Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forest

Go down 
+14
Saron
Pierce Von
Ronan
Gladrial
MohawkWolf
Wing Rider
Tyler
aryen
Argon
Mayxa
bancam_20
Athara
Mika
Illutari
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 9:10 pm

Imatari looked up into the sad eyes and licked her face and then nodded. She looked away and then back at Dani
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

Number of posts : 670
Humor : Avatar is a character from FFXIII :3
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Forest - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 9:20 pm

"We'll all miss you, you're welcome to come back anytime." she told her wrapping her arms around the familiar big furry neck in a hug, "Bye." she whispered sadly.
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Number of posts : 956
Job/hobbies : Vets, 'zoo' keeper lol (my house) and other stuff ^.^
Humor : Very sarcastic lol
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 9:49 pm

Bardon put his hands behind his head and sighed hard.
"I want to help her, but it's so hard right now, when she is ignoring me...." He whispered. His mind wandered back to when he made his mistake. He tried repressing that memory but it wouldn't go away. He couldn't leave it alone.
'It almost felt right, but not right at the same time.....' He thought.
"I shouldn't have kissed her, cause then maybe we could have become friends....." He thought outloud.
"Maybe even more then friends....." He sighed again.
"I am just a stupid jerk-no I am what J...." He stopped himself right there.
"I am just a stupid pig who needs to learn how to stay in my place." He told himself, keeping his eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 10:54 pm

Bardon finally decided he would see if Danielle would talk, after about two hours of waiting. He stood up and began where she went.

Once he reached the tree, he looked up at her and sighed.
"Danielle, please may I talk to you? As a friend?" He asked calmly.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

Number of posts : 670
Humor : Avatar is a character from FFXIII :3
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Forest - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:07 pm

"I don't want to talk right now." she replied blankly, not even bothering to look down at him. Her face was dead, showing no emotion and barely moving, even when she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:10 pm

He sighed.
"Alright. Like I said, I'm here." He said trailing off. He turned slowly and walked back towards nowhere.

He stopped at the edge of the trees and sat against a tree, laying his head back.
"I have done so much, no one will ever call me 'friend' again....." He closed his eyes and took in a deep breathe.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:17 pm

imatari turned from Danille and walked away, but turned one more time and swished her tail.

.............outside
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:53 am

It grew darker as the last of the sun disappeared behind the horizon, Kai wandered aimlessly into the far side of the forest. Kai wasn't in the best of moods, "WHY!?...Why of all the places to end up!...Why back at the same old village I tried to leave behind!!??" I snapped into the night sky at least what could be seen through the dense forest. 'Well hopefully I won't be noticed....maybe I won't be notice me, Right after I' a bit recovered I'll be leaving straight away' I thought kicking a branch from my path as I made my way deeper into the forest. My eyes felt heavier as I troughed on. suddenly tripping over a larger branch, I twisted in mid-air then fell on my badly injured side Shiroi didn't move as I landed. I had been carrying him for the past three days now. since he fell unconscious in an incident that happened right before we left the city by the sea where I had basically grew up. "KUSO!!!!" I screamed, fallowed by several sallow gasps. letting Shiroi slide to the ground only 4 inches away. I clutched my side as I rolled onto my back, whimpers escaped my lips. I bit my lip hoping to hold them back but to no avail. I didn't want to be discovered!... fast and sallow breathes made my bandaged chest heave, it hurt to breath. I ran one of my hands over my bound chest then looked at my hand and moaned, "it's broken open again..." I whispered blood covering my hand. ' it looks like this is as far as I go tonight...' I thought as o pulled Shiroi close to my side panting as I did so. ~Don't worry Shiroi...I'll be fine in the morning~ even though Shiroi wasn't awake I knew he could hear me, I could feel him relax a bit as I reassured him. I stretched out as best I could with the circumstances. my eyes closed. my short gasps and Shirois lights sighes filled my ears as sleep took away my conscious, 'Please let no one find us here...-' were my last thoughts before I rushed into a dream of the resent happenings.

(Part 1)
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:53 am

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kai's dream (or more like Nightmare)

After leaving the Village 4 and a half months prier, I slowly made my way back to where most of my childhood was spent. I had no clue what could and would befall me there.
Upon arrival everything looked very similar, we stood on a over looking cliff a ways away from the city, the gulls still soared aver head with their ever mournful yet peaceful cries, the ocean was just was beautiful and free as when Kai still lives beside it. I reached down and patted Shiroi's head as he took a deep breath, ~I almost forgot how wonderful it smells, Kai~ Shiroi grinned, we both watched as a ship just made port and was now being unloaded. Shiroi's hackles bristled slightly as we looked at an odd group of men made there was off the ship, what seamed their leader head snapped around and stared straight towards Kai. somehow Kai had caught his attention. ~Those men look like trouble!....~ Shiroi snarled and looked up at me, ~Don't worry, we're not here to draw attention...I was thinking the same thing, so we'll stay away from them at all cost~ I said running a hand through my hair as the wind started to pick up, I blew my wild red hair about, Shiroi took a seat and looked up at me once again, ~Umm....Kai you might want to wear a hood or something...it's a bit abnormal to have as Vividly Red hair as you do, don't worry.....I love your hair, but we don't want any extra attention....epically from those odd looking new comers...~ Shiroi stated with concern. he remembered the look that the one had given Kai, 'I don’t like it....' Shiroi thought to himself. I looked down to Shiroi a smirk came over my face ~Sure, I know what you mean~ I pulled my handkerchief from my neck and twisted it into a head band/head wrap it covered most of my hair. Shiroi snickered I started at him till he stopped. ~Haha, sorry Kai...it's nothing~ ~Ha! I don’t believe that for a second!...Come on spill it!~ I hit my knees and playfully tackled Shiroi tickling him furiously till he gave in. ~Ok...OK KAI STOPPPPPP....I'll tell~ I had him in a headlock about to give him another 'noogie' to his already ruffled head, I still held him. ~Yes?....~ I waited as Shiroi took his time to answer, ~Well it....It's just it reminds me of when we were still with Tark and the Gang~ I loosened my grip and Shiroi jumped from my arms, ~You used to do that with your hair~ his faces seamed to be a bit more serious. ~Ya....I know~ I said loosening the wrap letting my hair fall into it's natural obscure angled spikes, then retied it in a simple handkerchief with the end tucked under the knot at the back of my head, Shiroi nodded in approval. ~Ok...much better.~ he jumped to his feet, ~now let's find something to eat~ I laughed and patted his head, ~Yup, it's about that time.....but--~ I when silent, Shiroi looked into my eyes, ~Well, it's just I sure hope that the shop keepers don't remember me...as we both know we've....ermm...permantly (SP?) borrowed things from most all of them, at one time or another~ we both broke down laughing, ~Well, yes.,,,I sure hope so too~ I smiled and headed down the sloped edge of the cliff with Shiroi on my heels.
(part 2)
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:54 am

(And still posting.......>)
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:17 am

Kai walked into the villages Shiro walking close behind, they made their way to the main part of town, ~Whoa it's really chanced!~ I exclaimed excitedly. Shiroi nodded, ~Ah there Kai, look~ he lifted a paw and pointed to a sign, That read, "Sam & Sallie sea food" ~Ahh that sounds good...we haven't had sea food in for--well since we left here~ I smiled then brushed past the door flaps covering the doorway, about half an hour past and I walked out with fresh fried and cooked Sea food I had gotten a bit of everything, ~So what did you get...and more importantly, did anyone you used to know see you?~ Shiroi asked, I shook my head ~Naaa, not that I saw...but I did leave just in time, those odd looking guys was heading our way...so lets go back up to the cliff to eat....it's more safe there and we can see anyone coming~ Shiroi nodded with concern in his face once again, ~Oi, don't worry...they didn't see me, I did see them a bit closer thought....I don't like the look of them closer either~ I said as we started out of the towards to cliff we had come from earlier.----After they ate----- I packed away the left over's into a leather pouch I also had bought several large pieces of dried meat, for traveling. Hours passed like minutes as Kai and Shiroi walked the shores and rediscovered coves and tiny caves they had played in as kids, of coarse they were to small for them now. it was almost totally dark be the time both of them made it back up to the cliff after making a small fire. I pulled a small blanked from my pack, Shiroi and I laid down beside the fire but still far enough away as not to be burnt, we both fell into a peaceful slumber.
(Part 3)
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:53 am

Sometime several hours before dawn, I woke from a something I head moving about the outer edge of our camp, I didn't move, I would wait till I saw what it was before attacking, moving ever so slowly I pulled a
throwing knife from a wrist pouch, ~Shiroi wake up...but don’t move...we have an unwanted visitor in our camp~ he woke but was as still as a stone, he still breathed like someone who was still asleep. ~Good boy...can you see it?~ I asked Shiroi's eyes cracked open a slit, ~Ermm....~ he waited, ~Ah yes.....it's a human~ he said, ~I-is it one of those odd guys?~ I asked concerned, ~No, I don't think so....it's not standing the same as them, he...or she's good at camp robbing I can tell this much by the way he/she's moving~ Shiroi said, ~Tell me when their in range~ I said a smirk triched onto my face about the 'good camp robber' part Shiroi said. We waited and waited, slowly the person crept up with in range, Kai had purposely left a empty bag on the other side of the fire, Shiroi snickered, ~you always do that....is that really why you leave that bag there?....for camp robbers?~ he asked I smiled ~Sure I do...it makes the night more fun, and of coarse the robber will go for the easiest thing first....remember? we also used to camp rob~ Shiroi' eye brow twitched ~Haha, all to well Kai....I loved every minute of it~ a few more minutes passed very slowly, ~Ok Kai, when ever your read---~ Shiroi was cut short as Kai swiveled around without another second passing, I pulled another knife from my other wrist pouch and threw them and the same time cutting both biceps of the robber, not enough to seriously hurt him but enough for him to loose his grip in what ever he had in his hands, I reached for another knife and pinned him down with a knife to his throat, we both gasped at the same time, his was from shock, mine was from surprise, Shiroi darted to a defencive pose back to back with Kai, just in case the person had an Spirit animal, and sure enough out burst a large black wolf, it's hackles stood on end, ~Kai?....!~ Shiroi asked to my silence, I laughed. the attacker looked confused, "Wh-What are you laughing at?!" he demanded loudly, "Tark....your still a camp robber?" I asked no one could have seen a more shocked face them him at that second, "Tark?....how do you know my na--" he stopped short. as I pulled off my Handkerchief, my red wild hair glowed even more red in the dyeing fire, Tarks eyes grew large, "Tomodashi?..." he asked I nodded "Hai...Tomodashi....Wakai-Tomodashi" I took my knife away from Tarks throat and stood back reaching down extended a hand down, Tark took it and jumped to his feet, he gave me a big 'man hug' with several back slaps, "I thought...I though you where d---" I laughed, "Ya I thought so too.....but as you see I'm very much alive" Tarks black wolf relaxed and took a seat where he was, ~Whoa...it's been forever!....how you been Donk?~ Shiroi asked running up and rubbing along the side of his long lost friend, ~I'm good, as you see~ he said as stiff as he always was. ~Aww, still all stiff acting?~ he asked with a slight chomp to Donks tail, to his much disapproval, it soom became a game of 'chomp-tag' both of them disappeared into the dark playing like old friend that they were.
(part 4)
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:28 am

After Donk and Shiori ran off to play, and after several more hugs and back slapping guy hugs, Kai took Tark over and sat down by the fire, "So...what happened?" I asked " I heard that everyone's was killed" I said stirring the dyeing fire, then adding several pieces of wood it burst into flames once again, "well...they did, I'm the last one left" Tark said slowly staring into the fire. I rummaged in my bags and found the pouch with the dried meat, "Here...I know your hungry" I handed it to him, he smiled and excepted it thanked me and started to chew a piece off. "so how long have you been here?.....is there another gang?.....what have you been doing?....any family?" I asked one question after another. he nodded and finally chewed of a piece, "Ermm...no I'm alone, I don't know anyone....except for the ones that are out to kill me" he laughed, I myself chuckled. "So you didn't start another gang?....surely I thought you would" I said Tark looked back into the fire, "No" he said simply, "I could do that again.....I had to watch them die....I can't do that again" he chocked whither it was the meat or a different lump in his throat, I nodded, "no no, I understand, I could do that either" several minutes of silence followed "Why don’t you leave here?" I asked, "well why would I?....there's good work here" tark said, and by 'work' he didn't meant employment as least not the legal type. "mmm..." I nodded there was plenty of chances for earning money in one of the major ports on these shore, rich people like the odd dresses one came in from God know where a crossed the seas, I had never been across the oceans, at least not that I could remember. I had no memories from before I was about 5 years old, Tark eyed me, "So what 'bout you?...you seam to be thinking a lot...that's different for you" he laughed a bit. "Hmm?...Oh Haha, ya I guess your right, when I was little I didn't think much did I" I laughed and so the hours till dawn passed quickly way to quickly for both of us.

