Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cahoon Pond

Go down 
+10
Kuruk
Saron
aryen
Argon
Mayxa
Wing Rider
bancam_20
Illutari
Mika
MohawkWolf
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Cahoon Pond Empty
PostSubject: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:51 am

A small outlet from a river located a in a small encircling of trees where the land ins uncleared next to the pastures, shallow near the back but deeper in the middle. Be careful!
Back to top Go down
http://thelazyone22.deviantart.com/
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Cahoon Pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:56 am

Aaden and Mika went through the trees, upon the pond. The sun was shining down on it, making it the perfect temperature. Aaden took of his jacket and shirt, hanging them on a tree branch. "It's so hot today.." he said, looking up at the blistering sun and putting his feet in the water. "That feels so good." he said and sighed happily.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Cahoon Pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:03 am

Mika grinned. She slowly walked into the water. Then once she was in the water she slowly bent down and took off her blouse and leather pants (the kind the indian's wore lol) She stayed low enough in the water to conceal herself (she still has undergarments on lol) and placed her clothes on the bank. She then swam over to where Aaden was sitting. She got a funny grin on her face and as her long native hair floated in the water around her she gently reached up to grab his hands.
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Cahoon Pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:11 am

He fell into the water next to her. He intertwined their fingers at they're sides, a little in the warm water. He leaned close to her, they're foreheads almost touching. "Now, where did we leave off?" he whispered, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Cahoon Pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:19 am

Mika giggled as he fell in and intertwined her fingers with his. She smiled as their foreheads almost touched. Normally she wouldn't have felt comfortable being this close to a guy. But..for some reason she trusted him. It felt alot like love...but she didn't know for sure. She liked the feeling though. "I believe.." she smiled and turned her head to kiss him "we left off..." she kissed him again and put her arms up on his shoulders "somewhere about here" she giggled and kissed him a little more passionately.
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Cahoon Pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:28 am

He chuckled and put his arms around her back and waist, his right hand on the small of her back. They broke only because for air and he looked into her eyes for a moment, and he smiled, he thought he loved her too. He kissed her again, his hand moving into her hair.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Cahoon Pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:36 am

Mika smiled it felt great to be this close to him. Different..but great. She let herself press closer to him slightly and their skin touched. A weird shiver ran through her, but she liked it. She leaned her head in and kissed him again. This time a little more passionately, she closed her eyes as she enjoyed his fingers running through her hair. One hand moved to the back of his neck and the other to his shoulder as she pressed herself a little closer.
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Cahoon Pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:47 am

His skin tingled where it touched her, but in a nice way. He'd never actually been this close to anyone before. Life just hadn't allowed having a girlfriend but he'd found one in Mika, and he was as happy as he would've been with anyone else, maybe even more so. He could feel her twisting closer and he responded by moving his lips next to her ear. "I-I think I love you." he whispered a little hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Cahoon Pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:53 am

Mika smiled as she felt and heard his lips near her ear. "I think I do too" she said softly before pausing hesitantly and then gently leaning in and kissing his jaw bone right under his ear. She kissed her way down his neck. Her heart felt like it would beat it's way out of her chest. She stopped and looked back at him with big native brown eyes. She blinked and smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Cahoon Pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:18 pm

................forest

As I got closer my heart started pounding but as Ilaturi Yumentski tought me I was silent as a mouse. I peaked from behind the tree and my heart stopped and I got sick. It was Mika and Aaden. My mind ran wild, were the feels I had for her a waist. Must of been. I then stumbled a bit and cracked a tree branch. 'nice going moran. keep focuse don't let anything get you.' I stayed hidden behind the tree and as I heard them stop kissing I leaped into the tree silently and sat there looking the other direction. I stood up and leaned against the trunk to stay in the shadows
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Cahoon Pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:26 pm

Mika was kissing Aaden passionately when her sensitive hearing picked up something. She stopped for a moment. Something wasn't right. The hairs on the back of her neck were standing on end. She gently put a finger on Aaden's lips and looked around. She didn't see anything but still was on alert. She drew away and quickly went to the bank and hurriedly slipped on her clothes. She unlatched the strap on her knife and silently crept into the forest in the direction of the sound. As she came around a tree she saw a strange evil looking man drawing a bow. She saw where he was aiming and saw Jarlon up in a tree with his back to the trunk. Her eyes grew wide and she quickly drew her knife, aimed it and threw it. It hit the last man square in the neck. He fell from the branch and tumbled to the ground clutching his throat. She blinked and ran to Jarlon. "You ok?" she asked concerned as she looked at his wounds.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Cahoon Pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:35 pm

------------forest

Sloan ran out of the forest and into Cahoon teritory, seeing a man she never met, Mika, and Jarlon. Out of breathe, she ran through the pond and ran right up to the three.
"Is he ok?" She asked Mika, concerned. She looked at Jarlon.
"Are you alright?!"
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Cahoon Pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:40 pm

I sighed when she said his name. How did she know. He had lost all of his skills. I frowned to myself and sat in the tree and slowly pulled my hood back. "How did you know?" I asked clutching my head a little
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Cahoon Pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:41 pm

He looked up when she did, "What?" and when she didn't answer he just followed her, putting his shirt on and following to her to the back of the tree. It took him a moment but he saw Jarlon, well hidden in the leaves. He suddenly fell from the branch, thumping to the ground, groaning and clutching his throat. Aaden knelt down next to him, surprise on his face, "Jarlon? Jarlon, why...what have you been doing?" he asked, seeing the scars and bruises. "Did someone attack the village?"
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Cahoon Pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:41 pm

I glared at Sloan and snarled loudly "Did I not tell you to stay in the cabin in Vandecar?! Last thing I need is you following me out here so I have to protect you out here too" I said angerly
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Cahoon Pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:42 pm

(NO jarlon didn't fall from the tree!!! this entire thing got screwed up sigh)
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.

Cahoon Pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:45 pm

Sloan glared back at him.
"I can take care of myself! I have had my own training!" She stood up and looked down at him.
"I have learned how to survive out in these forests, because I lived in one for three years of my life!" She turned and ran back to the pond, through it, and to the other side and climbed a tree, sitting in the highest of branches.

((I am ulrta confused. we should somehow delete post's and start over))
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Cahoon Pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:49 pm

"You have no idea what you are getting yourself into. 3 years is nothing. When I tell you to do something you do it! I don't joke around when it's time to be serious." I jumped down from the tree and stood taller than usual. My chest was rissen my shoulders were back. I was a proud man in this uniform. As I landed she took off for a tree. I juts shook my head "Now you run, nice"
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Cahoon Pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:54 pm

Aaden watched them bicker until he couldn't stand it anymore, "What happened?!"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Cahoon Pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:57 pm

Mika's eyes widened "I...I don't know...I just did" she said silently. The truth was she had felt something. She listened quietly as he chewed out Sloan. Her eyes darted back and forth slightly.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Cahoon Pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:58 pm

Sloan sat in the branch, watching something. It looked like shadows moving, but she wasn't sure. But she didn't care either.
"Leave me be." She whispered to herself.
"Don't judge me for what I am, judge me for who I am." She repeated the sentence in her book.
~Takyia, come. I need someone to talk to.~
~I'll be there in a minute.~ Sloan nodded her head, and looked back at the three talking. Part of her wanted to jump out of the tree and explain what she was doing here, and part of her wanted to leave this place. For good.
'I don't know what to do. Help me.' She thought.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Cahoon Pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:59 pm

I was about as angry and dissapointed as I had been in a long while "There were 8 men in the forest with wolves and tigers. I took them all out but 2. I had to go back to the cabin to get my things when Sloan" I said throwing my arm in her direction "had to make it more dangerous and follow me...and now this!" I put my hands up and shook my head still standing tall and proud.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Cahoon Pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:00 pm

I looked up into the tree "i'll judge you how ever I want to judge you and right now I'm juding you as a girl who can't listen to instructions and won't pay attention to what she is doing." I snarled back at her
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Cahoon Pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:00 pm

Mika watched with narrowing eyes. "Who are they?" she demanded
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari