Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forest

Go down 
+14
Saron
Pierce Von
Ronan
Gladrial
MohawkWolf
Wing Rider
Tyler
aryen
Argon
Mayxa
bancam_20
Athara
Mika
Illutari
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2009-09-17

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:31 pm

Sefiroso thinks to himself 'well its either now or never if i get the one next to her she may get the chance to run and they would be distracted by me so...here i go' He then knocks an arrow on his boy and aims it at Zireans captive aiming for his heart 'geez i hope my aim is as good as ever' He bthen lets the arrow loose sending it at her captive
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Number of posts : 976
Job/hobbies : going to school/ Reading, writing, drawing, dragons, horses
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:36 pm

An arrow scratched the mans shoulder. He yelled out in pain letting loose of the silver knife. She elbowed him in the gut, and reared the horse. The elf fell off and hit the grownd surprised.
He yelled "Kill her!" She was surrounded within seconds. He got up and brushed himself off, like nothing happened.

Last edited by Shur'tugal on Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:37 pm

stands to his full height knocking 3 arrows at once aiming at a group of bandits who were unaware of what was going on fireing as they turned and saw him standing there
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:41 pm

She reared the horse at two of the bandits next to her. She was weaponless after all.
'That's it kick that guy in the gut.' The angle said and she smiled. happy to have them agreeing with each other for once.
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:51 pm

Sefiroso then jumps from the tree and draws both swords but he looks over at Zirean and yells "Catch!" as he screams that single word out he throws his right handed swords and charges at a group of bandits
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:08 pm

Zirean saw the sword fly towards her and caught it with her right hand. Just managing to turn the horse around to catch it. She stabbed the nearest one with the sword. Wolves started jumping on the horse she was riding it soon fell to the ground and she jumped off just in time.
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:12 pm

Sefiroso begins chargeing through the bandits makeing his way towards Zirean when he heard a familiar noise he looked in the trees and their was Lux running above him ~Lux hurry go distract those wolves use your speed and brains to outsmart them afterall they are brutes~
~yeah yeah if thats what you want~ Lux replied with a yawn
Sefiroso sidesteps a bandit on horseback and swings up behind the guy throwing him off of it thus stealing the horse and barreling it through the bandits "Zirean hop on we can't expect to take them all on lets get back to town!"
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:19 pm

"We Can't leave any Behind! There after ME not......You!" She yelled over the shouts. She slashed another ones throat. She didn't want anymore coming after her. Especially if they knew about her secret. She was vulnerable to anyone now if word got out. "JUST go get Help!" She yelled.
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:21 pm

shakes his head "I don't plan on letting them go i expect them to follow... nevermind we stay and fight then!" jumps off the horse quickly tieing it to a tree as he backhands a chargeing bandit with the flat edge of his sword "Can't you atleast get Mithous to come over here or something?" he yells as he stabs an incomeing bandit in the gut
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:37 pm

"I can't he's locked in the stable. Unless someone lets......him......out." She said between strokes. "Or........ugh.....He breaks free." She saw the man that had hurt her he held the knife threateningly. She freezes scared. He was at least 5 feet in front of her. He charged her, she stepped out of the way just barely. Being an elf he was wayyyy faster than she was. He charged her again and managed to slice her arm. "AHHHHHHH." She bent down on the grownd grabbing her arm because it was silver she was quickly weakened.
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:42 pm

"hey now watch who you cut with that thing... i may not know her well but i trust enough i combat!" he screams as he draws his bow kicking any incomeing bandits away as he fires a gold arrow at the bandit piercing his shoulder as Sefiroso drops the bow he looks out of the corner of his eye and sees a bandit kick Lux into a tree and draw a knife walking towards her. His eyes go blank as he goes into a blindess fury "Fool no one...and i mean no one touches Lux!" he screams in rage and charges grabbing two bandits by the neck as he runs pass and they try to bar his way he slams their heads together pulling his left handed sword out he then cuts the man in half. After the mans body falls he picks Lux up and lays her on a branch ~I shall be back my friend...but first these bandits DIE!"
with that he truns to face the rest of the bandits "come at me if you dare i'll take all of you on right NOW!" so he charges with that final yell
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:18 pm

Zirean barely saw what happened. The silver nife had weakened her so greatly in just a few short minutes that she'd collapsed on the ground lying on her back. It didn't seem possible but here she was on the ground with blurry vision and too weak to get up.
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:43 pm

Sefiroso came out of his rage running towards Zirean. Without stopping he grabbed her arm and threw her over his shoulder "well now that you are injured we can not remain here" ~come on Lux i know your weakened but hurry now to the horse!~
~yeah...i am on my way...~ Lux replied weakly as Sefiroso threw Zirean over the horse and hopped on himself cutting the ropes with his sword and urging the horse into a canter "time to leave!" with that Lux Jumped into his lap from the tree as they travelled on to the stables

--------->stables
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Number of posts : 809
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Forest - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 9:03 am

.............town hall

~Revenge, they came back for Zirean I guarantee it~ Just then I saw a horse and rider and a draped person.
~It's lux and his master~ Samba ensured me. ~But there are more guys left should we go take care of them first?~
~Absolutely~ I pushed him into the clearing. As samba landed he quickly grabbed on up with his mouth and he was instantly dead. The two of us stood still waiting and listening for anymore sounds. Just then Samba burst out a flame and incinerates the trees and brush around him.
Back to top Go down
Ash'Neek

Ash'Neek

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 1:11 pm

Ash'Neek wiped blood away from a scrape in her knee. It was an artificial wound, nothing to worry about, but she disliked the sticky fealing of the red liquid.
~You really should know better by now~ said Arwan from above. Ash threw him a glare, though she knew it wouldn't faze him. He was a golden eagle, a bird of prey, he could out glare anyone.
She wiped off the wound with a black rag that could be identified as being used to clean up blood, if you looked close enough. She stood back up and dabbed her cheek, which supported a day old scar, and threw her hood overhead.
"How much longer until Cahoon?" she asked. That was the good thing about having Arwan around. With his magnificent eyes in the sky, she'd never have anyone sneak up on her. Very fortunate in a forest known to be thick with theives.
~Not long~ Arwan said with a pause.
"What? What are you not telling me?"
~Your confidence in me is touching~
"Arwan,"
~There are a few people in the woods, but nothing to worry about. A couple on a horse riding away, a lone traveler close by them, and a group traveling west.~
"Oh, well, If there's nothing to worry about... I think I'll just visit this group. I havn't talked to any real company for a day and-"
~Yes, yes, that's all very nice. I'm sure you where aboout to insult me something grand, but part of the group had actually turned deeper in the forest, towards you.~
"But there's nothing to worry about."
~...~
"Arwan!"
~Yes, well, they may have been bandits.~
"What?!"
~Well, I, knowing you, couldn't very well go telling you what they were. You are supposed to be taking a break from your constant warrior mindset. That's why you're coming home, for peace.~
"Yes, well, It doesn't look like I'll have much of a choice now, does it? Numbers? Estimated time of arrival?"
~Just four, scouting party, it looks like. They'll be here in two minutes.~
"Oh, lucky me... Not enough time to set any traps...So, should I be the poor damsel in destress, the innosent, incompatant bystandars, the snooty noble, or the warrior queen?"
~Will my oppinion really make any impact?~
"I think I'll do noble, damsel in destress. We'll see how close I can get without getting them on their guard."
She hid her cloak and bow behind a nearby tree. She hid five arrows in strategic possitions. She pricked her arm slightly, taking the blood and smearing it by her hairline. She waited.
~One minute and closing.~
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 4:18 pm

------Stables.

