Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rhea's house

Go down 
+7
bancam_20
Arora
Mika
aryen
Mayxa
Illutari
Athara
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Rhea's house - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 26 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 2:32 pm

She gently rolled her eyes and looked at Alec ~Tell her....to not make it about herself, think about the other people involved, maybe Bardon wasn't meant for Tyler, maybe she was going to get hurt worse than how she just did!"
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

Number of posts : 670
Humor : Avatar is a character from FFXIII :3
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 26 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 2:36 pm

"I know, it sucks for Tyler." she said as Alec translated, "Hmm, guess so."
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 26 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 10:18 pm

---> Fields Razz
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Number of posts : 956
Job/hobbies : Vets, 'zoo' keeper lol (my house) and other stuff ^.^
Humor : Very sarcastic lol
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 26 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 11:31 am

---------------fields ((time jump hehe))

Once Mika led Bardon back inside, he took his arm harshly from her and mumbled, "Thanks." Once she left, he watched he go and ran outside, heading for the forest.
~Where...*huff huff*.....are we....goin?!~ Tunani tried keeping up with Bardon's speed, even though he wasn't much faster.
~Tylers.~

------------Tylers house
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 26 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 10:18 pm

Rhea awoke late again, her new routine, Rhea sat up and changed quickly and then wandered to the main room. She looked around and didn't see anyone, Rhea shrugged and looked out the window.
She scanned the area quickly and sighed, she could see the fields from her house and Jarlon wasn't there or anywhere else.
"Cahoon," Rhea mumbled under her breath and grumbled angrily, cursing slightly under her breath. A boy had never really been important to Rhea but Jarlon was the first and she never saw him anymore.
Zaric moaned from her side and Rhea sighed,
~I'm sorry Zar~ Rhea said, ~I need some fresh air, thats all~
~After you spent half the night outside?~ Zaric asked, Rhea ignored him and wandered outside.

-----------> Fields
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 26 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 12:22 am

-----------------> From Outside

Rhea and Zaric wandered into the house, things had become alot quieter since Jarlon and Bardon had left, apart from danielle the house was basically empty. Rhea sighed and walked into her room, she got changed and then noticed the two pieces of fabric Jarlon have let her choose. She still hadn't decided what to do with them so she left then and peeked into Danielle's room. Danielle was fast alseep. Rhea frowned. The hosue was too quiet.
~Am I too dependent on others?~ Rhea asked Zaric,
~Why?~ Zaric asked, Rhea was going back to her room and she slid under the blanket, Zaric settled down next to her.
Rhea didn't reply to zaric gave an answer.
~No, Rhea,~ Zaric said ~You just prefer company over...none~
Rhea sighed,
~I guess,~ Rhea said and then fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 26 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 6:16 pm

Rhea awoke so see Zaric gone,
"Zaric?" Rhea called, the little fox poked his head through the door,
~You're up~ Zaric smiled, Rhea got dressed and then tied up her hair, her mind kept wandering to the Racoon from the night before. Rhea scratched her head and then gasped, looking at her head.
~Uhh...Zaric?~ Rhea asked,
~Ya?~
~Burns aren't supposed to heal this fast are they?~ Rhea asked, Zaric shook his head.
Rhea nodded and then dashed out the door.

-----------> Jarlons house
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 26 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 11:31 pm

.............Jarlon's house

I walked up to the door of her house. "Here we are" I smiled "I'm sorry for making you feel so bad, it wasn't anything you did"
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 26 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 11:35 pm

-------------> From Jarlons house

Rhea shook her head, "Don't worry about me, I'm sorry for upsettig you more," Rhea placed a hand on his shoulder and looked into his eyes,
"I just hope you get the 'rain' time you need," Rhea smiled, she stilldidn't understand what it meant but she had some idea, "And I'm here if you want to talk, I promise not to make it worse next time," Rhea smiled.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 26 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 11:38 pm

I laughed slightly "Sounds good. We'll talk soon" I hugged her again and kissed her cheek int he moonlight before stepping backwards and turning and walking away.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 26 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 11:39 pm

Rhea hugged him back tightly and then watched as he was leaving,
"I'll hold you to that," Rhea called after him.

Last edited by Mayxa on Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 26 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 11:46 pm

I turned around and pointed a finger at her and winked. "You go it" before disappearing into the dark of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 26 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 11:48 pm

Reha laughed and once he had dissappeared RHea walked inside and smiled, getting changed into her pajamas and then sitting down as she wasn't quite tired yet.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 26 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 11:53 pm

Danielle hadn't planned on going back to the house but she sort of drifted there, not really paying attention to where she was going. When she couldn't see the shadow of the trees anymore, she looked up, confused for a second before she saw the familiar house. She smiled to herself and walked up the porch, going into the house.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 26 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 11:55 pm

Rhea looked up when she heard the footsteps on the porch and the door creak open.
"Hey Dani," Rhea smiled, smiling her real smile.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 26 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 11:57 pm

She smiled back, closing the door behind her, "Hey, Rhea. You're not going to bed?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 26 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 11:59 pm

Rhea shrugged, "I'm not tired yet, I just left 'cause I couldn't stand the quiet," Rhea laughed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 26 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 12:02 am

She went over to sit next to her, "Well, what do you want to talk about? Preferably something that doesn't involve sobbing our hearts out." she asked, she didn't really like showing gushy emotion in front of other people.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 26 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 12:03 am

"I'd prefer that too," Rhea smiled, "Well...What did you do today...before you caught up with us?" Rhea asked.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 26 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 12:10 am

"I slept at Jarlon's place the night before, and got up pretty late.. don't know why, usually I'm up pretty early. That was strange, but anyway, just talked to him and Bardon for a while, same old, same old." she said and shrugged. "You talked with Jarlon all day?"
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 26 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 12:13 am

"Yeah I guess," Rhea said, "We did a little work too, when were going to make bread but I must have said something that made his day alot worse and...i dunno," Rhea shook her head, "So what did you talk about? With Bardon and Jarlon I mean," Rhea asked, Zaric jumped onto Dani's lap and batted at her nose.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 26 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 12:25 am

"Um, mostly just trying to cheer Jarlon up..." she smiled and moved her head back from his swiping paw. Alec put his front paws on her legs and nipped at Zaric's tail. "Guys, you have plenty of room, stop using me as a jungle gym." she said, kicking Alec softly.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 26 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 12:28 am

Rhea laughed, as Zaric turned to Dani and licked her cheek before jumping off her lap and landing on Alec. Zaric playfully growled.
"I've been meaning to fix this house, the roof and such but I haven't really got around to it," Rhea laughed as she looked around at all the holes.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 26 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 12:37 am

Alec and Zaric rolled around, playfighting. The two bushy tails, one orange and one red, flailed all over the place and Danielle smiled, it was so carefree and innocent. "It's been holding up for now, but we should get it patched up soon, snow might cave it in."
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 26 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 12:40 am

Rhea laughed, "Ya," Rhea laughed, rubbing the back of her neck, "We'll have it done before winter if we start soon," Rhea smiled. Zaric squirmed from from Alec and then pounced on him, pinning him down and Zaric barked with happiness and then rolled over. Rhea laughed as they continued rolling across the room until they hit a wall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rhea's house
Page 26 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 36  Next