Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cattle pasture

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Yang

Yang

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-07-16

Cattle pasture - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cattle pasture   Cattle pasture - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 3:32 pm

"Ka ta le" he tried mimicking the sounds "Katale" he grinned and repeated. He looked over at the horses "Ho re se? Horese!" he smiled nodding. He watched the horses and backed up a step as they came trotting up towards them. All the horses he was used to were short ponies, these horses were giants compared to them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cattle pasture   Cattle pasture - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 3:38 pm

I got off the fence and hopped bareback onto beauty. "This is Beauty....that is koda" I said pointing at the beautiful buckskin mare. I saw the distraut look on his face so I slid off and walked over to him "No.....they are nice" I said in english...if he was going to learn this is what it would take. I kissed at beauty for him to come over. I then put my hand under his mouth and said "nice."
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

PostSubject: Re: Cattle pasture   Cattle pasture - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 3:44 pm

"Biyiti he keda? (beauty and koda?)" he nodded but watched them warily. He stretched out a hand. "friendly?" he asked in Chinese "ni-se? (nice?)" he asked trying to mimick the word.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cattle pasture   Cattle pasture - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 3:46 pm

"Yes friendly" I smiled but said it in english. I chuckled at his mimiking. Beauty came a bit closer and I scratched his neck for him. He came around and began to nip at my shoulder, the way horses do when the bite eachothers butts or withers
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

PostSubject: Re: Cattle pasture   Cattle pasture - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 3:52 pm

Yang nodded and carefully stroked the horse. "Ta hen da (he very big)" he said again. His eyes wide with wonder at the black stallion. He stroked along the horses neck and back. "ta hen mei li (he is beautiful!) may I ride?" he asked in chinese
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Cattle pasture   Cattle pasture - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 3:53 pm

"Me and Toboe have been together since I was 6. So for quite awhile now." He saw as a man he didn't know come and greet himself.
"Hi, Yang." He said, as Saron introduced Malek.
"Oh well, that shouldn't be that hard, will it?" He sort of whispered the last part to Saron.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cattle pasture   Cattle pasture - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 3:55 pm

"Of course you can ride" I said in english. "Hold on" I said putting one finger up and dashed to the warehouse. I came out with two bridels and one saddle. I gently put the bridel on Beauty's head. "Now you behave mister" I scolded him. I then put the saddle on him and tightened it up. I turned and put the bridle on Koda. "good girl.....Come" I waived him over and showed him where to put his foot and then helped him swing over. I quickly turned and swung onto Koda bareback. "Woah" I said pulling the reins back. I walked her foreward and did it again to show him I then turned her into a circle and over exagerated how to use the reins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cattle pasture   Cattle pasture - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 3:56 pm

"Oh i don't know, These are a proud people, a lot like Mika's kind." I said smiling
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.

PostSubject: Re: Cattle pasture   Cattle pasture - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 4:00 pm

He nodded and watched Saron teach Yang some of the riding techniques he had learned. As he watched, his eyes wandered over to a small area that looked like a stallions pasture, and a black horse stood inside it, looking as if no one had touched it since summer.
"Hey Saron, who's horse is that?" He asked, pointing to it.

((btw that is Ardeo, Bardon's ol' horse hehe))
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

PostSubject: Re: Cattle pasture   Cattle pasture - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 4:01 pm

Yang nodded to Malek with a smile. He watched Saron disappear and then come back with a saddle. Yang tried to put his foot in the saddle but it was a little tall. He stretched and got it in there and then with Saron's help swung up. He froze as soon as he looked down. He swallowed and watched Saron on Koda. He blinked and looked back at Beauty, he couldn't help but notice the distance to the ground. "Tall" he said in chinese and chuckled nervously. His hands still frozen clasped around the reins and the horn of the saddle. His eyes wide with both wonder and fear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cattle pasture   Cattle pasture - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 4:05 pm

(there is no other pasture) "The horse in the stall, that is Adero, we will be castrating him before the winter is over, but that was Bardon's horse." I smiled as I trotted past Malek sitting on the fence. I put her into a soft canter and came by Yang. I turned so Koda was next to him "Come" I said and looked at my feet as I squeezed to show him how to do it.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Cattle pasture   Cattle pasture - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 4:07 pm

((Oh I thought there was. Woops haha))

