Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forest

Go down 
+14
Saron
Pierce Von
Ronan
Gladrial
MohawkWolf
Wing Rider
Tyler
aryen
Argon
Mayxa
bancam_20
Athara
Mika
Illutari
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Forest - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 5:52 pm

Mika bit her lip, "I'm not going to let another person die on me d@mn it. Now let me help you" she sighed
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 6:06 pm

I still hadn't found out what was bothering me, but i panicked. "No, stay away.....Please Mika" i somehow stooted back several feet, i picked up Shiroi, "I'll be fine.....and beside i can't die yet" i said not trying to hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 6:15 pm

Mika watched him with pained eyes. "I....fine" she said and sank to her knees. "You want to know what happened? Jarlon's dead...he's dead ok? Now can people please stop asking!?" she cried. "He was killed two days ago" she wept. "He died in my arms..." tears were now streaming down her face.
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 6:23 pm

'Oh!..." I hung my head from what I had seen he was a pretty nice guy, "he's dead....just like Tark....both dead" I whispered seeing Mika cry made my own bottled up emotions break free, tears filled my eyes and began to stream over and down my cheeks, "I'--I'm truly sorry....I know how it feels" I said through a sob, I didn't even try to cover it, my emotions took over. with the death of Tark, and his Wolf....then killing all those men, I crawled forwards and slide a hand down Mika's face, "I'm so sorry....I didn’t know" my breathing wasn't good before....now with crying it was even worse! I went limp falling over on my side and pulling my legs up to my chin I just cried Shiroi motionless beside me.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 6:28 pm

Mika looked up "tark?" she sniffed "oh Kai I'm sorry" she pulled herself forward cradled Kai in her lap. Both continued crying for the ones they had loved. She looked at Kai concerned when he/she went limp. "Kai?" she sniffed. She rubbed Kai's back as to wake Kai. "Kai!?" she asked again.
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 6:36 pm

With troubled breathing I said, "There all dead.....they killed Tark!---" "*Gasp* I-I ----I killed them all!......now I'm all alone" my body was still wimp, I looked up into Mika's eyes both of our eyes were sorrowful, the teal/green in my eyes seamed to fade a bit, for the first time I had ever really trusted someone...for some reason i was biginning to trust her. I just scooted closer to her held onto her arm like if she was going to leave me and cried, for once my heart and soul it's self seamed to be breaking. my breaths came in short gasps but that didn’t stop my crying, Shiroi twitched once then laid still at my side, Kai didn't notice it.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 6:49 pm

Mika sighed and let more tears fall. She just stayed with Kai for awhile. Finally she looked at Kai. "Kai..I know you like the outdoors..I know you feel trapped indoors. But we need to get you inside. It will snow again soon. Come back with me to my house? Please?"
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 7:03 pm

The innocent look Had come back to Kai's face, I looked up at Mika I tensed up a little at the mention of 'indoors' "I don't like it......but-" I gasped and held my side it had started to bleed once again, 'I have to get some help...if I can't move, I can't hunt...and if I can't hunt then Shiroi will...he'll di-' I stopped myself from thinking that way. "ok.....but you must promi-se....No one must know I am here....Please?" I asked still teary eyed, "Once I have healed a bit....I will find a way to repay you.....then I must leave" I said looking at Shiroi as he slept then back to Mika, "I'll need a little help...." I said embarrassed. I could hardly move, I struggled to a sitting position, I didn't move any farther till Mika answered.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 7:05 pm

Mika looked down. "Can one person know? She is very trust worthy and won't hurt anyone I promise!" mika assured. "She is living in my house at the moment. She is Jarlon's sister.
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 7:31 pm

"Sister?....." I thought for a moment, It couldn't be helped. "well there's no way around it I guess...." I said quietly still not wanting to trust anyone else. Something about Mika made me feel I could trust her, maybe it was the fact that both of us had lost someone special...I couldn't really put a finger on it. I nodded. "ok...I'll only trust you though" I clutched my side with a wince.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 9:02 pm

Mika nodded "Ok" she smiled sadly "Can you walk or do you need help?" she asked gently
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 9:07 pm

Still embarrassed that I have to ask someone for help, "Well walking won't be a problem....it's just staying upright" I chuckled nervously then coughed. I sighed ' just say it kai!....' I thought to myself, "C-can you help me?" I asked a little rusty. I held out a hand and with the other I scooped up Shiroi and held him close.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 9:10 pm

Mika nodded "I would be honored" she said gently. She gently took his arm and hand in one arm and placed her hand around his back to his other shoulder. Gently keeping him upright without restraining him. She knew what it was like to feel trapped and she tried her best not to make him feel the same. "Ok this way" she said quietly and they slowly walked to her house.

