Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stable

Go down 
+18
Freight
Gladrial
Pierce Von
Shaira
Kuruk
Tyler
Sefiroso
Mayxa
Ronan
Shur'tugal
Saron
bancam_20
aryen
Salem
MohawkWolf
Illutari
Mare
Mika
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 32 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 2:28 pm

D'Heiren looked up at Trevon, surprised, when he laughed. the sound was so wonderful, she couldnt help laughing a little too, although she didnt know what was funny.
Back to top Go down
http://www.anyamoor.xanga.com
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Number of posts : 976
Job/hobbies : going to school/ Reading, writing, drawing, dragons, horses
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 32 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 2:31 pm

(Gotta go here for a bit will be back on in about a half hour.)
Zirean sighed still looking at the ground and resting her arm across her knee. "I know, but it still feels like it was my fault. It was 'Me' they were after, instead they went after you and the others."
She just had to get it out of her head "I'm a Ranger, and a Werewolf. That's two things they don't have. The Revenge can use our weakness 'Silver' to get us to do anything they want." Zirean said pausing a minute she'd finished the slice of meat but wasn't hungry for more. When she said our and us she was including Trevon and Elijah too. Even though the revenge don't know who they other two are they know that there are more of their kind out there.
"I'm also a Shadow Rider........even though they may not know that, they won't like having an enemy in there turf." Saying seriously turning her back and pulling down her shirt so it revield the dark horse tattoo.
(Will explain more later, Gotta go. :-()
Back to top Go down
Trevon

Trevon

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2009-12-11

Stable - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 32 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 2:38 pm

Trevon listened to what she had to say, and wished Elijah was close by to explain what he had learned about silver. That would have to wait till later. He calmed his laughter but still had to giggle once in a while-he wasn't sure why....just kinda came. He pursed his lips together to suppress another laugh as Zirean showed the tattoo. It wasn't funny at all, but laughing and then D'heiren laughing was contagious.
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 32 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 2:46 pm

watching Trevon's face, D'heiren could see that he was trying to keep from laughing.

"were the Revenge people who came last night the only ones?," she asked, thinking of how many had been killed, "or are there other bands?"
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 32 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 3:01 pm

(back in 3 hours)
Back to top Go down
Elijah

Elijah

Number of posts : 141

Stable - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 32 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 3:52 pm

On the other side of the barn, Eli sat, Watching shaira closly.
"Nope. Never talks. But it really hasnt stopped him from anything... I'm his translator of sorts" He said with a wide grin.
He Slided a bit closer but still respected her space.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 32 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 4:27 pm

(Sorry it took so long, came home from college, then did chores. Ugh. Should be on long tonight providing there are no more inturupitons with the internet. That was a problem too. :-/)
Zirean looked down sadly and said "I've never seen any other than the Revenge. The Revenge are more like an army. Never resting to take control, always keen on making the strongest possible allys. At least that's what my teacher taught me about the Revenge." She shrugged at that last part. Not minding the laughter that came from Trevon it was good to hear even though her story was grim.
Zirean brushed her long black hair out of her face unwilling to look at the others just yet so she looked at the ground instead. She remained silent incase they had anymore questions.
Back to top Go down
Trevon

Trevon

Stable - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 32 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 5:15 pm

Trevon forced himself to stop laughing and being of the unspoken he had a rule that few were permitted- the sense of touch without being considered inappropriate. He reached out and touched her knee and then did a quick flick of the chin and smiled at her and gave her a never mind waive and gave her a don't worry about it head shake. He reached for the silver dagger in his boot. Pulling it out it reflected it's beastly intentions. he also pulled out the golden one. He cut his finger with the silver one and clenched his jaw in pain as it shot through his arm. Quickly he took the gold one and placed it over the top and the wound quickly healed. He looked up and smiled as he slammed the silver dagger into the ground and it snapped.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 32 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 5:37 pm