After Zirean got on Mithous she rode out of the town and into the forest. It was bright and sunny for her mood. She didn't know if she was truly in love with Saron or if there could be others out there for her to love. Confused she led Mithous deeper into the woods, exploring the territory and getting to know the terrian.
Of course it would all change once the snow cleared. She put her hood up to keep the wind at bay and her cloak covered Mithous's rump. Making her an unwanted presance. She realized that her boring human senses were enhanced durning the time that the man had bit her. Now it was much easier to hear, smell, and see better than most humans. They traveled along a deep trench in the hillside.
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 6:45 pm

Sefiroso and Lux came running through the woods on their way to the mountains when as one they both stopped in an instant as they studied some recent tracks ~it seems...my friend...we either have more bandits or a visitor...~
~The smell is unfamiliar... an eagle patrolls the skies...i could attempt to ask him but we would need to climb to the top of a very tall tree~ came Lux's sharp reply
~Fine hop on my shoulder, and i will take you as high as i can go~ yelled Sefiroso as he ran pass Lux and she jumped onto his shoulder. after what felt like ages of climbing Sefiroso emerges from the tops of the trees and Lux decides to yell at the eagle ~Hello! i was wondering if you saw any strange people wandering through these woods? we are a little paranoid and we saw some fresh strange tracks and if there are others by chance would they be bandits?~ after that was said they waited for the Eagles reply
Back to top Go down
Ash'Neek

Ash'Neek

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 32 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 12:16 am

It wasn’t the best time for Ash’s mind to wander, yet it was.
She couldn’t help but be annoyed at Arwan. If he had told her about the bandits sooner, she could have laid down a brilliant, all-be-it crazy, trap. But, of course, Arwan let her know at the last moment. He made it seem like he was trying to protect her, but Ash’Neek knew better. He was a devious golden eagle. She was sure he had a more sinister plot hatching.
Her mind wandered to what he would be like as an evil mastermind, dressed in leather, sitting in a high backed chair at the end of a long table, stroking a cat… except eagles couldn’t dress in leather… they didn’t sit, they perched… and Ash was fairly sure that it would be awkward try to stroke a cat… you needed to have opposable thumbs to do that, or maybe tentacles, like a giant squids.
“Could a squid pet a cat?” she wondered aloud.
Arwan, used to Ash’Neek’s seemingly random thought process, chose to ignore her, instead preparing for the heat of the battle, and maybe cursing their bad luck. Or maybe he was listening to the strange fox up in the tree. They were closer then he had lead Ash’Neek to believe.
Pondering for a moment, he gave up the plot forming in his head to send them on their merry way, oblivious to the bandits, and thus making Ash’Neek oblivious to them – he knew that he didn’t want anyone extra to keep an eye on, but he finally decided to reply in truth, getting Ash’s attention back to the task at hand in the meanwhile. ‘Who cares if a squid can pet a cat?’, though his mind quickly surmised that, ‘Yes, it probably could pet a cat, though not in the ordinary sense. But that brings up the question of why one would pet a cat.’
~There is a traveler with a fox who is asking about the bandits. They seemed to have caught up to some tracks~
Ash put her hands together and ran her fingers across one of the blades she kept in her sleeve, “Well, it’s only fair to warn them… How long do we have left?”
~Do you need more time to ponder the theories of squids and cats?~
“Arwan!”
~Thirty seconds and counting~
“Then hurry up and tell them,” Ash’Neek snapped, “I’ll need your help in a moment here. Don’t think you’re getting out of this fight,” she hissed in a whisper, “But don’t do anything until I’ve gotten the first strike in!”
Then, she started weeping, getting into her damsel-in-distress act.
Arwan swooped towards the fox, and out of the view of any bandit, ~There is a party of four heading towards us. Some sort of flag team, I presume. Perhaps taking information back to someone… It is a likely conclusion that they are, indeed, bandits, and with a goal, might I add. No petty thieves would travel in such large of numbers. They seem to be after something… though I wouldn’t put thievery behind them. It is likely that they wouldn’t be able to help themselves if confronted with something shiny. We plan to stage an attack on them... as confrintation seems unavoidable. It would be prudent if you where to inform myself of your actions, as any complications in our plan could result in casualties...~ If Arwan wern't an eagle, he would have raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 32 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 3:47 am

