Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rhea's house

Go down 
+7
bancam_20
Arora
Mika
aryen
Mayxa
Illutari
Athara
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Argon

Argon

Number of posts : 956
Job/hobbies : Vets, 'zoo' keeper lol (my house) and other stuff ^.^
Humor : Very sarcastic lol
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Rhea's house - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 28 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 5:39 pm

Bardon smiled and slightly chuckled. He smoothed her hair and moved it from her face. He laid her down on her bed roll and put her blanket over her, hoping the fire would keep her mostly warm.
He walked over to the fire and added more logs, watching as it crackled and popped. He leaned back against the couch and watched the fire lick the air, watching as Danielle's breathing got deeper as she fell into a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 6:43 pm

--------------->From Outside Buildings

Zaric, Toboe, Malek and Rhea all stood in front of her house.
"This is it," Rhea said with a grin and then sighed, "As you can see some windows have fallen off...some have even broken, the walls have some holes and the roof is...barely there,"
Rhea laughed
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 6:46 pm

Malek looked at the house and shook his head.
"Hhmm....lots of work." He smiled.
"But we can get it done before winter." He walked forward and felt the window that was falling apart. The wood fell off right from beneath his hands.
"Woops"
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 6:52 pm

Rhea laughed, "Don't worry about it,"
"Ya it is alot of work," Rhea sighed, "But the outside in the most work...The inside just needs a good dusting and a clean up" Rhea said, "What should we start with?"
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 6:53 pm

Malek smiled and grabbed a ladder, putting it to the side of the 'roof'.
"Well, how about you start passing some boards, hammers, and nails and we can get this started up." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 7:00 pm

Rhea nodded,
"Sure," Rhea grinned, she had been collecting all the nails she had seen since she first came here, making sure no one stood on them.
Rhea rushed inside as grabbed the collection, she knew quite a few of them were still in good condition.
"I'll be right back,"
Rhea said

(Too lazy to actually write in a different post...so she runs to the warehouse and grabs a hammer and some boards of wood)

Rhea stood at the bottom of the ladder beginning to hand stuff up to him.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 7:04 pm

Malek nodded and waited. He grabbed the boards of wood and pulled them up, his muscles bulging underneath his shirt.
He began nailing a board down, three nails sticking out of his mouth.
Once he finished with that board, he looked at Rhea.
"Well this'll be easy." He chuckled, wiping his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 7:08 pm

Rhea laughed, "Well just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I can't do the work too, If you get tired just say," Rhea grinned handing him another board.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 7:12 pm

He shook his head and laughed.
"Alright alright geesh." He grabbed the board and begun nailing it, stopping for a second and smirking.
"Here, you finish this board while I go grab a few others." He chuckled and climbed down the ladder, grabbing a few boards and hauling them up the ladder, setting them down near Rhea. He hauled one over to a very bare spot and begun nailing it down.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 7:14 pm

Rhea laughed and climbed the ladder to the roof,
"Sure," Rhea laughed and continued nailing the board down, working by Malek's side,
"So I haven't really heard the story of your past...I'm not sure anyone has...Will you tell me?" Rhea asked, not looking up from where she was working.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 7:28 pm

"Sure thing." He smiled, finishing up the board and goin to a new one.
"Well, I have had Tobs since I was 6 years old, and during that time I spent most of my time with my father and older brother. And to tell you before you get confused, he was not my brother. He was a friend but I never knew that till I was ten." He looked over at Rhea to see her questioning face.
"His name was Argon and he was about fifteen during that time. We would spend alot of our time fishing and hunting and horse back riding, Toboe tagging along alot. My father almost didn't let me have Toboe, but when my mother saw the special bond, she allowed me to keep him.
So, moving along, skipping the boring details, on my tenth birthday, my father told me he was going to take me to the largest village and take me to buy a new bow and new arrows. Shortly before we finished packing, my father's friend came running into the house yelling, 'Fire!'. A fire was started a barn down the road, about half a mile from us. It spread quickly and reached our house. Our house was destroyed by the fire, but that is not how my family was killed.
Black cloaked men came and murdered my family, saying,
"We are looking for a girl and wolf." When my father denied ever seeing them, the man killed him. Same with my mother and Argon. That is when Argon revealed his true identity.
After that, there was nowhere to live, so I ventured to the large village on my own and lived there till I was nineteen. That is where I met my fiance. Her name was Adreana. We lived together for a year in a small town outside the village and I asked her to marry me. About six months later, she was killed by the same men. I ran until me and Toboe came here." He sighed and relaxed on the roof, sitting cross-legged.
"Adreana had a spirit animal. A coyote. Her name was Saphra. She was also killed." He closed his eyes and took in a deep breath, thinking about the past.
"I miss her so much..." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 7:34 pm

