Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cahoon Pond

Go down 
+10
Kuruk
Saron
aryen
Argon
Mayxa
Wing Rider
bancam_20
Illutari
Mika
MohawkWolf
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
aryen

aryen

Number of posts : 776
Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)
Humor : Meish xD so watch out! crazyyyyy :D
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Cahoon Pond - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:21 pm

"You'd better hold on tight, this guy has crazy gallop" Arya winked at him and kicked Phoenix. Horse took off with crazy gallop. Feeling heat against her leg, Arya headed him to town hall.

-----town hall
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

Number of posts : 776
Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)
Humor : Meish xD so watch out! crazyyyyy :D
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 5:54 am

------hall

Arya hopped off Phoenix and walked to the pond. It was frozen. She saw her and Malek's footprints on the snow and her eyes turned sad. She shook her head and hopped back in the saddle.
She lead Phoenix under one big old oak tree, the one she used to sit under. She stopped horse and looked up in the starry sky, her eyes sprakling of tears. Still sobbing, she pulled her cloak over her more tightly, leaned forward and put her head on Phoenix' neck. She closed her eyes and after a while, she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

Number of posts : 467
Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 4:31 pm

............tylers house

Kuruk filled the fire pit with wood and all the neccessary things to start it as he wiped away a tear. 'Get a grip you idiot' he said and laughed a dry laugh as he started the flame up. he cut everything up as Nakotah landed on a rock by the water.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Number of posts : 1031
Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p
Humor : Sarcasm all the way!! :) totally BA!
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 4:32 pm

(Coooomme baaaaacckk lol)
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 4:57 pm

(i'm back!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 4:59 pm

Kuruk sat at the fire humming an indian chant. His deep voice rising and falling with the sounds. He missed home right now-the carring arms of his family and sisters. He was a big man, but he was a woose inside. He would cry at the drop of a hat.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 5:26 pm

The tears came a bit more easily now as The big horse laid down behind him. He leaned against the horses stomach and didn't feel much like eating now. He had been alone all these months, but all of a sudden he felt more lonely than ever. Like he had just lost something. He knew leaving was speratic-but it was easier than telling her why. He threw his pot against the tree with bruit force and then morphed into a large grizzly bear. The body he felt most at home in and went and wandered the forest and without noticing ended up behind Tylers houes
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 6:36 pm

Angered at himself he went back to his camp where the fire was still burning. He could hear voices. It must be the two new lovebirds. He thought bitterly. Don't be bitter....you are the one that left. he thought. She deserves to love
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Number of posts : 1031
Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p
Humor : Sarcasm all the way!! :) totally BA!
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 6:46 pm

Kemper walked into Kuruks camp in a huff.
~Kuruk.~ He growled.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 6:56 pm

~Kemper?" Kuruk asked in his animal speaking capabilities ~Is she ok?~ he asked worried out of his mind
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 7:19 pm

Mika silently came through the trees. "Kurak?" she asked in Lakota.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 7:20 pm

"Mika...I'm over here" He said in Lakota
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 7:24 pm

She walked over and sat down on a log still holding the cat and Jason still sleeping in the papoose pouch on her back. "It's good to see you home" she offered. She had not really talked with him since that day that she had found out who he was. She hoped there was no hard feelings.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 7:28 pm

"Thank you" He looked up and smiled "It's not good to be home though. I should have let her think I was dead. I went through it all to try and get back here as quickly as I could. I can't believe I did this to her...to myself. I think I will be leaving again tomorrow morning. I want you to keep the moose and elk...you all could use it. Cute baby by the way" He said looking at the little guy
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 7:36 pm

Mika shook her head. "This isn't all because of you. And you can't leave. You leave now and she will never resolve this." Mika said firmly in Lakota. "And you can't just leave and have us deal with her!" Mika said with a slight laugh. "And thank you, he is a few weeks old" she said softly "His name is Jason Altair Vidon"
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 7:38 pm

"If I leave now she won't have any confusion. She won't have to feel like she needs to choose. And it seems like she is in capable hands with that sef character" He said frustrated in a strong lakota accent. "I loved her you know"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 7:44 pm

"No instead she will feel that it is her fault you left. She will feel guilty and always be wanting to right that, for the rest of her life. She will have no closure and your memory will haunt her for the rest of her life. As hers will you" she said choosing her words carefully "Do you want that instead? It looks like the easy road now but it is much harder let me assure you, and I know you did" she added quietly.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 7:47 pm

"You're right...It aches me though to see her and not be able to hold her-and seeing another man hold her....angers me"
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2009-09-17

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 7:51 pm

(wrong spot lmao)
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 7:53 pm

Mika nodded and bit her lip. "I know...do you love her enough to try and win back her heart?" she asked softly. "She loves you, but you were not here and Sefiroso was..it did not decrease her love for you. But she is confused right now. She has turned against me, against Saron um he is Jarlon's brother and now leader of Vandecar" she explained "I cannot reason with her, and Sefiroso is inclined to take her side, I am running out of ways to get through to her, you are a new hope" she said softly. Jason cried softly and Mika set down the cat in her arms. She gently took of the papoose and lifted Jason out gently rocking him.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 7:57 pm

"May I?" He asked as she cradled the baby
"I suppose. I just don't want to hurt her even more you know. I'll stay here...to help all of you. She will do as she pleases anyway. Saron huh?" He smiled
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 7:59 pm

She looked at him with the cautious eyes of a new mother and then nodded slightly. She offered the baby gently. "Aye Saron. And he has a..unique spirit animal" she smiled still talking in Lakota. "It's a..." she tried to think of the word "A big...a big..like a flying lizard, but don't address him as such" she laughed
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 8:02 pm

He smiled and took the baby holding it close to him and allowing him to play with his finger as he slowly stopped crying. He found a feather in his hair and started pulling on it. Kuruk pulled it out and handed it to him. "And eagle feather" He said in lakota. "Unique? That must have been what Lakhota saw" He shrugged "What is it....wings?"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 8:05 pm

"It has large wings" she nodded "He is huge. His name is Samba. He is what the Europeans call "Dragons"" she said still in Lakota "Bigger than the thunderbird" she said referring to the legend. "He is very gentle though, and very protective of Jason" she laughed
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 8:30 pm

Kuruk's eyes grew "Dragon" He tried to pronounce. "Larger? I cant wait to see him" He said feeling a bit better now. He had made up his mind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cahoon Pond   Cahoon Pond - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cahoon Pond
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next