Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forest

Go down 
+14
Saron
Pierce Von
Ronan
Gladrial
MohawkWolf
Wing Rider
Tyler
aryen
Argon
Mayxa
bancam_20
Athara
Mika
Illutari
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Forest - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:21 pm

Mika was giving off little raccoon giggles as she tickled him. Then he morphed and her paws felt fur. She looked at him confused before she felt skin again. Now her cold paws were clinging to his chest. She scrambled up and popped her head out of his partially unbuttoned shirt and cocked her head at him. She was about to morph back so she could talk but seeing that she was inside his shirt that wouldn't end well. She just blinked at him.
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:27 pm

I gave off a sigh as she stopped moving and poked her head out of my shirt. Her soft eyes blinked as I laid there "Now what?" I asked "You just gonnna hang out in there? Kinda wierd you know" I chuckled at the thought o f her morphing back. "Dont morph back now though-might be a little tight, not that i'd mind"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:31 pm

The raccoon just about slapped him but then raised an eyebrow as if considering. 'I wonder what would happen...' she thought but the raccoon shook it's head. She turned and was about to go our the bottom of his shirt but that seemed odd to. 'hmm' she turned again her fluffy tail whapping him in the face. This time she scampered out of the partially open top of the shirt and then sat on his chest and sat up and cocked it's head at him.
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:33 pm

"Oh come on" I joked trying to push her tail out of my face. She turned around and scampered on out and made herself comfortable on my chest. "compfy?" I asked and put my hands behind my head and looked into her beady eyes "I wish I knew what you were thinking right now"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:39 pm

The raccoon cocked it's head, smiled then scampered in a circle three times before plopping down on his stomach/chest, it sighed and nodded. It cocked it's head again. "but that would take the fun out of this" it squeaked but it just came out as raccoon chatter. Mika rolled her eyes, she always forgot that when she morphed she spoke like the animal. The raccoon stretched laying down and then settled in on his chest on her side stretched out. The top of it's head was under his chin and it rolled onto his back and played with his chin with it's little raccoon paws before giggling and laying on it's side again, snuggling it's head under his chin and giving a contented sigh.
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 5:09 pm

"you know....if you weren't in an animal form, I'd think you were putting a move on me" I grinned to myself as she placed herself under my chin. I brought one hand around and scratched the raccoons back and stomach. The birds were singing and the branches were swaying
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 5:15 pm

The raccoon raised her head slightly and just smiled at his comment before settling back down again. As he scratched her back and stomach the raccoon started scratching with it's back leg. It stretched enjoying the scratch. It gave another contented sigh and watched the trees sway and listened as his heart when "boom bump boom bump" it closed it's eyes and then opened them again. It's little hands always busy it started playing with his shirt collar. Twisting it, bending it, chewing on it. It started chattering to itself in raccoon.
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 5:18 pm

As the raccoon laid on my chest and began playing with my shirt color it reminded me of when Gladrial was little, or when I watched fathers' friends' babies when they went on 'missions' Children had always been such a big part of my life. I just closed my eyes and listened to my breathing and feeling my heartbeat as the creature played under my chin, just letting it do it's thing
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 5:24 pm

Mika finally got bored of playing with his collar. She rolled over on her back and looked up at him twiddling her raccoon thumbs. She sighed and rolled off of him and then layed next to him morphing back into human form. "Ever think about having kids?" she asked out of the blue.
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 5:26 pm

I didn't open my eyes. Instead I just laughed. "Can raccoon read minds?" I asked and opened my eyes as I turned to look at her. for a moment forgetting how pretty she was.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 5:29 pm

Mika blushed "not intentionally" she smiled and looked at him "so? what do you think about kids?" she asked
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 5:31 pm

"I was just thinking about how much i missed playing with the kids back home. I've always dreamt of having one of my own. A child I can raise with that special someone." I grinned at the thought as something sparkled in my eye "why do you ask? and how about you"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 5:41 pm

Mika smiled "no reason" she shrugged but she really had been thinking about how he might react if he found out she was carrying Jarlon's child. "hmm I have thought about it. I would love to have one of my own someday. Someone I can pass my peoples oral history on too..but I gotta find a special someone that sticks around and doesn't die on me" she said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 5:49 pm

not sure how to react to what Mika had just said or what to say he just smiled, like he always did. "I can understand that." I said with a sigh. I thought again for a moment, a little me running around. but most of all the time that i would get to share with the special someone. A smile covered my lips at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 5:57 pm

Mika suddenly giggled "oh sorry just thinking if I had a kid and it had morphing ability...baby RACCOON" she grinned
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 6:08 pm

"Oh heavens, two of you, don't know if i can handle that" I joked. I then rolled my eyes "don't know if i can handle two of me"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 6:14 pm

Mika laughed evilly "And I would teach it all of my raccoony ways bwhahah" she grinned "well technically you would only have to handle your copy..it's your poor wife that would have to handle both of you" she looked at him and grinned "lucky gal" she smiled
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 6:18 pm

"I hope that the person I meet loves me for who I am." I said a bit sadly as I thought back to Falicity. "What was your betrothed like?"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 6:22 pm

"me too" mika said quietly then looked up "which one?" she asked "back in the new world? Um..alot like Kurak, but more of a clown" she smiled. "We grew up together so our childhood games never got old. When we were together it was like we were kids again..but yet..we would look at each other..and we weren't kids either..I don't know how to explain it" she sighed "What was your fiance like?" she asked gently
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 6:28 pm

"now that I think back on it....she was a snobby brat....but I didn't think so when I was with her. She was the General's daughter. when i met her she was funny and whitty, not to mention pretty. The more I got to know her the more she turned me into the man she wanted me to be. Before I knew it I was there...but I kept telling myself that I loved her" I shruged a bit sadly.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 6:32 pm

Mika listened and bit her lip slightly "Oh I'm sorry.." she said quietly "A woman should never treat a man like that" she said quietly "It takes away from him who he is"
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 6:35 pm

"I guess I just wasn't good enough for her, and I wanted to be. It was frustrating that I wasn't. I'd fight any man she wanted me to, build muscle like she wanted me to, love her the way she wanted to be loved, without every questioning. there was times she even....oh nevermind i don't know why i'm talking about this" I forced a smile and rolled over to look at her
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 6:43 pm

Mika smiled sadly "It hurt your pride that she didn't consider you good enough" Mika said softly "To bad she was so focused on "improving" you that she didn't see how good she had it" Mika said shaking her head. Mika smiled "I don't mind...I never quite fit into what Running Wolf considered what a good wife should be either. I was to wild..to raccoon like. But unlike the normal indian wife to be I uh...wouldn't change" she smiled "if we got into a fight I would just glare at him before scampering off. He would normally chase me which got us laughing again. I didn't see a reason to change" she laughed
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 9:11 pm

"Well thank you" I blushed and smiled within, maybe she did like me, maybe there were feelings there beyond Jarlon. Maybe she did want to get to know me for who I was. "Well I don't think that he paid attention to what he had infront of him either. You are such an incredible person" I smiled as I brushed down a few loose strands of hair and ran my hand down her head to her cheek and chin.
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 9:26 pm

(after they finish their conversation and what not.............fields)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forest - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forest
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next