Zirean looked at him questionably with kind eyes, but quickly reconsidered it when he shook his head. She just nodded understandably instead. When he pulled out of what looked like a silver dagger, she moved back a little afraid of it. Though when he cut himself and put a yellow dagger over top of it and watching it heal.
Looking at him questionably but didn't ask. She moved back to her position earier relaxing a bit. Zirean said looking into his eyes "I've read and experienced that we werewolves were fast healers, though not with silver." She shivered at the thought of the stuff but said "Had a bad experience with Silver last month." She turned to show him the rip in her sleeve that she hadn't had time to fix.
The black clothe was parted and her cut was clear as day. Almost healed even after all this time. There were just a few unfinished scabs healing. "It seems to take longer with Silver for some reason." She said shrugging and turning back around so that she could get comfortable again.
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 32 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 6:13 pm

D'Heiren gasped when Trevon cut himself, then scrunched her forehead curiously as the gold dagger healed the cut. last month?, she thought incredulously when she saw Zirean's wound. the cut looked much fresher than that.
~that was why she backed off when that man pulled out his dagger,~ Tesla observed, ~an ordinary knife wouldnt scare her, but a silver one...~ she raised her head and sniffed at Trevon's hand. ~theres no trick,~ she said, ~i smell blood, but the cut is healed.~
"you mentioned Shadow Riders before, Zirean," D'Heiren said, "what are they?"
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 32 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 6:32 pm

Zirean looked at her sadly not proud of what she was "That's hard to explain.....but I'll try my best. Shadow Riders, well obviously dress in only black clothes, and ride black horses." She paused getting out of the basics.
"Mostly there the other type of clan around here. Branding the innocent in chaos and destruction. Knowing when they come across one of their kind by this tattoo I showed you. The pain will be so intense one can nearly stand it.......sometimes bleeding depending on how close they are to each other." Zirean paused and moved so that she was facing them. It felt more like a story now.
"The other Shadow Rider that branded me was a werewolf and was the one that turned me. Saron.....you'll meet him when he comes back he's the one with the dragon Samba. Anyway......that's the only one I've met so far. Nasty man he was...... Though he saved my life....I'll never forgive him for what he did to me." Zirean said looking down at her arm and lifting up the teeth marks of the scar where he bit her when he was in wolf form.
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 32 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 7:24 pm

D'Heiren sat quietly when Zirean had finished, not knowing what to say. Tesla looked up from her half-finished piece of jerky and meowed gently. ~hey, lift me down,~ she said, ~i dont think i can climb it...~ D'Heiren lowered the little cat to the floor, and Tesla walked over to Zirean and rubbed against her ankles, purring loudly. ~if i rubbed against your chin it'd be more like a hug, but i cant get up there.~ D'Heiren smiled softly at her spirit-animal.
Back to top Go down
Trevon

Trevon

Stable - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 32 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 9:12 pm

Trevon looked down at the golden blade and then back at the scar that she exposed. He hadn't tried it on older wounds but he walked crawled over to her and motioned to her arm and then gently grabbed it running the tip across the wound. It healed a little-not fully-but better than what it was. With a happy smile he stood up and walked over to Thor and pet the big black horse who didn't seem to nervous. He had known this breed to be a bit..tense. Carefully he rubbed his cheek then turned his back on him when Zirean said Saron and Dragon. He wrinkled his brow.
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 32 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:16 am

D'heiren watched Trevon touch Zirean's wound with the gold dagger. when Zirean mentioned a dragon, Trevon seemed...seemed what? worried? not quite, but... she shot Trevon a questioning look, then, remembering that he couldnt explain, she glanced at Eli.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 32 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 9:35 am

When Trevon put the yellow dagger on her scar she flinched a bit nervous. But remembered at what had happedned to Trevon's little cut so she relaxed alittle. It healed enough to where it was just a scar now. "Thanks..." Zirean said covering it back up.
She watched as he went over to Mithous but before she said anything Mithous just let him rub his cheek. Watching Mithous in amazment she noticed Trevon rinkle his brow though she didn't know what question he was trying to ask. She looked at Eli who was talking to Shaira and then at D'heiren questionably.
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 32 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 9:50 am

D'Heiren shrugged.
"there's really a dragon?," she asked, "what's it like?"
Back to top Go down
Trevon

Trevon

Stable - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 32 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 10:09 am

Continue petting the friesian he stopped when D'Heiren asked the question he was trying to ask. He nodded and waited for the answer. He felt a nuzzle on the back of his arm.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 32 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 10:13 am

