Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cahoon Pond

Go down 
+10
Kuruk
Saron
aryen
Argon
Mayxa
Wing Rider
bancam_20
Illutari
Mika
MohawkWolf
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
bancam_20

bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Cahoon Pond - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:02 pm

When she saw herself being pointed to, she growled.
"You know, if you would have explained the damn situation to me, I wouldn't have come!" She yelled in their direction.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:03 pm

Mika raised an eyebrow and looked up at Sloan. She gave her a "well?" expression.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:04 pm

"There was nothing to explain I didn't even know what's going on...Don't you think I told you to stay for a reason."
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:06 pm

Mika couldn't take it any longer. "All of you...HUSH!" she growled. "Now...Sloan...who..were..they?" she said slowly and forcefully.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:06 pm

Sloan just glared at them.
"It's not my fault! Last night...you know I don't even remember last night! All I remember was thinking back in the past, memories flashing in my head, and then nothing alright?! I don't know who the hell they are. All I know, is that they destroyed my village!" She swung up to a higher branch.
"I shouldn't have come here. I knew the first day I came, I wouldn't be welcomed!" She leaned back into the shadows, where maybe only Mika and Jarlon could see her. Barely.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:10 pm

Mika gave off a slight growl. Suddenly as she started up the tree she morphed into a cougar. She walked out onto Sloan's branch and gave off a low hiss. "No excuses..no blame...no pouting. Please! There isn't time." she growled "Now..do you know anything else about them?"
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:11 pm

I looked at Mika and glared at her. I walked over to the tree and unbuckled my wrist band and pulled it off to flex my hand.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:12 pm

Sloan watched her. As much as she wanted to, she wanted to morph.
"No. All I know is they want me, and I don't know why." She growled at Mika.
"They want me and Takyia. They have wolves and leopards that will kill and destroy anything in their paths."
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:20 pm

Mika narrowed her eyes. She sat down and calmly licked her shoulder. "Why should we keep a risk such as yourself near the villages? Why would we take the risk? Unless of course we could be convinced by your assurance of loyalty and obedience to your village leader..." she said with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:23 pm

Sloan's eyes widened.
"I didn't know they would follow me!!" She yelled at her.
"If I knew this, I wouldn't have come! I would've stayed where I was and would have died there. I wouldn't have put all of you in this danger." She sighed heavily and looked down.
"Maybe I should just leave...." She grabbed a branch and began to lower herself to the next level of branches, almost reaching the ground.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:24 pm

I shook my head as to how Mika was speaking for my village. I stood up and put the rist gondelet back on and tested the dagger again. I wiped the blood off of it and retracted it. "Sloan" I said from afar "we can only protect you from what we know, you have to fill me in and listen to what I say. I kill for a living." There I had said it, not like everyone didn't already know "I was raised by the best."
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:27 pm

Mika quickly leaped to the ground. She gave her a cat smile. "Oh we can't let you leave.." she said silkily. "They will still follow you, they will kill you or anyone you come in contact with. That includes all of us now." She paced around her. "So you see we can not let you go either." She sat down in front of her. "So what are we to do with you?" Mika turned and listened to Jarlon. She shut her mouth for the moment but was ready to spring and keep Sloan from darting away.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:29 pm

Sloan stopped and looked down into Jarlon's and Mika's eyes.
"I am trying my best to tell you everything. The only way I can give you all the information, is to let them take over me. I can't do that. Not again...." She closed her eyes and looked away.
"Takyia is the only one who knows almost everything about these black cloaked men." She felt tears in her eyes.
"But, now that I know what I have done, I should just leave. I know they will still kill me, but I don't want any of you getting hurt. I am sorry for what I have done....." She lowered herself to the last branch, but sat there for quit awhile, thinking this was the right thing to do. Takyia sat in the shadows next to the pond.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:32 pm

Mika started to feel sorry for her but pushed it down. "We can't let you leave.." she growled "they will come looking for you and kill any livestock, burn any crops. Even if they don't kill us we will die in the winter." "No the only option is to use you either as bait to draw them in or to deliver you to them..." she raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:32 pm

I took Sloan by the arm, not exactly gently but she knew I was upset "Sloan I killed all the ones that knew about me. I couldn't let any escape that knew my real identity." I wouldn't let them know why i was sent to these lands. "If you wish to leave I will not hold you back, as long as you swear a vow of silence to who my true self is." I turned and saw Tak sitting in the shadows. "And who is with Imatari?" I snarled. I let go of her arm and darted back into the forests back to Vandecar.

....................Rhea's house
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:34 pm

(Before jarl left)
I turned to Mika "Silence yourself. We will not give an inocent person to such hands. You of all people should understand that. I know what those men would do to her. That is why I was trained, to kill such men, to rid this world of such dark evil." I then turned to sloan "I will not let anything happen to you."
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:35 pm

Sloan gave her a look that said, "No."
"No, I will not be delievered to them. You don't know what they want me for. They want me because...." She looked over at the pond and saw Takyia. She half smiled but the smile faded quickly.
"Because I stole their most valuble possesion."
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:37 pm

(before he left)
Mika glared back at him. He should know she would not actually hand Sloan over. But she wanted Sloan to realize that there was only two options. And in Mika's mind, Sloan roaming free with them still after her was not one of them.

Mika looked up. "He may let you leave...but I will not" she growled
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:40 pm

Sloan looked at them both, but then Jarlon left.
~Thanks Takyia.~
She looked at Mika.
"I stole their most valuble possesion!" She pointed at Takyia.
"If I leave, they will not come here and will not destroy this village. If Jarlon let's me leave, then I should." She jumped down from the tree and landed hard. She started to walk towards Tak.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:44 pm

I looked back at Mika when she whispered to Sloan. The feelings I had felt for her while I took care of her came flooding back momentarily. I held a sad look in my eyes but I still stood tall. This was my life and who was I to even try and get a girl involved. I shook it off. I was ment to be alone, for all eternity.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:49 pm

Mika glared at her. "You are still not getting it" she snapped. "Even if you leave...they will destroy everything they come across on your trail. That now includes us" she hissed "how could you be so selfish as to think you can just waltz away now" "Now why is she their most valuable possession?"
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:53 pm

Sloan turned and saw Jarlon stand there in the shadows near Tak for a moment, and then leave. She looked at the ground, and turned to Mika.
"She's valuble because.....be...cause..." Takyia through her a "Don't tell her." glance. Sloan turned back to Mika.
"Because she's rare and different." She whispered. She looked towards Vandecar.
"I'm going back to Vandecar, to think this all out." She lied.
She turned towards Jarlon and followed him.

----------------------------Rhea's house
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:54 pm

"Mika." I said surprisingly calm "How do you know that they are going to come for us. I killed 7 of their men you killed on. Why would they risk more men by coming here. They are highly trained men. U usually it takes 3 or 4 assasins to kill 8 of theirs." I then turned again to walk away. "Sloan, you coming?"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:55 pm

"Very well..but don't try to sneak off." Mika growled. She watched them leave and shook her large cougar head before morphing back into the delicate native she was. Mika looked up at Jarlon. Her eye were sad. "Because they are hunters. They never give up" she said silently
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:57 pm

"Not hunters" I whispered through the wind. "Killers"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cahoon Pond
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next