---Over the next several months time seamed to rewind back to when Kai and Tark where kids, they both went to see old places they played, it was great fun.
Kai began to turn back into a kid, both of the them loved to pock fun and make misfortune happen to the oddly clad 'new comers' once they even managed to dump a fresh chamber pot on ones head. lucky they never got caught in the act or else they would have been beaten mostly to death or something horrible, but it was worth it to them,

----Four months passed way to fast for both of the friends, either playing alone like then they were kids. or playing bad tricks on people which always to their enjoyment always ended up with a massive string of cursing, Kai began to start to have a little different sort of feelings towards Tark, But never showing it, Kai had never really know what 'Love' ment. it was a little hard at first but somehow managed it.
(part 5)
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:11 am

One day Kai wasn't feeling the best, Tark was a bit worried that maybe eat something that was that had gone bad, "You ok Kai?" he asked, "Ughh...ya I thin-" I covered my mouth and ran for the nearest bush, there I relived myself of my lunch, I felt a bit better afterwards, "You sure?....maybe you should take it easy for a day, we've been playing pretty hard for quite sometime" "naaa..,I'm ok now" "HA!....well anyways I'm a bit tired too, so we'll take today off, k?" Tark grinned, "Thanks Tark... the truth is I'm not felling so great today...ugh" we walked over and laid in the shade of a tree. "I bet you ate something bad..." Tark was always thinking that, even years ago, but most of the time it was true back then we ate anything we could get our hand on, that or we staved because we didn't get much of a choice. laying on our backs we watched the clouds pass by slowly, "Tark?...." "Hmm?" "Ah....well I have a question...can I ask you?" I asked not so sure he would understand, he rolled over onto his side and looked my in the eyes it made blush a bit and feel uncomfortable, "Well my the look in your eyes it's something rather serious,....and also it looks like your going to ask me anyways, right?" he winked and turned back over. "Sure Kai, what is it...I don't know if I'll have an answer but I'll try" a minute passed, "Wh.....what is Love?" I asked blushing again, "Huuhhhhh??" Tark asked sitting up, "You still don't know that one?...." "ermm...well no" I said a bit shyly. "You asked me that years ago....but this time I might be able to answer that a bit better.....or I think I can" he scratched his head, "Ermmm...." he looked at my face as I waited to a reply, "yes?..." "Well which one do you mean?....like girls and guys love?....of family like love?.....of you know like loving your pet" he nodded towards his wolf Donk, I thought for a minute, "Well I'm not sure what you mean....but I think I understand love for like pets....maybe" I sighed "Well what do you mean by that?" Tark asked a bit confused now, "Well I feel really close to Shiroi, if he were to die I ----" I went silent "I don't know what I would do.....but it wouldn't be pretty I know that much" Tark nodded, "Ok?....." "Well I've always been with Shiroi, we go everywhere together...we do everything togeather, hunt, pillage....fight, learn, or teach...the list goes on and on, we've always been very close when we were just kids I remember someone saying that me and Shiroi were bad somehow, I don't understand or know who said it....I forgot" Tark put a arm around my shoulder it made my heart just about stop, I had an odd feeling. "Hey, everyone forgets stuff....ya I know you'd different with your Spirit animal....somehow you and Shiroi as special, you two share something else more that me and Donk, which is only a friendship....you and Shiroi feel everything together somehow.....like when you got hurt when you were running through that old broken down cave and got hurt?.....You had the injuries but you didn't have to pain. Somehow Shiroi had your pain......I will never understand that" Tark sat back down, with his arm off of me I relaxed a bit and looked back into the sky. "Your connected somehow..." Tark said simply smiling over to me, I blushed and looked back to the sky. Tark thought so a while and laughed, I sat up "What's so funny?" I asked confused, "Well you know when you would change your personality...and acted all girly?....for some reason that just popped into my head" he laughed, I looked down, "hmm your right, I haven't done that in a while...Hmmm...I don't understand that either. why did that happen to me?" I asked. Tark smiled, "Hey hey hey.....I'm not an answering machine (LOL I just had to put that in there LOL) I laughed "ya your right, sorry......." he snickered "You'll find out someday...I guarantee it. your more persistent than a donkey!" we both broke down laughing till our stomachs hurt mine even more so. "Haha, opps Sorry Kai, you ok there?" he asked. "I'm ok now.... and ya I will find out....I want to know 'why...and what I am" I finished quietly to myself. the rest of the day passes slowly, but the next day was back to the same trouble.
(part 6.....ermm....when did I deiced to write a novel?....BWhaha)
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:37 am

