Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stable

Go down 
+18
Freight
Gladrial
Pierce Von
Shaira
Kuruk
Tyler
Sefiroso
Mayxa
Ronan
Shur'tugal
Saron
bancam_20
aryen
Salem
MohawkWolf
Illutari
Mare
Mika
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 34 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 8:55 am

D'Heiren smiled at Trevon, then shyly glanced away, blushing. in her mind, the image changed; sunlight became lamplight, and jealous men and fawning women appeared around him, almost blocking him from view. "impossible," she whispered, looking down at Tesla.
~not impossible,~ Tesla said, ~very unlikely, but not impossible. mention the party and see what he does.~
~how would i go about bringing that up? it would seem too random and forced...~
~you can do it. pretend we were talking about parties.~
~not right now, with everyone here...i couldnt...but you could mention it to Thor, and Trevon would find out that way...~
~i could not. i'm not a messenger service. go on, start talking about it.~
~i cant just start talking about something random...maybe later...~
~your loss, then.~
~i'll do it later, i promise...~
Tesla meowed in surprise as Zirean became a hawk. D'Heiren laughed. "Pretty soon, you'll be as good at that as Sefiroso is, Zirean," she said while Tesla translated. "having so many people around reminds me a little of a party," she went on, snatching the chance now that the silence had been broken. she tried not to sound nervous or random. "not that i've been to many parties; only one, 5 years ago when i was living in Japan. and then i had to leave early, but it was fun while i was there." she stopped, realizing that she was in danger of talking too much in her nervousness.
Back to top Go down
http://www.anyamoor.xanga.com
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Number of posts : 976
Job/hobbies : going to school/ Reading, writing, drawing, dragons, horses
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 34 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 9:00 am

Zirean listened and tilted her head. She screeched a bit flufing up her feathers. She flew down on Trevon's shoulder. Moving side to side a bit and looking at D'Heiren. All Zirean knew is that they somehow liked each other she had the same feeling with Laohu. How could they not recognize that? Zirean screeched again trying to get them to talk more about it.
Back to top Go down
Trevon

Trevon

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2009-12-11

Stable - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 34 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 9:04 am

As the images of ghosts past swayed past him, the image of swooning women soon disappeared as her face lit up the room. He wrinkled his brow fro a brief moment and almost leaned forward but quickly caught himself. Looking down at thor, Thor just nodded. Trevon shook his head and squinted in confusion as causing his cheeks to tighten up. He heard footsteps and looked up to find D'Heiren approaching him. Quickly he relaxed and put on his cool....he was all to good at it. His hear however...wasn't. It pounded away at it's cage, embalmed in rib like bars. Trevon swolled and smiled agreeing to the part....PARTY. His head swung over into her direction almost a double take. Staring for a moment, lost in her eyes. Would it be absurd to think it was true, far fetched maybe. Not moving anything but his chest as he heaved in deep breaths of hope, he licked his lips and brought a hand up to her hair and brushed away some of it, brushing it away to make it look like that night. A large smile spread across his face as he stood there, frozen in time. His eyes and his soul screamed Here? How? When......I don't understand....but I believe. I knew I'd find you. His mind was going crazy with emotions.
Back to top Go down
Trevon

Trevon

Stable - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 34 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 9:04 am

Trevon jumped when he felt the bird land on his shoulder...He then remembered Zirean wasn't there. Wait she can morph into more than a werewolf....what is she He asked himself.
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 34 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 9:06 am

(*is confused* D'Heiren cant walk anywhere...)
Back to top Go down
Trevon

Trevon

Stable - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 34 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 9:09 am

(well then he was close :p I dunno...haha...he can be her crutch Wink )
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 34 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 9:34 am

D'Heiren smiled as Trevon did a double-take in reaction to the word PARTY. he crossed the room quickly and was beside her, outwardly calm, but she could feel and see that he was having a hard time containing his feelings. she smiled and looked into his eyes as he brushed her hair back from her face. slowly, she reached up and touched his face, curving her hand around the side of his jaw. ~Zirean understands your feelings,~ Tesla said softly, ~i will tell her the story too. dont worry.~ D'Heiren hugged Trevon tightly, her heart pounding as she fully realized that he WAS the stranger whose eyes had haunted her memories, the one she had always wished she could find again.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 34 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 9:40 am

Zirean fluffed up and glided down to the ground. Short distance but it was fun. She glanced at the two with a big hawk eye. Smiling to herself she ruffled her feathers so that some stood up on the back of her head. She was enjoying that it felt good.
Back to top Go down
Trevon

Trevon

Stable - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 34 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 9:46 am

The feeling was almost more than he could take. The past five years all he's wanted to do was find the person that stole his heart. Never was he able to look at another women the way he had looked at her, found that person who's mind he could read. His eyes investigating hers. The corner of his lips raised into a smile as she wrapped herself around him. He wrapped his large arms around her and held her close, finally able to feel her close to him. He rested his cheek on her head. "Finally" he whispered so very softly, barely able to be heard.
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 34 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 10:00 am

D'Heiren pressed her face against his neck. "finally...," she whispered in agreement. she could feel the pain he'd been carrying melting away, and she nestled even closer against him.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 34 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 11:09 am

(Sorry had to go run an errand for Mom. :-/)
(This is so cute...:-D Makes me want to cry. :-) though a Happy cry. ;-))
Zirean ruffled her feathers proudly joy overtaking her. She flapped her wings when Trevon said 'finally' Even though she could hear it clear as a bell with her hawk ears. Screeching in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 34 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 11:19 am

D'Heiren laughed at Zirean's show of happiness and looked up into Trevon's eyes. she laughed with pure joy. i can hardly believe this...but i do.
~aw...,~ Tesla said, ~theyre so cute.~ she settled down in the hay. ~it's getting on toward night...do you think something different will happen if you arent in human form when the moonlight hits you, Zirean?~
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 34 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 11:52 am

Zirean said ~Hmmmm, I guess your right. I wouldn't want to find out though.~ Slowly morphing back into her human self. She leaned against Mithous's stall wall on the outside and said "I'm glad you two finally figured it out. I saw the looks you were giving each other." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Trevon

Trevon

Stable - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 34 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 12:12 pm

Trevon smiled as a happy tear slipped down his cheek living a path. Almost hearing her thoughts he nodded and closed his eyes as he did, opening them slowly to make sure it wasn't just another dream. He heard the screech and chuckled a bit with a hand on D'Heiren's side. The darkness was setteling in and he could feel his body tingle and twitch. Looking over at Zirean he nodded as almost to ask 'Ready?'
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 34 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 12:26 pm

D'heiren gently ran her fingertips over his face, brushing away the tear. she softly kissed his cheek, then rested her head on his chest again, each breath almost a sigh of relief, listening to his heartbeat.
(gotta go for a while)
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 34 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 12:28 pm

Zirean nodded when Trevon looked at her. Though she remembered the Amulet. "Oh, Trevon.....I have to have you do something for me first. I know I didn't trust you or Eligah at first but I want to give you something that may help you in the future." She pulled the amulet out of her saddle bag pocket.
(don't know what to do about Eli thought he be here for this too.... :-))
Back to top Go down
Trevon

Trevon

Stable - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 34 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 12:32 pm

Her sweet nature did not surprise him one bit. He watched her brush away the tear of joy and went red as she caught him off guard and kissed his cheek. Never had he been so shy and nervous around a girl. He knew he was always kind of a ladies man, but this was different, it was real. At least it felt like it. How was he to know. Zirean's voice broke the moment, which was probably for the better. He turned to face her instinctively standing before D'Heiren not that she was in danger but it was his nature to protect. Confused he looked from the amulet and back up at her.

(ya Elijah is a bit busy with school-he should be back in a couple of days)
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 34 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 12:39 pm

(Awww, ok. I'll just do you then.)
"It's ok Trevon....D'heiren had to do this too. Each villager dose. The person who held this before me is away and put me incharge of this one while she was away." She paused walking forward for a bit. "You probably wondered how I morphed into a hawk......well the power of this let me. When i first touched it i was given gifts or rather abilities. I know i have strength, morphing, and I'm pretty good with fire. I don't know the others yet."
Zirean paused to see his reactions.
Back to top Go down
Trevon

Trevon

Stable - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 34 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 4:06 pm

Trevon shrugged and gave her the 'oh what the heck' look and put his hand on it. Unsure what was supposed to happen. A tingly went through his body and he felt a bit odd. He looked around and looked at his hand with a surprised look 'Was that it' he wondered and looked up at Zirean and shrugged
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 34 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 4:53 pm

(Whoops, he was suppost to do an oath first but I'll have her act like she forgot.)
"Yes that was it." She suddenly remembered "Oh right the oath. Can't forget that, its very important that you ask Mika for the rest of the rules too. I don't know any of them except the oath so here it is."
She paused and said ""Do you promise under pain of death that you will protect and safe guard these villages? That you will use any powers given to you to help and not harm them or their inhabitants? Do you promise to stay here?" Taking a breath.
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 34 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 5:48 pm

D'Heiren stood behind Trevon holding onto his arm to keep from falling; he'd pulled her to her feet and she'd barely noticed. she smiled when she saw the amulet, remembering that it had only been yesterday that she'd touched it herself, and that she'd been on her way to the beach to practice when she met Trevon. met him again, she mentally corrected her self. she watched him, both because she felt she could never get tired of looking at him, and because she wanted to see what his reactions would be.
Back to top Go down
Trevon

Trevon

Stable - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 34 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 7:53 pm

Trevon just nodded a yes response as she recited the oath. He felt D'Heiren's grip on his arm and he flexed his muscles a couple of times without noticing and then had to giggle a slight bit. With a questionable expression on his face he tried to figure out how to ask 'How do i figure out or understand my powers' but he couldn't figure out how to ask it, so he kept quiet, not that it was hard for him. He dipped his head at Zirean as if to say thank you and brought his hand up and placed it on D's two who were still clenched to him. He turned his head to look at her as he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 34 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 8:07 pm

D'Heiren laughed softly when Trevon flexed his muscles under her hand. show off, she thought, and it showed in her eyes. noticing his confusion after the oath was finished, she tried to think of things that he might want to ask. she decided to ask something that had been nagging at her, and watch his reaction. "i know i can use fire-magic and morphing after i practice, but how would i know if i had any other powers? and how should Trevon figure out his?"
Back to top Go down
Trevon

Trevon

Stable - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 34 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 8:34 pm

Trevon almost released a sigh of relief when D'Heiren asked the question that he had been thinking. She already knew him better than anyone other than Eli did. What a strange feeling it was. He waited for a response
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 34 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 5:45 am

(im going to be gone until Sunday afternoon ;_; so Trevon, go ahead and play D'Heiren if you need to.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stable - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stable
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Road to Enchantment :: Cahoon :: Barn-
Jump to: