Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mares and Foals pasture

Go down 
+8
Zack
bancam_20
Argon
Kuruk
Illutari
Tyler
Dachelle
Mika
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Ronan

Ronan

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Mares and Foals pasture - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:15 pm

Ronan nodded "I would be honored. Not the best with hammer and nails, but I will do what I can and I have wood and nails that that I can donate" he grinned. "Lets make it a warehouse that Jarlon would be proud of!"
Back to top Go down
Gladrial

Gladrial

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:16 pm

Rial heard the young guy say Jarlon's name. Her head quickly swung around and looked him over with baby blue eyes. She nodded to his comment and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:17 pm

Mika puckered her face slightly "Ok not that part of him" she said in lakota and she laughed sadly. She wiped off her lips and ruffled the fur on top of his head.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:18 pm

Ronan smiled and looked over noticing the girl called Rial was looking at him. He smiled his classic big smile and looked back at Tyler. "How is his sister doing. That must be awful just getting her when he died" he said quietly so he wouldn't hurt Rial's feelings.
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

Number of posts : 776
Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)
Humor : Meish xD so watch out! crazyyyyy :D
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:22 pm

Arya watched the panther. Then she watched Rial. Rial was so similar to Jarlon. And in some way Moon was similar to Rial too.

'Weird how things sometimes go...' she thought.
"He is beautiful" she said simply.

Espero purred as Rial scratched his chin. Arya just sat on the fence,
keeping eyes on horizon. It had been so hard to come here. She loved
that place. And still.... she knew what she had to do. It was her
destiny.

'But not yet' she thought. 'I must be there for Mika. She needs support
right now. And Bardon too. And the boy I met yesterday...' she thought
of Malek and slight sad smile played on her lips.

'But I promised.' she said herself.
She gracefully hopped down from the fence and stood there, dark red
hair falling on one side. She just waited what's gonna happen next.

Last edited by aryen on Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Number of posts : 1031
Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p
Humor : Sarcasm all the way!! :) totally BA!
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:23 pm

She smiled. "I dont know when to go... but Like you mentioned, Gretta had her kids. You forgt to metion that Brown isnt the father. The kids arent even related to him" She looked at the black grey and white kids. "I was thinking of some names.. What abou leo for the runt, And Imari and adele For the twin girls." She looked at him. "Whatcha think?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Gladrial

Gladrial

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:25 pm

"Thank you...So is Espero" she turned from looking at Ronan to speaking with Arya who seemed to be off in the distance somewhere. She turned to look at what she was looking at and then turned back to her. "What?" she asked looking out again and then back again
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:25 pm

Ronan had to chuckle "Never said he was" he grinned. "Sounds great! Looks like we'll have to keep on eye on that little buck"
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:28 pm

Arya blinked her eyes.
"Oh nothing, just got a bit absent-minded thats all" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:38 pm

"We may have to castrate him, cause there's no need if we dont have another female thats unrelated." She said.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:41 pm

Mika finally sat up. "Well..everyone ready to start on the warehouse?" she asked trying to sound strong and brave. It was a facade of course. All she really wanted to do was sit and cry or sit and get lost in memories. But winter was coming, they couldn't afford pity parties. Jarlon would expect her to take care of Vandecar until a new leader was chosen. She would not disappoint him.
Back to top Go down
Gladrial

Gladrial

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:42 pm

"I can understand that" she said to Arya and then wondered back to Mika and Moon. "hey" she giggled
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:43 pm

Arya bit her lip.

"Yes, Mika. Always" she nodded to Mika and brushed her hair back into a pony tail.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:44 pm

Ronan nodded. He knew they should probably use the young buck as a meat goat but he didn't want to suggest it right now. He looked up. "Yep ready whenever you are Mika" he said gently. He worried about her but knew that she didn't need anyone breaking through her facade right now.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:46 pm

Mika nodded "Good" she quickly stood up and took a deep breath. She looked at Riel and the pain was still evident in her eyes but she quickly hid it again. "hey" she said quietly. "so how did this warehouse go back home?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Gladrial

Gladrial

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:48 pm

"Absolutely ready" She grinned "Well...lets head over there, I'd like to see it before I say anything. I don't know if it is the same idea or not." she suggested.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:49 pm

"Ok" Mika said "this way" she nodded and started walking towards Cahoon. She looked back to see who was coming.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:50 pm

Ronan saw them starting to walk away. "Opps better follow" he smiled at Tyler then took off to join the others. He walked backwards. "Coming?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:51 pm

------------Warehouse (Vandecar)--->
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:51 pm

Arya walked next to Mika and Rial. She knew she wasn't Cahoonian but she didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:55 pm

She followed quickly.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 4:11 pm

---------Warehouse-------->

Mika walked silently next to him for a little bit. "Hmm? Oh...me being "ok" is a feeling I have long since abandoned" she said quietly "I survive...as I told Jarlon and Rial...I uses faces and faceds...project strength that is more than I possess. It's the only way I have learned to survive" she said quietly and cocked her head to the side slightly. "And you? You handled that pretty well as well" she said looking at him before looking ahead again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 4:16 pm

"Ahh yes facades" I looked up at the sky
"Me, oh ya i'm fine. Deal with it as I would anything else, cool, calm and collected" I smiled
"That's no way to live though, doesn't leave you much time to smile with true joy and true laughter" I watched her walk and quickly turned away and gave a little skip
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 4:19 pm

Mika looked over and shook her head chuckling sadly as he skipped. "Oh for awhile there I did...I was truly happy here. But like everything else I have let myself love I was literally ripped away from it" she said quietly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 4:22 pm

"I don't think anyone is truely happy till they are free." I smiled "But happyness is something that you creat, and if it is taken from you you fight for something better." I nodded "But I assume you are talking about....Jarlon" I hesitated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mares and Foals pasture
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next