"Ah. I see." He noticed the horse looked as if he hadn't been riden in awhile.
"Hey, Saron, you mind if I take Ardeo for a short ride through the pasture?" He asked, still looking at the black stud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cattle pasture   Cattle pasture - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 4:09 pm

Hesitently I looked at him "Keep him inside the village please, there is to much going on out in the forest. besides I have traps set. wouldn't want someone to walk into them. There are saddles and bridels in the warehouse, use them" I insisted with no sarcasim in my voice.
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

PostSubject: Re: Cattle pasture   Cattle pasture - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 4:09 pm

Yang nodded and squeezed gently hardly anything at all actually. Beauty sighed and looked at Saron like 'babysitting now?' but he shook his head and walked out in a smooth walk. Yang smiled a mile wide and clung to the horse afraid of falling off. This wasn't that different from the ponies back in china...just alot taller. And he hadn't gotten to ride them as much as he wanted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cattle pasture   Cattle pasture - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 4:10 pm

"Good" I smiled. I gave Beauty a thank you look. I then turned Koda into the pasture a bit hoping Yang would follow. I then parked Koda in the middle and watch yang ride around a bit.
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

PostSubject: Re: Cattle pasture   Cattle pasture - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 4:16 pm

"good? ah ah hao?" he smiled and carefully steered the horse around the pasture. Soon he was watching straight ahead and wasn't looking down. He urged Beauty into a trot and Beauty smoothly shifted into a trot. Yang grinned and cautiously urged the horse into a canter. He had done this before with the ponies..it had just been awhile. Beauty smoothly cantered a gently rocking canter. Yang grinned and then looked down. His eyes went wide and he almost lost his balance. He clamped his hands tightly on the horn and Beauty sensing his fear slowed down and walked over to Koda and stopped. He tossed his head and looked at Saron with a bored look. Yang chuckled nervously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cattle pasture   Cattle pasture - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 4:19 pm

"Would you like to go out and ride?" I asked in chinese. Being nervouse made it hard for anyone to interpert
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

PostSubject: Re: Cattle pasture   Cattle pasture - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 4:21 pm

Yang looked a little nervous "he not run away?" he asked in Chinese.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cattle pasture   Cattle pasture - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 4:22 pm

"No...besides you'd know how to stop him" I smiled, "But we can call it a day and ride more tomorrow" I offered
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

PostSubject: Re: Cattle pasture   Cattle pasture - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 4:30 pm

Yang considered it "bu dui, wo xiang qu (no, I want to go)" he nodded. He maneuvered Beauty around so he was next to Koda.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Cattle pasture   Cattle pasture - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 4:36 pm

"No problem." He ran inside the warehouse and grabbed a bridle and saddle, running back to the fence and setting them down. He grabbed the bridle and walked up to Ardeo.
"Easy boy..." He cooed, getting the bridle over his head. He led him out and tied him to the fence, putting the saddle on. He swung up and turned him, seeing how he did under the saddle.
He smiled when he had finished his test and opened the field gate, leading Ardeo in and closing it behind them (somehow lol).
"Alright. Dead run." He whispered in the horse's ear. So many memories from his childhood flooded his mind as they took off, heading towards the middle of the field. Once there, he stopped Ardeo, turning him, and trotted back to the gate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cattle pasture   Cattle pasture - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 5:37 pm

I watched as Malek ran off. I just shook my head. I hoped he would listen. "Alright" I said in english and opened the gate from horse back and rode out and waited for Yang to follow. We rode out and made our way to the forest in a easy walk. I debating on asking Mika to come.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Cattle pasture   Cattle pasture - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 5:39 pm

Malek watched as Saron and Yang left. He trotted the horse around and then stopped.
"Good boy." He patted the horse's neck.
"I'll ask Danielle if you are up for 'adoption'." He chuckled, knowing he had to ask his leader and not some random person in the village.
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

PostSubject: Re: Cattle pasture   Cattle pasture - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 5:46 pm

Yang held onto beauty tightly, still frightened of falling and nervous. Yang rode next to Saron, Beauty following Saron carefully. A wide smile was pasted on Yang's face as he rode.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cattle pasture   Cattle pasture - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 5:53 pm

I kept checking back to make sure he was close behind. We rode into the forest. "So...did you have a girlfriend in China?" I asked in broke chinese
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cattle pasture   Cattle pasture - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cattle pasture
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next