"Oh yes, Though he's quiet freindly. But make sure you don't offend him, he dosn't take lightly on insults. Just got to get on his good side and you'll be fine. He's also very protective too."
She said smiling and she laughed a little "Samba reminds me too much of Mithous. Oh and he's a black dragon. I was there when he hatched for Saron. He's about the size of two buildings, maybe bigger now since he's been gone, but who knows till you see him."
Zirean said smiling a bit looking at D'heiren and then at Trevon. "I wouldn't worry about him too much though."
Back to top Go down
Shaira

Shaira

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-11-06

Stable - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 32 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 10:20 am

Shaira smiled. "Hm yes..."
As she looked at D'Heiren, Trevon and Zirean in the other side of the stable, she noticed something going on.
"Let's go and have a look what's up" she said to Eli and pulled herself up from hay. For a second she lost balance and had to lean one hand on Eli's shoulder.
"Sorry" she mumbled and smiled apologetically. Slightly rubbing her arm, she walked to Zirean, D'Heiren and Trey.

"Hey... what's up?" she asked with a smile, leaning against stable wall to not fall again.
Back to top Go down
Trevon

Trevon

Stable - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 32 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 10:30 am

Trevon shrugged and pointed at the girls before turning back to pet the big black horse who was starving for his attention so it seemed. He rubbed his forehead under his forelock as he waited and listened
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 32 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 10:58 am

Zirean laughed as she watched Trevon pet Mithous. Mithous noticed her staring at him and he said ~What? At least he pays attention to me.~
She shook her head smiling ~What I don't give you enough?~ He just snorted in laughter bobbing his huge head up and down. Almost knocking Trevon over. ~Watch it!~ She half laughed.
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 32 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 11:04 am

D'Heiren smiled as she watched her friends. Tesla came back to finish the meat, and D'Heiren petted her. Trey was curious about the dragon, she thought, filing the expression she'd noticed away in her memory. "are you ok, Shaira?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Trevon

Trevon

Stable - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 32 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 11:13 am

He laughed as he stumbled away from the bobbing head. He put out his hands to avoid being smacked in the face. He turned to see D'Heiren watching him....there it was.....that familiar look, the one he thought he had seen so many times but it was never it. He squinted a tiny bit and by memory tried to work in all the bustling people and the music and the fancy gowns. He shook his head and turned to pet mithaous again.
Back to top Go down
Shaira

Shaira

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-11-06

Stable - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 32 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 11:16 am

Shaira smiled at D'Heiren.
"Yes, I'm ok. Just a little clumsy" she laughed. "How about you? How's leg?"
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 32 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 11:54 am

"it's alright, as long as i dont try to go anywhere," D'Heiren replied.
~yum...~ Tesla said between bites, ~its like a party here. lots of friends, good food...~
~heh, there were lots of different kinds of food at the houses i used to help out in, when i lived in Japan,~ D'Heiren told her, ~the first family i was with after my parents died had a dojo, and in exchange for teaching me marshal arts, they let me help them around the house since i didnt have any money.~
~made you help is more like it,~ Tesla sniffed, ~worked you to the bone and didnt give you enough to eat...~
~they were giving me shelter and teaching me many valuable skills,~ the girl replied, ~it was alright until the rest of the town decided i should leave...anyways, once, they even let me borrow a pretty dress and help during a party.~
~why only once?~
~Master saw one of the guests looking at me and i at him, so he pulled me out before the man had a chance to cross the room.~ D'Heiren looked unseeingly at the haypile. ~it was like i could hear what that man was saying without him speaking at all. i've always wondered what would have happened if Master hadnt caught me looking at him...but that was the beginning of the trouble, and there wasnt another party before i had to leave that town.~
~i wish you'd stop calling that fiend your master,~ Tesla protested
~i dont think i even know his right name...everyone called him 'Master' or 'Teacher', except his wife and children, who called him 'Husband' and 'Father'.~ D'Heiren looked back up at her friends. ~remembering my time there doesnt do any good,~ she said to Tesla, ~i'm not there any more. it was just that youre saying that this was like a party reminded me of it.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stable - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stable
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Road to Enchantment :: Cahoon :: Barn-
Jump to: