Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fields

Go down 
+12
Ronan
Dachelle
Tyler
Argon
Wing Rider
bancam_20
Mayxa
aryen
Mika
Arora
Illutari
Athara
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 26 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Fields - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 8:50 pm

Mika shifted uncomfortably. She nodded and then couldn't help but smile slightly "Thank you Jarlon..." "I...I'm gonna be gone for a little bit anyway. Now that my ribs are healed I'm going to ride out on the horse Chaya brought and see if I can find the herds that live around here. Maybe that will be a good thing. Give me time to think hmm?" she asked gently
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Fields - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 8:56 pm

"well...I can understand that....and dont' worry about me. Really. I have way to many things going on. Enjoy your ride and good luck finding that special mare. If you travel north east about 3 days you will find a nice big heard of about 75 horses. The mares are healthy and fit. There is one i'm sure you will like. A 4 year old buckskin andelusian mare. She looks like she may be crossed with something but i don't know that much about horses." I smiled my sweet blue eyes smile at her.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Fields - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:00 pm

Mika's eyes grew at his mention of the herd. "When? How did you find them?" she asked excitedly
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Fields - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:03 pm

"Hey i'm a smooth operator" I joked "I have traveled alot and have had my fair share of run in with wild horses, gotta get around somehow." I shrugged "Besides i have my connections" I winked. "If you are in need of strong rope let me know, we have some in the warehouse. must have been for a pully system. It's nice and tough, not to hard but hard enough it doesn't colapse-good for roping." Glad to see that I felt at eas with her again.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Fields - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:07 pm

Mika chuckled. "well thank you. Although I hope to find a way to bring them in with out ropes." She grinned remembering the chickens. "How are the chicken's doing?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Fields - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:11 pm

"ya you are smart like that..." I thought back at the chickens as well. "The chickens" I almost laughed "are doing good. we have 2 fertile eggs so I think my little cluckling friends are going to become a little flock, which means more eggs and eventually some good breakfast-aside from jerky" I stuck out my tongue in disgust and laughed "well when are you heading out?" I asked shyly and then looked at her as the sun reflected off of sweat drops on my sideburns and my brow. The water reflected off my blue eyes
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Fields - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:18 pm

Mika laughed "Ya we are getting a little tired of venison ourselves. Maybe I will find some wild cattle out there as well." She smiled "Hmm? Oh...In a few days, I gotta get everything ready and work with Beauty for a little bit so we understand each other. But he is very smart." she smiled. She looked out over the field. "So..what will this field be?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Fields - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:23 pm

I was very surprised that Chaya didn't choose Mika as her leader. In my eyes she was much smarter and adaptable. "Beauty huh, what kind of horse?" I asked "I'm sure it feels good to have a horse beneath you again huh" I smirked
"Oh this field, well for starters I put a bit of everything here. I just wanted to be sure the seeds were all still good, I have no clue how old they are. They seem to all be doing well. I want to get some wheat harvested tos tart some bread."
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Fields - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:41 pm

Mika smiled slightly at how he looked at her. It was different than Aaden. But she didn't know how. She grinned "ya it does! He is a black Andalusian/ Spanish mustang cross. He is extremely smart and yet very gentle" She nodded as he explained the field. "Sounds like a plan..." she said thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Fields - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:44 pm

"Well that's a rare find in a stallion isn't it?!" I asked looking out over the field "Ya I am looking forward to some good food. or shall I say real food. The human body isn't made to eat just meat ya know.....have you had anymore problems with your eyes?" I asked looking for an excuse to look into her beautiful eyes. "Well, It sounds like you are getting things figured out."
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Fields - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:49 pm

Mika nodded 'rare find in a man as well' she thought herself but quickly looked away. She chuckled. "No but at times it doesn't do to bad on it. Nope they have been fine. I guess it was just swelling." She looked back into his soft blue eyes. "Did you get any more info out of Sloan about those men?" she asked softly
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Fields - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:55 pm

I looked at her as she was quiet for a moment. Wondering what she was thinking "what you thinking?" I asked quickly "out of sloan, no I didn't. Other than that she flet bad that she brought danger to our village. I don't know what to think. I think we all have a history that can put us into danger one way or another." I watched for her reaction "I'm sorry I snaped at you yesterday. I wasn't myself."
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Fields - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:05 pm

"hmm? Oh nothing.." she said shyly. She blushed slightly. She listened and nodded. "ya..although...I think the people in my past that are my enemies better be more afraid of seeing me than I am of them" she had a dangerous look in her eyes. It quickly faded however as she looked back at Jarlon. "No..I need to apologize as well. She wasn't in my village...I shouldn't have gone after her. I just...I get fed up sometimes with pity parties" she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Fields - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:09 pm

"Oh come on tell me." I laughed "you know you want to." I nodded "Oh ya they should be afraid. You aren't an average girl. I'd be afraid of you if you were at my throat" I grinned at the look in her eyes. The strength and anger in her eyes showed passion. "well I guess we both stepped on eachothers toes, and now we both forgive and forget right" I playfully punched her shoulder. "And I don't blame you, as you could tell i'm sure" I raised my eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Fields - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:15 pm

Mika giggled "Oh I was just thinking about what you said about stallions. I was just thinking the same is true with men" she said quietly. She chuckled, "and you haven't even seen me really mad.." she half teased. She nodded at his statement "Forgive and forget it is" she grinned and playfully punched him in the shoulder back.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Fields - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:18 pm

"ohhhhh, ok, how's that?" I wondered "oh nevermind. I know" I thought about aaden and how he wooed her. "Well I spose you should probebly get on the road huh" I said hesitently. I didn't really want her to leave but it probebly wasn't best for her to stay.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Fields - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:21 pm

"Ya...aad...um everyone will be wondering where I disappeared off to" she smiled slightly "thank you again Jarlon" she said softly as she got up and turned towards Cahoon. Her buckskin dress seemed to flow with her shape perfectly and her hair danced in the wind. "If you ever need help catching more chickens just call" she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Fields - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:26 pm

"you mean you snuck over here?" I looked at her wide eyed "really?" I laughed "you are as bad as me" I fell over laughing. I then got up and stood in front of her and looked at her deer skin dress as it followed her curves. What a women. I thought. I smiled as the wind picked up and blew through her hair. I wanted to give her a hug but refrained. "well thank you for the offer, but I hope not to have to catch anymore, i'd like to try and domesticate them..." I looked down at the ground "Thank you.....again."
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Fields - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:31 pm

Mika grinned mischievously "as wild as the west wind. There is a reason my parents called me a raccoon" she giggled. She nodded "Good luck." she looked back as he thanked her "for what?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Fields - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:33 pm

"because you are mischevious and stinky" I laughed hard again. "oh you know, coming and talking to me, made me feel much better" I smiled and forgot about my feelings. I walked up and put my arms around her and gave her a great big hug. "Thank you....we'll see you around" I said shyly
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Fields - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:38 pm

Mika chuckled and just about hit him. "I should dump you in the pond for that" she smiled as he came up and gave her a hug. For the first time she gave him a big hug back. She smiled again. "See ya" she grinned and turned "Oh..if you ever get to hot in the sun over here...I am sure the bay in Cahoon is nice and cold" she giggled and with that spun and sprinted off back to Cahoon.

------------Cahoon barn sight--------->
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Fields - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:40 pm

"are you looking for a reason to see me?" I asked as she sprinted off and laughed. It felt good to have her close. "bye" I said again, but to myself because she was already gone.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Fields - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 8:57 am

................forest

I walked along the edge of the field proudly staring down at the harvest that was growing in. I had never done one from nothing, I always had a clear field. The hard work most certainly paid off. Of course in my mind I thanked Ilaturi for he trained me into the man I had become. The muscles, the mind, and of course the spirit. It was hard training but looking at my muscular arms reminded me that it was well worth it. I was always a skinny kid getting picked on. I hated bullies. I growled a little. Rather surprised I looked around to see if anyone saw me. Imatari who had came out of the field looked up at me ~What was that?~ she chuckled
~Ummm I don't know~ I said brushing my hand against the amulet and blushing a little. ~hope no one else heard it~ A chuckle escaped me
~Nope, no one else around, but there is a new comer in the house, with a very handsome lion~ She grinned
~well I spose we should go check it out then huh~ I said while walking to the ditch and closing it up. Together, side by side we headed back to

............................rhea's house
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

Number of posts : 670
Humor : Avatar is a character from FFXIII :3
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Fields - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 2:16 pm

Danielle had fallen asleep at the base of a tree, her head leaning on it and her sword loosely in her hands. She woke up when the sunlight filtered through the trees,"Che ore sono?" she murmured, sitting up straighter and rubbing her eyes. "I fell asleep? Hmph, I guess that's what I get for slacking off the past few months." She sighed and got up, stretching. Her shoulder ached where it had pressed against the tree all night and she rubbed it absently, gently shaking Alec, who had fallen asleep next to the tree. ~Alec...wake up.~ ~Ergh...~ he responded groggily.

(italian: what time is it)
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Fields - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 2:29 pm

..............Rhea's house

I walked up to the field whisteling as I went. I had walked out without a shirt again. It was a beautiful day out and I could use a tan. Not as alert as I should have been I at first missed Dani sitting by a tree then I cought her second glance through. "Good Morning, you are out and about really early. I like the enthusiasim!" I grinned
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fields - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fields
Page 10 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 26 ... 43  Next