I had been there for 4 months and about a week, the day started out about the same as the others. neither Tark Nor I knew that it would be the last one of the blissful days we would ever share.
it started out a simple day into plenty of trouble but nothing bad, everything was going as planed till we decided to take a look inside one of the ships in the port, it took forever foe Tark to convence me to go, the memories attacked me ever step of the way, "You know the last time we were going to a ship I was stabbed and almost died and killed Shiroi too!" I whispered. "Ya ya I know...all I could do was watch...but this time we won't get caught, I heard someone at the docks yesterday that the watchmen where planning to have a party lastnight, so that means Rum...and rum leads to dumb and slow...with bad headaches" Tark laughed, I thought for a moment, "aw ok...I'll go" as so we were off to the docks as Tark had guessed there was on watchmen, "Tark I don't like this...." I protested in a scared voice, "it's ok.....comeon it's only memories" we boarded one of the ships, I grew more and more uneasy and scared as time past, "Tark....let's go back, please!" I pleaded in a frantic whisper, he nodded. "It's far to quiet here.....something now righ---" we both turned to go, but to our horror a very tall man loomed up blocking us from the exit, I about screamed but thank fully Tark clapped a hand over my mouth. my heart raced faster that ever before. 'OH NOOO!!!....not again!........OH GOD PLEASE!' I thought frantically, 'Wheres Shiroi....and Don--OH NO, their on the shore, they where going to warn us if anyone was coming,...is that why I felt a terrible feeling?....and they captured?' I wondered my head getting dizzy, 'I think...s-' "Tark, it's Shiroi....Help m-e" I stuttered beginning the fall Tark grabbed around my waist and held me up even thought I was about limp. I knew Shiroi had been captured!
(Part 7)
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 4:45 am

(i'll finish in the morning........)
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:05 pm

"Who are you!" Tark demanded in a angry voice, he knew somehow I could know if Shiroi was captured or not, "This was a trap!" he exclaimed. the tall man wearing his odd clothes laughed in a evil way, "Well yes, I guess you could say that, all I had to do to catch my little bunnies was spread some false information....that's all" he looked at Kai with a lustful look, "Your friend doesn't seem so well....what's wrong with him" he asked almost in a concerned voice, Tark glared furiously at the man, I slipped from him grip and fell to the floor gripping my throat like it someone was hang me! not able to breath I grew even more week, Tark looked about 'I don’t know what to do!' I thought quickly, "Where it the White Fox!?" he asked angrily to the man, the man laughed, "My name is Lon...and what do you what with that Beast?" he asked putting hands on his scrawny hips, I hardly drew in breath the color in my face started to grow darker, but I did manage to say, "Th-eir....Ki-lling..-Shir-oi...can-t br-eath" I rolled around on the floor grabbing at invisible ropes around my neck, "KAI!...." Tark hit his knee. then snapped back to the man. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING! TO THE FOX!!!?.....their linked in an abnormal way...your hurting the fox!...or Kai, the other dies!....." Tark yelled, the man looked troubled but intrigued in a sick way, "Ohhhhh.....my this is special" he kicked Tark in the chest knocking the wind from his lunges and throwing him several feet from Kai, the man knelt beside and grabbed Kai's chin looking into Kai's fading eye color and face turning a odd shade of blue, Lon Gasped, "It's true!....You are the 'Witch of your Clan' how odd.....I've only heard of them, in fact I came here looking for one..." he sneered, "--For a Pet" he finished with delight, "This is in fact perfect...you will do anything and everything I say...or else I'll hurt your little Foxy friend outside" he laughed again, the turned his head to the door, "ok ok guy's looses the ropes....if he dies. you die too!" he snapped looking back as Kai's face and it's color. he looked a bit worried as Kai's face didn't lighten after the ropes were loosened, he stooped down and listened to Kai's chest, he face went pail, he leaned over and what appeared to be a kiss on kai's lips, Tark had finally got a bit of air once again, he gagged as the Kiss (CPR...kinda...xP) "You sick perverted Homo!....Kai's a guy!" Tark choked out, the man's face seamed to brighten a bit, he looked over at Tark, "That doesn't bother me....." he sneered brushing kai's very red hair out of the way, "That's even more sick!" tark stood to go to somehow help Kai, he stood and was instantly kicked once again this time even harder, 'ughh, he's got some leg muscles......I have to help Kai' Tark thought trying to get up again, this time he got kicked in the face. Poor Tark laid in a daze flat on his back hanging onto conciseness with all his might. Tark's memories got mixed and turned into knots nothing made since, the man said several things that even if he was totally conscious he probably wouldn't have understand, Lon, laughed and laid Kai down running a hand over kai's small body, Tark tried to move but couldn't, "Leave him alone!...stop messing with him" he said. Lon glared at him, "You sick FAG!" he screamed, Lon whipped around and slapped Tarks face, "I'm not a ---" he didn't finish "I can Change 'him' to what I want......but of corse you couldn't understand this....'he's very special, there's only 3 ever heard of........very special" he whispered into Kai's ear, I tried to larch away but Lon grabbed my arm and pulled me close, 'This man doesn't have any good intensions....I know that much' I though my head still spinning. 'I have to get away!' my heart beat fast and frantic, again I tried to get away but this time Lon grabbed my other arm he took a leather tie from one of the near wracks, and tied it behind my back, "We can't have you leaving without permission, now can we?" he spoke in a sing song voice that was very unpleasant to listen to. my balance was bad enough with my arms, but now that they were tied behind my back trying to stay upright was impossible. I fell helplessly to the floor, my head hit it hard which didn't help anything. he turned and paced the floor for a while contemplating what to do next he turned, "Well we must decide how to punish bad little boys like you..." He smiled with his oddly long smile was quiet eerie. he knelt down at my side I managed to turn to face him, "*cough-Cough, What do- you want........" I asked a bit hoarse. He smiled. "So you can speak..." Lon said in fake amazement, "What do I want?.....you want to know what you have to Do for me,...so you can leave?" he laughed. I looked over at Tark, neither of us knew what to do...other that we had to get away!...somehow. a long fingered hand ruffled my hair, I jerked away from Lon. my head had began to clear a little meaning I was able to more better. his grip was around my arm again before I could get away. a bit of a growl came from my lips as I glared at ill-intended man,. he just smiled and said. "I love your attitude.....and your hair, I've never seen Hair as red as yours......so I think I will keep you" Tark raged, "Enough!...let him go, you fag!" he jumped up and in a flash punched Lon directly in the face, Lon fell back with a howl, Tark grabbed my hand and both of us bolted as best we could from the ships hull, we reached the edge of the deck where to Dock was, but it wasn't there! it was a good 40 to 50 feet away. Lon's men had pushed the ship out enabling Kai and tarks escape. "Kai, this is bad!...." Tark said not only that they couldn't get off the ship without a long and hard swim, but also both of their Spirit animal were held hostage on the docks my Lon's men. Shiroi especially looked in bad shape. the men spotted them and laughed in a spiteful way, "It's not that easy to get away from Lon.....and if you try anything" he tightened the rope around Shiroi neck, Tarks eyes grew as Kai fell to the ground choking, frantically I tried to loosen the knot that tied my hands together. Tark jumped down and tried to help at that same moment *WHAMM* Tark hit the floor with a *Thud!* Lon had come from behind in the attempts of trying to untie me Lon had hit him over the head with a stay piece of wood, "Tark!..." I screamed clucking my throat, Lon looked furious, "Stupid boy!..." Lon strode past to the edge of the ship and yelled at the men to loosen the foxes Rope, or if they killed it they would die too. the men looked confused but did as they were told. "it's the real Kid the fox and the boy are linked! you idiots!!!..." he turned and kicked Tark in the guts, "You seem to had an odd fascination the 'fags'...boy" "Are you one?" he sneered. Tark coughed "no!" Lon laughed gleefully, "We will see about that...I love good entertainment!..." he dragged Tark and me back down into the hull of the Ship. both Coughing and choking Lon threw us to the ground, my eyesight began to fade, Tark noticed, "Kai--?" he asked in a worried whisper, "I-think I'm going--" I said gasping, Lon turned and looked sickly worried, "You can't die!...you will be my pet!" he said angrily grabbing a hold on my shirt and pulling my up close to his face then let my fall, Tark rolled in the way to break my fall, I barley nodded my thanks, "stay alive-- as all cost" I head went blank and my body when limp, and I knew no more.
(part 8...the newest part to my novel xD)
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 4:03 pm