As Lux translated the conversation Sefiroso drew his boy ~Lux ask for the direction of these bandits~ Sefiroso would say with a smirk as he knocked an arrow ~ Yeah alright... Eagle do you by chance know of which direction they may come in? we have encountered these bandits before and we had to retreat before we could kill them all...a friend of ours got injured during the fight.~ inquired Lux
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 32 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 6:21 am

Zirean rode in the woods, unaware of what was going on a ways away. She had peaceful conversations with Mithous, and enjoyed the quietness.
~You had a dream about Hades the Lord of the Dead?!~ He said alittle creeped out.
~Yes, but I didn't think about it before. He said that I will endure a deep depression. I guess that means it'll last for years. But I couldn't understand the rest of it. It seemed like he was happy that I was a werewolf. Though he garanteed a spot by his throne.~ She shook her head, unhappy with the idea. Her cut started throbbing.
~That's wierd....~ She said to him. Her sore on her neck throbed as well. ~Ouch...what the.....~ She stopped Mithous and listened around her for a moment.
Zirean concentrated, she heard muffled talking and arguing. ~Lets go, there ahead somewhere.~ She pulled out her sword.
Walking a few hundred feet she stopped at what seemed to be a path, there ahead of them, were bandits. ~Revenge troops......~Mithous said angerly. He pawed the ground. She sat on him frozen with fear.
~Mithous....no....I will not get involved with them....~She said nervously.
She saw the exact same man who'd cut her. He had a bandage around his arm and was carring the knife. She sat there sweating she couldn't fight them. They knew her secret and were after her again.
(Just going with the flow.Lol)
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 32 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 8:01 am

(this a test >:O i am not sure if it worked)
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 32 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 10:09 am

It was a few day's since they'd cut her but she couldn't do anything now. ~Zirean what's wrong?~ he asked. He was confused at why she didn't want to get involved with the man that had hurt her. Flowers were poping up out of the snow from being so warm out. But it was still chilly, she backed Mithous away slowly. A twig snaped, the men froze.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Forest - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 32 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 10:41 am

Laohu and Laoshi were walking quietly through the forest. He heard a commotion to his right and a twig snapping to his left. He quickly darted behind a tree and waited. He saw a group of men looking suspiciously into the forest. He looked over where the twig had snapped and saw a young woman. She looked armed but he didn't count that as much in his mind. He looked back at the men. He grinned and then quietly walked towards their camp. He stopped not 5 feet behind where they were standing. "Looking for something?" he said causally with a slight asian accent. He walked over and tasted their stew. He coughed "you need to learn to cook mate" he chuckled and watched them.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 32 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 12:02 pm

The leader looked at him and said "What's it to you?". Zirean lisened quietly sitting on Mithous. She'd stopped him right after he broke the twig.
~What are you waiting for, These are the same people that nearly killed you yesterday.~She'd put her sword away, not sure of what to do next.
She said ~I'm not going to interfere.....Remember what happened last time....~ She said quietly.
Mithous turned his head to look at her. ~Fine, but you won't get anything accomplished this way.~ She said to him ~Yeah but they also have the same silver knife that almost killed me.~ She started sweating more. It seemed like the more she hung around the more nervous she got.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Forest - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 32 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 12:13 pm

Laohu raised an eyebrow and saw Laoshi out of the corner of his eye moving around into an attack able position. "Nothing to me if you can't cook" he shrugged. "However it is something to me if you are looking for trouble." he said as he put his hands on his hips pushing back his coat and revealing two samurai type swords at his side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forest - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forest
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next