Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rhea's house

Go down 
+7
bancam_20
Arora
Mika
aryen
Mayxa
Illutari
Athara
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
bancam_20

bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Rhea's house - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 6:48 pm

"Oh...we were talking about stuff...." He began, chuckling but then got serious.
"I asked him how he was treating you. Seems like a real nice guy. I am glad you two are together." He smiled and patted her hand friendly.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 6:50 pm

"Same for you and Arya, Shes really nice," Rhea smiled and continued to work
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 6:53 pm

He blushed slightly and looked down.
"Thanks. I really do llllll.....like her." He stammered.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 6:55 pm

Rhea looked at Malek confused,
"What's wrong?" Rhea asked, noticing the stutter.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 6:59 pm

"Nothing. Nothing at all." He didn't want to look at her face, afraid she'd think he was nervous about something.
'I just don't want to tell her yet, cause she'd say we are going too fast.' He thought.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:02 pm

Rhea gritted her teeth together,
"Mal... You can tell me anything," Rhea said, upset that he didn't feel he could tell her, Rhea clamped her jaw shut so that she wouldn't say anything more and then begin to cry. Rhea continued to to look down and her work.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:03 pm

"Rhea what's wrong?" He saw her crying and scooted over to her.
"I want to tell you, but...I'm afraid you'll yell at me...."
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:07 pm

Rhea growled a little that some tears had slipped from her eyes and she wiped them away,
"Yell at you?" Rhea asked confused, "I would never, I want you to be able to tell me anything," Rhea looked at him for a second, her facial expression completely normal, like she hadn't been crying at all.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:10 pm

He nodded to her and took a deep breath.
"I wish Arya hand't gone. Ever since my fiance's death, she has made me the happiest person alive. I..." He hesitated a bit.
"I love her."
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:16 pm

"You love her?" Rhea asked, "and you've been together since Yesterday..."
~Don't Yell Rhea!~ Zaric hissed, Rhea took a deep breath,
"And she's helped you as much as I have?" Rhea asked confused, remembering what he had said to her outside a couple of days ago. Rhea was beginning to feel like everything Malek had said before this point had just been words....with no meaning behind them at all.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:21 pm

"Rhea...she...I.." He sighed and looked away.
"You've helped me so much. You've helped fill in that empty hole in my heart, and she filled in the last little bit. Rhea, you'll always be my little sister. No one can replace you in anything." He took in a deep breath.
"She said she loved me. And...I do too."
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:23 pm

"Well that's great!" Rhea smiled
~Huh?~ Zaric asked but Rhea ignored him,
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:24 pm

He looked at her confused.
"But you...I...you....huh?" He laughed.
"You were just upset at me."
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:32 pm

Rhea laughed and then placed a hand on her forehead,
"I'm happy for you, I truely am," Rhea smiled, "And of course I think it's going WAY too fast but..." Rhea drifted off, and started to say something else,
"Now it's my turn to be corcerned..." Rhea paused, "Arya falls in love easily, I mean there was Salem, Bardon and now you..."

Last edited by Mayxa on Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:34 pm

He cocked his head.
"She does? Well, I am not going to let her go. But...if she starts something with someone else, then..." He couldn't even say what he wanted to say. He wouldn't be able to live if anything like that ever happened.
"I've had too many tragedies happen to let anything like that happen."
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:38 pm

Rhea cringed as she guessed what he was going to say,
"I'm sorry... I shouldn't have said anything," Rhea sighed and turned back to her work a little annoyed with herself.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:40 pm

"No no it's fine. Don't feel sorry. You didn't say or do anything wrong." He reassured her.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:44 pm

Rhea sighed,
"I just don't want to see you hurt, thats all," Rhea smiled briefly, "I just couldn't stand to lose someone else who was close to me, 3 is getting too much,"
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:46 pm

He pulled her close and hugged her.
"I know Rhea. I know. I understand your fear." He kissed the top of her head in a brotherly way.
"I don't want to see anyone hurt, especially you. So we both have the same fear."
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:48 pm

"So you'll tell me if anything happens?" Rhea asked looking up at Malek "You know you can tell me anything...right?"
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:50 pm

He smiled to her.
"Don't worry. I will. I was just...scared...at first cause I didn't know if you'd yell at me or not. Now I know that I can tell you anything and everything." He patted her head gently like a dog and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:53 pm

Rhea laughed and kissed Malek on the cheek,
"Good," Rhea looked at the roof again and sighed,
"On quarter to go and then we can go to your house, The windows I can do by myself," Rhea smiled,
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:55 pm

"You sure? Cause I can help with the windows. I just need to finish a small part of my roof and then some of the door and then it'd be set for winter." He grinned to her, finishing up a small part of the roof.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:58 pm

"Well if you're up for it," Rhea smiled and began to descend the ladder. Zaric waiting for them below and jumping on Rhea's foot when she was on the ground, "It shouldn't take long," Rhea smiled.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 8:01 pm

He laughed and slid down, jumping down beside her.
"Well, let's go path up my roof." He said, laughing. He grabbed her arm and pulled her like a child running for candy.

-----------------malek's house
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rhea's house
Page 30 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36  Next