"Adreana and Saphra where the girl and the wolf they were looking for?" Rhea asked, "Im so sorry to hear that, I didn't know you had to deal with so many deaths,"
Rhea frowned as she continued putting a board up.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 7:37 pm

He shook his head.
"No. Adreana and Saphra weren't. Saphra was a coyote. Not a wolf. They mentioned two names though. I think they were....Sloan and....Ta...Ta...Takyia? Yeah Sloan and Takyia." He said, looking over to see her horrified face.
"What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 7:44 pm

"Uhh," Rhea was horrified, "Sloan and Takyia?"
When Malek looked at her and asked what was wrong Rhea was lost for words,
"Umm, Sloan and Takyia used to live here," Rhea paused, "but she was killed...luckily her brother Bardon is still with us,"
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 7:45 pm

He dropped his hammer and grabbed it quickly before it fell off the roof.
"She lived here? Bardon is her brother?!" He asked confused.
"How long has it been since Sloan and Takyia were killed???" He asked urgently.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 7:49 pm

"Uh...I dunno," Rhea started, "A couple of months...around 5,"
"Why is that important?" Rhea asked confused, stopping her work to look at Malek.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 7:51 pm

He looked around.
"5 months...." He looked around at the sky and looked at Rhea.
"Have they been here already? The black cloaked men?" He asked her, crawling over to her and putting his hands on her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 7:54 pm

"Uhh, I guess so," Rhea said, "But then again I didn't really hear the story,"
"Wait...Mal...Why is this important?" Rhea asked not understanding his urgency to get information from her.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 8:06 pm

"They aren't going to stop till they find what they are looking for. Rhea, they are going to kill everyone they meet in means to find Sloan and Takyia." He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, opening his eyes again.
"Takyia isn't a normal wolf. She is over a thousand years old and holds highly valuble information that could give anyone so much power over this entire country." He looked at her horrified.
"Sloan was the only one trusted enough to keep her. Bardon was next in line. He has to find her, Rhea. We have to find Takyia before they do." He swallowed hard.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 8:09 pm

Rhea shook her head, finding all the information hard to understand,
"How do you know this much?" Rhea asked confused "And Takyia would be long gone by now...It would be impossible,"
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 8:11 pm

"I know because I read it. I read it somwhere. I don't even remember where now. I think it was in a library. One of the ones here maybe...." He bit his lip.
"I don't think she would have gone far if she knew how valuble she was to these villages." He said slowly.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 8:13 pm

"To these villages?" Rhea asked confused, "I'm not following, Mal"
Rhea shook her head and continued to board the roof.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 8:16 pm

"Rhea, these villages will be destroyed if we don't find Takyia." He said, looking down at the board. He remembered the sign he had seen on the tree the first day he came here.
The celtic circle with SA in the middle.
'Sloan Allerion.' He thought, now that is was fitting together.
"Takyia is over one thousand years old and has the knowladge on how to stop these men." He said slowly and carefully.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 8:20 pm

Rhea didn't look up from where she was working,
"And what are we supposed to do about it?" Rhea asked, "There are 2 of us that know and perhaps thousands of them,"
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 8:21 pm

He rolled his eyes and gaffed.
"We have to tell Danielle and Mika." He said sternlly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rhea's house
Page 28 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Next