I woke with a terrible head ache, in fact everything felt awful! my muscles were sore and bruised like I had been beaten. I was soaking wet and tired it was dark, I have no clue where I was or how long I had been out for. looking at my surroundings I saw someone walking towards my through the dark, as he walked closer "Tark!" I yelled trying to sit up but only managed to prop myself with sore arms, Tark stumbled forwards a hand on his side, "Tark what happened?...where are we?....how long have I been out for?" I asked in hast, Tark was injured and I knew it! my worried face shone in the moon light, "It's ok, you've been out for a day or so....I brought you back up to the cliff, that's where we are right now" I looked around "How-how did you get away?" I asked as Tark sat beside me, he coughed blood ran from him mouth, "Oh tark!" mustering my strength I sat up and moved closer to him, I put a hand on his side and gasped, it was almost to dark to see, but I could blood covered his tunic, several large slashed gouged deep into his side and it was bleeding profusely. "Tark...your-" he nodded. "Ya I know...it's bad too" he smiled through his obvious pain, "I-I've done something terrible....but we got away, and your aliv-" he stopped with a wince. I took him in my arms laying his head in my lap, "Shhh-Shhh, it's ok....what ever happened it's history" a tear ran down my face, "Don't worry I didn't let them do anythin--well your all bruised up.....I'm so sorry Kai" Tarks eyes looked heavy. a warm liquid ran over my thighs, my worried eyes shone in the moon light. Tark coughed up blood, "Kai....please forgive me, I've done something dreadful! to you." he coughed again and again, I held him close. "hey come on I have to get help...your loosing a lot of blood" more tears filled up my eyes and ran down my face, we both knew there was no helping it, Tarks breathes started to come in chokes and gasps, "Don't leave me.....everyone I have even known had died......please don't leave me" it was the truth too, Tark reached up, you don't have to be tough y-ou know.....Just be your self...and be happy" "What do you mean?...." I sobbed, "You never told me-- *Choke* I always thought you were a male...." Tark went in to a coughing fit then laid back into my arms, my tear stained face was blank from emotion, "I'm a female....?" I said in barely a whisper, "Well Du--hhh you should know that....right?" he looked confused and in pain, "You didn't know you where a girl?" he asked with a gasp, "No....I never knew.....I didn't know if I even had a gender" I began to sob again. "I'm so sorry......I had to...they said if I didn't they would kill Shiroi...I know you'd die....---you being my best and only friend I didn’t want you to di--" Tark covered his mouth blood began to leak from between his fingers, he was hardly breathing now, "I hope I didn't-----ma-ke---yo---...." "Shhhhhh..shhhhh....be quiet save your strength,.." "I wish I could have saved you years ago,...we could have been more than- fr-iends-......" "but we are Friends!...I don't understand!" I wailed, he slide a hand to my cheek, "Don't worry you will know someday.........I- Lov-ed---y-ou-.....Waka-I---T-o-mo-dash-I" those were the last words head from Tark, "Wait Tark, you can't leave!...how would you know if I'm female or not.........and what do you mean 'I hope I didn't make you---Tark?!" I shook him lightly but there was no response. he was gone. "oh no....Tark?" sobs over took me as I held onto his limp body, I now had lost every friend I had ever made!....Shiroi was in bad shape, cut's and bruises filled his white coat staining it red. I wasn't going to loose! Shiroi too!....at that moment I went wild!...out of my mind, "They will pay for this!.." I screamed into the night sky, I jumped up moved Sleeping Shiroi under a nearby bush and took off wildly running down the cliff that over looked the city,as I reached the edge of the wall surrounding it I could hear what sounded like a drunken party, lots of cheers filling the night sky, it only fueled my rage, I followed the sound till I reached an old pub, out side the door Tarks black wolf Donk had been killed and his beautiful hide was now stretched over a frame, it was to be used for making coats and other clothes, my knives were loosened in their sheathes about my wrists, with my small frame I kicked in the door, the cheers stopped dead silence filled the room as the door laid shattered in pieces on the floor, my eyes glowed inhuman like in the dark lighted pub, several of Lon's men gasped others pulled their knives not one of them took a step towards me, before they fell to the ground a small push-dagger (Throwing knife) imbedded in their throats, a bartender screamed and ran from the room, she had no quarrel with me so I let her go. however I turned back to Lon's men, in the far corner sat Lon himself with terrified eyes, "So this is what happened if you anger the 'Witch'?" he asked in a pale face, he obviously didn't want to die, "I guess you don't remember anything that happened to past 2 days....humm?" he asked. my eyes flashed around the room ready for anything, more animal like than human. Lon was scared but still fascinated by my actions, "Get him men!!!" he yelled, several of the men charged but fell before getting within a 7 foot radius of me. Lon gasped clapping a hand over his mouth. "Wh-what do you want?!!" he asked inching farther into the corner as if it would save him, "It's the reversed situation now!....I don't remember what happened, I don't want revenge,....but Justice!!" I growled I lunged forwards and pulled a belt knife and slashed another man down, blood dripped from the walls. Lon yelled "I don't care anymore KILL HIM!" the remanding 5 men were a bit more to kill, but within 2 minutes they also painted the walls, I whipped around to the other guys in the pub, and screamed. "If you what to live, GET OUT!" lucky I still have enough since to let the innocent go free. as fast as they could stampede out the door. I turned back to Lon. "Please-please let me go....I promise I'll leave you alone-" I cut him short with a slender knife to his shoulder, "Yes you willl" I hissed. he cried out on pain, "You know nothing of pain!....but you will know by the time I'm done with you!" (Ermmm.....enough 'R rated')
-----Several minutes later the screams from the pub stopped, I walked out covered head to toe with blood. I had recollected my knives, all 15 of them. a lady screamed as she looked out here door since there had been no sounds coming from the pub next door, there was no emotions on my face, I was blank and dizzy and also dead tired. I walked out of the city no one ever dared trying to stop me. after I left the edged of the city I walked down to the beach, the large iron gate slammed shut behind me to ensure I wouldn't come back. senselessly I walked into the ever rebounding waves letting the blood wash from my body. "justice has been paid in full Tark....rest in peace" -----Ha!, if only I knew what the future would bring----
(Part 9.....w00t w00t only one more part^^)
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 4:27 pm

