Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warehouse

Go down 
+4
Pierce Von
Mika
Ronan
bancam_20
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
bancam_20

bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 5:57 pm

"They're done already?" He looked over surprised.
"Sure thing." He stood up, feeling a bit better, and grabbed a bed.
"I...don't think...I can...lift this one...up...by my...self..." He grunted, hoping Ronan would grab the other end.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 5:59 pm

Ronan laughed "No..but the parts are ready to be carried in so we can put them together in there. Um that one is the practice model, I gotta take it apart again so we can take it in" he smiled
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.

Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 6:00 pm

He dropped the bed and slapped his forehead.
"Oh my God I am such an idiot." He laughed, knowing the cold was getting to his brain. He picked up the pieces for the beds and set them inside the wagon hooked up to Tasha.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 6:06 pm

Ronan chuckled and helped him put the pieces in the wagon. Then carefully taking apart his model. They put those pieces into the wagon as well. Then he went back and wrapping Rhea in a blanket her picked her up and carried her to the wagon seat and set her down. He climbed up and made room for Malek patting the seat.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 6:08 pm

"Thanks." He said, climbing up beside him.
"So how was your's and Rhea's night?" He asked, cocking an eyebrow and half smiling.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 6:15 pm

Ronan smiled "Just talking" he laughed and clucked to Tasha and the wagon started towards the town hall.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 6:16 pm

He chuckled and looked over at Ronan.
"Sure you were..." He teased him, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 10:19 pm

Ronan chuckled "I swear" he grinned and held a hand over his heart. He looked over at Rhea sleeping soundly. 'I wonder what it would be like to have her as my wife..' he thought. He sighed slightly and looked straight ahead again. They turned the corner and the town hall came into sight once more. "There we go"

------Town Hall----->
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 3:06 pm

-----Town Hall------->

Mika and Saron hurried over to the warehouse. Mika settled them down in the hay and then went an milked the goat. She poured the milk into the bottle/canteen that she had used with Moon. She brought it back over and offered it to Saron. "See how it likes that" she said softly. She then scurried back to a chest that had been stored in the warehouse. It had extra blankets in it. Mike came back and wrapped a blanket around Saron. She then sat down next to him and watched.
Back to top Go down

Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 3:14 pm

Shivering I smiled at Mika "Guess that cold did take it's toll didn't it" I said as I sneezed again. The small pup jumped a little. I quickly scratched it's neck and it settled back down. She handed me the bottle and I laid it in my lap on it's side and offered the bottle to it. It wouldn't take it. I looked around and pointed at the chest where an old chunk of deer pelt lay. It was old and tathered but it would work. As she handed it to me I pushed the button on my hidden blade and cut a small hole in the middle and put the bottle through it. I then laid it just far enough away where he would have to crawl a bit closer to it. He did just that. He then latched onto it with his eyes closed and suckled. I looked down at him all my attention attached to him. I ran my fingers through his coat and smiled
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 3:18 pm

Mika smiled and watched. "He sure is cute..how?" she asked again. She noticed Saron sneeze. "Now don't you get sick again" she sighed She wrapped a the blanket closer to him and snuggled a little closer as well. She watched the pup. " how old do you think it is?" she asked
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 3:22 pm

------------------town hall

"Hey guys what's going on?" He asked as he walked up, scratching the back of his head.
Back to top Go down

Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 3:24 pm

"oh i'd say about 2 or 3 weeks" I said still watching him. "It was that...." I stopped as I saw Malek walk in. Mika was close behind me and I put a hand on her leg "Hey" I smiled
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 3:25 pm

"Hey." He said, a bit curious still.
"What's with all the commotion?" He asked, sitting down infront of them.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 3:26 pm

Mika nodded and waited for an answer but when Malek walked in she tensed up slightly. She smiled warmly when Saron put a hand on her leg. She turned to Malek. "Hey" she smiled
Back to top Go down

Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 3:28 pm

Warehouse Wolfpup

The small pup laid on my lap still scukeling...I nodded down to my lap.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 3:29 pm

He looked at the pup, wide eyed, and almost gasped. It looked identicle to Toboe.
"Where...who...how...?" He asked, stammering.
Back to top Go down

Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 3:32 pm

I shrugged a bit "I found him out in the forest" Was all I said. Only Mika knew what i had done. "his mother was dead"
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 3:33 pm

He looked up at Saron, and then back down at the pup. He wanted to just reach out and grab it, but he held himself back.
"He...he looks just like Toboe when I had found him...." He gulped quietly, remembering back fifteen years ago.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 3:35 pm

Mika kept her eyes on the pup. She had seen the bit of blood on his blade. She could guess what had happened. She just pasted on a sympathetic smile, "Poor little guy, looks just like Toboe doesn't he?" Mika asked. She looked up and her eyes locked with Saron's
Back to top Go down

Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 3:37 pm

I didn't know taboe well or anything. I had only seen him a time or two. But my guess was he was to old to sire a pup this young, but i guess it was a possability. I looked up and locked eyes with Mika. She knew...I could tell.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 3:40 pm

"M-may I?" He asked, a hand out to see the pup. He could tell by Saron's look he didn't know a thing about Toboe.
"Toboe died last night. I guess he went out...peacefully...I never knew that he went out at night before...." He said quietly, a sob catching in his throat. He swallowed hard to show no trace of his sadness.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 3:44 pm

Mika just blinked slightly to show Saron she understood..at least a little bit. And he could explain more...later. When they were alone. She looked back at Malek. "Oh I'm sorry Malek, but he is free now" Mika said softly
Back to top Go down

Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 3:44 pm

I gave hima srange look. This was just a pup that lost it's mom, a wild dog that was actually eating. How many would shy away at this point. This was a crutial moment. "Why don't you come over here and look at it, he's eating right now. I don't want to break that moment" I said a bit sturnly
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 3:48 pm

He nodded slightly, keeping his eyes on the pup. He scooted over to the other side of Saron, as Mika was sitting on Saron's left.
He touched the pup's back with his finger as it ate. It's fur so soft. It was a grey color with some brown mixed in. Some faint spots of white shown from the under belly fur and under the legs.
He closed his eyes as he remembered the day he found Toboe...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse Empty

Back to top Go down

Warehouse
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next