Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rhea's house

Go down 
+7
bancam_20
Arora
Mika
aryen
Mayxa
Illutari
Athara
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

Number of posts : 670
Humor : Avatar is a character from FFXIII :3
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Rhea's house - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 11:57 pm

"I'm Danielle Romano...and this is Alec." she said, nodding her head toward Alec. "Considering it's all girls who live here, I think you should get your own room or something...unless one of you want to share a room with him." she said. Alec peered through Danielle's hair, a little scared at the monstrous beast.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 12:00 am

"And I'm Rhea and this is my Red fox, Zaric," Rhea smiled.
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Number of posts : 956
Job/hobbies : Vets, 'zoo' keeper lol (my house) and other stuff ^.^
Humor : Very sarcastic lol
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 12:01 am

Bardon chuckled lightly and smiled.
"Alright. I guess I can sleep in the kitchen." He smiled as he walked into the small area and set down his bedroll and bags.
~Stay in here for now, since you are a large, monsterous beast.~ Bardon winked at Tunani.
Tunani bowed his head and licked his chops. Bardon returned to the den area.
"Nice to meet you, Danielle. And Rhea.....I believe we already met, Sloan." He said, smiling at the two girls, but when he said 'Sloan', he looked at her and said her name flattly, on accident.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 12:02 am

Sloan looked at him with dissapproval at the way he spoke her name. She put her hood over her head, hiding her disscoregment.
"Yes, we have." She said in a flat tone.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

Number of posts : 670
Humor : Avatar is a character from FFXIII :3
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 12:06 am

She looked at him for a second and then turned back to Rhea and Sloan, "I think I'll go train for a little while...I'm getting a little restless sitting still." she said and got up, grabbed her sword. The walkway out the door was narrow so she had to walk past Bardon chest to chest but she didn't look at him, just walked out the door.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 12:09 am

Rhea frowned as Danielle left so quickly,
"Well I'm the opposite to Danielle," Rhea said trying to ease to mood in the room, "I'm actually very tired, I should probably head to bed soon,"
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 12:10 am

Sloan watched her go, wishing she would stay instead of leaving her here with Bardon. Rhea wasn't bad, so she thought about a conversation to start with her. Sloan lowered her head.
"By, Danielle." She said, looking at Takyia.
~Wonderful.~
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 12:11 am

Bardon's eyes widened as Danielle squezzed passed him, not looking him in the eye. He could see she felt...uncomfortable...around him.
He cleared his throat when she left.
"Well....I am going to go unpack my stuff. Then I think I will bed down for the night." He said in his deep voice.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 12:25 am

"Well Sloan, You staying here for the night too?" Rhea asked, getting ready for bed and then sliding under the blanket. Rhea fell asleep before she heard Sloan's reply and before she fell asleep she remembered again that Jarlon still had her flower behind his ear.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 10:52 am

((next day))

Sloan woke up, rubbing her eyes. She yawned and looked over towards the door.
Takyia lifted her head and blinked open her eyes.
~Well, good morning, Sleeping Beauty.~ Takyia teased.
~Good morning.~ Sloan said, sitting up and pushing the covers off. She went to one of her bags and grabbed a change of clothes, a pair of grey trousers and a tan shirt. She went behind the changing curtan and changed there, while keeping up a conversation with Tak.
~So, Sloan, what do you think of the new guy? Umm...Bardon?~
~He's nice, handsome, strong looking, but....I don't like him.~
~How come?~
~Not my type.~ She said, calmly as if it didn't matter.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 10:57 am

Late that night I had gotten back into the cabin. I hid the flower away in my uniform and crawled into my matt.

..........next morning I heard someone sturring so I sat up
"Good morning Sloan" I smiled as I stretched my bare chest
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 10:59 am

Sloan jumped from behind the curtain. She wrapped her bare chest in her shirt and peered around the corner. Jarlon.
She sighed in relief.
"God don't scare me like that! I thought you were dead asleep!" She teased.
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 11:01 am

Bardon woke and sat up. Two people were awake in the house. Sloan and another man. She stood and realized it must be the village leader, Jarlon.
~Come on, Tunani.~ He called his lion.
They stepped out into the room.
"Hi. I am the new guy around here. Bardon is the name." He said politly to Jarlon.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 11:04 am

With a laugh I looked at Sloan "Woah, sorry haha" I then heard a voice behind me and I quickly got up. I stood taller than the man not by much though. Imatar patted up to me and inspected the lion. He was brouder but not taller. Imatari wrinkled her nose a little and then looked up at me. "Pleasure, you must be thew new comer Imatari here was speaking of" I said reaching out a hand to him and with the other patting her head.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 11:07 am

Sloan shook her head as Bardon entered the room and stuck her head back behind the curtain and slipped on her shirt. She grabbed the old clothes and stuffed them in her pack and walked over to Takyia.
~Let's see if maybe we could head out to the forest a-~
~no! Remember you still have to tell Jarlon!~
Sloan twitched as if Takyia had just slapped her. She turned to the leader.
"Um...may I speak to Jarlon for a minute?" She asked politly
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 11:10 am

Bardon nodded.
"Yes it is. Pleasure to meet you." She accepted his hand and shook it. Then he looked over at Sloan.
"I don't mind, as long as it's ok with Jarlon. I was going to head to the library anyways and see if I can find a book I'd like to read." He half smiled

Last edited by Bardon on Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 11:11 am

I discouragedly looked at sloan "Don't you see I am also speaking withour new comer?! Give me 5 min" I said and then turned back to the new guy and his lion. "If you don't mind I would love to catch up with you in a bit. If you wish meet me out in the fields where the crops are growing." I smiled and then turned to Sloan "Alright now you have my attention."
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 11:12 am

Sloan wasn't sure this was the best time to tell him, but she needed to.
She took a deep breathe.
"I have more information on those...men....that I had told you about." She told him, calmly.
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 11:14 am

Bardon nodded.
"I will be in the library most of the day." He turned to the door and walked out, calmly.

-------------library
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 11:22 am

I then turned to sloan "Revengers, They are hunters of all animals white, they sell the fur in the black market and make lots of money." I looked at her "what else do you have for me?"
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 11:25 am

She took a deep breathe.
"Their leader is named Risto...and he has a wolf. A great wolf that is as tall as the tallest horse. And it can destroy and entire village by itself. And...." She hesitated.
"It has powers." She fidgeted.
"I can't get much more at the moment, but I will try." She fiddled with her fingers, not looking up.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 11:33 am

With a rough twinkle in my eye I looked at her "And how do you know this?!"
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 11:46 am

"I have memories. And....i don't know how...but images and words just come into my head when I relax....usually in dark, quiet places like the forest. I was resting there yesterday when it all came to me. I can try and get more info...but it wont be easy...." She told him straight out.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 11:51 am

"That's alright thank you, no need to strain you more than we already have." I tried to smile "Just don't try any funny buisness. OK"
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 11:54 am

She smiled.
"I wont." She began to walk to the door, but stopped and turned.
"I have decided, I wont go. I will stay. Here in this village. I don't want to risk all of your lives more than I already have." She walked over to him and hugged him.
"Thanks for helping me, or I would have left already." She smiled and told him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rhea's house
Page 11 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next