It was just before dawn, I had carried Tark down to an old cave we used to play in till it became unstable, said my good byes then purposefully collapsed the old cave, giving Tark a proper old fashioned burial.
"Good bye old friend...rest in peace" I wiped a tear from my cheek and slowly made my way back up to the cliff where I had hidden Shiroi, he still slept on. I over looked the city. I t seamed to be in quiet a ruckus obviously from what I have done last night, with a silent apology I promised never to return, I picked up Shiroi carefully and started to walk in the opposite directing, not knowing where it would lead, but anywhere was better than there. I was a bit difficult because my entire body was sore from the beating I didn't even remember. after 3 hard days of traveling somehow I ended up back at the Village I have left 4 and a half months prier. the dream played on and on, it played over and over again the most painful parts, occasionally I would flinch as It replayed when I had received several nasty cut's and slashes from fighting in the pub, the last fight was the worst, several scars would be added to my collection, I slept for hours thankfully the dream stopped replaying ad was able to sleep peacefully for a short while.
(THERE THE 10TH AND LAST PART OF MY MASSIVE RANT.........*Huge Sigh* with 6,498 words in it completely )
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867

Forest - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 5:19 pm

---------From Vandecar----->

Mika had decided to take a walk in the forest. They had worked hard on the warehouse and had about half the stalls done. Mika just needed to get away that evening. Let the tears out once more. She walked silently through the forest as the tears ran down her face. How she missed Jarlon. Missed talking with him, laughing with him, walking with him in this forest. She sighed and kept walking. Suddenly she heard something. She perked up and looked around. Hidden behind some branches she saw a patch of white and then red. She wiped away the tears and investigated. She saw Kai sound sleep with his fox beside him. 'Kai' she thought "Kai" she said gently as to not scare him. She knew how jumpy he was.
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 5:25 pm

I had been sleeping a little easier that before, I head a soft yet sorrowful voce. waking up proved harder than I thought. finally my eyes opened my body was to stiff to move. "Mika?..." I whispered the gasped half from surprise I didn't think anyone would find us, and half in pain I clutched my chest.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 5:31 pm

"Yes it is me" she said quietly "What happened to you?" she asked as she glanced over his wounds.
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 5:36 pm

"ughhh, you did find me...." inhailing sharply i rolled over and faced her, "it-it's a long story...." i tried putting up a 'tough guy act' but failed as a whimper excaped, "Don't w-orry about me....i'll b-e ok..." 'In about 3-4 months...' i though to myself. seeing her face i asked "And you?.....you look terrible, what happened?" i said in a soft voice, she looked like she was going to burst into tears.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 5:40 pm

"Ya I always seem to find you. Uh huh sure you are." she looked over his wounds and had flash backs of Jarlon. She squeezed her eyes shut and opened them again. "Um..you remember Jarlon?" she asked as she started trying to tend to Kai's wounds
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 5:45 pm

I bit my lip to cover a moan, "Jarlon?..." I thought back to the night he pulled me and Shiroi indoors and how he had gave us a blanket. "Umm, a little.....what happened?" Mika reached over and started to unwrap one of the many bandages but I stopped her hand, then held it. "Please don't.....just sit, what happened to Jarlon?" I asked she was in no state to help with injuries, and I was a bit spooked about letting others help help me. it was an old habit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forest - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forest
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next