Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cahoon Pond

Go down 
+10
Kuruk
Saron
aryen
Argon
Mayxa
Wing Rider
bancam_20
Illutari
Mika
MohawkWolf
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
bancam_20

bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Cahoon Pond - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 4:48 pm

He took the necklace and kissed her back, then she broke off and turned into a bird. He watched her cirlce his head, and then watched as the bird and the cat left. He knew he was a grown man, but he still felt a small tear roll down his cheek.
"I know she will be safe..." He whispered, as the emerald bird dissappeared into the shadows.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 9:05 am

-----------------------Vandecar Townhall

Malek, Arya, Tsume, and Espero walked in the snow as they all talked about Arya's 'adventure.'
"Sounds like fun." He chuckled. Then he spotted the big oak tree and he patted his pocket, slowly closing his eyes and smiling.
"Come here." He grinned and took her arm, pulling her to the tree. Once there he looked deep into her eyes and reached into his pocket when she wasn't looking.
"Arya...I know this is soon...but I don't want anything to happen to you. I love you, Arya. You have made me happier than ever..." He let her go for a second, keeping his eyes on hers, and gently went down on one knee, taking the small packege out from behind his back. Two large oak leaves laid in his hands, then the wind gently blew the top one off.
"Arya, will you marry me?"
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

Number of posts : 776
Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)
Humor : Meish xD so watch out! crazyyyyy :D
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 9:17 am

Arya gasped. It couldn't be... it was like dream... but there he was, so real in front of her.
"Y-yes" she whispered silently.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 9:20 am

He grinned as he stood up, tears welling up in his eyes. He took the ring from the palm of his hand and placed it on her finger as Arya grinned and he saw her crying.
"I am so glad right now." He said and kissed her gently, putting his hands on her shoulders gently.
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 9:24 am

"If you'd know how many nights I had dreams of being your wife..."
Tears ran on her cheeks as he kissed her.
"I love you" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 9:28 am

"I love you too, Arya." He smiled and kissed her lips, then her cheek gently, and kissed her neck. He looked back up into her green eyes.
"My place is closer and it's pretty cold out. Wanna go and warm up by the fire and talk about your 'adventure'?" He chuckled and entwined his fingers with hers.
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 9:31 am

Arya smiled and closed her eyes as he kissed her neck.
"Sure... I need to warm you too up, don't I?" she whispered with a playful twinkle in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 9:32 am

He laughed and squeezed her hand gently.
"Well come on let's go before snow falls." He grinned and called for Tsume to follow.

-------------Malek's House
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:59 am

Malek sat on the boulders by the pond, watching the sun slowly sink behind the mountains as it set for the night. Tsume bounced around his feet, chasing grasshoppers and pouncing on the grass.
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:27 am

---town hall

The pain suddenly grew stronger. Arya stopped Phoenix and leaned her head on his neck again, trying to gather himself. Suddenly everything went black and she couldn't feel anything anymore. She silently fell of Phoenix back. Horse neighed and pushed her with nose, but she didn't move.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:31 am

He heard something behind him, like a horse, and then he heard a soft thud on the ground. He spun around and saw Arya lying on the ground, not moving.
"Arya? Arya!" He ran over to her and fell to his knees beside her, putting her head on his lap.
"Arya no....Don't leave me...Arya...!" He brushed her forehead with a shaking hand and tears began welling up in his eyes.
"Arya....please wake up....Arya wake up....."
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:34 am

Arya opened her eyes and looked up at the face above her.
"Malek?" she whispered and smiled a bit. "Don't worry, I'm ok... it's just the tattoo.... don't worry I'm ok, it's already getting better" she reached up her hand and pulled hair out of his face.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:36 am

"Arya..." He leaned forward and pulled her up to him, hugging her tight.
"Don't scare me like that again." He whispered, feeling the tears fall down his cheeks even though he wasn't crying.
"I love you so much, Arya. I don't want to lose you."
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:40 am

Arya hugged him back.
"You won't. Don't worry I'm ok now."
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Number of posts : 809
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:45 am

(Arya will have an idea of what this is)

A bright light flashed behind a bush, red filled the air, then a soft whisper....it was faint but grew louder and louder.....S-aroooon.....it would say over and over again
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:47 am

He smiled and pulled her onto his lap, watching as the light from the sun disappeared completely and the stars began twinkling. The snow was glowing a soft white from the light from the moon, the icicles on the tree branches twinkling like stars.
"Tonight is so beautiful. I'll never forget it." He whispered to her as he played with her hair. Tsume bounced around in the snow, sinking in it till his head was the only thing you could see.
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:57 am

Arya smiled.
"Yes it i-" suddenly red flashed behind a bush. Arya hopped up, groaned a little with new pain attack, and went to it. She looked down and gasped. There was a black stone with a red marking on it. She heard something like a silent whisper say Saron's name. Cocking her eyebrow, she reached her hand out. She touched gently and felt warm in her hand. The stone felt like frozen velvet. She gasped.
"Can't be..." she whispered to herself.
"Malek?" she called.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:59 am

He watched her get up and waited. She picked up something and he cocked his head a bit.
"Arya what is it?" He asked as he stood up and came to her side.
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:05 pm

"I... I don't know..." Arya bit her lip, not sure what to do.
"Phoenix?" she called a bit hesitatedly. Phoenix walked to her and looked at her questioningly. Arya put the stone in his saddle bag.
"There it will be safe" she said to herself.
She walked back to Malek again.
"Just a weird stone i found, ya i know, silly me" she smiled at him
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:07 pm

He cocked and eyebrow but then just chuckled and shrugged.
"Ok I guess." He pulled her over to him and sat down again, putting her in his lap again.
"I can't wait for our wedding." He smiled at her and kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:09 pm

Arya smiled and closed her eyes.
"Me too."
She pulled his hands over herself and yawned.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Number of posts : 809
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:10 pm

the egg wiggled in the saddle bag and heated the saddle bag as the whisper grew louder
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:11 pm

"Tired?" He chuckled and brushed some hair from her face.
"If you want we can go back to the town hall and get some rest."
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:13 pm

Arya bit her lip and got up, glancing at the saddle bag nervously.
"Yes, let's go. But first... let's go and find Saron. There's something I need to... tell him" She looked at Malek.
"Is it ok?"
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:19 pm

"Yeah that's fine." He said as he helped her up. Something was going on and he wasn't sure what it was. He helped her onto Phoenix and got up behind her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cahoon Pond
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next