--------------Mika's house-------->
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 9:12 pm

Kai coughed several times after standing with Mikas help, "Thank you...." i said as we set off towards her house.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

Number of posts : 670
Humor : Avatar is a character from FFXIII :3
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Forest - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:03 pm

(too lazy to write something D:)

--Jarlon's Grave-->
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 8:33 pm

<----Mika's house----

...she found the Huge tree stump that she and Shiroi had lived in when they were living there months ago. she began to look about, there was a small clearing off to the side of the old stump. "This would be a perfect place to live...." needing the exercise she began to clear old branches and rocks from the clearing, 'it would be a perfect place for a small hut....and months down the road she would need somewhere to live far enough from the village but still close....it's perfect right inside of the forest" she felt as easy as she worked, it kept her heart rate up and therfore kept her warm as she worked. before she knew it she had worked about on hour the clearing was totally clear now a large pile of branches and bark laid off to the side of her favorite tree. "This will do perfectly!..." she said looking at what she had accomplished, growing a bit weary she took a seat and started to plan out what the hut would look like....and where it would be positioned, she sat back closed her eyes for a moment to visualize it.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:20 pm

(from whereever)

Mika had gone back to her house to find Kai gone. "Kai" she growled slightly and sighed. She went into the forest to find her. She walked quietly until she came to a small clearing. She found Kai sitting down it day-dreaming. "Decided to take a walk?" she asked gently
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:23 pm

I jumped a bit as Mika called my name, I got to my feet. "Ah yes....I needed some air...and exercise" I said in a present voice obviously pleased about something as I brushed off my back.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:29 pm

Mika smiled slightly "Fair enough..just not to much exercise ok?" She looked around. "Had some energy to burn?" she asked curiously
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:35 pm

i nodded, "A little.....my legs are used to moving all the time....so it's been a bit hard sitting or laying still" i laughed them pointed around the cleaned clearing by a huge root ball of a fallen tree. "While i'm ermmmm....busy-" i ment the baby, "I will work on making a hut/house to live in.....i want my child to have a place to call home..even if we arn't here much..but i want 'it' to have one all the same, and this is my favorite part of the forest" i smiled looked at the pile of branches that i had cleared.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:41 pm

Mika was about to say that she was welcome to stay in Mika's house but she kept silent. She understood. "Looks good" she said instead. "You realize the winters get cold here...very cold" she said quietly
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:51 pm

She nodded, "I'm originally from the mountains....but yes I can tell it get's cold" I walked over beside Mika. "It will also help pass the time.....by the time it's finished I will be around spring...and the little one would be coming about the start of spring...I guess" I blushed. "I beg you pardon but if it's ok with you, I will intrude on your kindness and hospitality through the winter......" again it was a little hard to ask for something I had never in my life had to.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:53 pm

Mika smiled "Then it will be good to occupy your mind with building it" She gently put and arm around Kai's shoulders "I would be glad to have your company. I would be very lonely in that house if you and Rial were not there. I don't know if I would be able to get up every morning" she said quietly
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:57 pm

Mika made it sound like I was needed, It felt good, "Well then...I will be happy to help you" I said with a nod of my head. "Shall we go back?...." I asked with a slight shiver.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:59 pm

Mika smiled "thank you, yes lets" she helped Kai up and they started walking back to the house. "So is there anything made from leather that you would like for the baby? Oh.." Mika smiled slightly "I know...how about a carrier? Something you can put on your back so baby can come with you everywhere? The Lakota's use it all the time"

------------------Mika's house----------->
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forest - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forest
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next