Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stable

Go down 
+18
Freight
Gladrial
Pierce Von
Shaira
Kuruk
Tyler
Sefiroso
Mayxa
Ronan
Shur'tugal
Saron
bancam_20
aryen
Salem
MohawkWolf
Illutari
Mare
Mika
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Trevon

Trevon

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2009-12-11

Stable - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 33 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 12:27 pm

Thor listened in on the cat's part of the conversation and looked up at Trevon and barked. Trevon looked down and over at D'Heiren and caught himself staring. No....that was so long ago....and not here He thought.
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 33 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 12:38 pm

D'Heiren looked up, right into Trevon's eyes. she smiled and blushed, and quickly flickered her glance to Thor and back again so she wouldnt seem to be staring too much.
~eavesdropper,~ Tesla said to Thor teasingly, ~you missed the interesting part though.~
Back to top Go down
http://www.anyamoor.xanga.com
Shaira

Shaira

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-11-06

Stable - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 33 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 12:50 pm

Shaira felt something soft tingle her cheek. She shook her head and saw silver flash from corner of her eye.
~Hey!~
~Nyx?~
Mouse squeaked happily and nuzzled Shaira's ear.
~What did you think then? Ofcourse me! Now.... how are you feeling?~
Shaira blinked her eyes, surprised.
~You know what happened?~
~Ofcourse. For me it's easy to hide. But I didn't risk to come out with this cat and dog around.~
~They won't hurt you.~
~Well yeah...~

Shaira shook her head, knowing she was sceptical.
~What have you been up to?~
~Not much.. boring mouse life. You?~
~Well it's a.... a long story~ Shaira replied, laughing a little.
~Long story? Not too long I hope~ Nyx teased.
~Watch it or I'll push you off my shoulder~ Shaira said, rolling her eyes.
~Well if you don't wanna tell me, you don't then.~
~Ok.~
~Fine.~
~Right.~
~Sure.~
~Yeah.~
Shaira turned her head to look at Nyx' little silver eyes. Mouse stared back in false indignation.
~Well... get off my shoulder now. Go in stables or something... be company to Amira.~
~See you then, if you survive in that band of h... um.. wolves~ Nyx winked and climbed off her shoulder. Shaira just chuckled and watched her disappear into hay.
Back to top Go down
Shaira

Shaira

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-11-06

Stable - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 33 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 12:52 pm

She looked at others. It seemed they all were engaged with their own feelings and thoughts. Slight smile played on Shaira's lips as she followed Trey's eyes. They two just fit so well. Something slightly cut in her heart.
Silently she walked away from others and sat down in shadows by the stable door.
Darkness relieved her inner pain, as she covered her face with her
hands and let her long hair fall on her face, hiding it from others.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Number of posts : 976
Job/hobbies : going to school/ Reading, writing, drawing, dragons, horses
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 33 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 1:57 pm

(Sorry had to go clean a horse stall and throw down hay. :-/ typical day here at the farm,eh.)
Zirean watched the two but didn't say anything. She smiled at the two how they stared at each other. Mithous watched over Trevon's shoulder.
~What do you suppose that's about?~ She asked Mithous.
~Don't know but it seems they're trying to remember something.~ Mithous said shoving Trevon so that he moved forward a bit. ~Just trying to get him to snap out of it.~ He said glancing at Trevon's dog Thor.
Back to top Go down
Trevon

Trevon

Stable - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 33 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 2:13 pm

Was this history in the making....or was it another false security. The smile and the flicker of her iris seemed vagely familiar....more than vagely. Are you here.....is that you...5 years ago.....My heart as never forgotten, the pain dwells in it's abis....and it ever shall till I find you.... his heart whispered. He couldn't break his stare as he swolled but then was shoved from behind. He froze as he stepped forward and slowly turned around glaring at the horse and put out finger to him and gave him the smirk and glare of 'Just you wait' and shook his head and turned back to the girls. He pointed a thumb over his shoulder at the horse and shook his head and rolled his eyes as he shruged as if to say 'Horses pshh' This time he tried to avoid looking at D'Heiren to not be put into a trance. His large frame twitched as he felt something rub between his legs. He looked down and stared into the piercing eyes of Thor.
~Hi~ the dog wagged his tail ~Most intresting part?~ the dog asked Tesla
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 33 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 2:27 pm

Zirean laughed when Trevon pointed at Mithous after he pushed him. She just shook her head and shrugged inocently. Remaining silent for a while, taking a break. Leaning back and streatching her feet out and taking another slice of elk meat. Remembering that it was lying there and she was still a bit hungry.
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 33 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 2:34 pm

~yes, most interesting part. D'Heiren was doing most of the talking while you were eavesdropping on me.~ Tesla retorted at Thor, ~i dont know that she would want me to tell.~ and she yawned widely in the dog's direction, teasing him by pretending to go to sleep.

D'heiren chuckled when Mithous nudged Trevon, relieved that something had broken the stare. not that she didnt enjoy it, but she didnt want the others to feel awkward. she looked down at Tesla, sleeping in her lap. he does look familiar...it's been 5 years, but...could he be...the man from the party? no, that's absurd...impossible... she glanced around and noticed that Shaira had moved out of her sight. almost; there she was, in the shadow by the door. "Shaira?," she asked softly, "what's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 33 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 2:58 pm

(got to go; dinner, then church. should be back by 9 or thereabouts.)
Back to top Go down
Trevon

Trevon

Stable - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 33 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 3:16 pm

Thor glared at the cat and walked over pawing at it to 'make sure' it wasn't dead. ~Hey....wake up~ He grumbled ~I can only imaging-that's the one time he spoke....was to tell me the story......is that what this is about?~ He asked laying down infront of the cat with his head between his paws flat on the ground
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 33 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 7:38 pm

~youre the one who said we shouldnt interfere,~ Tesla pointed out, raising her head and batting at Thor's nose with her paw, her claws sheathed so as not to actually hurt him. ~what story, anyways? D'Heiren was talking about a party she helped at 5 years ago, when she lived with her marshal arts instructor and his family. i'd bet it was the only time she's worn a fancy dress since her parents died.~
Back to top Go down
Trevon

Trevon

Stable - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 33 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 8:45 pm

Thor patted his eyes every time the soft paw of the kitten hit his nose. When she mentioned the party he quickly turned his head to Trevon. The 'Master' hated who Trevon was...what he was. Thor whispered ~The story is simple, his travels for his heritage took him through china and japan, along with many other places. However one night the family he was housed by dressed him in a suit and hat and sent him to a dinner ball. He danced with many and had 'offers' from many. He danced with a beautiful young lady when he turned to get something to drink he felt eyes upon him. Not lustful eyes, but sweet caring eyes. He froze in his tracks and raised his head for his eyes to meet those of a fair young ladies. He said it was instant chemistry. Her eyes danced with his from across the room. Her lips held the kiss of no one, but only for one. Her heart pure and her soul kind. He wanted to know everything about her, because he knew he could talk to her without talking. He remembers he said "ma'am" as he walked across the room. He said it felt weird to have noise come from his mouth. The only time he spoke that I know of. He pushed his way through the crowd, shoving and searching. He got to where she stood to find her vanished into thin air. He thought he saw a flicker of skin disappear outside...so he dashed outside and stopped on the balcony to find her gone. No where to be found. He searched and searched to never find her. Finally the pain was to much to take, no girl nore drink could mask the memory of the stranger that night. The stranger that ran away with his heart.~ Thor said watching Trevon fumble with his feelings.
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 33 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 8:59 pm

~D'Heiren told me that her 'Master' pulled her away from the party because he'd caught her looking at one of the guests...and that she wished the Master hadnt caught her, that she'd been able to meet the stranger. she said it was as if she could hear what he was saying without him speaking...she was always considered odd, but for some reason, after that night, everyone began to hate her. they drove her out of their town, even though she was only 14 and didnt have any place to go...~ Tesla said, ~you dont think...she could be Trey's stranger girl? that's absurd...impossible...~
Back to top Go down
Trevon

Trevon

Stable - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 33 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 9:03 pm

~Is it?~ Thor asked rhetorically ~Think about it, Trevon was there 5 years ago, people disliked what they did not understand. Trevon did not speak and he turned into a white wolf during full moons, now you find a girl that catches his eye and visa versa, she will be frowned upon just like him. And I'm sorry he was part of the cause of her getting kicked out~ Thor lowered his head
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 33 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 9:12 pm

~it wasnt his fault,~ Tesla said kindly, ~as i said, D'Heiren was always considered odd after her parents died. she looked different and wouldnt conform to their expected patterns of how girls should behave. it was only a matter of time before they made her leave, one way or another. but back to the main point...what do we do? the party happened before i found D'Heiren, and she hasnt had a crush since thats lasted longer than it takes for the guy to get out of her sight. i dont know if i should tell her or let her figure it out on her own...what are you going to do?~
Back to top Go down
Trevon

Trevon

Stable - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 33 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 9:17 pm

~I don't know~ Thor looked between the two of them as discreetly as he could ~I want Trevon to be happy, but is it my place to medal?~ He asked sadly ~Has D'Heiren spoken about it often?~
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 33 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 9:31 pm

~several times since yesterday, she's mentioned how familiar Trevon looks to her, like she'd seen him in the past. before that, i'd catch her thinking about a mysterious stranger every time she started to think she might like someone more seriously than just 'he's cute'...she never told me the story of the party until tonight, though. it's likely she thought of her inability to let go as a weakness....she's tried hard to forget her past, with varying amounts of success depending on how distracted she is with something else,~ Tesla explained. ~we'd be doing them a favor by telling them...helping them find who they have been searching for...but...~ she turned her copper eyes on Trevon, studying him intently, as cats have a way of doing.
Back to top Go down
Trevon

Trevon

Stable - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 33 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 9:37 pm

Thor listened and agreed to what she had to say ~but......what?~ He asked as he watched her watchful eyes study his master
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 33 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 9:42 pm

(last one for tonight, it's past my bedtime...)
~but...they might figure it out themselves...or...i dont know...i'm dying to tell D'Heiren, but if you dont tell Trevon too, it'll only cause trouble...~ she said, ~right now...is this stranger girl the only thing coming between them?~
Back to top Go down
Trevon

Trevon

Stable - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 33 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 9:48 pm

~Why don't 'help' them remember...you know push those buttons. Give them hints.~ He offered ~And I don't know if that's all it is. He's afraid of hurting a girl. He's strong, he knows it, there has always been a hidden temper inside of him. Only ever seen it once or twice.~ He said as he shivered at the thought of Trevon very angry.
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 33 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 6:20 am

~D'Heiren saw it,~ Tesla said quietly, ~she saw him kill one of the Revenge. she didnt speak of it, but she was remembering today how he acted when he rescued her...and yet, she isnt afraid of him. she's weird like that, though. little things that most people think are nothing, like meeting the first person in a new town or taking food when someone wants to share with you, things like that scare her a little, but big things dont as much. like her friends turning out to be werewolves, or watching an enemy get killed.~ the cat was silent for a while, then said ~i'm going to ask D'Heiren to tell more about the stranger from the party. maybe then she'll realize that he is here.~
Back to top Go down
Trevon

Trevon

Stable - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 33 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 7:49 am

~Thor doesn't mind that most know what he is. Most almost guess it, for his bruit size and strength. He may have a sweet complexion but he understands the rage that lives with in. It came with the power of becoming a white werewolf. He doesn't understand, however, why he was burdened with it, how to control it, or how to be rid of it. When people anger him he gets out of control.~ Thor said with a bit of worry in his voice, he whispered so trevon wouldn't hear. ~He has gotten better, now it's usually only towards enemies when they try to hurt the things he loves, you should have seen him when they threatened to kill me~ He said almost proud of his master ~Anyway, that sounds like a great idea.~ He whispered as he turned to walk away
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 33 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 8:03 am

Tesla sat quietly, thinking of what Thor had told her. ~what's up?~ D'Heiren asked her, ~you're awfully quiet...~
'good thing she didnt hear us talking,' Tesla thought, then said ~i was just thinking about the party you told me about.~
~i thought i told you that thinking about it wouldnt do any good.~
~no, you said that you shouldnt think about it. i think youre wrong, though. you havent forgotten the stranger who noticed you, even though i know you've tried. maybe thats a sign that youre meant to remember him.~
~maybe...~
~tell me what he looked like.~
D'heiren glanced at Trevon. ~like him,~ she said simply. ~only in fancy clothes.~
~you think Trevon is the same man from the party?,~ Tesla asked, trying to sound incredulous, ~that's highly unlikely, you know.~
~i know...anyways, it doesnt matter...even if he is, he probably forgot about me before the party was over. the other women were all over him, all of them much prettier than me.~
~he doesnt seem like the kind to forget...i mean, you felt connected to him right away, right?~
~yes.~
~i think he wouldnt forget.~
~you speak as though youre sure Trevon is the stranger from the party.~
~i dont know,~ Tesla shrugged, ~the dog told me Trey was traveling extensively in China and Japan back then.~
~what brought that into the conversation?~
~oh, you know, we were just talking about where our humans had come from before they arrived here...~
~i see.~
Back to top Go down
Trevon

Trevon

Stable - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 33 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 8:24 am

Thor twitched his ears listening to the cat's part of the conversation. ~Trevon,~ Thor said as he walked up. Trevon turned around slowly and tilted his head up his eyes slowly following as they briefly stopped on D'Heiren, like they had that night. The sun shown through to his tan skin as he gave a sideways smirk that exposed a dimple in his cheek. Scratching Thor's head he looked down at the dog and smiled. Thor turned his head to see if anything clicked
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 33 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 8:46 am

Zirean glanced between the two unable to decide what was going on. She'd eaten enough to where she wasn't hungry anymore. Finally unable to wait any longer she asked Mithous ~What's going on between them? It's driving me crazy!~ She asked Mithous.
~I don't know. But how bout you practice your morphing? That will entertain you until things pick up again....~ He said.
Nodding in agreement she focused on a red tailed hawk. They were quite common, She felt her body changing and soon she was smaller than the two humans but bigger than the cat. Ruffling her feathers she hopped a bit and flew on a rapter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stable - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stable
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Road to Enchantment :: Cahoon :: Barn-
Jump to: