Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Library

Go down 
+11
Argon
Tyler
bancam_20
MohawkWolf
Arora
Salem
aryen
Illutari
Sadan
Mare
Mika
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Library - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 26 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:09 pm

She grinned "Thought so" she took the pierce but just ate it in tiny bites. She watched the cats enjoy it however. "Oh...probably April...there was still snow on the ground when we got here in late April last year. Although that was probably a late snow fall. But I wouldn't know..this is only my first winter here...last winter I was kept inside in Spain in the same house as someone I never want to see again if possible" she said with a tinge of disgust as she ripped off a piece of jerky.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Number of posts : 809
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Library - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 26 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:11 pm

Saron gently nibbled on his jerky as well when she mentioned spain. "What were you doing there?" he asked curiously
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Library - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 26 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:14 pm

"It's where my ship landed," she sighed slightly and watched the flames "I got off the ship and didn't know anyone. This rich looking man offered me a place to stay when he saw me wandering the docks. I would have been better off stay there..I think..well maybe not..I don't know." she shrugged slightly "Wish I had known then who he really was...what he really was" she said as she glared slightly into the flames.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Library - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 26 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:15 pm

With a bit of a protective tone he grumbled "Who was it and what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Library - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 26 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:21 pm

"The leader of the revenge, I found out later" she smiled fake sweetness and then it faded to disgust again. "Oh he is a real good talker, to bad he can't keep his servants quiet behind his back, he would have had it made" she said quietly. "Don't worry..he never succeeded in touching me like that.." she reassured Saron. "After my experience with the crew on the ship over I wasn't even letting a man near me for awhile" she sighed slightly and then realized she hadn't told him about the ship either. 'cr@p' she thought 'i wasn't gonna tell him about that..oh well cat's out now..' she waited for his response.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Library - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 26 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:28 pm

"Sounds like we both have our fair share of hid secrets" He took a heavy sigh. He wasn't happy that she didn't tell him this, but he couldn't be mad for he had his own secrets. "I used to 'work' for Mechalo Daniez (lol couldn't think of anything lol)" He felt awful but he took a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Library - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 26 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:32 pm

Mika looked at him surprised "You too?" she asked "He half requited half forced me to work for him. As a informant" she said sadly "What did he get you to do? And how? I mean me? I was so scared of him I couldn't say no but surely you..." she trailed off
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Library - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 26 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 8:09 pm

"I'm not exactly sure" He frowned and stared into the flickering flames. "I didn't know what they were first, how power hungry and greedy they were. Once I noticed it was to late, I was enthralled in the power gaining until Ilutari caught me and explained to me what was going on and showed me the light. He however left me there as a spy for him, till they found out. They beat me to an inch of my life then put me on a ship to Africa in a desert. They left me to die where Kenai and his mother found me along with an Egyptian tribe." he took a deep sigh
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Library - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 26 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 8:13 pm

Mika listened and nodded slowly "I see" she said quietly "I'm sorry, but one thing good came out of it no? You met Kenai..and Ilutari" she gently stroked the small sideburn from his hair by his ear. "And you are here now...I mean..I know if he hadn't forced me to go find Jarlon and Danielle I would never have found this place...these people.." she said quietly "Found you.."
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Library - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 26 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 8:26 pm

With so much love in his eyes he looked at her not knowing what to say other than "You're right love. If it weren't for the bad roads we wouldn't recognize the good paths" He put and arm around her and put his forehead to hers. "you are amazing"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Library - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 26 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 8:30 pm

Mika just smiled and leaned her forehead against his. "Well I met an amazing man" she said softly and stroked his cheek softly with her hand. "I love you so much Saron" she said looking into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Library - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 26 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 8:33 pm

He knew that's how they both felt but hearing her say it was like music to my ears. "And I love you" he said smiling and kissed her lips gently
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Library - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 26 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 8:37 pm

Mika smiled and kissed him back. She broke the kiss nibbling on his bottom lip and giggling. Her eyes sparkled again. "So..we've had dinner..what now?" she asked and rearranged the blanket around them.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Library - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:41 pm

Saron wanted to tell her that he wasn't going to sleep with her, that it wasn't right. But the lust and his erges were almost to strong. He kissed her back nibbling on hers as well. "I don't know why don you tell me"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Library - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:49 pm

"Oh I don't know" she smiled and leaned forward and kissed him again. She felt her heartbeat speeding up as she stroked his hair as she kissed him passionately. She tilted her head to the side so it would be easier to kiss him and she moved a little closer. Still kissing him she started to let herself ease backward softly "pulling" him with her.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Library - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:04 pm

He gave off a soft moan as she kissed him more and he put one hand down as he let himself lower down with her. As he laid to the side of her but with his torso partially on hers he continued kissing her as he ran his hand along her face and arm. "I love you" He whispered and then sat up "You know there is nothing more than me wanting to be like this with you, but I just can't right now" he closed his eyes and shook his head a bit "I'm sorry"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Library - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:08 pm

She sighed softly as he kissed her and then looked at him confused when he sat back up. "Ok.." she said quietly. She looked around and sighed "why? if I may ask?" she asked confused
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Library - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:11 pm

The tone of her voice broke his heart. He didn't want her to think that there was anything wrong with her, on the contrary. "It just feels weird, you are carrying my brothers child" He said placing a hand along her stomach. "I don't know if it makes sense to you, or if I'm making sense. In a few months it wont matter anymore, but right now it just feels strange, wrong, like I'm hurting him by sleeping with you" he averted his eyes to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Library - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:18 pm

"oh" Mika said quietly and looked down and placed a hand on his. "Ok" she smiled and gave him a light kiss. "He would have wanted me to love again you know..." she said gently "to keep living. He told me to actually..I didn't believe him..I didn't know how I would..." she trailed off and snuggled closer.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Library - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:21 pm

"Of course he did, and I love you more than words can explain or I can show. And I hope i can be half the man he was to you and to him" he said rubbing her belly and kissing her again. "I'm glad you understand" he said as he put his arm around her and pulled her close to where they were almost nose to nose and he giggled
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Library - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:26 pm

Mika smiled "Already are more than that to me" she said softly as she kissed him. She rubbed noses with him and giggled. "You still feel comfortable sleeping next to me?" she asked hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Library - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:28 pm

Surprise and love filled my eyes, for her to say that made my heart leap for joy and it bled through my eyes and smile. "Thank you, and of course I do, I wouldn't want it any other way" I said pulling her close and snuggling up to her as the fire danced and our body heat warmed us. Almost to much "Hold on" I said and rolled over and then sat up to take my shirt off, then i rolled back under the covers "Getting warm" I stated to her look
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Library - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:31 pm

Mika smiled and laid back down with him. She giggled when he took of his shirt and then snuggled next to her again. She rested her head on his warm chest gently laid her arm over him under the covers. "What was your favorite memory with Kenai?" she asked gently
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Library - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:39 pm

"My favorite memory?" I asked with a sigh "hmm probably the day that we got back to Norway, it was good to see the forest again, he had never been to a forest as such so it was funny to watch him roam around hunting and looking. Then the next morning he met Imatari, that was a sight to see." I chuckled "How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Library - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:45 pm

Mika laughed "Oh that must have been a shock for the poor guy. And so cold to. Hmm my favorite memory with Whisper? Well...she had never seen the ocean before. So it was hilarous the first time I brought her to the coast so we could find a ship to come here. Course I hadn't seen the ocean either so it probably was just as funny to see my reaction" she giggled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Library - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Library
Page 26 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next