Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rhea's house

Go down 
+7
bancam_20
Arora
Mika
aryen
Mayxa
Illutari
Athara
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 32 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Rhea's house - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 8:25 pm

Rhea looked up at Malek and rubbed her forehead.
"Ok," Rhea replied.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 8:28 pm

He sighed and let his head hang, and then he went back to nailing a board down.
~And you say I'm old.~ Toboe teased.
~Shut up.~ Toboe looked up surprised, but relaxed and fell asleep.
Malek continued hammering boards until half the roof was finished.
"We should take a break." He said, sitting down and gulping down water from his canteen, the water dripping from his chin onto his shirt and sticking to his chest like wet paper, his muscles showing through his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 8:34 pm

Rhea sighed, nodding and sat next to him, Wiping the sweat from her brow and lay back on the roof, as Zaric moaned from the ground.
~hush Zar~ Rhea said slowly, trying to collect her thoughts as she stared at the sky.

Last edited by Mayxa on Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 8:35 pm

"You alright? You look beat." He offered her his canteen of water, looking at Zaric and Toboe on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 10:24 pm

Rhea smiled, gratefully taking his canteen and drinking some water before handing it back.
"I'm fine, just thinking," Rhea said
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 10:26 pm

"Ok." He nodded to her and returned to his work. He thought he heard some commotion coming from behind them. Like a tiger yowl.
"Did you hear something?" He asked her, looking beihnd him to a buidling that looked like the town hall.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 10:34 pm

Rhea nodded and looked in the same direction,
"Ya I did...What was that?" Rhea asked
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 10:36 pm

"I don't know. And I certainly know Mika isn't in there cause that didn't sound like Whisper." He moved towards the ladder, about to go but then stopped.
"Should we check it out?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 10:37 pm

Rhea nodded,
"Ya, lets go," Rhea start and started down the ladder. Once at the bottom she waited for Malek and then they ran for the Town Hall.

-----------------> Town Hall
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 10:37 pm

-------------> From Town Hall

Rhea and Malek walked up to the house, "Man this thing needs alot of work," Rhea chucked opening the door and letting Malek go a head of her.
Rhea light a couple of candle around the room and through a ball of fire at the fire place.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 10:40 pm

He gladly walked in ahead of her and looked around.
"Wow you are right." He laughed.
"Well, I guess I could sleep on the floor..." He trailed off slightly as she walked in the room, watching her walk to the fire place.
He shook his head hard.
'Dammit I told her I was her big brother now, not some childish man gagaing over her.' He thought.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 10:45 pm

(Gagaing...AHAHA)

"Yeah," Rhea turned and smiled at him, "I have a spare mat around her somewhere,"
Rhea wandered to her room and came back with a mat a little while later,
"Do you wanna sleep out here alone?" Rhea asked, "I could pull my mat out here too," Rhea laughed and tied up her hair.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 10:47 pm

He shrugged like a little child.
"I can sleep out here, and you can if you want. Not like I am gunna talk to myself." He laughed. He saw her tie up her hair and looked at the fire immediatly.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 10:51 pm

Rhea paused for a second and looked at him indescively, and finally Rhea said,
"I don't want you to be lonely," Rhea laughed and walked back down the hall and went into her room, she came back out wearing shorts and a t-shirt and pulled her mat down the hall and placed it next to his.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 10:53 pm

He smiled at her and walked over to his mat.
"Thanks." He laid down and looked at the fire, watching it lick the air like a dog licking water. It seemed to hypnotise him, but he didn't care. Anything to get his mind off of what he had been thinking of earlier.
'Like I said, I told her I am now her big brother, not some child trying to get her...' He sighed and laid on his back and looked up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 10:57 pm

Rhea handed Malek a blanket before lying down on her matt and pulling her own blanket over her. Rhea lay on her stomach looking at the fire and making it dance as Malek looked at the ceiling. She had done this every night since Jarlon's death and she was alot Better then when she had burnt Jarlon's eyebrow's off.
"Is something wrong?" Rhea asked not looking at Malek, "You're kinda quiet,"
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 10:58 pm

He rolled over slightly, his hands behind his head, and looked at her.
"Hm? Oh no nothing wrong." He took in a deep breath and let it out.
"Just been thinking about a lot lately."
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 11:02 pm

Rhea looked away for and second and suddenly ducked down but the fire didn't lash out and Rhea began to laughed a little before being serious again and looking at Malek,
"About...?" Rhea asked and the turned back to the flames. She continued to make shapes from the flames, flowers that lost petals, birds flying and grass swaying.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 11:04 pm

"Oohh...nothing really. Just about the sky, the houses, the villages, how we will be merging together soon, people..." He trailed off, his hands still behind his head. He remembered Rhea handng him a blanket, but he had just set it beside him.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 11:08 pm

Rhea nodded and stopped playing with a fire, Rhea yawned and rolled onto her back pulling the blanket up to her chin,
"Well I'm gonna go to sleep," Rhea said and yawned again slosing her eyes and laying her head on her pillow,
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 11:13 pm

He sighed a bit as she rolled over, watching her. He knew she only knew him as a brother, but he had thought about it over and over again.
'What if Ronan hurts her...I don't know what I'd do. I feel bad already that I am so fidgety around her....but...' He thought and trailed off in his head, falling asleep next to her.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 29 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 7:14 pm

Rhea woke up in the morning and sat up slowly, looking at Malek's mat which was empty, Rhea sighed and she walked to her room to get changed. Once dressed she came back into the main room, ght streamed into the room from the windows and Rhea let her hair down opening the door to get some fresh air inside.

Last edited by Mayxa on Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 29 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 7:26 pm

((Lmao well actually....Mal snuck out before Rhea woke up...forgot to post that here....and also he woke up in a meadow in the forest next to Arya.....haha))
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 6:46 pm

---------------tradin post

Malek followed Rhea to her house, climbing to the roof and finishing up one side of the roof.
\"So...how are you and Ronan doing?\" He asked, nailing a board down.

Last edited by bancam_20 on Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 6:47 pm

-----------> From Trading post

Rhea and Malek wandered up to the house,
"We're doing good," Rhea mentioned looking up at the sky briefly,
"At least it's not hot yet," Rhea said as she and Malek began to climb the ladder to the roof, They had left all the stuff up there so it was all ready for them to begin.
Rhea grabbed a board and looked at Malek.
"So..." Rhea started with a smile, "What were you talking to Ronan about?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rhea's house
Page 29 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 32 ... 36  Next