Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jarlon's Grave

Go down 
+4
bancam_20
Gladrial
Illutari
Mika
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Jarlon's Grave - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 5:15 pm

I smiled listening to Rhea talk. I loved the fact, that even after I Was gone people came to visit me. My heart cried for joy. I listened and wished I could talk to her...advice....I gently touched her arm as the breeze blew more flowers in her hair. I smiled at the power I possesed 'Go back to him, he cares for you....you aren't supposed to forget me....but live on....you aren't betraing me....the only person you are betraying is yourself....' I thought
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 5:19 pm

Rhea sighed and nodded,
"Ya," Rhea sighed "This will be interesting,"
Rhea paused for a moment, "I really miss you Jarl," Rhea smiled halfheartedly, "But i'll see you later...Ya?" Rhea asked and left with a smiled.

------------> Back to the Forest... Razz
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:19 pm

---------Warehouse-------->

About half way there Mika started running. She stumbled up the hill and and collapsed on her knees at Jarlon's grave. "Jarlon..." she whispered and tears started streaming down her face. "I don't know what to do" she whimpered "I don't know whether to tell him or not...though he will find out soon enough. My instincts tell me to run, but heart tells me to stay. My responsibilities are here..my my family is here, but this...this baby is so precious to me...I'd give almost anything to keep it safe" she sniffed and laid on her side in the snow next to his grave, tears still streaming down her face. "I wish you were here...why did you have to leave? He doesn't understand not like you did" She whimpered and curled up in the snow. Whisper came and layed beside her trying to keep her warm.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:25 pm

For the first time Mika didn't feel anything...he was gone...he had finally gone from this place. "no..I wasn't ready...not yet..I still need you..." she whimpered. Then she heard something..more like a whisper...or a thought, maybe a feeling. 'I'm still here..he may be gone but I am here...I need you..I can't survive without you. Get up..please' Mika gasped slightly and sat up. She gently stroked her stomach. No it couldn't be...'hey..you still there?' 'yes..get up..you'll freeze..I need you' 'ok ok in a minute..keep talking to me..what what is your name.' 'name? I don't have one, g'night..' 'what? no come back' 'tired, g'night' 'but it's not night!' 'heh so says you, yawn' Mika rolled her eyes. 'please?' 'no..get up..go back to that handsome voice..he sounds nice, stay warm. It feels colder in here, go back where it is warm.' 'fine fine getting..up' Mika trailed off when she looked around. The snow was coming down hard now. She couldn't see the path... 'um slight problem..I can't see through the snow.' 'so your complaining to me? I can't see anything but black..' it grumbled. ~Whisper is this happening?~ ~Is it snowing you mean?~ ~No...is...am I hearing voices?~ ~How would I know? I'm not hearing voices..~ ~Ok..well how do we get home?~ ~Take my tail..~ Whisper said. Mika nodded and held onto Whisper's tail for dear life. Slowly they made their way home.

---------Town Hall-------->

(yes I know this was really wierd, I'm sorry, in a wierd mood and tired..bad combo lol, I'll bring her to the town hall when becca is up lol)
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Number of posts : 809
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:32 am

...................Cahoon Town hall

I walked up the hill to the grave of my brother that I hadn't seen since we were kids. A tear slipped down my face "Jarlon....why" I asked simply and looked up at the moonless sky. Before I knew what was happening a bright light appeard ahead of me...it was a beautiful young woman.... (to lazy to switch)
Athara as gracefully as rose coming into bloom walked up to the gravestone and placed a hand on it. As if I wasn't even there she knelt down, "I had high hopes for you child" She said with a soft voice.
I stepped back and watched her.....not finding words. somehow they were lost in abiss of fear, confusion, not being able to understand the situation "Athara" I finally said
Athara looked up "Saron" She smiled "The second child" She walked over and placed a gently warm hand on my shoulder. the wind blew through her hair...but not through mine. Where was it coming from. There was a soft glow about her, it lit her up and the air around it as well. I didn't know what to say but I did noticed the amulet hanging about her neck. "Dachelle has not proven herself as a leader since the responsibility has been given to her. We have also talked about merging the two villages again, speak with the cahoon leader. I have hopes for you to reign over both. I understand you have a sketchy past, but I also believe you have redeemed yourself and want only the best for those around you. Pure of heart and mind is all I see. Don't let me down" She faded into the darkness.
I had to pinch myself "ouch" i even said out loud...just as quick as she appeared she disappeared. I stood there for a moment, confused and empty. "What just happened" I shook my head and looked down, There lie the amulet it gave off a hazey glow. I placed aruond my neck and hid it beneath my cloak and shirt. I didn't know what to tell the others, or if i should, then it again it was something to be proud of. I turned my face to Jarlon's grave and with a bit more frustrated tone "WHY?!" I said before turning and walking back down the hill the night still as still as the day the earth was created.

......................Outside Cahoon Town hall
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jarlon's Grave
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Road to Enchantment :: Enchanted forest :: Enchanted forest-
Jump to: