Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rhea's house

Go down 
+7
bancam_20
Arora
Mika
aryen
Mayxa
Illutari
Athara
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

Number of posts : 670
Humor : Avatar is a character from FFXIII :3
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Rhea's house - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 27 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 12:47 am

"Well, tell me when you start, I sleep here... most of the time." she said, thinking of how she had fallen asleep in the forest time and time again. 'Guess I just feel better outside, under some trees.' Alec caught what she was thinking, ~Old habits die hard.~ he said, looking a her for a second before yelping when he hit the wall.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 27 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 12:54 am

"Yeah, Will do," Rhea smiled, she turned when Alec yelped,
~Okay Zar, that's enough!~ Rhea scolded and stood up yawning,
"Well thats me for the night," Rhea smiled and knelt next to Alec ruffling his fur for a second before heading to her bedroom and falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 27 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:19 am

Zaric barked and jumped onto Rhea's stomach,
"ooff" Rhea groaned and then pushed Zaric up,
~Morning!~ Zaric sang,
~You're really happy today, Whats up?~ Rhea asked,
~Just one of those days,~ Zaric replied, RHea laughed and got dressed, before walking into the main room.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 27 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:19 am

Next morning :3

Danielle woke up but didn't feel like getting out of bed, it wouldn't be any use in going back to bed, since she was accustomed to getting up at the same time so she got out sluggishly, taking her time. She heard Rhea outside and opened the door, stepping out, "Morning."
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 27 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:21 am

Rhea turned when she heard Dani's Voice,
"Morning Dani," Rhea smiled and Zaric barked a hello aswell, "What are you going to do today?"
Rhea ran her fingers through her hair and untangled some knots as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 27 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:23 am

"Not much, actually, nothing planned...." she said and shrugged, stretching her arms behind her head. Alec was still sort of groggy, not a morning person...or animal would be the better term. (Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 27 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:24 am

Rhea laughed,
"Same here, What you wanna do?" Rhea asked with a large smile.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 27 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:31 am

"We could just wander around in the forest for a while, hear the leaves are beginning to turn color." she said after thinking for a while.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 27 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:34 am

"Sure!" Rhea agreed with another smile and then began for the door.

------------------------> Forest
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 27 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:35 am

--Forest-->
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 27 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:39 pm

----------from..somewhere-------

Mika knocked on Rhea's door hoping to find Danielle. "Dani?" she called
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 27 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:43 pm

Hearing a knock at the door, Danielle got up from the couch she was sitting in to go answer in but paused for a second when she heard the voice. 'Mika? What- oh, right.' The amulet seemed to get heavier as she remembered it, they were supposed to discuss the villages. She opened the door, "Hey, Mika."
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 27 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:44 pm

"Hey" Mika smiled "How are you doing?" she asked concerned "It takes getting used to...I know" Mika said sympatheticly
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 27 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:46 pm

"Oh, I'll live. The whole Arya thing and the not sleeping thing wasn't so great though." she sighed, "I supposed there's getting around it, you're here to discuss the villages, right?"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 27 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:49 pm

"Arya thing?" Mika asked (she doesn't know lol) "Um ya..I figured we should talk about it so the villages can merge with no confusion, do you want to talk here or at the town hall?"
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 27 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:53 pm

She raised an eyebrow, "No one told you? Arya got poisoned, and Pierce and Bardon were passive as hell and- that reminds me I should check her..." she paused, "Well, anyway I got pretty shaken because...because, well she could have died... and probably would have." her voice cracked a little but she shook it off, "Town hall is good."

--Town hall-->
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 27 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:56 pm

"No.." Mika said slowly "poisoned? how? almost died? But she's ok now...do you need to check on her first? Ok..." mika said and followed her to the town hall.

--------Town Halll--------->
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Number of posts : 956
Job/hobbies : Vets, 'zoo' keeper lol (my house) and other stuff ^.^
Humor : Very sarcastic lol
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 27 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 5:06 pm

"Danielle, are you sure you're alright? You look beat." He said, stepping inside Rhea's house. His arms ached after carrying Arya to her house.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 27 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 5:10 pm

"You don't look so great yourself." she said, watching him stretch his arms, "But damn, I am beat." she started a small fire but it was still dark inside the house. Not really caring she half fell onto the couch in front of the fire.
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 27 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 5:14 pm

He lunged forward and caught her.
"Hey you need some rest." He sat her down on the bed roll beside the fire and put a pillow down by where she laid her head. He sat on the other side of her, his arm around her shoulder.
'I know she'll murder me for this...' He prayed inside his head and gulped.
"You have been working your @$$ off the past few days. Get some rest." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 27 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 5:20 pm

She was so out of it she didn't even care what he did now, leaning against the back of the couch, watching the fire. She felt him get a little nervous and she said, "I don't hate you, anymore. I'm still not completely okay with you but, it's a start, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 27 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 5:22 pm

He chuckled slightly.
"Yeah right. After what I've done around here, everyone hates my guts." He told her quietly.
"I don't even know if I can trust myself anymore. I'm my own worse enemy." He sighed and fidled with a string on the rug.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 27 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 5:29 pm

"Look before you leap." she said simply, not capable of coming up with anything else. The fire started lulling her to sleep but she kept awake, just barely. She added after a moment, "Stop living in the past, you made a mistake, you can't change it. Focus on making the present beter."
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 27 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 5:30 pm

He sighed a bit and looked at her face.
"How? I mean...I have tried but I can't. I feel like a child." He bent one knee and rested his arm on it, resting his head on his arm.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 27 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 5:36 pm

She was about to answer but finally fell asleep, her head falling onto his chest and her face finally peaceful. Her breathing became deeper as she went went into a well deserved sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rhea's house
Page 27 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next