Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cahoon Pond

Go down 
+10
Kuruk
Saron
aryen
Argon
Mayxa
Wing Rider
bancam_20
Illutari
Mika
MohawkWolf
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Cahoon Pond - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 6:07 pm

Mika was so happy she couldn't even describe it. She brought her hands down and gently slipping them under his shirt she placed them on his rib cage. She shifted so she was now on top of him and she giggled slightly as they continued to kiss. Her heart rate was through the roof. She hoped she wasn't going to fast. It felt like she might be but she didn't want this to stop either. She broke away from his lips and lightly kissed along his jaw line and neck again.
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 6:25 pm

He was lying in the grass now, but he didn't even feel the hard floor, all his attention was with Mika and he couldn't be any more ecstatic. He was pretty much sure he loved her now. His fingers found the skin around her waist and he moved a little bit under up under her shirt, not sure if he should.
Back to top Go down
http://thelazyone22.deviantart.com/
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 6:34 pm

Mika was trying to decide how far she was comfortable with taking this. She didn't know anymore. She was getting so caught up in the moment that her fears and memories had temporally gone blank. It was getting dark out now but she didn't care. She was remembering what love was and it was egging her on. She pushed herself up slightly, her knees on either side of his waist and one of her hands up above his shoulder in the grass. She fumbled slightly with one of the buttons on his shirt and looked uncertain whether she should proceed. She didn't want to seem to forward either.
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 7:10 pm

He smiled softly, "It's your decision." they said and he kissed her again, not so rushed this time. "I love you." he told her, "I'll do anything you want."
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 7:18 pm

Mika looked a little unsure. But she looked at the smile and couldn't help herself. She looked down slightly and unbuttoned the rest of his shirt. She smiled and laid her head down on his chest. She could hear his heart going like drum. She grinned and bit her bottom lip. She sat up again and quietly undid the buttons of her own shirt. (she still has undergarments on lol) She then laid back down on him and enjoyed the skin contact. She looked into his eyes before kissing him passionately again. After the kiss broke she snuggled her head under his chin and just enjoyed being close to him and not being afraid.
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 7:47 pm

He closed his eyes, sighing happily, his arm wrapping around her back, his fingers playing with her hair.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 7:51 pm

After awhile Mika woke up again. "Aaden? You still awake?" she asked softly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 8:28 pm

<----forest----
Shiroi snuck around the edge of the pond, till he saw Mika nad Aaden. Shiroi not being as spooked of 'romancing' as Kai was walked up close he laid down and waited to be noticed.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:16 pm

Mika looked around and saw Shiroi. She rolled off of Aaden who was still asleep and quickly buttoned her shirt again. She looked over at Shiroi and quietly got up and walked over to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:37 pm

Shiroi wagged his tail wanting to say something, but he could only talke to other Spirit animals, he looked left and right for someones that he could talk to.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:39 pm

Whisper came padding up ~Enjoying yourself?~ Oh shut up~ Whisper chuckled and came over and sat down beside her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:50 pm

~Ah......'Whisper' wasn't it?~ Shiroi asked kindly.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:51 pm

Whisper looked at him ~Yep~ She grinned
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:53 pm

~Ah yes...i got it right for a change.....Haha in messing up names, i get it from my Human~ Shiroi snickered.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:54 pm

Whisper chuckled ~still teaching mine. Was there a message you wanted to pass on?~ She asked gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:57 pm

~Ah...er.... yes~ Shiroi shook his head, ~Sorry got carried away.....~ ~Ok so i can to tell you human that Me and Kai are going to be gone for a while....but will be back,....just going to investigate something~ SHiroi's eyes sparkled.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:06 pm

Whisper cocked her head ~Again? Mika won't be happy...~ Whisper warned
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:13 pm

~Ya i know....that's why i came...Ah!...please don't think that Kai doesn't want to say it himself...it's just Kai's a ummm....a little embarrised right now~ Shiroi snickered, ~We've been tracking someone.....and we just got news of him.....from a ummm......well i'd better not say.....but anyways i thought someone should know, so they don't get all worried~ Shiroi smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:22 pm

Whisper nodded and gave Shiroi and affectionate lick. ~I'll tell her~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:46 pm

SHiroi looked at Whisper a bit shy, ~A-ah yes...er...thank you.....i have to get going no--~ a whistled sounded off from the forests where Kai was, ~Yup that's my call.....gotta go. See ya~ Shiroi turned and scamered away in a flash. ----Forest (Where Kai's waiting)--->
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 2:46 pm

Aaden grabbed his jacket and wandered back toward the village, he should check out the rest of the buildings and rebuild them later...

----> Library
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Number of posts : 956
Job/hobbies : Vets, 'zoo' keeper lol (my house) and other stuff ^.^
Humor : Very sarcastic lol
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 7:08 pm

------------------warehouse

Bardon kept walking, not sure where he was going till he found himself in Cahoon. He gulped.
'How did I get here? I thought the pond was in Vandecar....' He thought to himself. He spotted the pond and walked over to it, untying his shirt from his trousers and throwing it onto a rock. He ruffled his hair and jumped in, completly soaking himself. He came up from under the water and shook his hair.
~Come on, Tunani.~ Bardon smiled. Tunani jumped up from where he was laying and ran into the water.
Bardon grabbed the lion playfully by the mane and tugged on him, pulling him under the water. The lion came up and put his paws on each of Bardon's shoulders, pushing him under. Bardon came up gasping.
~You're one smart cat, Tun.~ Bardon laughed. Tunani affectionatly rubbed his face, pushing him under again.
~And you're one dumb human.~ Tunani teased, acting as if he were young again.

They played around in the pond for sometime, and then got out and laid in the soft grass drying themselves off in the sun. Tunani licked his fur clean while Bardon rubbed his hair with his shirt.
~Maybe, since I am in Cahoon, I could go and apologize to Tyler....~ Tunani stopped to look at Bardon. He growled a low growl.
~Why? She hurt you by shoving you away!~ He growled louder.
~No she didn't. She hurt me by believing the accusations, and not me.~ He told his lion angerly. He stood up.
~I'm going with or without you.~ He said sternly, walking off in the direction of the library.

----------Cahoon library
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 12:42 pm

----------------forest ((ok ignore up there that was when this account was for Bardon haha))

Malek and Arya walked side by side up to the pond, Toboe and Espero walking beside them.
Malek smiled at Arya and stopped. He walked forward a couple steps and took off his shirt, his muscles bulging. He jumped into the pond and came up, shaking his hair.
"Come on, Arya!" He called, laughing.
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

Number of posts : 776
Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)
Humor : Meish xD so watch out! crazyyyyy :D
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 12:47 pm

Arya laughed.
"Hmm.... turn your back" she said her eyes twinkling. As he turned his
back, Arya took off her jeans, t-shirt and cloak so she was wearing
only underwear.
Then she walked in the water and swam to him, her long hair flowing in the water.
"Hi" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 12:50 pm

He laughed as he turned, then when she came in the water and spoke behind his back, he jumped.
He turned and saw her swimming around in the water.
"Wow." He whispered, smiling. He swam to her and slid his hand behind her neck.
"Beautiful." He smiled and kissed her gently, and then he winked to her and went underwater, pulling her under.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cahoon Pond
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next