Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rhea's house

Go down 
+7
bancam_20
Arora
Mika
aryen
Mayxa
Illutari
Athara
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Argon

Argon

Number of posts : 956
Job/hobbies : Vets, 'zoo' keeper lol (my house) and other stuff ^.^
Humor : Very sarcastic lol
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Rhea's house - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 9:19 pm

He wasn't about ready to get into another brawl with this person. He stepped back and put his hands in the air.
"You know, I am done fighting with you cause all I get from you is crap. Ever since I got here, I have been hated for something I have done." He turned around and grabbed his bag, the only one he hadn't left at Tylers.
"After the funeral tomorrow, you can say goodbye to me, cause I am going to Cahoon wether you like it or not. You just said yourself I could leave, and I will." He turned and finished sorting through Sloan's things, figuring out what to give to every individual member that she was friends with.
He put the things he would take to Cahoon in his bag and left the things for the Vandecarians on the floor with pieces of paper with the person's name on it next to the items.

((tomorrow or late tonight I will make a post of the things lol.))

Last edited by Bardon on Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 9:19 pm

Rhea woke up due to the yelling and wandered through the door,
"You you guys at this again?" Rhea sighed walking next to Jarlon and placing a hand on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 9:22 pm

"Good, hope you can be worth nothing over there too...and crap huh. How about the I'm here for you buddy. You think I lay my heart out for just anyone?" I watched as he sorted through the things. I felt bad for doing this right now. Poor sloan
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 9:23 pm

I heard Rhea come out of a room and come over and place a hand on my shoulder. I looked up at her and winked
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 9:23 pm

"At least I know what I'm doing..." He mumbled through his teeth while finishing up what he was doing
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 9:25 pm

"Excuse me?" I snarled and got up
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 9:27 pm

Rhea blushed slightly when Jarlon winked at her and then she looked around the group with a questioning look and frowned at the harsh words they had both said.
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 9:28 pm

"I said 'At least I know what I'm doing.' Got a problem with that?" He said, turning around and almost yelling at him.
"It's my life, I get to do what I want with it, not have you control it!"
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 9:32 pm

"Are you trying to say I don't know what the hell i'm doing?" I stepped forward a few steps "Do you think you could do better? wait don't answer that" I threw up a hand "That must be why Athara chose me instead of you huh, smart @$$. And a side note, I'm not trying to control you by any means, Everyone here is free to do as they wish."
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 9:34 pm

"Sure as hell looks like I can't do what I please.." He said with a 'smart remark' tone.
"If I can't love someone in a different village, then that just shows how much 'freedom' I have." He said facing Jarlon and placing his fists on his hips.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 9:36 pm

"You can love anyone you want, but running off every single day is different. We need you here, your 'family' needs you here. you are letting all of us down you selfish little shit"
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

Number of posts : 670
Humor : Avatar is a character from FFXIII :3
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 9:37 pm

Danielle sighed, not wanting to take part in the squabble. She just watched them go at each other, somewhat amused.
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 9:38 pm

Bardon glared at him for a long moment and then turned, keeping his eyes on Jarlon.
"Whatever. After the funeral, I'm gone." He said, turning his head away and walking back into the room where Sloan lay.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 9:39 pm

"ok." Was all I said and watched him as he left like an alpha wolf scaring the young cocky male wolf away. I turned and went back to Danielle and Rhea "sorry" I said calmly and sat back down and stared into the fire
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 9:42 pm

Rhea sighed, and glared around the group,
"Pathetic," Rhea muttered, "That was so petty,"

Last edited by Mayxa on Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 9:43 pm

"Well... that was rather interesting." she replied a little awkwardly, looking at the door where Bardon had disappeared, "I don't like him but that sure was a slap in the face."
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 9:43 pm

Bardon sat down on the bed next to Sloan's head, stroking her hair. He wiped the back of his hand on her cheek and smiled through tears.
"Sloan, if you were in my position, would you do the same or would you stay here?" He whispered, as if she could hear him. He felt as if he had just lost the most precious thing in his life, and Sloan was that right now.
Precious.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

"what, from my part?" I looked confused
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 9:45 pm

"Both of you really, Bardon's smart ass remarks and your name calling," Rhea sighed
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 9:49 pm

"Why don't guys ever cool it?" she teased, "You didn't have to drive him away."
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:03 pm

Rhea laughed slightly as Danielle teased Jarlon and Rhea tied her hair up messily.
"That really wasn't what I was expecting to wake up to," Rhea laughed
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:23 pm

Bardon pulled out the matching dagger, the matching one that he gave to Arya. He studied it for a long moment and then held it up, looking at the blade.
'Good thing Jarlon is here, or else I would be laying along side Sloan, dead.' He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 23 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 8:54 am

I sighed and sat down beside the girls "You are right, I need to cool it. I know I have a bit of a temper, I just never learned to deal with it, Why should I. I was better at running away, hiding, or killing. I'm sorry" I hung my head like a child scolded by his mother, well in this case mothers. "I'm going to go cool my head ladies" I frowned and stood up without using my hands and changed into long pants and a regular tshirt.

.....................fields (ending up in cahoon)
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 23 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 10:40 am

Bardon woke up on the floor in the room where Sloan lay. Today was the funeral. He sighed and got up, stretching.
He decided to prepare Sloan's body for the funeral.
He picked her up and carried her outside where a coffin lay. He set her down gently in it, making her look like she was sleeping.
He found lilys growing by the small stream running beside Rhea's house and picked one, a purple one, and laid it in Sloan's hands.
He saw his bags laying outside of Rhea's house and remembered he had left them here. He walked over to them and picked them up, moving them to Sloan's coffin. He found the top for it and grabbed his dagger, his old one, and began carving her name into it. He also decided to carve little flowers and stars into it.

When he was finished, he laid the top against her coffin, so everyone could see it.
He reached into his bag and pulled out a feather. It was the feather of an eagle. He placed it in her hands next to the lily and folded her hands over them. He smiled and stood up, decided to go look for Jarlon and tell him he was ready for the funeral.

----------------fields
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 23 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 10:48 am

......................Cahoon dock

It was late when I got home. Everyone was sleeping. I sighed and crawled into my bed roll and laid there thinking about tomorrow. Before I knew it my eyes were drifting shut.

...............next morning

I awoke with the sound of birds playing in my ear. I searched for the morning dove cry. I got up and packed a few things and dressed for a long days ride and stepped outside taking in the sun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rhea's house
Page 23 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Next