enjoyment)
"No I'm telling you, You lost the way!!" It sounded like to men fighting.
"No you did."
~Just Stop it Both of you~ now that she understood. Zirean walked little closer and tried to get a good view.
~Just get over it~ Another voice said. They had to be wolves, because she couldn't understand either of the two men.
As she got through the brush just enough to hide she saw a white wolf and a brown wolf with a S on his shoulder. 'I told them I'd kill them' She thought.
"We were suppost to go south towards Cahoon. But no you went West." The man argued and threw his hands up in the air angered.
"We were suppost to have that girl killed already but you blew your cover. Then came back to the master begging him to give you another chance. Should I go back and tell him that you messed up again??" The other man shook his head understandably.
"Good. Now lets get out of here. Well find that girl in the morning." The leader said. So they ran off and she was left alone again. "Now what was that all about???" She asked herself. So she backed away and ran south again towards the village Cahoon.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

V. Pond - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: V. Pond   V. Pond - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:27 pm

As Zirean ran, she felt lonly she just needed some love and attention. She stopped to rest.
'Go to Saron.' the good voice said 'He will help you feel better. Plus he might like you.'
The other voice argued with the good one 'But like isn't good enough. She 'Loves' him. He dosn't seem to show it very well.' The bad one argued.
They went on for a while 'Guy's Guys just chill, and leave me alone. PLEASE!' They were silent and said at the same time 'Fine' 'Fine' and disapeared.
'Finally' She thought. 'We can still hear you' They said. 'Shut up' Zirean commented to them but said 'If i need your advise I'll ask for it. Ok.'
They answered 'Ok' and went away for now. She didn't want to go Saron just yet. She was still alittle sad from seeing that Mika and Saron seemed like they were together. Then she got an idea.
'Guys do you two think i should try to see how close I can get to Saron without him noticing. I think that would be fun.' They agreed 'Um which way should we go?' She asked them. 'k which way should we go?' The two said 'That Way!' at the same time. They were pointing south towards Cahoon. She rolled her eyes and they disappeared again.
So she walked towards the way she thought she came. She started hearing voices ahead and she got real low.
--------->Forest.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

V. Pond - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: V. Pond   V. Pond - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 8:55 am

------------Forest
Zirean sat there on a boulder and watched the moon rise. As the moonlight hit her skin, she felt the morphing begin. Soon she was lying down in wolf form on the boulder.
Seeing that there was no one around she felt lonly. So she went to a hill over look type spot.
-------------Hill overlook
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

V. Pond - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: V. Pond   V. Pond - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 7:05 pm

(Got bored)
---------Hill Overlook
After the weird feeling of howling. Zirean left wandering back down the lane that she'd come up the hill. When she came to the pond she noticed a bad smell. Zirean sneezed, and hesitated going towards the pond. Growling in frustration, her sences kicked in.
Twitching her ears she heard male voices the sound was coming in front of her. There were several of them. Moving closer but crouching down, she got close enough to see them.
Revenge troops were talking in such low whispers that she couldn't hear them. Tilting her head in confusion she heard them but couldn't understand them. Without realizing it she growled deeply and realized her mistake.
Hearing a deep voice behind her ~Well well well.....what have we here?~ the male wolf asked.
~What's it to you?!~ She said looking at him while still lying down. Zirean showed her teeth as a warning to the other wolf.
~Well...You are alone, and you smell different than our kind....So you must be that girl that every Revenge wants to get his hands on.~ After he said this other wolves had her surounded.
~Maybe I am, Maybe I'm not. I could easily kill all of you.~Zirean said growling as they stepped closer as to box her in so she couldn't escape.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

V. Pond - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: V. Pond   V. Pond - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 7:49 pm

She snorted ~There are only......three of you? No? Four.~ She laughed ~That will be easy enough, sounds more like playing to me. Exactly who'd you come for anyway?~
The leader or what she assumed to be the leader growled in frustration and raised his hackles. ~Watch it girl, or well get our masters who have blades of Silver.~ The other wolves laughed as she growled weakly, almost whined. ~You don't like Silver do you?~ The leader asked.
~I'd rather kill you than deal with your wreched masters.~ She noticed that this wolf was about as big as her though she was taller by an inch or two. Zirean could easily outmatch this wolf, and his minions.
Standing up she got her courage back. Circling around she got in a good position and attacked him from behind.......
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

V. Pond - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: V. Pond   V. Pond - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 9:06 am

She landed on him and grabbed his back with her whole jaw. Biting down hard she snaped his back bone in two. Yelping in pain the wolf she was on top of gave out and she finished the job by breaking his neck.
The leader lying dead the others backed away whining a bit. Hearing a scream of the wolfs owner she jumped out from the bushes and attacked his owner killing him instantly by ripping out his throat.
Growling at the others she didn't feel blood thirsty, but a new strength kicked in. Zirean felt very strong and powerful. Not knowing exatcly where the spare energy was coming from she guessed it was from the power of the amulet. She smiled bloody teeth showing. The others backed away and she stepped forward ready for anything.
Looking at the other wolves she growled ~Your next!~ then lept over and through the bush to finish the other three wolves off. After killing them she instantly killed the other three Revenge. When she was done she felt dirty, needing a bath. Since the air was getting warmer and the days longer.
Zirean put a paw in the water, it was warm enough with her fur it would be warmer than swimming bare skinned. So she walked in and paddled around for awhile getting all the blood off of her. Sticking her muzzle in the water she got all the blood off her teeth. Then she saw a fish, Lifting her head up she tried swiming after the fish.
Though Zirean didn't know why she felt like going after the fish! Snapping at it she didn't catch it but it felt good. Water splashed her face and she just barked happily.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

V. Pond - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: V. Pond   V. Pond - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 4:55 pm

Zirean got out of the pond a few minutes later having been tired of trying to catch the fish for fun. She shook herself off and headed towards the direction of the village.
-----------Stable
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

V. Pond - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: V. Pond   V. Pond - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

V. Pond
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4