Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Barn sight

Go down 
+2
Mika
MohawkWolf
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Barn sight - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:02 pm

"Good idea, we're gonna need tools though..." he said thoughtfully and turned to Mika, "Do you know anywhere we could get tools?"
Back to top Go down
http://thelazyone22.deviantart.com/
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:04 pm

Mika bit her lip and thought about it. "Um...town center maybe?"

(There is tools in the town center, but remember we are in the middle ages lol, try and keep the tools in the era Wink)
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:05 pm

"Okay, do you want to go Kai or should I?" Aaden asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:19 pm

(LOL ya...)
"OK...let's go see if we can find anything that's still ble to be used....You want to come Mika?" i asked standing.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:20 pm

"Um..I think I'll stay sitting. Whisper makes a great back support. ~Don't you Whisper~ ~Don't let it go to your head~ Mika smiled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:22 pm

"Ok...well let's go Aaden....Let be back" i said back to Mika as we walked, "Hey...want to race?" i asked being in a competitive attitude.
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:24 pm

"I think I'll stay and keep Mika company..." he said, "Unless you need help of course..." he said and trailed off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:26 pm

"Ha,...Ya i can go..." i laughed, "Be right back" i said with a wink, Shiroi ran over and bounced at my feet, ~Lets go!~ we both took off racing off out of sight in a flash.-----Town hall---->
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:28 pm

Mika smiled and looked up at Aaden as he came and sat down. She scooted a little closer to him and rested her head on his shoulder (different one from last night lol) "So how do you like ranching so far?" she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:32 pm

He smiled and answered, "The beginning isn't so great but once we get the animals, I think it'll be fun." he said and put a tentative arm around her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:35 pm

Mika smiled and nodded. She let him put the arm around her shoulder. A move that even surprised herself. Maybe with having no other choice but to trust when she had been blindfolded had taught her something. She sighed slightly and leaned into him just a little more. "I can't wait to get the horses, I was thinking of going out and scoping out the local herds next week."
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:39 pm

He frowned a little, "How're you going to be able to manage that?" he asked, deliberately looking down at her bandages.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:41 pm

Mika bit her lip thinking about it. "I don't know...that was my plan before I fell anyway" She smiled slightly. She was actually kinda enjoying this. It was nice to be next to a guy and feel safe. Especially a cute one...
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:46 pm

He smiled, he seemed to smile a lot around her, he noticed and leaned his head on hers.

Last edited by MohawkWolf on Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:50 pm

(Perfect time to break it up....LOL) Kai and Shiroi came runing back i saw them from a ways away and called, "Umm am i distrurbing anything?" as i got closer i saw them sitting quiet close, i blushed a DEEP shade pf red and turned, "Ahh- ahh i forgot something....." and took off running in the oppisit way i had just come from. ------Forest--->
(ROFLLLLL....)
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 10:07 pm

Mika smiled and sighed slightly as he rested his head on hers. She look up when Kai came around. "no Kai..your o..." and he disappeared again. She looked back at Aaden and blushed slightly "I wonder what that was all about..."
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 10:07 pm

Aaden laughed, "Looks like we scared him away..." he said, "He's only eighteen, that probably wasn't so comfortable for him."

Last edited by MohawkWolf on Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 10:11 pm

"I guess so..." she looked back at Aaden and blushed as their faces were now only inches apart. She quickly looked down.
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 10:14 pm

He chuckled at her shyness but didn't push it, he was happy enough to just sit there and talk with her. "It's your turn, why did you come to Cahoon?"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 10:19 pm

Mika smiled and settled back against his shoulder. "Um..I came from the new world. I had nothing left so I came here. I was wandering in the forest and something told me to come this way. I guess the village kinda grew on me.." She decided to leave the whole ship incident for another time. She was more comfortable with only Jarlon knowing about that at the moment.
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 10:30 pm

"I see..." he said, sensing that she didn't want to continue, "...Well, I suppose now is a good time as any to tell you about those family problems..." he said, his expression turning sadder. "I never knew my dad, he never wanted a kid and when my mom said she was pregnant, he stole half her money and fled." he sighed and continued, "My mom, naturally was heartbroken but that led her to becoming a little crazy and a drunk. She used to yell at nothing at all and was always telling me to get her some more whiskey, I was terrified to go near her as a kid so as I got older, I left the house more and more, she didn't notice when I left or when I came back. I guess at the time I didn't realize it but part of me wanted her to miss me, to notice when I left. So one day, I decided to gather up what I had and just leave, I had no purpose and I realized my mother wasn't going to change, not unless my father came back but that was impossible..." he trailed off his throat tight. He hadn't told anyone that in such a long time, it made him more uncomfortable to hear it now.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 10:34 pm

Mika's eyes saddened as she listened. "I...I'm so sorry Aaden" she said gently. "No one should have to grow up like that." She wanted to tell him about how she had grown up but she didn't want to seem insensitive. Her childhood had been pretty good actually..till the plague came that is.
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 10:38 pm

He smiled but it never really reached his eyes, "Never mind it, that was then, this is now." he said, brushing it off quickly.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 10:42 pm

Mika nodded slightly. "I..I grew up on the plains. You could see for miles. Sometimes I would ride my horse for half a day. Just running over the plains. The wind flowing through our hair." she smiled at the memory. "When I would come back my mother would always have a warm buffalo stew waiting. Sometimes I would have to wrestle my little brother for it though" she chuckled. "but...that..that all stopped about 2 years ago.." she trailed off.
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 10:46 pm

He smiled fully now, Mika could probably make him smile after anything but it faded a little when he heard the end, "What happened?" he murmured, hugging her closer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Barn sight
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Road to Enchantment :: Cahoon :: Barn-
Jump to: